PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Branden Albert Updates

Jenson71
09-28-2008, 12:55 PM
I think there should be a clear thread for this.

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Chiefsplanet.com is reporting that both legs and arms were amputated at halftime and will be back in a couple weeks

Jenson71
09-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Gameday thread reports Herm Edwards said it's an elbow injury.

Gumble: It's an elbow injury. Dislocated right elbow.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 01:09 PM
So can we get his elbow located?

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Man this guy is just as fragile as Croyle....

Brock
09-28-2008, 01:12 PM

Yeah, because he's got a mile long history of being hurt. :rolleyes:

RustShack
09-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Hes been hurt more than Croyle so far this year...

Brock
09-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Hes been hurt more than Croyle so far this year...

How many games has he missed? How many games has Croyle missed? Some of you guys really need to think before you speak.

Tribal Warfare
09-28-2008, 01:20 PM
How many games has he missed? How many games has Croyle missed? Some of you guys really need to think before you speak.

at least Albert didn't get his foot killed, that's what I was worried about.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:01 PM

Im sorry, I forgot that if you are hurt and miss most of TC and all of Pre Season that doesn't really count as an injury.

BigVE
09-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Remember a few years ago Gallery for the faiders d-located his elbow, missed a game or two and played the rest of the year with a brace I believe. Hopefully it's not season ending.

Brock
09-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Im sorry, I forgot that if you are hurt and miss most of TC and all of Pre Season that doesn't really count as an injury.

It certainly doesn't matter as much as, you know, real games.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I think I said hes been hurt more than Croyle this year, not in regular season games.

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I hope Albert can come back after the bye. I don't know how long a dislocated elbow takes to heal. Also IMHO he is not injury prone that was a bad shot that he took when that guy landed on him

The Bad Guy
09-28-2008, 03:19 PM

Example #2,000,000 of why you are ****ing stupid.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:21 PM
So when Albert takes a shot hes not injury prove.. if Croyle takes a shot that was worse then he is... interesting.

The Bad Guy
09-28-2008, 03:23 PM
So when Albert takes a shot hes not injury prove.. if Croyle takes a shot that was worse then he is... interesting.

Is Albert's injury history dating back to high school?

Nope, it's not.

Croyle is a fragile bitch.

SNR
09-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Man this guy is just as fragile as Croyle....Your and idiot.

The guy sustains a foot injury in preseason. That holds up brilliantly during the regular season and then he gets his arm rolled up and all of a sudden he's a fragile pussy?

Let's see YOUR arm handle 320 pounds falling at the speed of gravity.

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:25 PM

Well we have 2 years worth of data on Croyle to suggest he is fragile since he has missed alot of games because of it.

Albert hasn't missed any games yet.

Mr. Laz
4 games ...... 2 injuries

not looking good so far

sedated
why did he collapse anyway?

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Albert has already missed four games, but they were games that didn't count. He also missed a lot of Training camp. Now he could be missing a lot of games...

irishjayhawk
09-28-2008, 03:26 PM
ROFL @ all the injury prone talk

His arm got rolled on. I don't see how that's injury prone.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:27 PM
A lot of Croyles injurys were the same type of freak thing...

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
If his injury is bad he could be done for 3 months

irishjayhawk
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM
A lot of Croyles injurys were the same type of freak thing...

Yep. They were. :rolleyes:

Routine sack.

Mecca
09-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I don't think anyone is as injury prone as Croyle is.

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Albert has already missed four games, but they were games that didn't count. He also missed a lot of Training camp. Now he could be missing a lot of games...

Who cares about preseason games? He obviously didn't suffer from it since he came out in Week 1 and stoned the NE Patriots DE's. LMAO

Get back to me next year if he is injured like Croyle has been.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Yep. They were. :rolleyes:

Routine sack.

You usually don't land on your throwing shoulder like that when your sacked...

irishjayhawk
09-28-2008, 03:31 PM

ROFL

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Who cares about preseason games? He obviously didn't suffer from it since he came out in Week 1 and stoned the NE Patriots DE's. LMAO

Get back to me next year if he is injured like Croyle has been.

I'm not saying hes as injury prone as Croyle, I'm saying hes been hurt more than Croyle this year.

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:32 PM

Gonzo landed on his shoulder harder than Croyle did.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Gonzo is also bigger than the guy who took him down, Albert is bigger than the guy who hit him, Thomas is a lot bigger than Croyle.

irishjayhawk
09-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Gonzo is also bigger than the guy who took him down, Albert is bigger than the guy who hit him, Thomas is a lot bigger than Croyle.

God, just quit while you're behind.

RustShack
09-28-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm not saying Croyle isn't injury prone, all I'm saying is it looks like Albert is. How am I wrong?

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:39 PM

2 players took Gonzo down one was Boss Bailey a LB. A D-lineman fell on Albert.

dirk digler
09-28-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm not saying Croyle isn't injury prone, all I'm saying is it looks like Albert is. How am I wrong?

Give him more than 4 games where he hasn't missed any time yet. Geez...

Croyle has missed over a half a season worth of injuries.

If Albert comes back this year and gets hurt and then next year gets hurt then he is probably injury prone

I was willing to give Croyle the benefit of the doubt until he got hurt in Week 1.

Reerun_KC
09-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Give him more than 4 games where he hasn't missed any time yet. Geez...

Croyle has missed over a half a season worth of injuries.

If Albert comes back this year and gets hurt and then next year gets hurt then he is probably injury prone

I was willing to give Croyle the benefit of the doubt until he got hurt in Week 1.
As of right now, both Croyle and Albert are hurt....

History or not, both haved missed this signaficant time this year and it looks like more to come......

Brock
09-28-2008, 04:00 PM

How are you wrong? You're 180 degrees from being right. Albert started 37 straight games in college. You're comparing him to Croyle which is absurd on many levels. Just think it through.

sedated
09-28-2008, 04:02 PM

quiet

irishjayhawk
09-28-2008, 04:03 PM

You're wrong because your a fuggin idiot.

First of all, we all know that a stubbed toe keeps you out of Preseason.

Second of all, a freak play happens 4 games into the season.

Third of all, it's his FIRST YEAR.

All of that added together means that he is NOT injury prone. He needs at least more time and more injuries for you to have a case.

Halfcan
09-28-2008, 04:03 PM
My friends mom is a nurse-Brandon has bleeding of the brain stem and will announce his retirement shortly.

LiL stumppy
09-28-2008, 04:05 PM

ROFL

triple
09-28-2008, 04:09 PM
i dont know who you could line up in the NFL that isn't going to have a dislocation when pressure is exerted on them a certain way.

it's like saying bo jackson was a waste of time because he got pulled down exactly a certain way that would have hurt almost anyone

sedated
09-28-2008, 04:12 PM
it's like saying bo jackson was a waste of time because he got pulled down exactly a certain way that would have hurt almost anyone

people don't come more fragile than bo jackson

Tribal Warfare
09-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Remember a few years ago Gallery for the faiders d-located his elbow, missed a game or two and played the rest of the year with a brace I believe. Hopefully it's not season ending.

Now that would be ****ed up

damaticous
09-28-2008, 05:00 PM

:clap:

Fairplay
09-28-2008, 05:04 PM
I hope Albert can come back after the bye. I don't know how long a dislocated elbow takes to heal.

I seen this movie once, i think it had Bruce Willis. But he dislocated his shoulder then he popped it in place by himself.

But he still continued on to kick ass through the rest of the movie. So i don't think a dislocated elbow should be to bad.

JASONSAUTO
09-28-2008, 05:04 PM
no no lethal weapon right?

Fairplay
09-28-2008, 05:06 PM
no no lethal weapon right?

Thats it.

So that shows that Brandon can come back, healthy as a jay bird ready to take names and push them to the turf.

JASONSAUTO
09-28-2008, 05:07 PM
and if herm puts him in a straightjacket he'll know how to get out

Fairplay
09-28-2008, 05:29 PM
and if herm puts him in a straightjacket he'll know how to get out

While being upsidedown and being electructed also.

That was a great move also.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Don't have much luck with women, do ya, Riggs?

Iowanian
09-28-2008, 08:14 PM
A dislocated elbow could be a "not really a big deal right up through a very big deal.

Sims dislocated an elbow that ended up being broken.

I had an elbow dislocated sparring several years ago....It took months to get the strength back. There could be ligament damage, tendonitis could develop, fractures......or it could be a pop it back in, treat it for a few weeks and he'll be ok.

I know this much.....It'll hurt and even after he thinks its better, it'll hurt when certain things happen...for a long time.

Anyone suggesting Albert is injury prone like Croyle should stretch their hamstrings and maybe consider a butt plug before stuffing their head into their ass so far.

Short Leash Hootie
09-28-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm fairly positive he'll be out for the year...not because I have any inside information or because I read any reports...I just know how *****ed you are when you dislocate an elbow...and it sucks but at least it's not a knee. He was in ridiculous pain.

boogblaster
09-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Tape novacaine brace suit-up ...

DeezNutz
09-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Anyone suggesting Albert is injury prone like Croyle should stretch their hamstrings and maybe consider a butt plug before stuffing their head into their ass so far.

Indeed.

Don't believe the guy had one major injury in college. The one in training camp was his first. And **** it, he missed camp. Not the end of the world. His play has been very solid.

Zouk
09-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Robert Gallery dislocated an elbow in 2006 and missed 4 weeks. Based on how Albert reacted, I would say that's the absolute minimum time he'll miss.

Count Zarth
09-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Edwards says Albert has hyperextended elbow

<!-- END tabs --> <!-- begin content --> Herm Edwards said during a halftime radio interview that left tackle Branden Albert, who was carted off the field late in the second quarter, has a hyperextended right elbow.

Edwards said he didn't think the injury is serious but that Albert probably wouldn't return to the lineup Sunday.

the Talking Can
09-28-2008, 08:42 PM
bet that hurts like a mofo

Short Leash Hootie
09-28-2008, 08:48 PM

<!-- END tabs --> <!-- begin content --> Herm Edwards said during a halftime radio interview that left tackle Branden Albert, who was carted off the field late in the second quarter, has a hyperextended right elbow.

Edwards said he didn't think the injury is serious but that Albert probably wouldn't return to the lineup Sunday.

Meh. I don't buy that shit...he was in serious pain.

If he's out 4 weeks I'll consider that great news.

gblowfish
09-28-2008, 08:52 PM
My high school coach would say "Rub some dirt on it...walk it off."
But he was a sick sadistic bastard.

KC Jones
09-28-2008, 08:53 PM
I talked to the missus about it - she specializes in treating hand and arm injuries. She said that the elbow is very hard to dislocate and there are plenty of chances for other problems including nerve damage when that happens. Hopefully he just hyper-extended it and didn't actually dislocate it.

Iowanian
09-28-2008, 08:56 PM
I've hyperextended an elbow twice too. It hurts like hell, and again, I doubt he'll have full strength at least until Christmas.

Those joint injuries just linger for a long time...

FAX
09-28-2008, 08:57 PM
I thought this was his third (3rd) injury since joining the Chiefs? It's just a vague recollection, though. Nothing specific. Kind of fuzzy, to be honest.

FAX THE SUPER MEMORY MAN

Mr. Laz
09-28-2008, 08:58 PM

yea .... and Larry Johnson's foot was day-to-day

the chiefs are some lying fuggers

they don't tell the truth until someone MAKES them tell the truth.

MGRS13
09-28-2008, 09:01 PM
i've torn the ligaments hyperextended my elbow and "bruised" the nerve in it and was back up and skating in two weeks. If his elbow isn't broken and he misses more then three weeks he's a giant vagina.

Buehler445
09-28-2008, 09:01 PM
I talked to the missus about it - she specializes in treating hand and arm injuries. She said that the elbow is very hard to dislocate and there are plenty of chances for other problems including nerve damage when that happens. Hopefully he just hyper-extended it and didn't actually dislocate it.

Agreed Jones.

It didn't look terribly contorted or going off in a crazy direction like some dislocations.

But they were being VERY ginger with it when they carted him off.

blueballs
09-28-2008, 09:12 PM
i've torn the ligaments hyperextended my elbow and "bruised" the nerve in it and was back up and skating in two weeks. If his elbow isn't broken and he misses more then three weeks he's a giant vagina.

How many million was riding on your back
these high draft picks are investments

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-28-2008, 09:18 PM
I've hyperextended an elbow twice too. It hurts like hell, and again, I doubt he'll have full strength at least until Christmas.

Those joint injuries just linger for a long time...

Not to question you; but in comparison to what you have experienced Albert has alot more going for him in getting better sooner. The best medical care possible at no cost to him. Plus he is more likely a hell of alot stronger than you and thus generally able to recover quicker.

Iowanian
09-28-2008, 09:22 PM
This is true.

My first hyperextended elbow was wrestling, and I taped it up, iced it a lot. Ended up in PT because of some calcium deposit in the joint afterwards that wouldn't let me straighten the elbow. Small time.

You're right...I wasn't in as good of shape as he would be (but was in good shape) and didn't have access to the PT and treatment that he will.

Frankie
09-28-2008, 09:56 PM
I thought this was his third (3rd) injury since joining the Chiefs? It's just a vague recollection, though. Nothing specific. Kind of fuzzy, to be honest.

FAX THE SUPER MEMORY MAN

http://www.mindtools.com/memory.html

Chiefshrink
09-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Let's just accept the fact that he is a "basketball bitch" converted into an offensive lineman who rarely has been in a weight room and had it easy in college, now realizing he is going to have to "cowboy his body up" into football shape and not need a cart ride for an elbow injury. That is not a good sign, cart ride for an elbow injury. This guy has serious potential of "Puffball" written all over him.

Mecca
09-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Let's just accept the fact that he is a "basketball bitch" converted into an offensive lineman who rarely has been in a weight room and had it easy in college, now realizing he is going to have to "cowboy his body up" into football shape and not need a cart ride for an elbow injury. That is not a good sign, cart ride for an elbow injury. This guy has serious potential of "Puffball" written all over him.

Uh what? Guys who play basketball don't weigh 315lbs.

Basileus777
09-28-2008, 10:47 PM

I wouldn't over-analyze the rantings of a troll.

Coach
09-28-2008, 10:47 PM

Unless you're Shaq O'Neal.

Chiefshrink
09-28-2008, 10:55 PM

That was his main game until his Jr. yr in high school when someone suggested he tryout for football. He probably didn't weigh 315 at the time. I never have doubted his athleticism. Matter of fact I think he has the potential to be very good. Just saying that he only has 6 yrs of football experience when most football players start when they are 8-9 yrs old and are mentally tougher because they know what to expect and how to work through bumps and bruises of the game. Jury is still out, however as I said before getting a cart for an elbow injury is not a good sign. Hopefully we will toughen up.:thumb:

Mecca
09-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Ben Roethlisberger was a high school WR I guess he blows too.

Count Zarth
09-28-2008, 10:58 PM
How the **** do you play four years at Virginia and not become tough? Are you ****ing kidding me, shrink?

Mecca
09-28-2008, 11:01 PM
How the **** do you play four years at Virginia and not become tough? Are you ****ing kidding me, shrink?

He probably thinks Albert looks like Obama, so he hates him

Pablo
09-28-2008, 11:15 PM
I suppose if getting your arm rolled into makes you injury prone..then Albert is.

And Tom Brady is injury prone because Pollard *****ed his knee up.

I'm seriously sweating Albert being out for a while. This line needs some sort of continuity, and it seems like we were establishing that today(albeit against a trash defense). Albert being out disrupts chemistry more than anything but I have faith in Taylor as a back-up LT. I hope he's back soon.

Mecca
09-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Once again the way Taylor played today showed the total incompetence of the coaching staff not having Taylor starting weeks ago at RT.

Pablo
09-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Once again the way Taylor played today showed the total incompetence of the coaching staff not having Taylor starting weeks ago at RT.No sh*t. If he can lock down the LT position like that, I'm sure the RT position would be no sweat.

McIntrash sure held it down though...*gag*

Mecca
09-28-2008, 11:18 PM
They should see if Richardson can play RG, I don't see why they won't if he and Taylor can lock down the right side we won't have to use draft picks over there.

Rausch
09-28-2008, 11:18 PM

Chiefshrink
09-28-2008, 11:26 PM

I see your point, but were talking professional football here right? What are the two top things all the rookies talk about that is the biggest difference that is as extreme as night and day "speed of the game" and "harder contact play". He is talented enough athletically to get away with it in college. But I think he is facing guys that are just as athletic,probably stronger and HIT a helluva lot harder than the college play he used to experiencing.

Don't get me wrong, I am an Albert fan. Quite frankly, I think he as done quite well athletically against most of his competition. But it is the 'mental toughness' I worry about after seeing a cart ride for an elbow injury. I don't worry about his athleticism or strength it is adjusting to a nastier mentality on the O-line that Roaf had that I worry about. Will he get mentally tough as time goes on or will he be hurt all the time? It remains to be seen.

keg in kc
09-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Kind of hard to judge his toughness when nobody but him has any idea on earth how much pain he was in.

I agree it was weird, but he looked like he was in bad, bad shape, you could see it the second the cart hit the tunnel and the crowd or the team couldn't see him anymore.

Wreckloose
09-29-2008, 12:36 AM
why did he collapse anyway?

That's actually a good question. He did just kind of drop oddly without anyone hitting him.

Johnny Vegas
09-29-2008, 01:16 AM
I did a little research that an NFL player that has a dislocated elbow averages about 22 days until they play again. Maybe not the case with Albert being every case is different, but lets hope so.

Johnny Vegas
09-29-2008, 01:19 AM
That's actually a good question. He did just kind of drop oddly without anyone hitting him.

maybe he had been overworked and just passed out. Heat exhaustion or something. The way he was shaking his head looked like he was trying to snap out of being dizzy.

RustShack
09-29-2008, 01:50 AM
Even though hes had three injurys since joining the Chiefs I'll drop it. People were going nuts saying Croyle wasn't injury prone until just this last injury he had, and even after he comes back they will probably go back to saying he isn't and it was a freak accident like all his other ones.

RustShack
09-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Seriously just because a player hasn't always been injury prone doesn't mean he can't become injury prone. I'm not saying he is or I even want him to be, but so far it hasn't been to pretty. I'm hoping he regains his past health though.

HemiEd
09-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Kind of hard to judge his toughness when nobody but him has any idea on earth how much pain he was in.

I agree it was weird, but he looked like he was in bad, bad shape, you could see it the second the cart hit the tunnel and the crowd or the team couldn't see him anymore.

Yeah, he was in some serious pain, no question about it.

Chiefshrink
09-29-2008, 01:38 PM

At first the way it looked, I thought he was grabbing his hip which is even worse than an elbow. I was thinking ******!!

Tuckdaddy
09-29-2008, 01:43 PM

Did you have to stop 300 pound pass rushers at the skating rink?

CoMoChief
09-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Did you have to stop 300 pound pass rushers at the skating rink?

He just fell down.......The fall itself didn't look anything abnormal to me.

And just to be a smartass......falling on hardwood floor when skating hurts more than landing on grass in pads.

RINGLEADER
09-29-2008, 11:08 PM
So what's the latest on Albert?

Pablo
09-29-2008, 11:14 PM
He just fell down.......The fall itself didn't look anything abnormal to me.

Did it look abnormal to you when the Donkey rolled up on his elbow and bent that sh*t in?

boogblaster
09-29-2008, 11:20 PM
????????????, is he ok or what ?????????????....

Tribal Warfare
09-29-2008, 11:30 PM
????????????, is he ok or what ?????????????....

Albert is questionable if he'll play against the Panthers

ChiefsLV
09-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Did it look abnormal to you when the Donkey rolled up on his elbow and bent that sh*t in?

LOL, Seriously, that's what I was thinking... :thumb:

aturnis
09-30-2008, 12:10 AM

You're a figure skater?

BigRedChief
09-30-2008, 06:46 AM
610 radio this am said he could be back as early as this week but it will probably be after the bye.

Short Leash Hootie
09-30-2008, 06:48 AM
610 radio this am said he could be back as early as this week but it will probably be after the bye.

If that's truth, that's excellent news.

kepp
09-30-2008, 07:04 AM

We can rebuild it. We have the technology.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-30-2008, 07:13 AM
yea .... and Larry Johnson's foot was day-to-day

the chiefs are some lying fuggers

they don't tell the truth until someone MAKES them tell the truth.

That is the way the league works. There are alot of teams that do that crap.

Mecca
09-30-2008, 07:18 AM
This seems odd to see a guy get carted off looking like he was dying in pain be questionable the next week...

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-30-2008, 07:22 AM
This seems odd to see a guy get carted off looking like he was dying in pain be questionable the next week...

Heck, I thought he was done for the year the way he acted, so if he comes back any time in the next couple of weeks it would be awesome.

Short Leash Hootie
09-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Heck, I thought he was done for the year the way he acted, so if he comes back any time in the next couple of weeks it would be awesome.
Me too.

Mecca
09-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Well I thought he did something to a knee or achillies and the elbow was secondary at first, you usually don't see guys just fall like that without some sort of lower body injury.

Iowanian
09-30-2008, 07:25 AM
You ever hit your funny bone Mecca?

The ulner nerve in the elbow is just one that could have been bruised, hit, stretched, dinged....when that elbow hyper-extended.

Mecca
09-30-2008, 07:27 AM
You ever hit your funny bone Mecca?

The ulner nerve in the elbow is just one that could have been bruised, hit, stretched, dinged....when that elbow hyper-extended.

Well yea hitting your elbow sucks, but honestly I think that may be the first time I've ever seen a guy fall with no contact without some sort of lower body injury.

Iowanian
09-30-2008, 07:43 AM
I thought it looked like the Donkey rolled into the back of his leg and that was what tripped him.

Falling wasn't what hurt him...It was the fat man that smelled like a wet horse that rolled onto the arm, bending it the wrong way......

There were several comments during the game about Donkey players falling down on the turf.

Mecca
09-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Albert may have been lucky because I think he got his arm landed on by a safety instead of a lineman.

Chiefshrink
09-30-2008, 09:15 AM

That is why I questioned if this guy was a potential "puffball" earlier in this thread. :shrug: Again I am an Albert fan and feel he has done pretty well so far considering, but his football physical toughness is now going to be questioned in the future IMO. Hell, the way it looked to me I thought it was his hip by the way he was walking and grabbing that area, only to find out it was his elbow.:hmmm:

TEX
09-30-2008, 09:25 AM
I broke my elbow a few years ago in a biking accident (Fell off my mountain bike). Anyway, elbows are not put together that well and when they experience trauma, it takes awhile for them to fully heal. It took me more than a year (15 months) to fully recover and I still lost 5% of my range of motion. I feel for the guy - I'm just glad he dislocated it rather than broke it. Had he done that, he'd be done for the year.

Monty
09-30-2008, 09:55 AM
That is why I questioned if this guy was a potential "puffball" earlier in this thread. :shrug: Again I am an Albert fan and feel he has done pretty well so far considering, but his football physical toughness is now going to be questioned in the future IMO. Hell, the way it looked to me I thought it was his hip by the way he was walking and grabbing that area, only to find out it was his elbow.:hmmm:

I thought the same thing initially and didn't believe the early reports that it was his elbow. Hope he makes it back soon so Mr. Herb can move over to RT where he's sorely needed. He did very well filling in for Mr. Albert.

Hog Rider
09-30-2008, 10:03 AM
BSpn reports he'll be working out at the skating rink this week to get back into football shape, and toughen up a bit.

blueballs
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Albert was hurt but they prolonged the injury time out
because the brace to keep Huard from going fetal had come lose
and the duct tape was no where to be found

2bikemike
09-30-2008, 02:04 PM
I still haven't seen anything definitive on Albert. Whats up is this another of those mysterious injuries that could linger through out the year like LJ's last year?

Goldmember
09-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey Monty, the Chiefs helmet is doing a PacMan on your ride!

talastan
09-30-2008, 02:17 PM
If he can make it back after the bye then that is great news!! If LJ can keep his game up, move Taylor over to RT, and with Albert back and Brodie is back in; we can hopefully see not just a rushing attack but hopefully some protection so Croyle can get the ball downfield to Bowe or Gonzalez.

Chief Faithful
09-30-2008, 02:22 PM

Tape a magnet to it, slap on a brace, tape him up and toss him back in.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-30-2008, 02:25 PM
I have seen pictures of him - and he does have TWO arms, right???

Get the **** in and play!