PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kansas City Area Fans did they lift the Blackout?

Logical
09-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Sure looked like there were a lot of empty seats watching the game on Sunday Ticket.

keg in kc
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Wasn't blacked out.

Logical
09-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Wasn't blacked out.Thanks Keg, well then there were a lot of people not using their seats.

Frazod
09-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks Keg, well then there were a lot of people not using their seats.

I'll bet they ended up being pretty pissed about that, too.

keg in kc
09-28-2008, 11:06 PM
I'll bet they ended up being pretty pissed about that, too.I don't know. Guy I work with was pissed that the Chiefs won. He wanted them to lose out to clear the front office.

He was confused when I tried to explain to him that I hate losing so much that there's no way on earth I could root against the Chiefs or not enjoy the living ***** out of any win, much less one against the donkeys.

Judging by the website and radio, he ain't the only one that feels that way.

Frazod
09-28-2008, 11:10 PM
I don't know. Guy I work with was pissed that the Chiefs won. He wanted them to lose out to clear the front office.

He was confused when I tried to explain to him that I hate losing so much that there's no way on earth I could root against the Chiefs or not enjoy the living ***** out of any win, much less one against the donkeys.

Judging by the website and radio, he ain't the only one that feels that way.

I want the FO cleared as well.

BUT BEATING DENVER TRUMPS EVERYTHING.

We can go 2-14, get Carl and Herm whacked, and if those 2 wins are against the Bronchulis, I'll be happy.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2008, 11:30 PM
I want the FO cleared as well.

BUT BEATING DENVER TRUMPS EVERYTHING.

We can go 2-14, get Carl and Herm whacked, and if those 2 wins are against the Bronchulis, I'll be happy.

I'd like 4 wins. I don't want any of the AFC west ****wads sweeping us. I'm not sure we could lose to the Broncos anywhere at this point.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-29-2008, 08:33 AM
not shocking, bad team and NASCAR in town on the same day...

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 09:11 AM
143rd consecutive sellout (regular and postseason). officially speaking...