09-30-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm 0-4 in one of my leagues. Look at the team I've been losing with:

QB: Aaron Rodgers (had Warner but traded him) JT O'Sullivan
RB: Joseph Addai, Willie Parker, Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton
WR: Anquan Boldin, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Dwayne Bowe, Anthony Gonzalez
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Mason Crosby
DST: Steelers, Jaguars

I've been going up against teams with Julius Jones, Laverneus Coles, and Michael Turner... all when they had their ****in amazing weeks. And of course all of my "superstars" have given me jack diddly squat.

I was soooo proud of my draft. On paper, it was supposed to beat the pants off everybody. What the hell happened? Who in heaven did I piss off?

TrickyNicky
09-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Happened to me too. I've been averaging 105 points a week in a 16 team league and I'm 2-2 because of Michael Turner in week 1 and another guy had Boldin and Calvin Johnson in week 2.

Oh and I benched Ronnie Brown in week 3. It was awesome.

Pestilence
09-30-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm 2-2 with this team.

Donovan McNabb
Joe Flacco
Brady Quinn

Marshawn Lynch
Clinton Portis
Julius Jones
Matt Forte
Fred Jackson
Ladell Betts

Andre Johnson
Marques Colston
Chad Johnson
Santana Moss
Eddie Royal
Vincent Jackson
Kellen Winslow

Neil Rackers

Ravens DEF

One of my losses was by 1 point thanks to DeSean Jackson...and I absolutely got killed this week because McNabb was my only player to score a TD.

Ultra Peanut
10-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Well, you are a fag.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-01-2008, 07:47 AM
hate him back, it works for me.

KCJohnny
10-01-2008, 08:06 AM
hate him back, it works for me.

For now.

Phobia
10-01-2008, 08:52 AM
I've been going up against teams with Julius Jones, Laverneus Coles, and Michael Turner... all when they had their ****in amazing weeks. And of course all of my "superstars" have given me jack diddly squat.

That's precisely why I no longer play. It''s infuriating.

Nzoner
10-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Fantasy football should be about scoring points and being rewarded for drafting such a team that's why a few years ago our league adopted a new set of rules where even though we have head-to-head match-ups we also play against the other 10 teams each week.

At season's end there's a small cash prize for best hth record but the play-offs are based on the top 6 highest scoring teams based on a weekly point scale of 11 thru 0 depending on how many teams you beat with your weekly score.

Forget the arguments about keeping FF like the real NFL,it's never going to happen and they call it fantasy for a reason.There's still a chance with our format that you're team will suck but you won't be pissed come Tuesday morning when your squad had the 2nd highest score of the week and all you have to show for it is a loss because you're #1 stud was on bye and you had to play the #1 team.

Nzoner
10-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Once again try the above before giving up.