PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV True Blood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Valiant
08-09-2011, 10:16 PM
This. Don't know how he will be strong enough though, he's human, she's vamp.

But I gotta admit, I thought Eric would get out of the chains and Sookie would try to sacrifice herself to keep Eric alive in the sun until the spell was over.

...guess that could still happen though.

Is he a werepanther?? He should have some extra strength..

Pestilence
08-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Is he a werepanther?? He should have some extra strength..

No....they couldn't even continue on with that shit and make it interesting.

keg in kc
08-10-2011, 03:19 PM
No....they couldn't even continue on with that shit and make it interesting.Heh.

Pestilence
08-10-2011, 03:22 PM
It's getting to the point now....where I wish they would just kill off Sookie. I know it's never going to happen....but she's fucking everything up right now.

vailpass
08-10-2011, 03:22 PM
No....they couldn't even continue on with that shit and make it interesting.

I'd like to have seen her werebeaver.

Buck
08-10-2011, 05:40 PM
It's getting to the point now....where I wish they would just kill off Sookie. I know it's never going to happen....but she's fucking everything up right now.

This.

keg in kc
08-11-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm sincerely sorry to be the bearer of the following horrific news: not only was True Blood just renewed for a 5th season, Alan Ball's creating another new series for Cinemax called Banshee, which "follows an ex-con martial artist who somehow assumes the identity of the murdered sheriff of Banshee, Pa., in the heart of Amish country."

Fish
08-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm sincerely sorry to be the bearer of the following horrific news: not only was True Blood just renewed for a 5th season, Alan Ball's creating another new series for Cinemax called Banshee, which "follows an ex-con martial artist who somehow assumes the identity of the murdered sheriff of Banshee, Pa., in the heart of Amish country."

LOLWUT?

Pestilence
08-11-2011, 01:52 PM
You're joking right?

:facepalm:

keg in kc
08-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Hey, I'm funny, but even I can't come up with something that hilariously ludicrous.

Buck
08-15-2011, 01:58 AM
This show is fucking stupid.
Posted via Mobile Device

PhillyChiefFan
08-15-2011, 05:03 AM
This show is ****ing stupid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep. I'm pretty sure I'm done with it.

Hey Boardwalk empire starts in a little over a month... :shrug:

Radar Chief
08-15-2011, 08:40 AM
Oh, but, the suspense. Do you think Sookie will make it?

Pestilence
08-15-2011, 09:17 AM
True Blood had me for 2 seconds last night. They ALMOST turned it around.....and then they didn't kill Tara.

True Blood is dead to me.

luv
08-15-2011, 09:43 AM
True Blood had me for 2 seconds last night. They ALMOST turned it around.....and then they didn't kill Tara.

True Blood is dead to me.

I'm kind of glad I got out after season 2. I think I've only seen part of one episode from season 3, and that's it. I liked reading this thread to keep up, but it sounds like that's going to come to an end.

I have the first seven books. I've only read halfway into book 2. Maybe I should just read them and have that be that.

Pestilence
08-15-2011, 09:54 AM
There is not ONE storyline that is interesting in this season. Anything that had the potential to be good.....they either quit halfway through....or ruined completely. They've tried so hard to weave all of the storylines together.....that they've completely fucked up the entire show.

btlook1
08-15-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm still watching it. Can't really not watch it while Sookie keeps getting naked...But yes even last season was better than this one.
I think Jessica is getting ready to implode!

durtyrute
08-17-2011, 10:32 AM

I stopped watching after season 2 but even then I was beginning to hate that bitch. Yea she's hot, but dammit, THIS IS VAMP BUSINESS BITCH, STFD.

vailpass
08-17-2011, 10:41 AM
If Eric doesn't go back to being a hard-assed sociopath Viking vampire soon I quit. About the only character who still has balls is Pam. Love her. Jason. Lafayette, Sookie have all gone straight to hell.

Pestilence
08-17-2011, 10:42 AM
If Eric doesn't go back to being a hard-assed sociopath Viking vampire soon I quit. About the only character who still has balls is Pam. Love her. Jason. Lafayette, Sookie have all gone straight to hell.

Looking at the season preview.....I'm assuming that he goes back. They just need to hurry the fuck up and get there. They had a chance to right the ship if they had let Pam kill Tara.....but nooooooo...they had to let that dumb bitch live.

keg in kc
08-17-2011, 12:05 PM
The last couple of episodes haven't bothered me as much as the few before. At least shit's happening now. Still not a very good show.

vailpass
08-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Looking at the season preview.....I'm assuming that he goes back. They just need to hurry the **** up and get there. They had a chance to right the ship if they had let Pam kill Tara.....but nooooooo...they had to let that dumb bitch live.

X1000

Buck
08-17-2011, 03:35 PM
The last couple of episodes haven't bothered me as much as the few before. At least shit's happening now. Still not a very good show.

The only interesting part for me is Antonia vs Bill. Everything else is stupid...especially the Eric and Sookie shit.

keg in kc
08-17-2011, 04:10 PM
The only interesting part for me is Antonia vs Bill. I seem to be against the grain on that one. I don't like the actress playing that part.

vailpass
08-17-2011, 04:21 PM
I seem to be against the grain on that one. I don't like the actress playing that part.

Me neither, can't stand her and wish they would drain and eat her.

vailpass
08-17-2011, 04:21 PM
What the hell was up with Eric and Snookie being in a bed in middle of a snowy forest? Faerie shit? Tripping on V? Trying for a slot on Lifetime Network? WTH?

Pestilence
08-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Maybe Keg can verify this....but my wife said the fact that Sookie drank Eric's blood......means that they're basically married now?

She's read all of the books....but I'm just double checking.

vailpass
08-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Maybe Keg can verify this....but my wife said the fact that Sookie drank Eric's blood......means that they're basically married now?

She's read all of the books....but I'm just double checking.

She drank a little of Eric's blood before when the bomb went off in Godfreys' hotel room right?
And she's drank Bill's blood too.
Slutty fangbanger.

Pestilence
08-17-2011, 04:54 PM
She drank a little of Eric's blood before when the bomb went off in Godfreys' hotel room right?
And she's drank Bill's blood too.
Slutty fangbanger.

That's what I brought up to my wife. She thought that maybe it had something to do with her being tricked.

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-17-2011, 04:55 PM
I don't usually like redheads but there is something about Jessica that gets me going.

Other then that, the show is worthless.

vailpass
08-17-2011, 05:12 PM
That's what I brought up to my wife. She thought that maybe it had something to do with her being tricked.

She read the books, I'm sure she knows more than I do about it. Sookie's a little fang shark though. She likes getting cold-cocked.

keg in kc
08-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Maybe Keg can verify this....but my wife said the fact that Sookie drank Eric's blood......means that they're basically married now?Not in the books, it doesn't. It just means they have a connection (similar to what we're seeing with Jason and Jess), although it's a deeper one because she drank his blood, too.

However, your wife is correct about the trickery part, as far as the books go, but I'm going to spoiler tag what I say about that, because it may...be a spoiler.This is way later in the books - he tricks her into giving him a ceremonial knife in front of a vampire monarch, which unbeknownst to Sookie is a vampire marriage ceremony

Valiant
08-21-2011, 10:48 PM
This show is utter garbage now.. Only redeeming quality to watching is seeing if Jessica will get naked.. So close in that truck.. Sookie looked amazing in that bikini..

Bowser
08-21-2011, 11:51 PM
This show is utter garbage now.. Only redeeming quality to watching is seeing if Jessica will get naked.. So close in that truck.. Sookie looked amazing in that bikini..

Quoting this for truth. Show has turned into the proverbial turd in a punchbowl. I'm rooting for Erik to wake up and destroy every single person on this show, minus Jessica's hot ass. And Jason can live on grounds of being a cool, goofy bastard.

Fruit Ninja
08-22-2011, 04:02 AM
Jessica wont get naked, her agent snuck it in her contract. So, its not going to happen. sorry.

eazyb81
08-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Anyone else think it's ridiculous that the humans turned against the witch after she displayed dominance over the vampires?

We are really supposed to believe that Tara, who has been tortured numerous times by vampires over the seasons - enough to actually force her to leave her hometown - would turn on the only person so far on the show that can make them powerless? Not to mention that the witch has actually been pretty nice to her and the other humans in the group. Yeah, now they really care about the feelings of vampires....

This show is garbage.

Molitoth
08-22-2011, 07:54 AM
My wife and I went back and watched Seasons 1 and 2 again and this show had so much promise. I loved the first 2 seasons. It's a shame what happened to this show.

luv
08-22-2011, 08:13 AM
Not in the books, it doesn't. It just means they have a connection (similar to what we're seeing with Jason and Jess), although it's a deeper one because she drank his blood, too.

However, your wife is correct about the trickery part, as far as the books go, but I'm going to spoiler tag what I say about that, because it may...be a spoiler.This is way later in the books - he tricks her into giving him a ceremonial knife in front of a vampire monarch, which unbeknownst to Sookie is a vampire marriage ceremony

Are they even remotely following the books anymore?

allen_kcCard
08-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Are they even remotely following the books anymore?

Lafayette says "Fuck no, bitch."

Pestilence
08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Once again....another meh episode.

Valiant
08-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Jessica wont get naked, her agent snuck it in her contract. So, its not going to happen. sorry.

I remember that. But last night in the truck was damn close. Might go rewatch it in slomo..

keg in kc
08-22-2011, 10:10 AM
What a horrible, horrible hour of television that was.

OmahaChief
08-22-2011, 10:51 AM
What a horrible, horrible hour of television that was.

I only enjoyed the last 2 minutes of carnage. The show really has went into the tank over the last couple of years. Not really enjoying the shifter angle and was hoping a lot more from the Werewolves. That Werepanther thing was top notch gay.

Pestilence
08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
They have pretty much fucked up every storyline that they started with.

Mr. Laz
08-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Might go rewatch it in slomo..
perv

:p

BigRedChief
08-22-2011, 05:57 PM
What a horrible, horrible hour of television that was.Although I do agree with thast assesment minus the time that Sookie was on the screen in her red dress and bikini underwear. Thats was some quality tv. ;)

keg in kc
08-22-2011, 07:56 PM
If I want to see chicks in bras and panties I have the internet. I expect quality TV from HBO.

BigRedChief
08-23-2011, 06:36 PM
If I want to see chicks in bras and panties I have the internet. I expect quality TV from HBO.Boardwalk starts up soon ;)

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-24-2011, 09:34 AM
Glad I quit watching. This season sounds like it's awful.

vailpass
08-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Glad I quit watching. This season sounds like it's awful.

It turned awful 3 weeks ago. It has worsened each week since, I don't know what the word is that describes that series as it now stands.

Bowser
08-24-2011, 02:55 PM
It turned awful 3 weeks ago. It has worsened each week since, I don't know what the word is that describes that series as it now stands.

"Disaster" pops to mind. They drew everyone in, and turned the show into a fucking vampire Harlequin story. At this point, it's like driving past a brutal car wreck involving a bus load of nuns. You can't help but not take a peek just to see the destruction.

keg in kc
08-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I think the worst part of it so far is that I keep tuning it. WTF.

Pestilence
08-24-2011, 03:12 PM
They started off this season with way to many storylines. Then they tried weaving them all together....but that didn't work. Some of them ended abruptly with no notice or actual ending.

vailpass
08-24-2011, 03:50 PM
If Eric snaps back to his bad-ass viking self and murders and mutiliates the witch bitch and the dude who is her lackey, Tara, Sam's brother, Lafayette's boy toy, the big werewolf dude whose ass we always have to see and his bitch, brings all the werepanthers back alive so he can kill them again, and then brings back Russell Edginton and the Sheriff and glamors Sookie and Jessica into a full frontal nudity girl-on-girl lesbo fest with zero talking I might start liking this show again.

Might.

Pestilence
08-24-2011, 03:59 PM
If Eric snaps back to his bad-ass viking self and murders and mutiliates the witch bitch and the dude who is her lackey, Tara, Sam's brother, Lafayette's boy toy, the big werewolf dude whose ass we always have to see and his bitch, brings all the werepanthers back alive so he can kill them again, and then brings back Russell Edginton and the Sheriff and glamors Sookie and Jessica into a full frontal nudity girl-on-girl lesbo fest with zero talking I might start liking this show again.

Might.

Yeah.....pretty much this.

Molitoth
08-25-2011, 09:51 AM

Might.

lol right on!

The biggest downfall of this season has been the pussified Eric... because he was my favorite character.

This show has been so full of stupid writing decisions. They bring in a great character like Godric, and then rid of him when they could've done so much more there. They brought in Eggs, who actually helped contribute to making Tara tolerable, and then they kill him off. They bring in Jesus so we get more gay, bad move. Hoyt is now worthless to the show now that he is all pissed off, whereas he used to be somewhat funny.

ugh

vailpass
08-25-2011, 10:14 AM
lol right on!

The biggest downfall of this season has been the pussified Eric... because he was my favorite character.

This show has been so full of stupid writing decisions. They bring in a great character like Godric, and then rid of him when they could've done so much more there. They brought in Eggs, who actually helped contribute to making Tara tolerable, and then they kill him off. They bring in Jesus so we get more gay, bad move. Hoyt is now worthless to the show now that he is all pissed off, whereas he used to be somewhat funny.

ugh

Dammit, I left out bringing back Godric as part of my terms of re-engagement. Great call. He's one of the best.
Love Pam too.

Molitoth
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM
left out bringing back Godric as part of my terms of re-engagement

Yeah but they can't really bring him back since he suffered the "True-Death".
If they did find a way to bring him back, I'm sure it would be retarded.

And yes, Pam rules.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Yeah but they can't really bring him back since he suffered the "True-Death".
If they did find a way to bring him back, I'm sure it would be retarded.
And yes, Pam rules.

Oh yes. Sookie is heavy with a faerie child as the result of her taking the ice cock from Eric & Bill at the same time. When she transports to a bed made from werewolf fur in the middle of the lollipop forest to calf her young the ghost of Godrick comes flying out of her sideways snatch to lead them all to werepanther world.

Valiant
08-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Oh yes. Sookie is heavy with a faerie child as the result of her taking the ice cock from Eric & Bill at the same time. When she transports to a bed made from werewolf fur in the middle of the lollipop forest to calf her young the ghost of Godrick comes flying out of her sideways snatch to lead them all to werepanther world.

You better hope one of the writers is not on here. That could be next season.

Fruit Ninja
08-25-2011, 10:16 PM
This show has fallen and big time, but yet it gained its most viewers ever last week. lol I see veryone saying its going down its shitty, but somehow them fucking viewers are going up.

Im losing intrestbig time.

keg in kc
08-25-2011, 10:19 PM
I think it just proves that a lot of people will watch crap as long as it's popular crap.

Plus I think there's a lot of us who are watching with the train wreck/it has to get better attitude combination.

Molitoth
08-26-2011, 07:57 AM
It's not a terrible unwatchable show at this point.... it's just nowhere near as good as it could've been.

Pestilence
08-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Plus I think there's a lot of us who are watching with the train wreck/it has to get better attitude combination.

This guy right here. I'm seriously hoping that it gets better. If it doesn't.....I don't think I'll be tuning in next season.

vailpass
08-26-2011, 11:07 AM
This show has fallen and big time, but yet it gained its most viewers ever last week. lol I see veryone saying its going down its shitty, but somehow them ****ing viewers are going up.

Im losing intrestbig time.

Judge Judy has been on the air for 17 years.

keg in kc
08-26-2011, 11:34 AM
It's not a terrible unwatchable show at this point.... If it's not, it's about 0.00000001 percentage points away from terribad.

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Judge Judy has been on the air for 17 years.

Judge Judy is a 1000 times better then True Blood.

vailpass
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Judge Judy is a 1000 times better then True Blood.

I don't watch white trash tv but at this point in the season I have no reason to doubt this.
OTOH I still wouldn't watch 5 seconds of Judge Judy.

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-28-2011, 07:34 PM
I like that Jason was watching a K-State game on TV.

- CFoD -

keg in kc
08-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Much to my surprise, I actually liked this week's.

That takes the season 4 quality rating up to 10%!

vailpass
08-29-2011, 03:44 PM
What was sillier? Watching the magic ju-ju light come out of Sookie's hands or watching Lafayette's boy-toy powering his way through the witchy force-field, devil face and all?

While we are at it, did anyone notice that when Sookie took a bullet to the gut all she needed was a litte V from Bill and she was A-ok< No need to even extract the bullet and she's fine.
Yet when there are injured humans laying around at the Tolerance Rally it never occurs to anyone to just dose them all with V so they don't have to call ambulances or endure bad publicity down at the hospitals?

Silock
08-29-2011, 04:05 PM
God, that episode was the worst one of the season. Fucking awful.

keg in kc
08-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Interesting how our perspectives all differ. I thought last week (and the week before, as well, come to think of it) was the worst of the entire series. Maybe expecting that level of suck again made me like this week's more than it warranted.

vailpass
08-29-2011, 04:11 PM
God, that episode was the worst one of the season. ****ing awful.

At least Sam's brother died. Of course that mean's we'll now probably have to see Sam turn gay and take it the ass from Alceed as they comfort each other for a brother lost and a slut wife leaving her man for the pack mini-wolf.

Baby Lee
08-29-2011, 07:47 PM
At least Sam's brother died. Of course that mean's we'll now probably have to see Sam turn gay and take it the ass from Alceed as they comfort each other for a brother lost and a slut wife leaving her man for the pack mini-wolf.

Then pass out and start farting, . . continuously.

Baby Lee
08-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Ho Li Shit - the closing scene. I thought I was on the set of Crime Scene: Scene of the Crime.

The bones were found covered in semen!!

Pestilence
08-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Was that True Blood: The Matrix at the end?

Rocket launchers? :facepalm:

vailpass
08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Then pass out and start farting, . . continuously.

:D For some reason my wife laughed at that line.

eazyb81
08-31-2011, 06:54 AM

For some reason I doubt that he's really dead. He seemed way too cheesy, like he was faking it.

But who knows given this craptastic season.

eazyb81
08-31-2011, 06:57 AM
The only joy I get from this show is seeing how terrible each new episode is.

I can tell even my wife hates the show now, but she is too proud to admit it, so we soldier on. At least the season is almost over.

Pestilence
09-06-2011, 09:36 AM
This weeks show wasn't that bad. It's a little annoying that the witch is coming back....but it's whatever. I wonder if they'll kill off Lafayette.

Los Pollos Hermanos
09-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Finally. Jessica naked.

- CFoD -

dirk digler
09-11-2011, 08:07 PM
I think most people on here will be pleased by the ending of this episode

Los Pollos Hermanos
09-11-2011, 08:18 PM
There might be hope for this show yet.

- CFoD -

Buck
09-12-2011, 02:08 AM
I bet you that both Eric and Bill sense Sookie's pain and show up at the house and somehow give Tara their blood and she lives.

Tribal Warfare
09-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Tara FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tribal Warfare
09-12-2011, 03:12 AM
I bet you that both Eric and Bill sense Sookie's pain and show up at the house and somehow give Tara their blood and she lives.

Her brains were hanging out dude that's beyond saving.

PhillyChiefFan
09-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Tara **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for that moment for 3 seasons, finally my patience paid off.

Glad Sookie pulled the trigger too to get rid of that nutbag.

eazyb81
09-12-2011, 08:02 AM
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

vailpass
09-12-2011, 11:31 AM
I'd love to think so but will only believe Tara is dead when I see it. Doesn't matter, that show has turned into a soap opera.
The harlequin romance dialogue we get from sookie, eric, bill, jason, etc. is revolting.
They have castrated the cast.

BTW: why couldn't Jessica have just glamored Hoyt so he forgot he ever liked her? would have saved Jason an ass-kicking and a friend.

DJ's left nut
09-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Wait.

That blondish vampire chick gets naked?

I assume one of you will be kind enough to post a link...

vailpass
09-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Wait.

That blondish vampire chick gets naked?

I assume one of you will be kind enough to post a link...

Maxim naked. Still covers up nips, bush, ass.

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Apparently Season 5 has already been approved....comes out December of 2012.

vailpass
09-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Apparently Season 5 has already been approved....comes out December of 2012.

HBO or LifeTime Network?

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 03:37 PM
HBO or LifeTime Network?

Oxygen.

DJ's left nut
09-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Maxim naked. Still covers up nips, bush, ass.

Oh....so not naked then.

Nuthooks.

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Meh.

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I think most people on here will be pleased by the ending of this episode

If it continues on like it should....then yes.

vailpass
09-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh....so not naked then.

Nuthooks.

'zactly. Showed enough to look good and make you want to see more but that's it.

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 04:33 PM
And all I have to say is......

TARA......GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!

Baby Lee
09-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh....so not naked then.

Nuthooks.

But it was one of those scenes where you wonder if you saw what you saw or not. Everything staged to within millimeters of nips and gashes.

Molitoth
09-13-2011, 08:09 PM
What a terrible season.

Baby Lee
12-15-2011, 06:59 AM
And the gayniverse explodes over the prospect of a new generation of footage of Meloni's epic ass

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/true-blood-chris-meloni-season-5/

Bowser
12-15-2011, 12:57 PM
And the gayniverse explodes over the prospect of a new generation of footage of Meloni's epic ass

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/true-blood-chris-meloni-season-5/

Like him as an actor, but this last season just plain blew. Hopefully they got a new crop of writers in there, and can make Meloni into a ball of pure awesome on this show, minus all the gayness (nttiawwt). Lol.

lewdog
12-15-2011, 01:29 PM
I guess I understand why women like this show, or even some gay friends I have but I think it completely sucks ass. My girlfriend watches it and I usually join her (since she lets me watch football) but it reeks of horrible acting and over-the-top scenes.

allen_kcCard
12-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Looks like Eric is getting a sister too. Hopefully they can finally get some hotness added for female characters. Other than Sookie, who I am pretty much tired of seeing other than for her rack, they have pretty much killed off all the hot actresses.

Daphne was hot, so was the chick Jason was bangin that hung herself. Hippy chick wasn't bad at all, and there were a couple of others that were ok....since then.....the witch...werewolf blood addict....tara's lesbo....andy's sister...bleh. The last two aren't terrible, but were hardly in the show anyhow.

allen_kcCard
12-15-2011, 01:40 PM
I guess I understand why women like this show, or even some gay friends I have but I think it completely sucks ass. My girlfriend watches it and I usually join her (since she lets me watch football) but it reeks of horrible acting and over-the-top scenes.

Yeah, there were more freakin gay scenes than anything last season, I stopped watching at all toward the end and left my wife to wait for a glimpse of nice-eric's butt again, or werewolf-boys abs.

keg in kc
05-14-2012, 10:48 AM
<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hbo.com/bin/hboPlayerV2u.swf?vid=1256218"></param><param name="FlashVars" value="domain=http://www.hbo.com&videoTitle=Season 5 - Trailer #1&copyShareURL=http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html/?autoplay=true%26vid=1256218%26filter=true-blood%26view=null"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.hbo.com/bin/hboPlayerV2u.swf?vid=1256218" FlashVars="domain=http://www.hbo.com&videoTitle=Season 5 - Trailer #1&copyShareURL=http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html/?autoplay=true%26vid=1256218%26filter=true-blood%26view=null" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="512" height="288"></embed></object><br><div><a title="Season 5 - Trailer #1" href="http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html?view=grid&vid=1256218&autoplay=true">Season 5 - Trailer #1</a></div>

Bowser
05-14-2012, 01:50 PM
I hope they turn this show more dark. The last two seasons in particular have had that daytime soap feel to it, only with more boobies and gayness (nttiawwt).

The trailer gives me hope that they are ratcheting up the tension and doing away with the fluff, but I've gottne to tthe point of 'I'll believe it when I see it'.

Pestilence
05-14-2012, 01:51 PM
I hope they turn this show more dark. The last two seasons in particular have had that daytime soap feel to it, only with more boobies and gayness (nttiawwt).

The trailer gives me hope that they are ratcheting up the tension and doing away with the fluff, but I've gottne to tthe point of 'I'll believe it when I see it'.

I'm hoping that with Russell coming back and the "Authority" showing up....that there will be more violence. This show has pretty much sucked since Russell left.

Molitoth
05-14-2012, 02:02 PM
The trailer looks like this season will be much better than 3 and 4... although the show is already ruined due to the ideas of Fairies, Shape-shifters, and Werewolves.

Had they just stuck with Vampires like the first season I would be much more intrigued.

Pestilence
05-14-2012, 02:05 PM
The trailer looks like this season will be much better than 3 and 4... although the show is already ruined due to the ideas of Fairies, Shape-shifters, and Werewolves.

Had they just stuck with Vampires like the first season I would be much more intrigued.

You do realize this show is based off of books that include all of those things.....right?

vailpass
05-14-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm hoping that with Russell coming back and the "Authority" showing up....that there will be more violence. This show has pretty much sucked since Russell left.

Good point. Other than his propensity for cock Russell is the goods.

Great Expectations
05-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I stopped watching last year after a few episodes, might try it again this season to see if it picks back up. The first couple of seasons were pretty good, I suffered through season 3.

Pasta Giant Meatball
05-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Gave up after Season 2.

Bump
05-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Gave up after Season 2.

this

I took 3 separate attempts to try and get through season 3, started over each time. It got real shitty, real quick.

Women still love it though, I guess they made it more shitty in season 3 to appeal to women. So, that was a smart move on their part as the dumb far outweigh the not dumb.

luv
05-14-2012, 04:18 PM
this

I took 3 separate attempts to try and get through season 3, started over each time. It got real shitty, real quick.

Women still love it though, I guess they made it more shitty in season 3 to appeal to women. So, that was a smart move on their part as the dumb far outweigh the not dumb.

Hey now, I also gave up part way into season 3.

Molitoth
05-14-2012, 04:44 PM
You do realize this show is based off of books that include all of those things.....right?

From what I've read they have strayed so far from the books as is.... may as well not make it suck.

vailpass
05-14-2012, 04:56 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T0lMQl6ZMGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc
05-14-2012, 05:17 PM
From what I've read they have strayed so far from the books as is.... may as well not make it suck.Yeah, the books actually do include all of those things, but they're almost nothing like the TV series at this point. Barely even recognizable.

cosmo20002
05-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Good point. Other than his propensity for cock Russell is the goods.

Holy shit--everywhere I go, its you talking about dicks. Classic closet case.

Buck
06-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Mad Men ends this week and Breaking Bad starts mid+July so i guess I'm stuck with this shit on Sunday Nights now.

Pestilence
06-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Mad Men ends this week and Breaking Bad starts mid+July so i guess I'm stuck with this shit on Sunday Nights now.

At least Russell is back.....but they'll probably fuck that shit up.

MTG#10
06-08-2012, 11:30 AM

I couldnt get into Mad Men, dont know why. I really wanted to like it too. Breaking Bad is probably my favorite show of all time though and True blood is in my top 20. I hope this season is better than last, couldnt stand all that fairy shit.

Buck
06-08-2012, 12:01 PM
I couldnt get into Mad Men, dont know why. I really wanted to like it too. Breaking Bad is probably my favorite show of all time though and True blood is in my top 20. I hope this season is better than last, couldnt stand all that fairy shit.

Its the same exact problem you have with Amnesia.

Valiant
06-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Someone at work told me tara recovers. Fuck that shit. Pissed if that is the case.

vailpass
06-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Someone at work told me tara recovers. **** that shit. Pissed if that is the case.

Oh fuck no. Kill that bitch with fire. OTOH I really don't give a shit. the first two seasons of that show were very enjoyable then it took one of the biggest nosedives I can ever recall.

Pestilence
06-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Someone at work told me tara recovers. Fuck that shit. Pissed if that is the case.

If that's true......this season is already a fail for me. I fucking hate that bitch.

Molitoth
06-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm going into this season with very low expectations...

Buck
06-08-2012, 01:59 PM

http://i.imgur.com/XujHL.gif

vailpass
06-08-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm going into this season with very low expectations...

Yep. This season for me is like meeting a blind date in a lesbian bar.

Pestilence
06-08-2012, 02:19 PM
From the Wikipedia page.

Production

True Blood was officially renewed for a fifth season on August 11, 2011.[2]

In February, 2012 it was announced that creator Alan Ball would be stepping down as showrunner at the end of the fifth season. Ball will continue on as executive producer in a more advisory role and leave the day-to-day production of the series to others.[3] "Because of the fantastic cast, writers, producers and crew, with whom I have been lucky enough to work these past five years, I know I could step back and the show will continue to thrive," said Ball in a statement.[3]

Series co-star Stephen Moyer will make his directorial debut with the eighth episode of season five, tentatively titled "Somebody That I Used to Know."[4] D.E.B.S. writer/director and former The L Word producer Angela Robinson has joined the writing staff. She will write episodes five and eleven.[5]

Series co-star Rutina Wesley confirmed that the character Tara would be returning.[6]

Short Episode 1 Synopsis:

Lafayette helps Sookie clean up the dead bodies of Debbie and Tara. Meanwhile, Bill and Eric are confronted by the Vampire Authority, one of whom is the vampiress Nora (a woman from Eric's past), about Nan Flanagan. In search of the missing Marcus, Alcide's wolf pack go after Sam; Jason is also confronted by the recently turned Steve Newlin; Terry meets up with his old friend from the Iraq war. Sookie learns about Russel Edgington's return.

durtyrute
06-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh fuck no. Kill that bitch with fire. OTOH I really don't give a shit. the first two seasons of that show were very enjoyable then it took one of the biggest nosedives I can ever recall.

Yea, it fell off harder and faster than Weeds.

Valiant
06-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you tara.. That bitch was already retarded before getting her brain shot off.. leave her dead and give Lafayette more screen time..

Valiant
06-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I wish digging was easy as it is in the movies.. fucking soft dirt?? does not exist..

Bump
06-10-2012, 07:27 PM
wow this show is still on?

I loved the first season, the 2nd was okay....then the third season....I tried on 3 different occasions to watch that, never could get more than 3 or 4 episodes deep.

I'm not sure which show fell off harder, True Blood or Heroes.

Valiant
06-10-2012, 07:40 PM
wow this show is still on?

I loved the first season, the 2nd was okay....then the third season....I tried on 3 different occasions to watch that, never could get more than 3 or 4 episodes deep.

I'm not sure which show fell off harder, True Blood or Heroes.

Oh, that is heroes.. It was good only the first season.. Then shit..

So far, I agree with your take on TrueBlood on the seasons.. My only hope is Russel and the new head vampire making it more hardcore and less gay..

Pestilence
06-10-2012, 08:33 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Molitoth
06-10-2012, 08:35 PM
This season already lost my interest, I played temple run the entire episode.

lewdog
06-10-2012, 08:38 PM
My girlfriend watches this show and I think it is just plain garbage. Over-the-top acting and just bizarre scene shifts. Really cuts into watching something good on Sunday nights, and it really sucks that Game of Thrones is done for the season.

Pasta Giant Meatball
06-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Going from Game of Thrones to this garbage is just too much. Tried to give it another try, but fuck that.

L.A. Chieffan
06-11-2012, 09:02 AM
this show is a wreck

Pestilence
06-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah.....they've pretty much lost this season in the first episode.

I'll end up watching it because the wife watches it.....but all of these storylines look fucking retarded. Not one of them had my interest at all last night. Tara as a vampire? Garbage. Jason is a pussy? Garbage. Bill and Eric working together? Fucking garbage.

Bowser
06-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Tara as a zombie vampire?

We need a countdown clock for the return of Game of Thrones.

Buck
06-11-2012, 11:17 AM
God Damnit. I hate this show.

I'm going to watch it though because the only other Sunday Night show on right now that even interests me is fucking Dateline and that's only sometimes.

Breaking Bad is back July 15th. Then I'll have something good to watch.

durtyrute
06-11-2012, 11:29 AM
God Damnit. I hate this show.

I'm going to watch it though because the only other Sunday Night show on right now that even interests me is fucking Dateline and that's only sometimes.

Breaking Bad is back July 15th. Then I'll have something good to watch.

You are going to watch a show that you hate because there is nothing else on?

BigRedChief
06-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Someone at work told me tara recovers. Fuck that shit. Pissed if that is the case.Surely they have got the feedback that the vast majority hate her charecter? She must be screwing the producer. :shake:

vailpass
06-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Okay watched the season premier last night with the wife hoping they had seen the error of their ways and had written this season like they had the first 2.
Oh. My. God.
This show is unwatchable. Whoever said it's Twilight with tits was spot-on. Soap opera lovers and the gay community appear to be the sole target audience.

At one point I swore they were doing a parody of Lafayette when in fact that is now Lafayette's character. Same with Eric, who went from one of the most formidable characters in any tv show to a simpering bag of labia in a single season. They had a chance to rid us of Tara but instead have made her into a laughable 'evil' vamp zombie.

Sookie is horrible but then she has always been weak. Jason has been ruined. Bill is a flat character. The werewolves are entertaining but not enough to carry a show. Andy Bellefleur is still partially funny but is being ruined.

The only character that has managed to retain her likability is Pam who still spits out a stream of hilarious one-liners. Pam, like this entire series, has been reduced to wearing a sweatsuit from Walmart but unlike the series she somehow manages to wear it well.

Pestilence
06-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Okay watched the season premier last night with the wife hoping they had seen the error of their ways and had written this season like they had the first 2.
Oh. My. God.
This show is unwatchable. Whoever said it's Twilight with tits was spot-on. Soap opera lovers and the gay community appear to be the sole target audience.

At one point I swore they were doing a parody of Lafayette when in fact that is now Lafayette's character. Same with Eric, who went from one of the most formidable characters in any tv show to a simpering bag of labia in a single season. They had a chance to rid us of Tara but instead have made her into a laughable 'evil' vamp zombie.

Sookie is horrible but then she has always been weak. Jason has been ruined. Bill is a flat character. The werewolves are entertaining but not enough to carry a show. Andy Bellefleur is still partially funny but is being ruined.

The only character that has managed to retain her likability is Pam who, like this entire series, has been reduced to wearing a sweatsuit from Walmart but unlike the series she somehow manages to wear it well.

Pretty much this.

There are so many ways that they could have taken each character to make them better....but they opted to pander to an audience of 30 year old women who read Twilight.

I told my wife that if they brought Tara back.....that the entire season would be ruined. I knew they wouldn't let her just die off.

Jawshco
06-12-2012, 11:25 AM
This show is terrible. I'm trying to stick it out to support my actor friend from Webb City, MO. who got a part on this season's show, but won't show up till mid season. He won't/can't tell me about his part, but is it bad that I hope his character quickly dies? Not sure how much of this I can watch. How did this show not get canceled already? Gimme more Deadwood any day over this crap.

durtyrute
06-12-2012, 01:47 PM
You guys hate Tera, I hate that Biotch Sookie.

This is VAMP BUSINESS BITCH

Pestilence
06-12-2012, 01:49 PM
You guys hate Tera, I hate that Biotch Sookie.

This is VAMP BUSINESS BITCH

I haven't liked Sookie since around season 2. Her and Tara could go away forever and I'd be happy.

vailpass
06-12-2012, 01:51 PM
I haven't liked Sookie since around season 2. Her and Tara could go away forever and I'd be happy.

Agreed. They should let Pam beat shit out of Sookie then eat her. NTTAWWT

blazzin311
06-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Agreed. They should let Pam beat shit out of Sookie then eat her. NTTAWWT

Sounds like a great season finale or rather series finale to me. :D

durtyrute
06-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm in

Clyde Frog
06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Newlin is now a Gay Vampire American? Zombie Vampire Tara? The daytime hooker from "My Name is Earl" as pack matriarch? Jason not banging skanks on the reg? Lafayette is back to being a fucking sad sack? and fuck Terry and his weird DS flash back story. Im done with this show.

keg in kc
06-12-2012, 05:36 PM
You guys are killing what little desire I had to watch the premiere. Which is fine.

Omaha
06-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Tara is hawt. I can deal with a little annoying to see a lot of hawt.

vailpass
06-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Tara is hawt. I can deal with a little annoying to see a lot of hawt.

When did you stop beating your aids tree in a fire?

Pestilence
06-18-2012, 09:20 AM

Still not any better.

Could they take any longer to get Russell back into the show?

Bowser
06-18-2012, 10:13 AM

Still not any better.

Could they take any longer to get Russell back into the show?

The Authority storyline MIGHT have potential.

Ah, who am I kidding. Piss on this shit.

Valiant
06-18-2012, 10:55 AM
This show is terrible. I'm trying to stick it out to support my actor friend from Webb City, MO. who got a part on this season's show, but won't show up till mid season. He won't/can't tell me about his part, but is it bad that I hope his character quickly dies? Not sure how much of this I can watch. How did this show not get canceled already? Gimme more Deadwood any day over this crap.

Imdb his name, cross reference book with episode synopsis.

BigRedChief
06-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Now we have a story arc of Tara needing looked after by snookie and lafeyette? How irritating can one charector be? They are going for some kind of record.

Fruit Ninja
06-18-2012, 03:47 PM
I didnt care for last season outside of the hot jessica moments, but this year has gotten a bit better to me. Enough to watch cause of hot chicks factor.

Pestilence
06-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Really?

Half of this fucking show is about Tara now. And they've completely neutered Jason's character.

Fish
06-25-2012, 10:07 AM
This show has become a terrible sad caricature of itself. How the fuck does a decent show fall off the cliff like this?

I'm still watching, just to see how bad it can get....

Pestilence
06-25-2012, 10:14 AM
It's a good thing I'm into Breaking Bad now because this show is fucking straight garbage.

Radar Chief
06-25-2012, 10:14 AM
This show has become a terrible sad caricature of itself. How the **** does a decent show fall off the cliff like this?

I'm still watching, just to see how bad it can get....

I donít think itís THAT bad. Sookie needs to flash some tittay and Tara couldíve stayed dead but really, you guys made it past the Maenad to quit now?

dirk digler
06-25-2012, 10:21 AM
I have actually enjoyed this season so far much much better than last years.

Pestilence
06-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I donít think itís THAT bad. Sookie needs to flash some tittay and Tara couldíve stayed dead but really, you guys made it past the Maenad to quit now?

It is THAT bad now.

No amount of female nudity is going to bring this show back.

vailpass
06-25-2012, 11:36 AM
I have actually enjoyed this season so far much much better than last years.

Know how I know?

Molitoth
06-26-2012, 08:40 AM
In the first couple seasons of the show, it had mystery and left a lot of questions at the end of each episode. Now that we know everything about the characters, it's become the same ole rinse and repeat episodes. Every episode seems to RUSH through the story line just to bring a conclusion to everything at a much faster pace.

I still find myself watching the show because I've invested 4 seasons into it, but sheesh what a disappointment.

It reminds me of HEROES. Fantastic first season, and then everyone all of a sudden had super powers.

Fruit Ninja
06-27-2012, 01:26 AM
In the first couple seasons of the show, it had mystery and left a lot of questions at the end of each episode. Now that we know everything about the characters, it's become the same ole rinse and repeat episodes. Every episode seems to RUSH through the story line just to bring a conclusion to everything at a much faster pace.

I still find myself watching the show because I've invested 4 seasons into it, but sheesh what a disappointment.

It reminds me of HEROES. Fantastic first season, and then everyone all of a sudden had super powers.

I think its better then last year so far. Its not the greatest thing in the world, but its a sunday night time waster, there isnt anything else on i watch on sundays right now outside of this and Falling Skies, so why not.

Plus some of these chicks in the show are fucking smoking hot.

Valiant
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I know it won't happen, but letting tara kill herself would help the show. But pam is going to call her back at the start of the next episode more then likely.

Maybe they can kenny her each week?

Pestilence
07-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Sweet......90% of the show is now revolving around Sookie and Tara. :facepalm:

PhillyChiefFan
07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
Sweet......90% of the show is now revolving around Sookie and Tara. :facepalm:

Yep, the whole Tara being a vampire seems like a desperate attempt to fill out the show. Instead of focusing on a strong storyline, they have about 30 different storylines to cover up a bad plot.

Jawshco
07-12-2012, 08:29 PM
I really hated them bringing Tara back. She irritated and bored me, and pissed me off that she's become a vampire, but that being said... She is a lot more interesting as a vamper. Jason's plot and the plot of the new vampire counsel is okay. So, although the first to ep's of this season were awful. It's turning out to be far more tolerable that the previous two seasons.

BTW- for anyone interested. A classmate (in Webb City HS & Joplin's MSSU) and bud of mine, James Jordan, is going to be in this week's episode and says he'll be on the show for the next few weeks. I'm always rooting for him to have success as an actor. Dude is a hard worker and takes anything he can get to make a career for himself.

Omaha
07-13-2012, 08:19 AM
At least they shot Sam.

Jawshco
07-16-2012, 01:18 AM
ah, I was a little disappointed that one of the more entertaining characters was killed by Russell. Yuck! Maybe, not the worst character, but that actor drives me crazy.

They shot but didn't kill Sam. Him working with Andy is a bit interesting. And that was what I was mostly hoping for- to be interested. This show has rarely done that for me outside it's first season. BTW- my former classmate pal was in the episode, but wore an Obama mask the whole stinkin' time! It would suck if he never got to show his face on the show, but oh, well... at least it's a gig for him.

Pestilence
07-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? You won't kill off Tara but you'll kill off Roman? This show is beyond fucked.

Omaha
07-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me? You won't kill off Tara but you'll kill off Roman? This show is beyond ****ed.

Yeah, I really didn't see that happening. I thought he'd be around. I'm more pissed that we still have to deal with Jesus. He needs to stay dead. Lafayette was pretty funny until Jesus appeared.

I still think Tara is hot, so I'll hold out hope that they'll make her interesting. You just can't see it because your penis hates black chicks.

frankotank
07-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I really didn't see that happening. I thought he'd be around. I'm more pissed that we still have to deal with Jesus. He needs to stay dead. Lafayette was pretty funny until Jesus appeared.

I still think Tara is hot, so I'll hold out hope that they'll make her interesting. You just can't see it because your penis hates black chicks.

yeah I think Tara is hot too. she never has any nude scenes dammit!

anybody in here remember the prison show OZ? Roman was in it as was the dude who is now "Mayhem" in the insurance commercials.

by the way, watched Priest this weekend. Bill Compton is in it at the beginning for maybe 2 minutes, but what really cracked me up is Lafayette is in the movie for possibly less than 1 second! he's in a scene sitting at the bar and the camera just pans by him. wonder how much he got payed for that??

frankotank
07-24-2012, 07:01 AM
I'd like an extra large order of Lilith please!
OH MY DAMN! what a frigging HOTTIE!

also, may be old news to many....but I had no idea that Lilith is more than just a True Blood character. apparently there is a VERY highly disputed notion that Lilith was Adams first wife made of the same earth as he. she refused to sumbit to him and left the garden. some say she mated with satan/demons. anyways....I had no idea and found this rather interesting.

at any rate......I've watched that Lilith rising scene more than a few times! :p

kaplin42
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
I'd like an extra large order of Lilith please!
OH MY DAMN! what a frigging HOTTIE!

also, may be old news to many....but I had no idea that Lilith is more than just a True Blood character. apparently there is a VERY highly disputed notion that Lilith was Adams first wife made of the same earth as he. she refused to sumbit to him and left the garden. some say she mated with satan/demons. anyways....I had no idea and found this rather interesting.

at any rate......I've watched that Lilith rising scene more than a few times! :p

Used to dork out when I was a kid playing a game called Vampire the Masquerade. It was a table top RPG al la Dungeons and Dragons. This was all in the early to mid '90's and the Lillith theme was very heavily used in that in much of the same way that True Blood is using her.

Valiant
07-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Used to dork out when I was a kid playing a game called Vampire the Masquerade. It was a table top RPG al la Dungeons and Dragons. This was all in the early to mid '90's and the Lillith theme was very heavily used in that in much of the same way that True Blood is using her.

I love the first PC game, the sequel was crap..

Sidenote, does the actor playing Russle look way skinnier then before? like aids sick?

vailpass
07-26-2012, 05:51 PM
yes

lcarus
07-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Is this show actually good like some of my friends say, or is it gay like it seems?

Valiant
07-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Is this show actually good like some of my friends say, or is it gay like it seems?

It is about 65% gay now, but most have been watching it since it was good.. Kind of like Heroes..

Jawshco
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
My friend from the Joplin, MO area plays the little dude with the Goatee, "Ray" who's in the hate group. I think he's been killed in almost every show he's done so far. So Ray probably isn't long for this world .

Jawshco
07-26-2012, 11:10 PM
It is about 65% gay now, but most have been watching it since it was good.. Kind of like Heroes..

It's less gay this season than the last couple, but it's still very, very ghey.

vailpass
07-27-2012, 12:41 PM
It's less gay this season than the last couple, but it's still very, very ghey.

That sums it up nicely.

The Mayor
07-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Thought that was the best episode of the season. Interesting that Freddy Krueger turned to a vampire and is going to haunt Sookie.

lcarus
07-29-2012, 08:31 PM
The only vampire stuff I ever really liked were the Fright Night films (not the remake), John Carpenter's Vampires (didn't age well imo), and the Hammer Dracula films with Christopher Lee were all right.

The Mayor
07-29-2012, 08:35 PM
I really enjoyed that movie Van Helsing which most people seemed to hate. Thought it was a good comedy. A friend recently informed me that it wasn't a comedy. :D

lcarus
07-29-2012, 08:36 PM
I really enjoyed that movie Van Helsing which most people seemed to hate. Thought it was a good comedy. A friend recently informed me that it wasn't a comedy. :D

Never seen it. I've always kinda wanted to though. It always seemed to me like perhaps it was a movie that people say sucks, but turns out to be ok if I actually watch it.

The Mayor
07-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Never seen it. I've always kinda wanted to though. It always seemed to me like perhaps it was a movie that people say sucks, but turns out to be ok if I actually watch it.

I still watch it every time it's on. Kate Beckinsale.

lcarus
07-29-2012, 08:43 PM
I still watch it every time it's on. Kate Beckinsale.

Yeah, true. If the movie sucks major ass at least I get to watch her strut around for 2 hours. I've wasted 2 hours doing far less entertaining things.

Gravedigger
07-29-2012, 10:12 PM
This episode was the best of the season, sad to see Alcide get beat down but I'm sure he'll get his later on. Dunno what's going to happen with Bill, Sookie's storyline became at least somewhat interesting, everyone's storyline with the exception of Sam's actually progressed in some way. Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure Hoyt's mom was the one with the gun seeing as Luna hinted at a unhealthy woman who loved cheetos that had been in the room.

The Mayor
07-30-2012, 05:48 AM
Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure Hoyt's mom was the one with the gun seeing as Luna hinted at a unhealthy woman who loved cheetos that had been in the room.

I think you may be right. That woman is so funny.

PhillyChiefFan
07-30-2012, 06:23 AM
Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure Hoyt's mom was the one with the gun seeing as Luna hinted at a unhealthy woman who loved cheetos that had been in the room.

Does she smoke? I can't remember. Luna said she smoked menthols.

The Mayor
07-30-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't recall seeing her smoke now that you metnion it.

vailpass
07-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Does she smoke? I can't remember. Luna said she smoked menthols.

Yes. Salem 100s with the filters dipped in bacon grease.

Molitoth
07-30-2012, 08:31 PM
This is the worst season. I don't think I will waste any time on season6.

frankotank
07-30-2012, 08:41 PM
The only vampire stuff I ever really liked were the Fright Night films (not the remake), John Carpenter's Vampires (didn't age well imo), and the Hammer Dracula films with Christopher Lee were all right.

WHAT? no Lost Boys!? sacrilege!

http://www.everythingaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-lost-boys-original.jpg

Buck
07-30-2012, 10:06 PM
I haven't watched since episode 2 I think. How is the season? Still lame as fuck?

CHENZ A!
07-30-2012, 10:13 PM
I think this season has been better than last season, but that's not saying a whole lot.

Pestilence
07-31-2012, 09:35 AM
Even the wife hates this "Lilith" plot line.

vailpass
07-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Even the wife hates this "Lilith" plot line.

Would it help if you told her that 'Lilith' means "nipples the size of thumbs" in the old tongue?

frankotank
07-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Would it help if you told her that 'Lilith' means "nipples the size of thumbs" in the old tongue?

I thought it meant "perfect triangle" :D

NSFW (I love her)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QUxxAMJtRns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Mayor
07-31-2012, 03:32 PM
WHAT? no Lost Boys!? sacrilege!

I'm a fan!

durtyrute
08-01-2012, 10:28 AM
I thought it meant "perfect triangle" :D

NSFW (I love her)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QUxxAMJtRns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My mouth was open just like theirs the whole time. I might have to start watching again, I need to see more of that chick.

Molitoth
08-01-2012, 11:38 AM
My mouth was open just like theirs the whole time. I might have to start watching again, I need to see more of that chick.

A few minutes of titties that you can see anywhere online does not justify torturing yourself through this terrible script. :D

I'm only still watching this because it's good quality time with the wife, and she is even starting to lose interest.

frankotank
08-01-2012, 12:15 PM
A few minutes of titties that you can see anywhere online does not justify torturing yourself through this terrible script. :D

I'm only still watching this because it's good quality time with the wife, and she is even starting to lose interest.

I keep watching hoping the Tara gets nekked and shows the goodies.

durtyrute
08-01-2012, 12:29 PM

Is it really quality time when you're looking at female tits and she's looking at man tits?

I asked myself that when watching SOA with the woman. She's looking at half naked bikers for an hour while I'm trying to figure out if Tara is fuckable.:D

vailpass
08-01-2012, 02:18 PM
I keep watching hoping the Tara gets nekked and shows the goodies.

If by 'nekked' you mean "immediately cut from the script never to be seen or heard from again" I'm totally with you.

Pestilence
08-01-2012, 02:21 PM
If by 'nekked' you mean "immediately cut from the script never to be seen or heard from again" I'm totally with you.

This.

frankotank
08-01-2012, 02:29 PM

LMAO
I'd be OK with that...she is annoying...as long as she shows her cooter first! :D

Bowser
08-12-2012, 01:50 PM
This season has been better than the last couple of seasons, but that still isn't saying much at all. I don't think they'll ever get back to the "good" level they had in the first two seasons.

And but damn did Pam look freaking good last week. Shit.

Pestilence
08-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Obviously no one watches this show anymore.....considering this Sunday is the last episode of the season and no one has said shit.....but.....

This has gone beyond retarded. My wife (who has actually enjoyed all of the past seasons) has said that she's really considering not watching next season because the Lilith plotline is fucking stupid as hell.

vailpass
08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Obviously no one watches this show anymore.....considering this Sunday is the last episode of the season and no one has said shit.....but.....

This has gone beyond retarded. My wife (who has actually enjoyed all of the past seasons) has said that she's really considering not watching next season because the Lilith plotline is ****ing stupid as hell.

Thumb size nipples on a tight body are NEVER stupid.
Other than that, yeah, my wife has come around to seeing that any pretense of story line has been replaced by the personal agendas of the producers and writers and this show is officially ruined.

Chazno
08-21-2012, 01:17 PM
My situation echos the above. Glad there is only one more week.

allen_kcCard
08-21-2012, 03:02 PM
This show, to me, is just the less than satisfying followup to Game of Thrones seasons.

Bowser
08-21-2012, 04:19 PM
This show, to me, is just the less than satisfying followup to Game of Thrones seasons.

Memo to HBO -

1) Nuke this show

2) Increase season episode count on GoT to 20

3) Incorporate Deborah Ann Woll into GoT

4) Profit

kaplin42
08-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Memo to HBO -

1) Nuke this show

4) Profit

WIN!!!!

KcMizzou
08-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Memo to HBO -

1) Nuke this show

4) ProfitNow we're talkin'!

Gravedigger
08-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Memo to HBO -

1) Nuke this show

4) Profit

Have her play Sansa Stark. Redhead, hotter, better actress, doesn't come off as a whiny koont, hotter, instant credibility increase!

kaplin42
08-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Have her play Sansa Stark. Redhead, hotter, better actress, doesn't come off as a whiny koont, hotter, instant credibility increase!

Problem is Sansa is a whiny kunt. Thats her character

Omaha
08-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Every time I read this thread I can't help but wonder why some of you continue to watch a show that you vehemently hate?

Pestilence
08-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Every time I read this thread I can't help but wonder why some of you continue to watch a show that you vehemently hate?

The wife watches it. I'm in the living room when it's on. I usually spend half of my attention playing with my phone.

Omaha
08-22-2012, 10:27 AM
The wife watches it. I'm in the living room when it's on. I usually spend half of my attention playing with my phone.

I kinda do the same thing, but I don't hate it as much as some of you guys. I am usually just waiting for The Newsroom to come on.

vailpass
08-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Problem is Sansa is a whiny kunt. Thats her character

Sansa is a strong, brave girl who only behaved as she was raised to behave and had her entire world pulled out from under her. that scene where she hugged the doll she had disdained when Ned first gave it to her was powerful. She's tough and gets tougher in the castle in the clouds.
Respect for Sansa.

vailpass
08-22-2012, 10:55 AM
I kinda do the same thing, but I don't hate it as much as some of you guys. I am usually just waiting for The Newsroom to come on.

Did you run out of needles to stick in your eye?

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Did you run out of needles to stick in your eye?

Not a fan of Newsroom? I think it's great.

vailpass
08-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Not a fan of Newsroom? I think it's great.

You might not if you knew what an actual newsroom looked like. I can also do without the liberal taint.

BigRedChief
08-22-2012, 05:52 PM
You might not if you knew what an actual newsroom looked like. I can also do without the liberal taint.what TV is doing a show and not showing what a newsroom is really like? They are taking liberites with the boring work being done?

Maybe you should just stick to Fox news shows. ;)

vailpass
08-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Lilith has a super rack and a nice natural bush to match.

Russell is *this* close to jumping the shark.

Bill is as big a homo in his own way as Russell and Reverend Sissypants combined.

Why hasn't someone staked Terra's nasty ass yet? She needs to die.

Sookie too.

And Jason.

The shape shifter chick can stay if she continues to show ass.

Why didn't Jessica just glamour Hoyt & Jason into forgetting she had ever banged Jason and order them to be BFF's again?

Pam rocks the house. The only character to hold true to form that I can think of.

Buck
08-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Glad I quit watching based on the comments.

Bowser
08-22-2012, 07:01 PM

Bill is as big a homo in his own way as Russell and Reverend Sissypants combined.

Sookie too.

And Jason.

Why didn't Jessica just glamour Hoyt & Jason into forgetting she had ever banged Jason and order them to be BFF's again?

Pam rocks the house. The only character to hold true to form that I can think of.

They even found a way to de-nut Eric.

Gah, piss on this show.

BigRedChief
08-22-2012, 07:09 PM
I kinda do the same thing, but I don't hate it as much as some of you guys. I am usually just waiting for The Newsroom to come on.yep, on the laptop and not really paying attention anymore. I liked it when it first come out by it has jumped the shark.

Radar Chief
08-22-2012, 07:13 PM
You might not if you knew what an actual newsroom looked like. I can also do without the liberal taint.

Haven't wasted much time watching it, knew it would be a review of how Liberals think news should have been reported.

Radar Chief
08-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Glad I quit watching based on the comments.

I'm in this far, I'll watch the last episode to see what happens.

Gravedigger
08-22-2012, 08:15 PM
I watched the four seasons leading up to this season so I could catch up and watch them with my girlfriend when they debut. I've liked each season up until now for its own reasons but this season is trying to squash too much material into each episode instead of focusing on stories that matter. My friend has read each of the books and I asked her so many questions on what happened in the books vs what happens in the show and its baffling how much annoying shit they make up for the show. Granted the books are almost predominately Sookie Stackhouse based but it still baffles me how they thought it would be good material.

Entire storylines being made up is the problem I have with the show. The fact that they've made up the entire Lilith storyline this season makes me annoyed to hell with this season because it turns Bill into a hated character for me (I could care less if he lives or dies, pretty much guarantee that he lives). Eric is no longer the anti-Bill but more or less has taken Bills spot as the sensitive vampire who occasionally kills. Tara has become more likable being around Pam but its Pam who is doing most of the work. I'm glad Hoyt is gone. Jason is annoying as his Ramboesque self that the last episode of the season shows, he won't die but he should acting the fool he is. Alcide is just a beat down wolf who has become a recluse, which is sad considering I wanted to see him actually kick ass instead of being a pacifist all the damn time.

Overall I have always hated how they've taken their liberties with this show, because they don't improve on the base material in many ways, they just try to overcomplicate it with overarching storylines that don't even exist. I guarantee you if I was the author of the books they better had paid me HUGE for ruining the story I had built. At least when Game of Thrones takes liberties they do it without stepping on too many fans toes.

vailpass
08-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm in this far, I'll watch the last episode to see what happens.

Me too.

vailpass
08-23-2012, 11:16 AM
They even found a way to de-nut Eric.

Gah, piss on this show.

Fact. This one pisses me off so much I don't even mention it. First season or two Eric was one of the more badass characters on TV.
Now his balls are in Pam's purse even though she doesn't want them there.

Pestilence
08-23-2012, 11:48 AM

Sookie too.

And Jason.

Lilith is hot but they effectively stuck a stake in this show's heart with this plotline. It de-nutted Eric and nullified any awesomeness that Russell had. This season should have been about Russell being brought back and the battle between him and Eric.

EVERY plotline this season has been complete garbage.

And honestly.....Jason's character could have been so much better if they had kept with the werepanther plot and actually made him turn. Instead they just basically dumped that plotline and tried to pretend like it never happened.

vailpass
08-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Lilith is hot but they effectively stuck a stake in this show's heart with this plotline. It de-nutted Eric and nullified any awesomeness that Russell had. This season should have been about Russell being brought back and the battle between him and Eric.

EVERY plotline this season has been complete garbage.

And honestly.....Jason's character could have been so much better if they had kept with the werepanther plot and actually made him turn. Instead they just basically dumped that plotline and tried to pretend like it never happened.

The Lilith thing to me seems like a thinly veiled slap at Christianity. I don't like all of the social/political agendas on this show.

Maybe Eric will regenerate his baby-makers now that he's escaped with his sister-girlfriend.

Yep, they are ruining Russell just like they do everyone but Pam.

Intradasting, hadn't thought of Jason going panther. He could have hung with the white trash clan. Would have been better than what he is/isn't now.

I still can't figure out why they didn't have Jessica glamour Hoyt & Jason into forgetting she banged them both and order them to be BFFs again.

Is there a way to delete Bill from every episode since season 2?

Pestilence
08-23-2012, 12:14 PM
The Lilith thing to me seems like a thinly veiled slap at Christianity. I don't like all of the social/political agendas on this show.

Maybe Eric will regenerate his baby-makers now that he's escaped with his sister-girlfriend.

Yep, they are ruining Russell just like they do everyone but Pam.

Intradasting, hadn't thought of Jason going panther. He could have hung with the white trash clan. Would have been better than what he is/isn't now.

I still can't figure out why they didn't have Jessica glamour Hoyt & Jason into forgetting she banged them both and order them to be BFFs again.

Is there a way to delete Bill from every episode since season 2?

They didn't have to make Jason continue on with the white trash thing.....just make him have the ability to turn into a panther. It's pathetic that they keep making him into this "rambo" type character....when really....everyone in the show could kill him in an instant.

I think their reasoning for not having Jessica glamour them is because she wants to be a respectable vampire and she doesn't want to have to do that to them. Stupid I know.....but yeah.

Bowser
08-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Or Hoyt is way smarter than we give him credit for, and he bailed on this show at the first new offer that came up.

HolyHandgernade
08-26-2012, 08:13 PM
All hail Billith!

Valiant
08-26-2012, 09:39 PM
All hail Billith!

ROFL

Honestly, besides some of the weirdness.. I thought this was the best season since season 1..