PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fire Herm Now

cookster50
10-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Wanted to be first in for this thread. I don't know, perhaps we just can't see Herms genious. I mean, what other head coach would have the cajones to trot out on the field a team that any pop warner team could dominate, using a philosophy from 1960 to run an "offense." Atleast he has a plan.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Moron.

King_Chief_Fan
10-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Moron.

how do you figure?
your boy Larry is stinking up the joint. Should blame that on Herm for the play calling.
Only moron wants to continue with Herm as the leader of this team.
29 yards offense in one half
259 for the other team.
FIRE HERM

Lzen
10-05-2008, 12:28 PM
I am with you. I want Herm gone. And he can take Carl with him.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Moron.

WTF is your love fest with Herm, what has he shown to warrant keeping his job?

DT58HOF
Gunther cannot coach a defense, they are lost all the time.
Mcgraw could not tackle or watch my grandmother.

Douche Baggins
You guys are amazing.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
You guys are amazing.

please enlighten us.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
You want to fire Herm.

Coach
10-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Moron.

Enough of this Herman Fucking Edwards love fest. It's clearly obvious to everybody in the National Fucking League that Herman Fucking Edwards is currently today's WORST NFL Head Coach, and he's clearly on his way to the road of the Worst NFL Head Coach ever.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 12:31 PM
You want to fire Herm.

Id rather YOU coach this team

ArrowheadHawk
10-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Enough of this Herman f***ing Edwards love fest. It's clearly obvious to everybody in the National f***ing League that Herman f***ing Edwards is currently today's WORST NFL Head Coach, and he's clearly on his way to the road of the Worst NFL Head Coach ever.Are you forgetting about Calihan?

Lzen
10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Herm Edwards is a joke of a head coach. The guy does not belong in the position that he's been given. I don't give a rat's ass that this team is young. Yeah, that's great. But they look inept. Same ineptitude that they displayed against Oakland and Atlanta. That is simply unacceptable.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Dude Herm should've never been hired in the first place. He has no direction, no leadership with this team. They won last week because of the players' pride.

Coach
10-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Are you forgetting about Calihan?

Callahan you mean? Yeah, he ain't good, but so is Rich Kotite.

Skip Towne
10-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Id rather YOU coach this team

Let's not get carried away.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Let's not get carried away.

:D

FringeNC
10-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Moron.

I agree, Herm is a complete moron and an embarrassment to the Chiefs and the NFL.

DT58HOF
10-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Are you forgetting about Calihan?
only one difference with him and herm he got another chance and also with college, Herm will never be a head coach unless it's in a pee wee league somehwere, where he just handles the fundraising!!

Chiefs Pantalones
10-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Croyle has the best job in the world: Workmans comp.

CupidStunt
10-05-2008, 01:15 PM
If Clark doesn't do something before the season's end, he has set this franchise back at least five years. No free agent will want to come here, a lot of the young guys will give up on the entire franchise, the veterans will want out even more.

Man, this is the worst situation I have ever seen a team be in.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 01:17 PM
If you don't want to fire Herm, then you are a true moron.

I can handle rebuilding. I can handle bumps and bruises along the road. What I can't handle is an unprepared, unmotivated pack of shit product.

You want to see rebuilding? Go watch the Falcons or Dolphins.

2 teams that were in just as bad of shape as we were, and they are WINNING games.

GoCchiefs, you are a true fucking fanboy that doesn't want to bite the hand that pays you like a 15-year old paperboy. I get it. Your football knowledge is fucking laughable.

movinbones
10-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Croyle has the best job in the world: Workmans comp.

Nah.. Work Comp laws suck in Missouri...:(

munkey
10-05-2008, 01:41 PM
GoCchiefs, you are a true f***ing fanboy that doesn't want to bite the hand that pays you like a 15-year old paperboy. I get it. Your football knowledge is f***ing laughable.

I couldn't agree more...why he's not banned is beyond me.

triple
10-05-2008, 02:08 PM
i wasn't in favor of it, because i thought firing Herm in midseason would lose the team and impede development of young players who need stability for that

it's readily apparent though that Herm brings absolutely zero to the team. he can't even get people to try. every game Herm coaches delays the day this team can stop being the laughingstock of professional sports.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 02:09 PM
because i thought keeping Herm in midseason would lose the team and impede development of young players who need stability for that

it's readily apparent though that Herm brings absolutely zero to the team. he can't even get people to try.

FYP

Spott
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
WTF is your love fest with Herm, what has he shown to warrant keeping his job?

He's improved the defense. ROFL

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
GoChiefs,

You yellow, coward, fanboy bastard..

Please explain how we are all morons, and you are some genius about Herm.

You have failed at just about every aspect of life, so I know you have a connection with Herm since you are both fucking losers.

I'll anxiously await your reply.

chiefs1111
10-05-2008, 02:11 PM
firing Herm now isn't going to change anything for this season,but I wouldn't mind seeing it anyways. Im so sick of seeing Herm and his stupid smirking face on the sideline.

milkman
10-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I noted in the Chat room that getting our first first down well into the second qtr of games is becoming the norm for this team, and it seems to me the same happened often to the Jets.

I get that these guys are young, but there just any excuse for that kind of consistent ineptitude.

Bill Parcells
10-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I noted in the Chat room that getting our first first down well into the second qtr of games is becoming the norm for this team, and it seems to me the same happened often to the Jets.

I get that these guys are young, but there just any excuse for that kind of consistent ineptitude.

Dude, the Jets have nothing to do with the ineptitude of the Chiefs offense right now. trust me. :evil:

RNR
10-05-2008, 02:15 PM
GoCchiefs, you are a true f***ing fanboy that doesn't want to bite the hand that pays you like a 15-year old paperboy. I get it. Your football knowledge is f***ing laughable.

ROFL That is sig worthy! nails on!

Bill Parcells
10-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Who is the common denominator of offensive ineptitude for any team right now? Chiefs or Jets?

ROFL

TEX
10-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Dude Herm should've never been hired in the first place. He has no direction, no leadership with this team. They won last week because of the players' pride.

Yep. Some of us said it from day 1. He's nothing more than a shit-talker.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Yep. Some of us said it from day 1. He's nothing more than a shit-talker.

and a poor one at that.

triple
10-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Herm did turn us into the Jets. That's exactly what we are.

Herm is to football teams what termites are to architecture

TEX
10-05-2008, 02:20 PM
If you don't want to fire Herm, then you are a true moron.

I can handle rebuilding. I can handle bumps and bruises along the road. What I can't handle is an unprepared, unmotivated pack of shit product.

You want to see rebuilding? Go watch the Falcons or Dolphins.

2 teams that were in just as bad of shape as we were, and they are WINNING games.

Yep, in regard to point # 2, Herm has been in KC longer than their HC's have. They have direction. The Chiefs don't. The Chiefs are going backwards.

damaticous
10-05-2008, 02:22 PM
how do you figure?
your boy Larry is stinking up the joint. Should blame that on Herm for the play calling.
Only moron wants to continue with Herm as the leader of this team.
29 yards offense in one half
259 for the other team.
FIRE HERM

Huh? You need to watch football son.

Larry isn't stinking up the joint.

Not sure if you listen or understand NFL football, but even Waters recognized that Larry can't run the ball if the line isn't doing their jobs.

Grow up and get a pair.

TEX
10-05-2008, 02:23 PM
firing Herm now isn't going to change anything for this season,but I wouldn't mind seeing it anyways. Im so sick of seeing Herm and his stupid smirking face on the sideline.

Yes it will - it will be the FIRST STEP in the RIGHT direction. If you have cancer, you try and get rid of it ASAP. Herm is cancer to an NFL team...

chagrin
Moron.

Serious question here - what is your reason for believing that Herm should stay as head coach?

Rudy lost the toss
I just hope Dick Curl would be considered for the interim position

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 02:24 PM

Not sure if you listen or understand NFL football, but even Waters recognized that Larry can't run the ball if the line isn't doing their jobs.

Grow up and get a pair.

Nope but LJ can pout with the best of them, I think he would give my 2 year old niece a serious run for her money on pouting...

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 02:26 PM
GoChiefs,

You yellow, coward, fanboy bastard..

Please explain how we are all morons, and you are some genius about Herm.

You have failed at just about every aspect of life, so I know you have a connection with Herm since you are both fucking losers.

I'll anxiously await your reply.

Suck my dick, Frank.

RNR
10-05-2008, 02:33 PM
The problem is higher than Edwards. No I do not think he is a good coach. Teams like the Chiefs, Lions, Raiders and a few others have weak leadership at the top. The coaches of these team have very little impact on the direction of the teams. The Hunts have had a pass for quite awhile.

King_Chief_Fan
10-05-2008, 02:36 PM

Grow up and get a pair.

I think you can't read their bub. I said thanks to Herm's play calling he is stinking up the joint. You know he is over riding and calling all the plays. AGAIN and I am typing this slowly so you can read and comprehend. Larry is stinking up the joingt thanks to Herm.,,,,,,,,Been grown up for some time and have quite the pair thank you.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Suck my dick, Frank.

Nice rebuttal.

Does that answer why we all are morons for wanting Herm gone?

Now you better get to writing that column for tonight. You don't want to miss out on that 10 dollars.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Seriously. Get on your knees and get to work.

oaklandhater
10-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Nice rebuttal.

Now you better get to writing that column for tonight. You don't want to miss out on that 10 dollars.

shh dont scare off gochiefs he is our last homer left on the board.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Seriously. Get on your knees and get to work.

That's the comeback of a 15-year old.

When can we expect you to move out of the basement? 35? 40?

triple
10-05-2008, 02:47 PM
so what is the party line going to be this week coming out of that apparatchik website warpaint anyway?

this is just a small bump in the road, herm and carl are geniuses, things will suddenly improve at some point?

stumppy
10-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Nice rebuttal.

$10 ?

The little fuggin idiot should where a mask when he picks his check up.

RNR
10-05-2008, 02:50 PM
That's the comeback of a 15-year old.

When can we expect you to move out of the basement? 35? 40?

This from a guy wanting to be taken serious as a sports writer :shake:

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Frank doesn't know shit about how much money I make, stumppy. Don't pay any attention to what he says.

MIAdragon
The problem is higher than Edwards. No I do not think he is a good coach. Teams like the Chiefs, Lions, Raiders and a few others have weak leadership at the top. The coaches of these team have very little impact on the direction of the teams. The Hunts have had a pass for quite awhile.

Ya know for a Raider fan you're not that bad.

Douche Baggins
so what is the party line going to be this week coming out of that apparatchik website warpaint anyway?

this is just a small bump in the road, herm and carl are geniuses, things will suddenly improve at some point?

There will be no party line. I intend to be highly critical.

Otter
10-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Suck my dick, Frank.

Goat,

If you had a dick, the kind that produces testosterone, you wouldn't be blowing a loser every chance you get just because the powers that be are stupid enough to have him in charge at the moment.

You would be doing a donkey show next week if the Hunt's would replace Carl with a jackass.

triple
10-05-2008, 02:52 PM
There will be no party line. I intend to be highly critical.

why don't you call for Carl and Herm's head.

Coach
10-05-2008, 02:53 PM

You do make a good point. Like the Chiefs and the Raiders, who both are equally inept, the Lions and the Cardinals also suck ass, and they haven't changed much in the administration area.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 02:54 PM

Wow! That would be refreshing and original!

Mr. Arrowhead
10-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I want Carl gone first, because if you fire Herm now, then good ol King Carl will just pick another moron.

oaklandhater

Not his precious presspass anything but that.

triple

you won't do it, because you're afraid of getting shut out by the team, or because your bosses won't let you

oaklandhater
10-05-2008, 02:59 PM

Sadly if you took shots at the owner it would be refreshing and original :(

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Frank doesn't know shit about how much money I make, stumppy. Don't pay any attention to what he says.

I know you make so little that you still live at home in your middle 20s.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 03:04 PM

You write for WPI.

You need to write a column tonight about how Herm gave a great post game speech in order you satisfy your anal lickfest for the week so you're allowed to cover the team next week.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 03:05 PM
You write for WPI.

You need to write a column tonight about how Herm gave a great post game speech in order you satisfy your anal lickfest for the week so you're allowed to cover the team next week.

LOL

I don't even write Sunday nights.

You ignorant prick.

oaklandhater
10-05-2008, 03:06 PM
You write for WPI.

QFT

King_Chief_Fan
10-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Come on Herm, let's build on that. 12 more games and you are history.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 03:08 PM
LOL

I don't even write Sunday nights.

You ignorant prick.

Again skirting the issue.

I don't care what night you write. It will surely be a piece my dog could wipe his ass with.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2008, 03:09 PM
I already said I was going to be critical. Hell, I was critical last week.

Again, you're nothing but an ignorant prick.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 03:11 PM

And you are nothing but a drain on your parents.

oaklandhater
10-05-2008, 03:12 PM

I dont think any one who reads you shit thinks wow he is really critasizing the chiefs.

stumppy
10-05-2008, 03:12 PM

And society in general.

oaklandhater
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM

Godamm dont make him cry :)

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 03:28 PM
And society in general.

Truth.