PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs beating Denver right now on NFL Network

PastorMikH
09-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Replay of Montana/Elway 1994. Thought some might want a heads up. Runs from 12:00-3:30 central time today.

DT didn't start for that game, just showed him on the sidelines.

Pablo
09-27-2008, 11:35 AM
This is funny because I think there have been at least 4 other threads started each time this aired.

We're still pretty pumped about 1994.

milkman
09-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Among the sad things about this team over the years that gets lost in the pile of of crap that has been the Chiefs is the fact that the last decent MLB, not great, but decent MLB this team has had is Tracy Simeon.

PastorMikH
09-27-2008, 11:38 AM
This is funny because I think there have been at least 4 other threads started each time this aired.

We're still pretty pumped about 1994.

It's the last time we were good on both sides of the ball.

milkman
09-27-2008, 12:53 PM
I have to say that in watching this replay, LJ makes me miss Marcus Allen, and I never held the same high opinion of Marcus that most of you share.

Brock
09-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Among the sad things about this team over the years that gets lost in the pile of of crap that has been the Chiefs is the fact that the last decent MLB, not great, but decent MLB this team has had is Tracy Simeon.

Marvcus Patton was good.

milkman
09-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Marvcus Patton was good.

Yep, forgot about him.

rtmike
09-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Few observations:

A Dwayne Bowe for Montana would have made that offense unbelievable.

I forgot how bad Lin Elliot was.

Neil Smith & DT would switch positions on the field at their own discretion and some times line up next to each other moving the whole line down a notch or two. And be just as effective on either side. And here Tamba is still struggling.

PastorMikH
09-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Few observations:

A Dwayne Bowe for Montana would have made that offense unbelievable.

I forgot how bad Lin Elliot was.

Neil Smith & DT would switch positions on the field at their own discretion. And be just as effective on either side. And here Tamba is still struggling.

In Hali's first season, didn't they let him rush from anywhere along the line that he wanted? That could explain his rookie success.

Bowser
09-27-2008, 02:03 PM
That could explain his rookie success.

That, and Jared Allen.

Claynus
09-27-2008, 02:04 PM
In Hali's first season, didn't they let him rush from anywhere along the line that he wanted? That could explain his rookie success.

That just wears Tamba out. He's too injury prone to do it much.

MichaelH
09-27-2008, 02:14 PM
I watched the first half. It was nice to see a real Chiefs team on the field on both sides of the ball. It is depressing to think it will be years before it ever happens again, if at all.

rtmike
09-27-2008, 02:27 PM
This was one of my favorite Chiefs games. Watching Elwrongway over on the sidelines laughing it up gloating like they were gonna win the game only to have "Cool Joe" come out and score the winning touchdown.

Then the look on Elwrongway was priceless.
Classic...