PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Orange Mush..Kiszla tosses Chiefs' Salad...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Broncos flunk coolness test
By Mark Kiszla

The Denver Post
Article Last Updated: 09/29/2008 12:24:43 AM MDT

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Red-faced from the dog day afternoon heat and the humiliation of getting treated like a chew toy by the mangiest mutts in the NFL, young Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler lost his cool in the final seconds of a 33-19 loss, as he knocked Kansas City linebacker Demorrio Williams to the Arrowhead Stadium turf after the whistle had blown a play dead.

"I think he just flopped," said Cutler, after toppling Williams.

No, it was the Broncos who flopped. They looked as bad as any 3-1 team in this league can look. Lucky for them the opponent was lowly Kansas City, or the score could have been much worse.

The ineptitude of the Denver defense came as no surprise to anybody guilty of cringing while the Broncos have surrendered a whopping 117 points in September.

But it was the inexperience of Denver's youth, including glaring mistakes by Cutler, that should be the deepest cause for concern if coach Mike Shanahan intends to make good on his guarantee of a playoff berth.

Throughout the AFC West, the book on Cutler now seems to be that to throw him off his game, you try to get under the intensively competitive 25-year-old quarterback's skin. After picking off two of his passes, the Chiefs apparently succeeded in roiling Cutler's blood, if his confrontation with Williams late in the fourth quarter was any indication.

"He just got frustrated. The whole game, I was kind of saying little things to him. He's a good player, but it just wasn't his day. It was our defense's day," Williams said.

But here's the sad part: Cutler's shot at Williams was maybe the first time Sunday the Broncos didn't just stand there and take abuse from the sorry Chiefs, who had lost 12 consecutive league games.

When Cutler was asked if Williams, who wore No. 53 for Kansas City and started jawing with Brandon Marshall and other Broncos within minutes of the opening kickoff, had been a source of irritation, the quarterback tersely insisted: "I don't even know who that is."

So it must have been a rude introduction for Denver's offensive leader, who suffered a meltdown in the third quarter, when his careless throws were reminiscent of either a young John Elway who fired first and asked questions later or the hippy-dippy Jake Plummer who drove Shanahan to distraction, depending on your level of optimism for Cutler's prospects as a Pro Bowl quarterback.

But make no mistake. Williams made certain Cutler knew who he was. How did he irritate Cutler?

"Just talking," said Williams, grinning slyly. "That's what it's all about. Just going out there making plays, having fun."

The fire in Cutler's belly is definitely good. When the steam comes spewing out his ears, however, it's bad. As Shanahan told me last week, "With the quarterback position, when you're going through tough times, are you tough enough to handle the critics? Are you tough enough to believe in yourself, even when other people might not believe in you?"

Not to belabor the obvious, but when one of a team's hardest licks of the game is delivered by a quarterback, the Denver defense might have even more serious issues than the 198 yards rushing by Kansas City's Larry Johnson.

Said Williams: "I don't think the Broncos wanted it like we did."

Ouch. That harsh analysis almost hurts worse than trying to tackle Johnson, who churned his thick legs and stomped on Broncos until it occurred to me what might be the most appropriate nickname for this Denver defense:
The Orange Mush.

"It wasn't like they beat us up," veteran Denver defensive tackle Kenny Peterson said.

All the adversity, from the noise of a tough venue to playing from behind on the road, must be an experience from which his younger teammates learn, Peterson added.

There are so many bumps in the NFL road for every team, and there's guaranteed to be especially rough patches for any football squad with so many defensive holes. So maybe Shanahan's real challenge will be not to let his inexperienced core of Cutler, Marshall, tackle Ryan Clady and defensive lineman Elvis Dumervil get unnerved when the going inevitably gets tougher.

Because as much as losing to the lowly Chiefs stings, know what could hurt these young Broncos even more?

Growing pains.

Extra Point
09-29-2008, 08:33 AM
"Because as much as losing to the lowly Chiefs stings, know what could hurt these young Broncos even more?

Growing pains."

Yeah, OUR growing pains.

The Bad Guy
09-29-2008, 08:39 AM
So Kenny Peterson doesn't think they got "beat up" when their defense gave up 198 yards to LJ?

Hilarious.

TEX
09-29-2008, 08:43 AM
So Kenny Peterson doesn't think they got "beat up" when their defense gave up 198 yards to LJ?

Hilarious.

Exactly! ROFL

Frazod
09-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Well, this bitter little clown is right about one thing - we left alot of points out on the field. Won by 14, should have won by at least 24.

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Well, this bitter little clown is right about one thing - we left alot of points out on the field. Won by 14, should have won by at least 24.

I guess this Woody-Paige-Adam Schefgnometer-wannabe is capable of not being completely wrong.

Moobs
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM

I think we would have lost by 30 to a team worth a damn.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 09:02 AM

All these chippy little remarks are making a beautiful day even better. Please, keep 'em coming! LMAO

KCUnited
09-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Pollard was on 810 one night last week talking about how Cutler likes to trash talk during the game and that it was easy to get under his skin.

Bowser
09-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Pollard was on 810 one night last week talking about how Cutler likes to trash talk during the game and that it was easy to get under his skin.

Rivers is another one.

Cutler and Rivers remind of that one guy you golf with that's pretty good, but as soon as he starts talking shit, and you make a shot or three, his game goes right down the crapper.

KCUnited
09-29-2008, 09:26 AM
McBride putting his helmet into the spine of Cutler is going to ensure this rivalry for years to come. Young guys on both teams getting after each other twice a year will be a treat to watch.

Que Card QB
09-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Arrogance a mile high.

Iowanian
09-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Cuntler is a snary bitch, isn't he?

I'm going to start being a fan of every defensive player that knocks him on his ass. He's obviously a giant prick.

PhillyChiefFan
09-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Rivers is another one.

Cutler and Rivers remind of that one guy you golf with that's pretty good, but as soon as he starts talking shit, and you make a shot or three, his game goes right down the crapper.

You golf with that guy too!?!?

PhillyChiefFan
09-29-2008, 11:12 AM
He just looks like a smug arrogant prick.

vailpass
09-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Chiefs fan showing a little attitude today. That's cute.

MOhillbilly
09-29-2008, 11:18 AM

**** bro, well take what we can get.

Deberg_1990
09-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Rivers is another one.

and id still take either one of them as a Chief right now.

They are both incredibly talented.

Iowanian
09-29-2008, 11:23 AM

My favorite part was Gunther Cunningham wiping his turd covered man part off on Denver's Pillow case before pimp slapping them and telling them to get the hell out.

Bowser
09-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Somebody needs to get the Cutler equivalent....

Pablo
09-29-2008, 11:39 AM
I think we would have lost by 30 to a team worth a damn.Don't worry. You'll have plenty of opportunities the rest of the season.

A high-flying offense isn't all that when you have a defense full of sign-posts.

'03 Chiefs.

Pablo
09-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Chiefs fan showing a little attitude today. That's cute.We just completely raped the scum of the earth at home with a team full of 23-25 year olds...we're a little glad about the outcome.

Dartgod
09-29-2008, 11:57 AM
This?
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/peter_king/09/04/cutler0910/p1_cutler1.jpg

Von Dumbass
09-29-2008, 12:12 PM
When Cutler was asked if Williams had been a source of irritation the quarterback tersely insisted: "I don't even know who that is."
:thumb: In other words the chiefs ain't shit.

Al Czervik
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM

Speaking of shit....

Reminds me of all the arrogant Donkey fans walking out of Arrowhead
with their tails between their legs. Heads down, shuffling their clods,
mumbling......
They were so sure during the game.....Dudes were SO SURE the donks
would pull it out......

If was ****in hilarious......

Pablo
09-29-2008, 12:26 PM
:thumb: In other words the chiefs ain't shit.In other words our second string LB molested your first string offense and golden boy.

Von Dumbass
09-29-2008, 12:51 PM
You guys did outplay us. I am embarrassed that we lost:banghead:. When you guys come to Mile High expect another 41-7 beat down.

DaFace
09-29-2008, 12:54 PM
You guys did outplay us. I am embarrassed that we lost:banghead:. When you guys come to Mile High expect another 41-7 beat down.

I wouldn't be surprised about the 41. That's more like what I expected out of yesterday's game. However, if your D can hold ANY team to less than 14 points, I'll be surprised. It was like watching Vermeil's defenses all over again.

Iowanian
09-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Cutler was abused by 2 rookie corners yesterday....like he was a slow learning boyscout camping with a couple of paroled priests.

That waterheads play was pretty embarrassing.

38yrsfan
09-29-2008, 02:19 PM
When Cutler was asked if Williams had been a source of irritation the quarterback tersely insisted: "I don't even know who that is."

More of an indication to a significant lack of mental acuity, most likely destined to marry an ex-Raider cheerleader.

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 02:31 PM
I love you, Demorrio Williams. You sweet man.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 02:38 PM
I guess it's easier for Cutler to say "never heard of him" than "he made me his bitch."

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 02:38 PM
By the way the "LOL CUTLER IS DUMB" photo iiiiiiiiisssssssssssss...............

HEY SPICOLI!

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8039/2007120220071203d01sp03da2.jpg

Bowser
09-29-2008, 02:39 PM
LMAO

Bwana
09-29-2008, 03:10 PM
More of an indication to a significant lack of mental acuity, most likely destined to marry an ex-Raider cheerleader.

LMAO

Dartgod
09-29-2008, 05:12 PM

HEY SPICOLI!

That was my skull! I'm so wasted!

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM

LMAO I'm sure that warms your heart there, Sparky.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 05:24 PM

Thanks for making it so easy. I'm actually looking forward to the game at Invesco. At this point, I don't think you guys have a chance. And deep down, you don't either.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 05:25 PM

First thing I thought of when I saw that Rivers face was,

"Nobody likes you when you're tweeeeeeeenty threeeeeeeeee."

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 05:26 PM

Cutler knew how big his dick was yesterday, because it was down his froat all day long. He knows exactly who 53 is.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-29-2008, 05:29 PM

HEY SPICOLI!

Dam cutler is sure liking that hand job

kstater
09-29-2008, 05:33 PM
GoChiefs, crop out the raider and turn it 90 degrees and you have a winner.

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Do I have to do everything around here?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 05:36 PM

I think you're the only one that knows how.

beach tribe
09-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Donkey's D averaging 34.7 points per game. That's WORSE than the 03 Chiefs, and their O isn't even close to the 03 Chiefs'.

beach tribe
09-29-2008, 05:37 PM

You're the only one who can.

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm the only one who can use photoshop?

Short Leash Hootie
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
the funniest part of the article was when Cutler said about Williams, "I don't even know who that is."

I like his arrogant quotes, they make me laugh.

Short Leash Hootie
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm the only one who can use photoshop?

effectively...probably.

The Bad Guy
09-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Quotes like that prove how much of a cocksucker Jake Cutler is.

Williams has been in the league. He has played this year. Cutler has watched film.

He's just trying to be a funny guy after getting beat.

**** off, Jake.

SBK
09-29-2008, 05:52 PM
I really dislike Cutler. Here's to a decade of making him look even dumber than his parents did.

tmax63
09-29-2008, 07:22 PM
I know several Donko fans who think Cuntler is a prick.

DaFace
09-29-2008, 07:24 PM
I know several Donko fans who think **ntler is a prick.

My wife (Donko fan) doesn't like him as a person either.

Marcellus
09-29-2008, 08:06 PM
He is a bit of a young douche bag and he threw 2 picks, one of them awful but he did put up 361 yards and was only sacked once.

But his recievers weren't talking trash after getting the ball stripped from them all day long.

vailpass
09-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks for making it so easy. I'm actually looking forward to the game at Invesco. At this point, I don't think you guys have a chance. And deep down, you don't either.

ROFL
Nothing more charming than a team of Special Olympians with an attitude.

Von Dumbass
09-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I guess it's easier for Cutler to say "never heard of him" than "he made me his bitch."
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/B4Bronco6/output.gif
:rockon::rockon:

yeti
09-29-2008, 09:16 PM
:rockon::rockon:

seriously bad acting on each side

bishop_74
09-29-2008, 09:20 PM

He didn' even put his foot out to break his fall. It looked like he was mocking Cutler. He should of screamed like a little girl while he was going down. That was hilarious.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 09:21 PM
ROFL
Nothing more charming than a team of Special Olympians with an attitude.

Do you honestly think you have a shot at the division? Really? Denver won't win 7 games. You heard it here first.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 09:24 PM
seriously bad acting on each side

No kidding. Reminded me of a basketball game, where a player gets grazed across the chest and then leaps back like he was hit with a cannonball. One of the reasons I don't like basketball.

Williams was obviously trying to draw a personal foul. Personally, I'm glad he didn't get it.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 09:24 PM
That was funny watching Cutler pwn williams...

williams needs to learn how to act... Pretty girly like...

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Williams is gonna be a character. We're all gonna love him before it's said and done.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Williams is gonna be a character. We're all gonna love him before it's said and done.

Falcons fans were pissed they lost him. They claim he was up and coming.

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Falcons fans were pissed they lost him. They claim he was up and coming.

He's fast as **** I know that. I was standing on the sidelines at camp and this bullet came screaming over to knock some RB out of bounds and I was like HOLY **** WHO IS THAT? Demorrioooooooooo!

CHIEF4EVER
09-29-2008, 10:04 PM

No but the Donks certainly are.

Thig Lyfe
09-29-2008, 10:10 PM

YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODAYYYYYYYY!

vailpass
09-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Do you honestly think you have a shot at the division? Really? Denver won't win 7 games. You heard it here first.

LMAO
Dude. Denver ALWAYS shits the bed in Arrowhead. Give yourself some perspective, think how Denver beat SD & NO and KC got thrashed by Oakland and ATL.

I told you this game could very well turn out this way before it was played. Don't let one game make you talk stupid. Denver won't win 7 games this year? They are 3-1.

It is nice that you can feel good about your team. You haven't seen a win in 11+ months for Gods sake, you deserve to be happy for a few days.
But don't let it make you a retard.

However, if you really believe Denver won't win 7 games this year please allow me the privelege of a wager. You name it, I'll bet it.

King_Chief_Fan
09-30-2008, 09:17 AM
LMAO
Dude. Denver ALWAYS shits the bed in Arrowhead. Give yourself some perspective, think how Denver beat SD & NO and KC got thrashed by Oakland and ATL.

I told you this game could very well turn out this way before it was played. Don't let one game make you talk stupid. Denver won't win 7 games this year? They are 3-1.

It is nice that you can feel good about your team. You haven't seen a win in 11+ months for Gods sake, you deserve to be happy for a few days.
But don't let it make you a retard.

However, if you really believe Denver won't win 7 games this year please allow me the privelege of a wager. You name it, I'll bet it.

I am looking at how a couple of blind refs helped your team out.
This kind of luck can't hold out all year.......I do think you win 9.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 10:55 AM
I am looking at how a couple of blind refs helped your team out.
This kind of luck can't hold out all year.......I do think you win 9.

Did that ref throw the game tying TD on the next play?
Did he convert the winning 2 point conversion on the play after that?
Being so bad for so long has caused a lot of you on this board to go bitter.
Still, it's better than having you all act like a bunch of quitters.

King_Chief_Fan
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM

Its all in how you look at it isn't it.
If it was the Chiefs you would be saying what I am saying and I would be saying what you are saying.

you clods are still lucky:harumph:

CoMoChief
09-30-2008, 11:16 AM

Shouldnt have even had the damn ball in the first place. Scoring from that close is usually high % anyways.

morphius
09-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Shouldnt have even had the damn ball in the first place. Scoring from that close is usually high % anyways.
Especially when the other team feels like it just got shafted by the refs.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Its all in how you look at it isn't it.
If it was the Chiefs you would be saying what I am saying and I would be saying what you are saying.

you clods are still lucky:harumph:

Can't argue with you on that one. Perspective is a hell of a strong thing isn't it?

vailpass
09-30-2008, 01:55 PM

Scoring the tying TD from 4 yd. line then scoring the winning 2 pt. conversion is high percentage?
There are some good statisticians on this very board that can tell you that just isn't so.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Especially when the other team feels like it just got shafted by the refs.

Hurt vagina is not an acceptable excuse in the NFL.
If anything the SD D was pissed and looking for blood.

Do you think Tina Fey looks hot in my avvy?

King_Chief_Fan
09-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Scoring the tying TD from 4 yd. line then scoring the winning 2 pt. conversion is high percentage?
There are some good statisticians on this very board that can tell you that just isn't so.

pretty high percentage if it is Denver on D.............:) I'm just saying.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 02:08 PM
LMAO
You aint lyin. If Defense was a woman the Bronco D is the passed-out drunk girl in the back bedroom at the frat party with her panties pulled off and her legs wide open.