PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs at least we were competitive

Mr. Laz
09-28-2008, 01:42 PM
in the 1st half ... :shrug:

more than i expected

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 01:44 PM
I was truly hoping that Denver would be blowing our asses out right now..

Happy for the players, they show heart, more than I can say about the coaching staff...

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Happy for the players, they show heart, more than I can say about the coaching staff...

That is pathetic.

thurman merman
09-28-2008, 01:46 PM

how can you call yourself a fan and root for the team to lose? that is completely retarded.

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 01:47 PM
how can you call yourself a fan and root for the team to lose? that is completely retarded.
Call it what you want, but the sooner HERM is gone the better...

I even wore my Grbac Jersey today... 0-7 with this jersey on...

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 01:47 PM
That is pathetic.
:deevee:
GET OVER IT, IT HAPPENS, ITS CALLED LIFE! /Herm

The Bad Guy
09-28-2008, 01:49 PM
If I ever became moderator, Reetard_Kc would be the first one gone.

KcMizzou
09-28-2008, 01:49 PM
how can you call yourself a fan and root for the team to lose? that is completely retarded.Consider the source.

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 01:51 PM
If I ever became moderator, Reetard_Kc would be the first one gone.
Ah my favorite stalker is back..

Nice to see you sound like a broken record, crying about Herm and of course, Stalking everyone of my posts....

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Consider the source.
So dont be bitching about herm if we lose....

The Bad Guy
09-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Ah my favorite stalker is back..

Nice to see you sound like a broken record, crying about Herm and of course, Stalking everyone of my posts....

You are a ****ing loser.

Broken record? I just stated I would boot your ass from this board because you are a scum troll.

You add nothing. You have no football insight. You are the only Chiefs fan in this nation that would root for them to actually lose.

FringeNC
09-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Edit: wrong thread

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 02:08 PM
You are a ****ing loser.

Broken record? I just stated I would boot your ass from this board because you are a scum troll.

You add nothing. You have no football insight. You are the only Chiefs fan in this nation that would root for them to actually lose.
ROFL

That so means alot from someone that spends most of his time personally attacking most of the people on this board with his petty name calling and or stalking my posts.. Which is very creepish to say the least...

Yet you add a ton of football knowledge to this place? Bitch please...

Actually I dont know why I am even wasting my time with such petty games with you again.. Back to cpiggy you go...

The Bad Guy
09-28-2008, 02:20 PM
ROFL

That so means alot from someone that spends most of his time personally attacking most of the people on this board with his petty name calling and or stalking my posts.. Which is very creepish to say the least...

Yet you add a ton of football knowledge to this place? Bitch please...

Actually I dont know why I am even wasting my time with such petty games with you again.. Back to cpiggy you go...

I've forgotten more about the NFL than you will know.

I've also added more football talk in the last week to this board than you have in your entire time here.

This is also the first post I've replied to you in a while.

I call out stupidity when I see it. I'm sorry that most of the time you exhibit it.

Maybe you can drive your plane into the bermuda triangle.

Brock
09-28-2008, 02:25 PM
At least Bad Guy doesn't post the same goddamn thing over and over and over and over.

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Maybe you can drive your plane into the bermuda triangle.

Um last time I checked, you FLY planes, not drive them...

Good effort though!:D

Actually after that comment, you are now my new favorite poster on here... No more Cpiggy for you!

PS just flew over the Bermuda Triangle twice in the last couple of Months... Still here!;)

chiefsfan1963
09-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah you are a fan only if you support this Coaching Staff and this terrible FO run by CP.