PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This win doesn't justify Herm's "grand plan"

KCChiefsFan88
09-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Mostly because the Chiefs won today the way they have won during the past 20 years of the Dictator Carl era... with a journeyman, veteran QB starting behind center.

Herm's self-appointed QBOTF remains on the sidelines with a bruised vagina without a victory as an NFL starting QB.

Will Herm continue to go with Huard as the starting QB even when Croyle is healthy (which is an oxymoron considering how fragile Croyle is)? We'll see now how committed Herm really is to his "grand plan"

keg in kc
09-29-2008, 12:08 AM
ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
09-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Eat the corn nuggets out of my shit.

Mecca
09-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Well I still think Herm sucks and we need a QB if that's what you mean.

KCChiefsFan88
09-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Eat the corn nuggets out of my shit.

This coming from someone who refers to Nick Athan as "boss"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Stinger
09-29-2008, 12:13 AM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

:popcorn:

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2008, 12:15 AM
No one said it did. It does validate portions of the youth movement, however.

Mecca
09-29-2008, 12:17 AM

Earlier I said 10 nice things and 1 negative thing and someone told me I was negative......it made me laugh.

chefsos
09-29-2008, 12:20 AM
I've amended my last will and testament and hereby have instructed my family to shove my head into a bowl of antifreeze if I ever become as bitter and foul natured as you.

CoMoChief
09-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Mostly because the Chiefs won today the way they have won during the past 20 years of the Dictator Carl era... with a journeyman, veteran QB starting behind center.

Herm's self-appointed QBOTF remains on the sidelines with a bruised vagina without a victory as an NFL starting QB.

Will Herm continue to go with Huard as the starting QB even when Croyle is healthy (which is an oxymoron considering how fragile Croyle is)? We'll see now how committed Herm really is to his "grand plan"

You truly are a piece of shit that knows nothing. Stop posting.

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2008, 01:35 AM
If Al Saunders was our coach.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 11:01 AM

Actually this is a very good question...

Will Herm continue with the youth movement and play china doll croyle? I think Herm will, but Herm will also feel the heat of losing again and be very tempted to go back to Huard. It might be his only saving grace for the fanbase. The want victories now, they want a savy proven playoff tested vet to lead this team, that is why people clamour for Huard.

Over all, we will re-live 2007 again, our record will still reflect the ineptness of this coaching staff, and will still wont know what the freak to do about our QB situation.

Say in 2008, we draft a QB and DownField is still on this roster? will the fans be patient while we develop a QBOTF (1st round pick), or will the scream the the QB needs to learn "the ropes" for the savy proven playoff tested vet Huard, while we push for that magical 9-7 and "hope" for a playoff spot year?

This year is another wash at the QB position, We will have offically wasted 2 years and have nothing behind center to show for it.

Besides our HC played Thigpen and Hagans during the regualar season... That is unacceptable and should be fired at anycost experiment. Plus he ran the option.... ROFL

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 11:02 AM
That I agree with, it was nice to see out young players step up and show some promise...

triple
09-29-2008, 11:04 AM
One good win does not validate the Herm Edwards era, which is still a miserable failure by any standard.

Chiefnj2
09-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Actually this is a very good question...

Will Herm continue with the youth movement and play china doll croyle? I think Herm will, but Herm will also feel the heat of losing again and be very tempted to go back to Huard. It might be his only saving grace for the fanbase. The want victories now, they want a savy proven playoff tested vet to lead this team, that is why people clamour for Huard.

Over all, we will re-live 2007 again, our record will still reflect the ineptness of this coaching staff, and will still wont know what the freak to do about our QB situation.

Say in 2008, we draft a QB and DownField is still on this roster? will the fans be patient while we develop a QBOTF (1st round pick), or will the scream the the QB needs to learn "the ropes" for the savy proven playoff tested vet Huard, while we push for that magical 9-7 and "hope" for a playoff spot year?

This year is another wash at the QB position, We will have offically wasted 2 years and have nothing behind center to show for it.

Besides our HC played Thigpen and Hagans during the regualar season... That is unacceptable and should be fired at anycost experiment. Plus he ran the option.... ROFL

I think the QB picture is pretty clear. Croyle will get the nod when healthy. If he plays all 11 games and shows some improvement in a scaled down offense then Herm will stick with him.

If Croyle gets hurt again or sucks it up then Herm will bring in a vet in the offseason.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-29-2008, 11:08 AM
we won because our young defense forced 4 turnovers and rushed over 200 yards. Huard managed the game, but he did not win the game for us.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 11:09 AM
I think the QB picture is pretty clear. Croyle will get the nod when healthy. If he plays all 11 games and shows some improvement in a scaled down offense then Herm will stick with him.

If Croyle gets hurt again or sucks it up then Herm will bring in a vet in the offseason.

What will a vet in the offseason actually do for this team? I think alot of why we have never once been to the superbowl in the last 20 years is for that exact reason..

yes I know it happens all the time, but recently it seems most teams that are successful for long periods of time, draft their own QB and build around them...

Why would the Chiefs organization be scared of developing a 1st round QB?

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey we have the NFC East next year on the schedule. We can find somebody to blow off next year just as easy.

Chiefnj2
09-29-2008, 11:21 AM
What will a vet in the offseason actually do for this team? I think alot of why we have never once been to the superbowl in the last 20 years is for that exact reason..

yes I know it happens all the time, but recently it seems most teams that are successful for long periods of time, draft their own QB and build around them...

Why would the Chiefs organization be scared of developing a 1st round QB?

That isn't what I would do, it's just what I think Herm will do if Clark keeps him around.

If Clark's plan is to keep Herm around for a few years then here is what I think:

1. It would be a waste to draft a QB in the top 10. It isn't in Herm's nature to give a QB freedom and let him throw it downfield at will. Herm wants a manager. You don't need a top 10 pick to manage the game. Croyle has a great arm, yet when he plays he isn't given the opportunity to go downfield or take chances. Plus, I don't think Herm and Curl can develop a young QB. A top QB under Herm and Curl would be like getting a Ferrari and not getting it past first gear.

2. I think they would go after a Losman type player. A draft pick wouldn't start out of the gate. Herm's going to need to win some games later this year and next year and the safest road to 9 or 10 wins and the postseason is an experienced player who holds some promise for the future.

blueballs
09-29-2008, 12:02 PM
SO -If Carr or Flowers gets hurt and Surtain has to play
the Chiefs will lose no matter what the scoreboard says
BRilLlIaNt