PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Boycott

Mars72
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I do not have season tickets. I haven't been to a game in years. Not out of choice I just live far away. But the only way the Hunts are ever going to make a change in management or coaching is if people stop filling the seats. The only way they will listen to the fans is if the fans stop filling their wallets. I'd like to see Clark Hunt's reaction to a half full Arrowhead.

luv
10-05-2008, 07:33 PM
I do not have season tickets. I haven't been to a game in years. Not out of choice I just live far away. But the only way the Hunts are ever going to make a change in management or coaching is if people stop filling the seats. The only way they will listen to the fans is if the fans stop filling their wallets. I'd like to see Clark Hunt's reaction to a half full Arrowhead.

I'm glad I went to the game last week.

Deberg_1990
10-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, the season ticket holders have already paid their money, so i cant blame them for still going out there this year.

From what the radio guys have been saying, there have been quite a few empty seats in the upper bowl area already this year.

Jewish Rabbi
10-05-2008, 07:39 PM

Not much of a sacrifice for you then, is it?

kstater
10-05-2008, 07:40 PM

No offense, but you're in high school correct?

triple
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM
i only went to one last year because i got a free ticket. i won't be going again until the herm and carl reign of error has ended

triple
10-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Well, the season ticket holders have already paid their money, so i cant blame them for still going out there this year.

From what the radio guys have been saying, there have been quite a few empty seats in the upper bowl area already this year.

you still spend money on gas, tailgating supplies, $25 for parking, concessions inside the stadium, not to mention the opportunity cost of what you could have gotten done that day instead of sitting through Herm Edwards' diarrhea of sport

kcfan82
10-05-2008, 07:48 PM

It's easier to say when you haven't already ponied up $168 per game..

It's not like we're talking about the garbage seats at a Royals game.

triple
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
It's easier to say when you haven't already ponied up $168 per game..

It's not like we're talking about the garbage seats at a Royals game.

sunk cost

ChiefsCountry
10-05-2008, 07:51 PM

Lots of empty seats in the upper deck. Up by my season tickets, you have whole rows that are empty.

Mars72
10-05-2008, 07:52 PM

I'd love to go to a game. I'd love to be a season ticket holder. My point is that there is only one way for the fan to make a real statement, and that is to not go to Arrowhead. This is a business for the Hunts.

It will never happen. Chiefs fans are loyal. Plus, there is always the potential for an upset like last week.

Simply Red
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
R E P O S T