PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Peter King: still dumb

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Retard. Knee surgery?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/peter_king/09/29/Week4/2.html

Larry Johnson, RB, Kansas City.

Most of us geniuses in the media wrote off Johnson last year, and even last summer. But here's the most interesting thing the 28-year-old Johnson told me after the game: "Nothing hurts.'' His 28-carry, 198-yard, two-touchdown performance was indicative of a couple of things. One: He has his power and quickness back after 2007 knee surgery. Two: He was running against Denver. "People everywhere doubted I still have it,'' he said. "But I do.'' We see.

Buck
09-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Retard. Knee surgery?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/peter_king/09/29/Week4/2.html

Larry Johnson, RB, Kansas City.

Most of us geniuses in the media wrote off Johnson last year, and even last summer. But here's the most interesting thing the 28-year-old Johnson told me after the game: "Nothing hurts.'' His 28-carry, 198-yard, two-touchdown performance was indicative of a couple of things. One: He has his power and quickness back after 2007 knee surgery. Two: He was running against Denver. "People everywhere doubted I still have it,'' he said. "But I do.'' We see.

He had Brady's scrotum on his eyes, so don't blame him.

bobbything
09-29-2008, 03:31 PM
By "knee surgery" he meant "contract extension."

L.A. Chieffan
09-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Denver can make any offense look good. Even ours.

sedated
09-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Denver can make any offense look good. Even ours.

ah, I remember when we used to say the about the Chiefs' D.

CoMoChief
09-29-2008, 04:00 PM

I would shut up......ATL and OAK ran us into the ****ing ground.

oaklandhater
09-29-2008, 05:12 PM

Ah memorys of the careerday _fence

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 05:21 PM

When did our _efense become fixed?

Last I checked Oakland ran for the tune of 300+ on us at home...

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 05:21 PM
When did our _efense become fixed?

Last I checked Oakland ran for the tune of 300+ on us at home...

We just held the #1 offense in the NFL to 19 points and forced four turnovers.

Buehler445
09-29-2008, 08:31 PM

But for some dumbass reason, Shanarat didn't choose to run on us. I have no idea why. We stacked them up a couple of times, but a couple of times they gashed us. Why he rode Cutler into the ground is beyond me. Especially after the 3rd turnover and we only had 16 points.

**** it, they're dumb and I like it!

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 08:34 PM
So we are now and offically a top 5 defense?

we can count on this defense to shut people out and keep this offense on the field weekly?

Is that what your telling us?

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 08:35 PM
:clap:

the possibilities with that!

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 08:36 PM
I would shut up......ATL and OAK ran us into the ****ing ground.

Tyler Thigpen.

Deberg_1990
09-29-2008, 08:36 PM
But for some dumbass reason, Shanarat didn't choose to run on us. I have no idea why. We stacked them up a couple of times, but a couple of times they gashed us. Why he rode Cutler into the ground is beyond me. Especially after the 3rd turnover and we only had 16 points.

Yea, i kind of wondered that myself.

I understand Cutler is the man, but after the Chiefs got gashed by the Raiders and Falcons, you would think Shanny would want to do the same thing???

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Yea, i kind of wondered that myself.

I understand Cutler is the man, but after the Chiefs got gashed by the Raiders and Falcons, you would think Shanny would want to do the same thing???
Which is strange he didnt.. How many times in the past did he just run our sorry ass shit right out of the stadium?

IF he would of kept it up, it might of been a different game...

I guess we will see when we play them at pyle high...

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 09:39 PM
People need to go back and watch the game. They abandoned the run because:

1. They were behind.

2. We were stuffing the run.

Buehler445
09-29-2008, 09:42 PM
People need to go back and watch the game. They abandoned the run because:

1. They were behind.

2. We were stuffing the run.

They weren't very far behind until after they were done turning the ball over. The Donks can always run it. But they didn't and I'm one happy human on account of it.

Buehler445
09-29-2008, 09:43 PM
But I do have to admit, they did a nice job of stuffing it early. I like that too!:)

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 09:46 PM
They weren't very far behind until after they were done turning the ball over. The Donks can always run it. But they didn't and I'm one happy human on account of it.

They tried running throughout the game. Right before Cutler's second interception, we stuffed a run for no gain.

We put them in passing situations throughout the game, because we played run defense. Give our front seven some credit. They deserve it.

DaneMcCloud
09-29-2008, 09:55 PM
They tried running throughout the game. Right before Cutler's second interception, we stuffed a run for no gain.

We put them in passing situations throughout the game, because we played run defense. Give our front seven some credit. They deserve it.

Apparently, the overwhelming majority of Chiefsplanet Members were watching the game on iPod sized screens yesterday.

Buehler445
09-29-2008, 10:15 PM

Credit given. Hopefully we can continue to stuff runs. Especially against teams as effective at it as the Donko bitches usually are.

Count Zarth
09-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Credit given. Hopefully we can continue to stuff runs. Especially against teams as effective at it as the Donko bitches usually are.

It makes a huge difference when the offense isn't going 3 and out constantly.

Buehler445
09-29-2008, 10:26 PM
It makes a huge difference when the offense isn't going 3 and out constantly.

And getting off the field (and getting some confidence) through Turnovers.

Bob Dole
09-30-2008, 05:46 AM

Yet King still spends 1/2 the first page fluffing Cuntler.

One of the greatest media-created QBs of all time.

Reerun_KC
09-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Yet King still spends 1/2 the first page fluffing **ntler.

One of the greatest media-created QBs of all time.
How come they dont talk about Huard?

Hog Farmer
09-30-2008, 07:56 AM

I think he figured we had two rookies on Royal and Marshall .