PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Are you ready Cubs fans?

L.A. Chieffan
09-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Bring it.

Der Flöprer
09-28-2008, 04:30 PM
You're in deep shit.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Take em down.

bango
09-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Go Brewers. I can not believe that they were able to do pull it off. I have been waiting years for this.

POND_OF_RED
09-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Are you a Dodgers fan living in a dream world or an Angels fan starting a thread a few weeks early? :D

Frazod
09-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Go Brewers. I can not believe that they were able to do pull it off. I have been waiting years for this.

Good luck. I'm definitely pulling for you guys in the NL.

Ari Chi3fs
09-28-2008, 06:49 PM
the brewers HAD my favorite baseball logo, until they changed it to a gay piece of wheat or whatever.

http://www.beckersbakeryanddeli.com/images/Cakes/Brewers%20Logo.bmp

Cubs/ Angels WS

Ultra Peanut
09-28-2008, 07:07 PM
I didn't even notice the MB thing until a few years ago. It's still impossible for me to remember what the Expos' logo is supposed to be without looking at it.

The Cubs are a better team than the Dodgers. I don't think Dodgers fans would even dispute that. The playoffs, however, are a very luck-based endeavor.

bango
09-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Good luck. I'm definitely pulling for you guys in the NL.

Thanks. They needed luck to get in. They may need some luck to keep going.

bango
09-28-2008, 07:35 PM
the brewers HAD my favorite baseball logo, until they changed it to a gay piece of wheat or whatever.

http://www.beckersbakeryanddeli.com/images/Cakes/Brewers%20Logo.bmp

Cubs/ Angels WS

That was a great logo. I liked it and the uniforms that went with it too. Even with the pinstripes on them.

SBK
09-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Go Cubs! They're the better team, hopefully they show it.

L.A. Chieffan
10-01-2008, 10:24 PM
RYAN DEMPSTER NLDS MVP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StcChief
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Chicks < being hatched. Big Z tom.....then 2 in L.A.

POND_OF_RED
10-01-2008, 10:27 PM
RYAN DEMPSTER NLDS MVP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see that. It will probably put me into cardiac arrest to go 5 games but if he can rebound for game 5 I would give it to him.

dj56dt58
10-01-2008, 10:32 PM
****ing god damn shit

choke again Cubs, I'll never watch you dumb****s again

chief52
10-01-2008, 10:34 PM
****ing god damn shit

choke again Cubs, I'll never watch you dumb****s again

Why is it when a team loses some fans want to say they "choked"? Cubs lost the opening game, which was a toss up. Choke???? I think not.

Fruit Ninja
10-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Dempster with 7 walks, It was going to eventually catch up to his ass. James Loney made it happen.

Nzoner
10-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Dempster with 7 walks, It was going to eventually catch up to his ass. James Loney made it happen.

Yep,I was sitting at the bar with some friends and basically said the same thing except I said bite him in the ass.

SBK
10-02-2008, 12:53 AM
7 walks is the kind of performance that hopefully finds it's way out of the rotation. Good googly mooogly.

L.A. Chieffan
10-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Sorry I wasn't here last night to console you Cubs fans, I was at the game.

But don't worry guys who still have the whole run differential point you can bring up all off-season!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

DOYERS DOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYE RSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDO YERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERS DOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYE RSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDO YERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERS DOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYE RSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDO YERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERS DOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYE RSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDO YERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERSDOYERS

Simply Red
10-05-2008, 07:11 PM
impressive. Kirk Gibson?

Marcellus
10-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Why is it when a team loses some fans want to say they "choked"? Cubs lost the opening game, which was a toss up. Choke???? I think not.

Want to think again. 3 game sweep. 4 errors in game 2, 7 walks in game 1, best record in the NL, best home winning % in baseball in the regular season.

They choked harder than Nataly Wood. Wonder if she was related to Kerry Wood now that I think of it.