PDA

View Full Version : Death from Above

C-Mac
10-14-2000, 08:25 PM
Cheifs Fans -

Well, it is almost game time. Better make a quick run to the store to stock up on Kleenex. You're gonna need several boxes as you watch the Raiders kick the **** out of poor KC. Your sorry team dosen't even stand a chance.

How long has KC been 'a running back away from a title?' It's a pity your crappy team will never find a decent back. Guess you'll just have to stick with your pitiful RBBC.

You've been lucky so far this season. My suggestion is to stop watching the Chiefs and remember the first six games as 'the good times'. It's all down hill from here, and I will enjoy watching the Raiders pummell the Chiefs.

AustinChief
10-14-2000, 08:59 PM
I dont mind a little hardy smack before game day... but a raider fan critiquing what the Chiefs have been missing for a decade is like a fry cook at McDonalds telling the Iron Chefs that their cuisine could use some work.

Duck Dog
10-14-2000, 08:59 PM
You my friend are the lucky one...The moderators are not here, but if your posts get any worse like they did over there, then off with your posts like lightning.

AustinChief
10-14-2000, 09:03 PM
Actually Pam, one moderator is here, and if anything untoward is printed, he will be removed.

Duck Dog
10-14-2000, 09:05 PM
Thanks Russ
I feel much safer now!
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Scorpdork
10-14-2000, 09:33 PM
Are you one of those skinny-armed greasers, I mentioned in another post?

You'd wonder about anyone who lists his occupation as a "Kick *** Muther". Geez, you can't even spell. You must be a Texan.

Had to give up on "those Cowboys", eh, and jump on the Faiders' bandwagon....good move.<P>

shakesthecat
10-14-2000, 09:45 PM
Where are JQ, and Ugly Duck, and RaiderCorporate. I think they might have to agree, we have just heard from someone who redefines the word dumb.

Duck Dog
10-15-2000, 08:44 PM
Just had to let Raider dummy see this. :P