PDA

View Full Version : Elections McCain: The Little Twerp Express

jettio
09-25-2008, 08:48 AM
McCain has a new slogan.

McCain and his his best twerp buddies Joe Lieberman and Lindsey Graham are coming to a battleground state near you.

You might not think that putting little twerps in charge is what our country needs right now, but wait until you see the publicity stunts.

Rumor is that, like a hollywood starlet, McCain even has a stunt ..., err, female VP nominee.

Iowanian
09-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Jettio. The most hateful, whining douchebag on the planet.

Passing Jaz2004 in turn 3 FTW!!!

Garcia Bronco
09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
I still don't get why you aren't popular. You such a salesmen.

jettio
09-25-2008, 09:30 AM
I still don't get why you aren't popular. You such a salesmen.

So says the guy that communicates with rep comments when the stance you take in a thread is embarrasskin'.

Maybe you ought to borrow Sarah Palin's oysters.

Garcia Bronco
09-25-2008, 09:49 AM
So says the guy that communicates with rep comments when the stance you take in a thread is embarrasskin'.

Maybe you ought to borrow Sarah Palin's oysters.

Sad little man.

ROYC75
09-25-2008, 09:49 AM
McCain has a new slogan.

McCain and his his best twerp buddies Joe Lieberman and Lindsey Graham are coming to a battleground state near you.

You might not think that putting little twerps in charge is what our country needs right now, but wait until you see the publicity stunts.

Rumor is that, like a hollywood starlet, McCain even has a stunt ..., err, female VP nominee.

ROFL Can you explain this in more detail ? Please, it's entertaining.

Iowanian
09-25-2008, 10:08 AM
jettio is a cock mule.

no charge.

jettio
09-25-2008, 10:35 AM
ROFL Can you explain this in more detail ? Please, it's entertaining.

A twerp-like maneuver is pretending to be a statesman by calling press conferences and announcing that you intend to direct your campaign to "commence negotiations" with the debate commission and your opponents campaign about a unilateral declaration that our country is in crisis so dire that debates must be postponed.

A true statesman or anybody with an ounce of class, knows that you "commence negotiations" legitimately by making honest proposals to the other parties involved and see where you are. You do that discreetly and without grandstanding announcements that you intend to commence negotiations.

It is not like McCain does not know the word discreet. McCain is much more discreet when chazing extramarital puzzy on his first wife Carol and current wife Cindy.

Maybe you just don't understand how people are expected to behave. But being a twerp is not a good characteristic for leadership and that is what McCain and his buddies are.

Little twerps. Tell that little phony twerp to bring his milk crate to the debate, he'll get a rise out of that.

vailpass
09-25-2008, 10:36 AM
jettio is a cock mule.

no charge.

You racist.

Donger
09-25-2008, 10:37 AM
If McCain wins this thing, I'd stay away from clock towers in KC for a few years.

vailpass
09-25-2008, 10:42 AM
If McCain wins this thing, I'd stay away from clock towers in KC for a few years.

I was in a local bbq joint here in Phoenix last week, waiting for my to-go order. The folks next to me were discussing an upcoming Obama rally over their chicken and waffles.
One says to the other "do you think he can win?"
The other replied "he sure as hell better or theys gonna be a riot in the streets. There aint a black person in this country gonna sit still if that white man wins"
So, if McCain wins this thing their may be more danger zones than clock towers in KC.

Donger
09-25-2008, 10:44 AM
I was in a local bbq joint here in Phoenix last week, waiting for my to-go order. The folks next to me were discussing an upcoming Obama rally over their chicken and waffles.
The other replied "he sure as hell better or theys gonna be a riot in the streets. There aint a black person in this country gonna sit still if that white man wins"
So, if McCain wins this thing their may be more danger zones than clock towers in KC.

HELTER SKELTER!

jettio
09-25-2008, 10:46 AM
If you are on my ignore list, your posts do not get read by me.

I put racists and dishonorable debaters on my ignore list and I let them know when I do.

it is funny to see that three dipsh*ts that know that they are on ignore can't help themsleves but to try and weigh in but believe it when I say that I don't read your nonsense from racists with no class.

Donger
09-25-2008, 10:47 AM

I put racists and dishonorable debaters on my ignore list and I let them know when I do.

it is funny to see that three dipsh*ts that know that they are on ignore can't help themsleves but to try and weigh in but believe it when I say that I don't read your nonsense from racists with no class.

ROFL

Baby Lee
09-25-2008, 10:48 AM
more fiber

ROYC75
09-25-2008, 10:58 AM

I have questioned this as well ....... as much as their is still racist in the white man , so is the black man. It has been curbed for sometime and I do fear that it is just about to happen again , should Obama lose. It's sad, but it's reality.

As much as Obama winning, I do fear that he will forever be watched by some wacko out there, it's sad, but it's reality.

Iowanian
09-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Jettio is dishonorable and prefers Dingleberries with morning breakfast.

I send 10-12 of the finest every week, COD.

whadda psycho.

StcChief
09-25-2008, 11:47 AM
jettio is a cock mule.

no charge.really more of an artificial vagina.

Calcountry
09-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Mods need to limit Jettios name calling thread starters.

This is getting rather redundant.

Calcountry
09-25-2008, 01:49 PM
A twerp-like maneuver is pretending to be a statesman by calling press conferences and announcing that you intend to direct your campaign to "commence negotiations" with the debate commission and your opponents campaign about a unilateral declaration that our country is in crisis so dire that debates must be postponed.

A true statesman or anybody with an ounce of class, knows that you "commence negotiations" legitimately by making honest proposals to the other parties involved and see where you are. You do that discreetly and without grandstanding announcements that you intend to commence negotiations.

It is not like McCain does not know the word discreet. McCain is much more discreet when chazing extramarital puzzy on his first wife Carol and current wife Cindy.

Maybe you just don't understand how people are expected to behave. But being a twerp is not a good characteristic for leadership and that is what McCain and his buddies are.

Little twerps. Tell that little phony twerp to bring his milk crate to the debate, he'll get a rise out of that.Anyone, with 1/8 oz of class, could discuss his misgivings without constantly stooping to name calling.

Dick Bull
09-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Anyone, with 1/8 oz of class, could discuss his misgivings without constantly stooping to name calling.

While in Rome do like the Romans do.

SBK
09-25-2008, 03:02 PM

LMAO

Please put me on ignore you worthless pile of white trash.

Donger
09-25-2008, 03:05 PM
LMAO

I think that jettio is black. However, I certainly wear his iggy as a badge of honor.

SBK
09-25-2008, 03:06 PM
I think that jettio is black. However, I certainly wear his iggy as a badge of honor.

I want my 'racism' to cover all the bases, you yellow sumbiatch.

jettio
09-25-2008, 03:14 PM
LMAO

Done.

Keep my name out of your posts and do not quote mine.

Ask your pastor about your problem with being in the Hannity hyena pack.

You must be in withdrawal with Rev. Wrights clips not running endless loop.

That will be my enduring memory of you. The clown who got the most worked up. the Alpha hyena.

Donger
09-25-2008, 03:16 PM
jettio

Brock
09-25-2008, 03:17 PM

Liar.

SBK
09-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Jettio a man after my own heart.

WilliamTheIrish
09-25-2008, 05:33 PM
jet,

I could be wrong, but you seem agitated.

Iowanian
09-25-2008, 07:47 PM
jettio oittej jettio oittej jettio oittej

Jettio climbs under the blankets and newspapers of drunken homeless men and leaves them nickles if they'll give him a dutch oven.

***SPRAYER
09-25-2008, 07:49 PM

Whats the range?

trndobrd
09-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Mods need to limit Jettios name calling thread starters.

This is getting rather redundant.

I rather enjoy jettio's "catching flies with honey" threads.

Douche Baggins
09-25-2008, 07:58 PM
McCain is in league with Lieberman? How terrible.

More proof that politicians are either evil or incompetent. Sometimes both.

SBK
09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
jettio oittej jettio oittej jettio oittej

Jettio climbs under the blankets and newspapers of drunken homeless men and leaves them nickles if they'll give him a dutch oven.

LMAO

Jettio is the man.

***SPRAYER
09-25-2008, 08:04 PM
LMAO

Jettio is the man.

You dumped Penchief, too?

Bill Parcells
09-25-2008, 08:05 PM
LOL!

Dipshit jettio needs more substance!! where's Direckshun!! substance I said!

ROFL

SBK
09-25-2008, 09:02 PM
You dumped Penchief, too?

Nope. Jettio (closet racist) + penchief (best poster on the board by far) = pure awesome.

jettio
09-25-2008, 09:28 PM
jet,

Oh, I'm fine.

I think this whole thing with McCain is an interesting episode.

Even if I agreed with him politically, I would be disappointed in the twerp-like way he conducts himself.

I think a few people here understand the point that I am making.

BIG_DADDY
09-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Oh, I'm fine.

I think this whole thing with McCain is an interesting episode.

Even if I agreed with him politically, I would be disappointed in the twerp-like way he conducts himself.

Being as you are all intellectual and what you posted was so deep an all. LMAO

irishjayhawk
09-26-2008, 11:40 AM
It says a lot when Iowanian, Roy, Big Daddy, Dimension, StcChief, and bunnytdr all appear in the same thread.

Obviously, something struck a chord.

BIG_DADDY
09-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Yea that's it. It couldn't have anything to do with the absolute absudity of having Frankie call McCain a coward followed by jettio calling him a little twerp. LMAO

irishjayhawk
09-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Yea that's it. It couldn't have anything to do with the absolute absudity of having Frankie call McCain a coward followed by jettio calling him a little twerp. LMAO

My statement was more geared towards the sheer amount of collective stupidity in the group mentioned.

Baby Lee
09-26-2008, 12:20 PM
It says a lot when Iowanian, Roy, Big Daddy, Dimension, StcChief, and bunnytdr all appear in the same thread.

Archie Bunker was a popular sitcom character. Maybe jettio with all his twerp and weirdo ramblings has inspired some nostalgia in people.

And with all your flustered fluttering around here, you must be the Edit' of the situation.

What I haven't out yet is whether it's Obama or Biden that's the meathead.

:D

jettio
09-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Archie Bunker was a popular sitcom character. Maybe jettio with all his twerp and weirdo ramblings has inspired some nostalgia in people.

And with all your flustered fluttering around here, you must be the Edit' of the situation.

What I haven't out yet is whether it's Obama or Biden that's the meathead.

:D

I never really put McCain the Twerp and Palin the Weirdo from her weird family together until your post, but that is a good idea.

Are you supporting the Twerp-Weirdo GOP ticket?

Iowanian
09-26-2008, 01:34 PM

Its that Jettio is a doucheasaur......a larger, more vicious variety of scavenger than than even you aspire to be. I mean, Jettio would stick his head up a dead skunkasaurus' ass just to get a whiff.

ROYC75
09-26-2008, 01:45 PM

Great minds think alike, you should try this sometime. :D

|Zach|
09-26-2008, 02:25 PM
Great minds think alike, you should try this sometime. :D

Yes, RoyC...

The 'great mind' of this forum.

If you can write a sentence that people can read it is a victory.

|Zach|
09-26-2008, 02:26 PM
jet,

ROFL

I stopped reading Jettio's posts a while ago. Not sure why someone would want to put themselves through that.

penchief
09-26-2008, 02:28 PM
ROFL

I stopped reading Jettio's posts a while ago. Not sure why someone would want to put themselves through that.

He may be a little harsh but he tells it like it is. Righties don't like it when they're spoken to in their own language.

SBK
09-26-2008, 03:07 PM
He may be a little harsh but he tells it like it is. Righties don't like it when they're spoken to in their own language.

Keep that pimp hand strong bro.

BIG_DADDY
09-26-2008, 03:12 PM

You can't be serious

SBK
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
You can't be serious

He's serious. He's kicking our asses and taking names.

***SPRAYER
09-26-2008, 05:04 PM

No, not really.

Baby Lee
09-26-2008, 05:09 PM

He's a twerp and she's a wierdo are what goes as 'telling it like it is' these days?

Guess that makes Obama/Biden, the Nancyboy and the Coot.

Nancyboy/Coot 08!!

jettio
09-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Well, looks like my boy McCain bailed me out.

Proved that he is a petty little twerp at that debate.

McCain is still stuck in primary campaign mode.

Watching the debate, I was thinking it looked like a draw for the most part. But when you think about it.

Obama did not do anything that would cost him to lose any supporters.

McCain's demeanor was something that could cost him current supporters and hurt him amongst swing voters. Looking somebody in the eye is human relations 101. That is kindergarten stuff.

Anticipating SNL and Letterman and Leno and the daily show and Colbert next week: McCain is going to be the butt of nearly all the jokes.

Raiderhater58
09-27-2008, 01:38 AM

If McCain wins this thing move to Canada IMO