PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I was at the game today...

Terribilis
10-05-2008, 10:10 PM
It was really sad watching so many Chiefs fans, resigned to the fact that we are a complete laughing stock in the NFL now. All of the fans I spoke to, just seemed emotionless and apathetic. It was pretty clear that as long as Herm and Carl are running things, its very difficult to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 10:16 PM
If the Chiefs fired Herm and Carl tomorrow, that light would be shining bright.

Terribilis
10-05-2008, 10:18 PM
I ache for that news

barry_smilez20
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM
hey at least yall have one win

chiefs1111
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM
I ache for that news

Don't we all

kcfan82
10-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Herm doesn't know how bad we suck until he watches the tape.

chiefs1111
10-05-2008, 10:28 PM
If you were at the game today,I feel sorry for you

el borracho
10-05-2008, 10:32 PM
One of the other Chiefs fans at the bar today was getting so upset at the game today and all I could think was, "Man, don't you know how much we suck?" I can't get mad this year just like I couldn't get mad in 2001 or 2007. It was so obvious we were going to suck that only a fool would have held any expectations.

This year was all about Croyle's evaluation. Unfortunately, that evaluation only required 2 1/2 quarters of play which means the remaining 61 1/2 quarters of play are all meaningless. We have no QB, we have no Oline, we have no DEs, we sometimes have one LB, we have one WR, and to make matters worse- we have a career loser at head coach; it is tough to win games with those limitations.

If you can't find humor in the ineptitude I suggest you don't watch the Chiefs play this year. It can only leave you angry or numb.

Terribilis
10-05-2008, 10:42 PM
If you were at the game today,I feel sorry for you

well, had I not been waiting for 8 years to see the Chiefs in my backyard, I never would have considered it. Ever since the NFL decided to start guaranteeing that every team would play each other every 4 years, I had been waiting for this game (4 years ago Carolina played at Arrowhead). I bought the tickets before the season began, knowing we would likely lose, but at worst it would be fun watching a young competitive team. Thank god i have 8 more years before I will get embarrassed in front of so many people again.

Coach
10-05-2008, 10:44 PM

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Lonewolf Ed
10-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Well, Carl and Herm are the wall which blocks the light from the end of tunnel, so getting rid of them may lead to an escape from the tunnel.

KCJohnny
10-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Herm doesn't know how bad we suck until he watches the tape.

That is going to feel like a morgue when they roll the game tape.

djrcmay
10-05-2008, 10:58 PM
So Sorry for your lost.(money)

alanm
10-05-2008, 11:15 PM
well, had I not been waiting for 8 years to see the Chiefs in my backyard, I never would have considered it. Ever since the NFL decided to start guaranteeing that every team would play each other every 4 years, I had been waiting for this game (4 years ago Carolina played at Arrowhead). I bought the tickets before the season began, knowing we would likely lose, but at worst it would be fun watching a young competitive team. Thank god i have 8 more years before I will get embarrassed in front of so many people again.
Look at it this way.. You could be dead by then. :)
j/k

JuicesFlowing
10-06-2008, 03:09 AM
I'm still not convinced that Chan Gailey isn't a real life clone of Mike Solari.

SBK
10-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Fans in Atlanta were the same way. No smack whatsoever. Except for the guy 5 rows behind us (Chiefs fan) who was really giving it to the Bird fans once we were down 21-0 or whatever it was.

Picking on Chiefs fans is like picking on handicapped kids this year.

Ugly Duck
10-06-2008, 03:44 AM
It was really sad watching so many Chiefs fans, resigned to the fact that we are a complete laughing stock in the NFL now.

Hah! We gotchu beat there, Bosco! Nobody gets laughed at more than we do..... not even the Chiefs!

PhillyChiefFan
10-06-2008, 07:12 AM
I'm still not convinced that Chan Gailey isn't a real life clone of Mike Solari.

Is it that, or are his hands tied? He was a good OC in Pittsburgh wasn't he? I want to know how much sway Hermy has over the playcalling.

Otter
10-06-2008, 07:46 AM
I went to the Chiefs @ Steelers game in 2006 with a couple Steeler Fans and was all pumped up to talk smack and see a good game. If they won or lost I wouldn't have cared, it still would have been a good time.

But they were humilated much like they were yesterday and Steeler fans couldn't even bust your balls by the end of the game it was so pathetic. They felt sorry for you being a Chiefs fan.

Since that day I will not so much as buy a sticker while Herm & Carl are employed by the franchise. Those two literaly disgust me.

Ebolapox
10-06-2008, 07:53 AM
you poor bastard.

Skip Towne
10-06-2008, 07:53 AM

What's wrong with today?

HypnotizedMonkey
10-06-2008, 07:58 AM
I boxed up my nachos, chugged my Shiner Bock, and politely left the bar at the end of quarter number 3.

luv
10-06-2008, 08:10 AM
I'm suddenly more appreciative of having gone to the game last week.