PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Holy Cow Chiefs play a complete game

Logical
09-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Completely awesome both sides of the ball.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

jjchieffan
09-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Don't forget special teams. They had some nice returns today.

Logical
09-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Don't forget special teams. They had some nice returns today.Good point.

petegz28
09-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Who were those guys in Chiefs unis?

keg in kc
09-28-2008, 02:37 PM
The score is deceptive, the offense left a ton of points on the field. And they had an opportunity to put the game away in the 3rd quarter with the two picks and didn't. There's plenty to work on during the week.

Anyway, a lot of people have been saying "Herm's lost the team" lately. Didn't look like that today. They played very, very hard.

Nobody (including) me gave them a chance in hell to win this game. And in the end it may have been their best game in a few years.

Hope Albert's elbow isn't too bad.

ChiefGator
09-28-2008, 02:43 PM
The score is deceptive, the offense left a ton of points on the field. And they had an opportunity to put the game away in the 3rd quarter with the two picks and didn't.

Freakin' nay-sayer.

milkman
09-28-2008, 02:45 PM
The score is deceptive, the offense left a ton of points on the field. And they had an opportunity to put the game away in the 3rd quarter with the two picks and didn't. There's plenty to work on during the week.

Anyway, a lot of people have been saying "Herm's lost the team" lately. Didn't look like that today. They played very, very hard.

Nobody (including) me gave them a chance in hell to win this game. And in the end it may have been their best game in a few years.

Yep, the playcalling was still far too conservative in the red zone, especially early in the game.

keg in kc
09-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Freakin' nay-sayer.Yeah, that's why I said it was their best game in years.

MTG#10
09-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey at least we passed on 1st down several times.

kcpasco
09-28-2008, 02:49 PM
don't forget that the Broncos D is absolutely horrible

I'm talking 2003 Chiefs bad

ChiefGator
09-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Yeah, that's why I said it was their best game in years.

Indeed, I'm just a'kiddin'. But, its absolutely great to get a victory, especially with a very young defense and LJ(/o-line) looking better. I'm starting to believe... eyes on the prize baby, and that prize is at least a couple years away...

keg in kc
09-28-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm still holding with my prediction that they compete next year (8-10 wins) and are a legitimate contender in 2009. There is a lot of talent on this squad.

alanm
09-28-2008, 03:01 PM

Dislocated elbow could put him out for a month at least. Guess we'll find out if they ever release some info into how bad it is.

Logical
09-28-2008, 03:45 PM

Hope Albert's elbow isn't too bad.Good points Kyle. I think we could have played better, but the real point is we played good enough. Playing Huard is not the long term answer, hopefully we don't. I really don't care much about wins, but it at least looked like the Defense was maturing today.

ArrowheadHawk
09-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Don't forget special teams. They had some nice returns today.
About time for a new sig aint it. That happened about the time the Chiefs won a game last.

Halfcan
09-28-2008, 04:05 PM
The important thing to take away from today is this-Halfcan predicted a big win and he came through for all of you-lol

Smed1065
09-28-2008, 04:08 PM
The important thing to take away from today is this-Halfcan predicted a big win and he came through for all of you-lol

What took you this long then?
:cuss:

jjchieffan
09-28-2008, 04:40 PM
About time for a new sig aint it. That happened about the time the Chiefs won a game last.

I don't know. A great sig like that is hard to beat.:D