PDA

View Full Version : Football Hey Rainman...

vailpass
09-30-2008, 09:06 AM
...how do I make good on the wager we had from last Sunday's game?
Thanks,
vp

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2008, 09:10 AM
kill yourself.

Chiefnj2
09-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Make sure you put some vaseline on your lips. Rainman likes the suction it creates.

58-4ever
09-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Two words "Brazilian wax!"

seclark
09-30-2008, 09:15 AM
...how do I make good on the wager we had from last Sunday's game?
Thanks,
vp

props to this guy for being willing to man up after losing a bet.
sec

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Heh. I think I might've had a hard time upholding my end of the bet if I had lost, so I'll give you a choice:

A) Give Claythan your sign rights for a month since I was using his currency.
B) Post some sort of "Fire Carl and Herm" message, which is equivalent to a pro-Chiefs message.
C) Give me a collage in your sig of attractive women who look like they have above-average IQs. Less clothing is preferred over more clothing, and I would like a variety of hair colors and races. I appreciate diversity.
D) Photoshop up a picture of Elway in a Baltimore Colts uniform. Preferably fumbling.

Your choice.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 09:16 AM
kill yourself.

That's funny comeing from a teacher's assistant.
Whose elimination do you think would harm the country most right now, yours or mine?

During these times of economic crisis doesn't it make sense to preserve those who contribute the most to the GNP, the tax base, employment of others, and property ownership?

That pretty much leaves you on the outside looking in doesn't it mimimum wage boy?

luv
09-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Heh. I think I might've had a hard time upholding my end of the bet if I had lost, so I'll give you a choice:

B) Post some sort of "Fire Carl and Herm" message, which is equivalent to a pro-Chiefs message.
C) Give me a collage in your sig of attractive women who look like they have above-average IQs. Less clothing is preferred over more clothing, and I would like a variety of hair colors and races. I appreciate diversity.
D) Photoshop up a picture of Elway in a Baltimore Colts uniform. Preferably fumbling.

Your choice.

You are waaaaaay too nice.

Gonzo
09-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Whose elimination do you think would harm the country most right now, yours or mine?

During these times of economic crisis doesn't it make sense to preserve those who contribute the most to the GNP, the tax base, employment of others, and property ownership?

That pretty much leaves you on the outside looking in doesn't it mimimum wage boy?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dbLfD5Vjq4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dbLfD5Vjq4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 09:19 AM
You are waaaaaay too nice.

Eh, I'm sure that vailpass would do the same for me. He's a nice guy.

Just to be sure, he's the lawyer from Boston who's the Patriots fan, right?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-30-2008, 09:25 AM

Well, economically speaking, I'd tell you to learn the difference between "comeing" and "coming", as if you send the former to your boss in an email, you'll probably be quickly jettisoned from your cube farm (oh so lucrative), and you'll have to resort to being hired by the Phelps clan to crash the funerals of famous race horses, claiming that they were f@ggots and philanderers for their studding practices.

I'd also tell you to work on your stutter. You need at least a mmmmm-mimmmm-minimum level of preparation for option 2.

Frazod
09-30-2008, 09:34 AM

LMAO

More condescending horseshit from the queen of the anonymous cyberpussies. The Corporate Super Stud Who Is So Much Better, Richer and Cooler Than Everybody Else, yet for perpetually unknown reasons spends his time trolling internet bulletin boards.

As always, you go, girl. :thumb:

Kerberos
09-30-2008, 09:39 AM
LMAO

More condescending horseshit from the queen of the anonymous cyberpussies. The Corporate Super Stud Who Is So Much Better, Richer and Cooler Than Everybody Else, yet for perpetually unknown reasons spends his time trolling internet bulletin boards.

Brutal Man... Just Brutal :thumb:

Goapics1
09-30-2008, 09:40 AM
:popcorn:

Donger
09-30-2008, 09:42 AM
I kind of like the "kill yourself" brigade. I understand they have matching underwear.

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Man, this is my eighth birthday all over again.

Frazod
09-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Man, this is my eighth birthday all over again.

And I thought my childhood was messed up. LMAO

HemiEd
09-30-2008, 09:53 AM
LMAO

This is a vailpass thread, not Dane Mcloud. :D

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Mom: What do you want for your birthday, son?

Me: I want a picture of Otis Taylor, and I want...

Dad: He wants you to kill yourself, Mary.

Me: ...and a Hot Wheels track...

Mom: Me? He wants you to kill yourself. Look at him! He hates you!

Me: ...and there's a Thinking Man's Football game that looks really cool...

Dad: He's just a kid. He's incapable of thought, other than wishing you weren't around any more.

Me: ...and, uh, and I'd like a wrist rocket, and ...

Mom: I'll get the gun. I'll get the gun, and you can just kill me if you want. Just promise that you'll kill yourself afterward!

Me: ...and maybe some kind of box that I can hide in, like a fort...

Dad: I don't need a gun. I'll kill myself if I can just beat you to death with a shovel. How's that for a deal? Huh? How's that?

Me: ...and actually, the more I think about it, I'd be happy with just the box.

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah, this is exactly what happened. As soon as I went into the box, everything would get really quiet.

luv
09-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Yeah, this is exactly what happened. As soon as I went into the box, everything would get really quiet.

LMAO

vailpass
09-30-2008, 10:46 AM

Your choice.

I couldn't stomach A and D requires sacrilege so here are B & C. Please understand that attractive women with high IQs are hard to find but I did the best I could.

Congrats on winning our bet.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Gonzo;5069170[/QUOTE]

"How 'bout a Fresca hmmm Danny? Hmmmmmm?"

"I've sent many a young boy to the gas chamber.
I didn't want to, I felt I......owed it to them."

vailpass
09-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Well, economically speaking, I'd tell you to learn the difference between "comeing" and "coming", as if you send the former to your boss in an email, you'll probably be quickly jettisoned from your cube farm (oh so lucrative), and you'll have to resort to being hired by the Phelps clan to crash the funerals of famous race horses, claiming that they were f@ggots and philanderers for their studding practices.

I'd also tell you to work on your stutter. You need at least a mmmmm-mimmmm-minimum level of preparation for option 2.

I haven't had a boss in years. I haven't had an office outside of my home in years.
Now let's hear about why you feel your position in life as a teacher's assistant qualifies you for anything more than mowing my lawn.

Frazod
09-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Do me next! Do me next!

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 10:55 AM
I couldn't stomach A and D requires sacrilege so here are B & C. Please understand that attractive women with high IQs are hard to find but I did the best I could.

Nice. I think she's even kind of a redhead.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Nice. I think she's even kind of a redhead.

I would like to get a carpet-to-drape analysis just to be sure.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Do me next! Do me next!

I don't do fat chicks.

Frazod
09-30-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't do fat chicks.

Oh c'mon Super Stud, you can do better than that. Tell me that I'm old and fat and have a shitty job, invite me to wax your imported marble floors. Wish a painful death on one of my pets. Perhaps you could pull a Midnight Vulture and tell me how much I envy your hidden life.

Your the Greatest Richest Superest Invisible Anonymous Hero Troll On Teh IntraWeb!!!111 Tell us how great you are again! Or do you not have time because Chip and Buffy waiting for you down at the country club?

ROFL

luv
09-30-2008, 11:08 AM

I thought he meant messages as in threads, it was a collage of chicks (Multiple) in your signature, not your avi.

But if he's okay with it, then that's between you and Rain Man. :p

Duck Dog
09-30-2008, 11:20 AM

You're way too nice.

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I thought he meant messages as in threads, it was a collage of chicks (Multiple) in your signature, not your avi.

Admittedly, a collage would've been nice, but I'm happy just seeing the fire Carl and Herm sentiments. That's strong punishment for a Broncos fan.

Delano
09-30-2008, 11:59 AM

Dr. Zdrok > Tina Fey

Amnorix
09-30-2008, 12:18 PM

ROFL. I missed whatever thread the bet was in. Anyone got a link.

Rep for manning up on your bet Vailpass.

Rain Man
09-30-2008, 12:27 PM
ROFL. I missed whatever thread the bet was in. Anyone got a link.

Rep for manning up on your bet Vailpass.

Post #99 is where it started. It's a good thing for Claythan that I won.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5056532#post5056532

Donger
09-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Post #99 is where it started. It's a good thing for Claythan that I won.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5056532#post5056532

Wow. I missed this:

"I don't even know what side you are on anymore.

Don't use the pronoun WE when describing the Chiefs, please. You are a treacherous limey bastard."

Frazod
09-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Wow. I missed this:

"I don't even know what side you are on anymore.

Don't use the pronoun WE when describing the Chiefs, please. You are a treacherous limey bastard."

LMAO

vailpass
09-30-2008, 01:58 PM

Oh really?:hmmm:
It wouldn't be the first time my reading comprehension has failed me. Thanks for keeping me honest.

vailpass
09-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Dr. Zdrok > Tina Fey

Wow. Super-Hotty. Is she whip-smart and sneaky funny like Fey?