PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs if you have been a Chiefs fan less than 20 years this is what sucking looks like

HemiEd
10-05-2008, 02:43 PM
This is what sucking ass looks like, but Thigpen is throwing with some authority. I love the kid.

I predict this team will be good in a couple years, unlike that last time they sucked. There is some real talent on this team.

Hang in there, no turning back now.

TEX
10-05-2008, 03:10 PM
I don't know about that. As long as Herm's the HC, we will SUCK. The deal is that ALL the of other bad teams that picked ahead of us in the draft have IMPROVED. Also, most that picked close to us but afterwards have done so too. Don't look now but Herm has been here longer than most of those teams head coaches...He's so PATHETIC - ROFL

JuicesFlowing
10-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Great plays on defense, awful plays on defense. No good plays on offense. How did we beat Denver? Boy, makes the Donkeys look like real JACKASSES.

triple
10-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Great plays on defense, awful plays on defense. No good plays on offense. How did we beat Denver? Boy, makes the Donkeys look like real JACKASSES.

how did we beat San Diego last year as well?

i dont know how we beat Denver. this team is not good enough to win a game in the NFL

HemiEd
10-05-2008, 04:12 PM
how did we beat San Diego last year as well?

i dont know how we beat Denver. this team is not good enough to win a game in the NFL

Yeah, but they will be in a couple years. The Chiefs will still make a profit with this low payroll.

Oh FUCK YOU Herm!

ClevelandBronco
10-05-2008, 04:18 PM

You're not kidding. The Broncos were exposed as a fraud last week.

2bikemike
10-05-2008, 04:52 PM

Thats true they just may lose today too. I think they might escape with a win but I personally hope not.

San Diego has also been exposed. I never mind seeing them lose. I love to watch all the band wagon fans flopping all over the place.

But unfortunately both teams are better than the Chiefs.

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 05:44 PM

if that is the case, we have been exposed as a DII NCAA team...

Oh Snap
10-05-2008, 06:06 PM
I agree that we might be good in a couple years, but will herm be here to see it? Should he?

RedNeckRaider
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM

Uhh you guys are really good no way a bad team beat us that bad..err...nevermind :doh!:

HemiEd
10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I agree that we might be good in a couple years, but will herm be here to see it? Should he?

Oh hell, I hope not!

HemiEd
10-06-2008, 07:29 AM
All you peeps that hated Vermeil, I hope you are enjoying this.

MOhillbilly
10-06-2008, 09:01 AM
This is what sucking ass looks like, but Thigpen is throwing with some authority. I love the kid.

I predict this team will be good in a couple years, unlike that last time they sucked. There is some real talent on this team.

Hang in there, no turning back now.

the diffrence between the 70s-80s is that todays nfl is set up to be cylical. only a hall of fame QB would have kept kc from stinking this bad.

we sold our drafts of the dv era away to get Mr. Lamar Hunt another SB before he passed away.
makes things twice as hard now.

mikey23545
10-06-2008, 09:07 AM

So far Vermeil and Edwards have won the same number of playoff games.

rambleonthruthefog
10-06-2008, 09:14 AM
been a fan since i moved to wichita when i was a kid in 1990. this is the hardest it been for me. your right though, these guys suck this year.

Reerun_KC
10-06-2008, 09:36 AM

Well at least DV knew what it took to actually get to a superbowl....

triple
10-06-2008, 09:59 AM
so is this what the 80s felt like?

gblowfish
10-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Perhaps Hoover should buy the Arrowhead naming rights...

ClevelandBronco
10-06-2008, 10:00 AM

Yeah, but everybody had Flock of Seagulls to turn to. That was a plus.

luv
10-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah, but everybody had Flock of Seagulls to turn to. That was a plus.

Okay. That was funny.

HemiEd
10-06-2008, 10:04 AM

Most of the 70s and 80s, a very long stretch of only hoping to pull off a victory against Oakland. Wanting anything more than that, was a pipedream.

Last week they got a victory against Denver, that will probably have to do for this season.

HemiEd
10-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Perhaps Hoover should buy the Arrowhead naming rights...

ROFL

Brock
10-06-2008, 10:07 AM

This team is worse than all but maybe 1 of those teams from the 80s.

Chief Faithful
10-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Most of the 70s and 80s, a very long stretch of only hoping to pull off a victory against Oakland. Wanting anything more than that, was a pipedream.

Last week they got a victory against Denver, that will probably have to do for this season.

I remember thinking in those days how much I just wanted the Chiefs to be competitive. They sucked so bad for so long I didn't care about Super Bowl or playoffs I just wanted them to not look so embarrassing every week.

This is the first season in a long time where those old feelings are being revived. Watching Jones, McIntoad, Darling, and Huard I don't understand what Herm is thinking. I can live with mistakes from young players, but those guys are not rookies and they are not going to get better. Why is Herm wasting time with them?

Chief Faithful
10-06-2008, 03:41 PM
This team is worse than all but maybe 1 of those teams from the 80s.

I watched all those bad teams (now you know why I call myself Chief Faithful) and I would take this one over all of them. Most of those bad teams from the 70s and 80s were either really old (1977) or had so little talent (1978). And the drafting year in and out was so bad. Everyone remembers Blackledge, but he was just one of so many bad players drafted in the early rounds. Does anyone else remember Jozwiak, Willie Scott, Anthony Hancock? Go look at the 1982 draft if you want to see a really bad draft. They had 12 picks and missed in every round.

I'll never forget the Marv Levy interview where he said they were going with the WingT because the defense was so bad the only chance they had was to control the clock and keep the defense off the field.

Marv did a good job of building the team from nothing, but the fans and management lost patience with him too soon. He was the only good coach from Stram to Schottenhiemer. I am really frustrated with Herm because of his decisions concerning Jones, McIntoad, Huard, Darling and Pigpen otherwise I am still good with the direction the team is taking.

This team has a lot of young talent even though I don't expect much from them until sometime next season. The last three drafts have been very good in my mind and soon we will see it payoff. I watched this team through many seasons where they were bad and there was little young talent for hope in the future.

HemiEd
10-06-2008, 04:14 PM
I remember thinking in those days how much I just wanted the Chiefs to be competitive. They sucked so bad for so long I didn't care about Super Bowl or playoffs I just wanted them to not look so embarrassing every week.

This is the first season in a long time where those old feelings are being revived. Watching Jones, McIntoad, Darling, and Huard I don't understand what Herm is thinking. I can live with mistakes from young players, but those guys are not rookies and they are not going to get better. Why is Herm wasting time with them?

Hammer meet nail, this the entire reason for this thread. It makes me wonder if he is commited or even understands what is going on.

Chief Faithful
10-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Hammer meet nail, this the entire reason for this thread. It makes me wonder if he is commited or even understands what is going on.

Unlike you I don't like Pigpen, but I can see he has ability and I understand they are rebuilding. They will not be this bad very long so now is the time to develop a QB, RG and RT not after the team starts playing well. At a minimum Jones needs to be cut and McIntoad needs to go to the bench.

StcChief
10-06-2008, 05:05 PM

yes, the "Sea of RED" (orange) empty seats.... you could hear a pin drop at times on game day.

HemiEd
10-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Unlike you I don't like Pigpen, but I can see he has ability and I understand they are rebuilding. They will not be this bad very long so now is the time to develop a QB, RG and RT not after the team starts playing well. At a minimum Jones needs to be cut and McIntoad needs to go to the bench.

I can't explain it, but I have liked Thigpen since he got here. I would sure rather see the playing time go to him, not Huard.

What, do we lose, 41-0, instead of 34-0?

beach tribe
10-06-2008, 05:13 PM

Let's also hope Morgan works out at FS, because Page should only be on the field on passing downs. He is the worst tackler I have ever seen.

ChiefsLV
10-06-2008, 06:32 PM
So far Vermeil and Edwards have won the same number of playoff games.

Not trying to defend Vermeil but at least he fielded a competitive team.

HemiEd
10-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Not trying to defend Vermeil but at least he fielded a competitive team.

That was also entertaining to watch.

Not one that made you want to kick your dog, scratch your own eyes out, and brush your teeth with boraxo.