PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What happened with LJ

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
I mean I know that we were so far down that we had to pass, but he was out pretty early and looked pissed as hell on the sidelines. Wondering if he might have said something and was set out. Just seemed odd that they completely left him out.

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
He quit AGAIN....

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 06:22 PM
He was pouting AGAIN....

Over-Head
10-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Over paid and under worked like 90% of the players these days

the Talking Can
10-05-2008, 06:24 PM
he quit, just like huard, and herm....

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Still wonder what happened

Count Alex's Losses
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Offensive line couldn't block for shit.

But let's all blame LJ.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I don't think he quit.

I think the offensive playcalling is so fucking predictable that he couldn't do anything.

How many times are we going to run a short pitch to the right side? The right side of the line is awful.

There has to be big changes after the bye week.

TrickyNicky
10-05-2008, 06:28 PM
We played a big physical D that our shitty O line couldn't gain a yard on. Everyone on the line was getting manhandled for the entire game. It's like that when they know exactly what you're going to do. They were teeing off on every play. I don't know if we improved in the 4th quarter because I quit watching.

ChiefGator
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
He wondered why he wasn't running for 100 yards when our offense can't stay on the field and we were down by 3 touchdowns.

ClevelandBronco
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I mean I know that we were so far down that we had to pass, but he was out pretty early and looked pissed as hell on the sidelines. Wondering if he might have said something and was set out. Just seemed odd that they completely left him out.

What did he have in the first half? Five attempts for four yards? He helped take himself out of the game.

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Offensive line couldn't block for shit.

But let's all blame LJ.

No I am wondering why he was not put back in the game?

He had 7 carries, then I noticed he wasn't in the game, then saw him pissed on the sidelines, and to my knowledge was not put back in the game. I was wondering if he said something to Herm or another coach, and they benched him. Honest question, we were talking about it in the bar.

milkman
10-05-2008, 06:34 PM
No I am wondering why he was not put back in the game?

He had 7 carries, then I noticed he wasn't in the game, then saw him pissed on the sidelines, and to my knowledge was not put back in the game. I was wondering if he said something to Herm or another coach, and they benched him. Honest question, we were talking about it in the bar.

We were down 21-0, and LJ is a liability in pass protect, and limited as a receiver.

KCUnited
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Carolina demonstrated how a team utilizes multi-backs.

dshyne101
10-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Im tired of everyone blaming LJ 4 what that poor o-line does i understand he is a good part of the team but he cant do it by himself!!

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 06:39 PM
We were down 21-0, and LJ is a liability in pass protect, and limited as a receiver.

I just think that there might be more to the story

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I just think that there might be more to the story

Nah. They take him out when they run that shotgun package. He is strictly a 2 down back now, so anytime they get behind and have to pass LJ hits the sideline.

Crashride
10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
He might have T.O. syndrome

Mr. Laz
10-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Nah. They take him out when they run that shotgun package. He is strictly a 2 down back now, so anytime they get behind and have to pass LJ hits the sideline.
pretty much

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 08:00 PM
He might have T.O. syndrome

Might be, but man he looked like he was pissed off at someone on the sidelines

ClevelandBronco
10-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Might be, but man he looked like he was pissed off at someone on the sidelines

He has every right to be pissed at the guys responsible for the game plan. As much as they did everything right last week, they laid a giant stinking turd this week.

I really can't read that coaching staff at all.

I mean, there's no way on earth the Broncos were looking past the Chiefs last week, and they got their asses handed to them.

There's no way on earth the Chiefs players suddenly decided that they were world beaters after the Broncos game.

It has to be a coaching problem (Capt. Obvious. Yes, I know.), but what exactly was the difference between being so well prepared last week and getting kicked in the teeth this week?

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 08:13 PM
To be honest, Denver pretty well handed us the game last week with BAAAAD D and turnovers. Herm acted like he had won a playoff game after that win, ridiculous

TrickyNicky
10-05-2008, 08:16 PM
No rhythm on offense. No home crowd. No horrible Donkey D. No Cutler to throw it straight at us. These receivers didn't fumble. Pretty easy to see the difference.

The coaching was terrible, don't get me wrong. But we don't have a QB right now. We have a 35 year old journeyman who isn't very accurate once he is out of rhythm or being pressured and can't throw for more than 25 yards.

Cosmos
10-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Lets see. you have Gonzales, LJ and Huard all upset...

Think just maybe they feel the coaching staff doesn't have a clue?

blueballs
10-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Steve Smith didn't take 3 steps and fall down
like the Bronco's receivers