PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dear Clark Hunt Jr.............put your letters to the Chiefs owner right here

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Mr. Hunt,

Is this your idea of a professional NFL football franchise ? A few years ago Herm Edwards brought his NY Jets into Arrowhead and his Jets looked just as
dismal as yesterdays performance by the KC Chiefs at Carolina. Its clear to
just about EVERYONE that Herman Edwards IS NOT an NFL HEAD COACH.
He proved that in New York and now he's re-proven that in front of our eyes.
Its pitiful and down right embarrassing to be associated with this franchise.

Is this what you want for your fathers team ? Is this what you want for
your family ? The one constant ingredient to this sad sack of a franchise
is Carl Peterson. How long will you allow Carl Peterson to disgrace this town,
this franchise and us fans.

Carl Peterson has been here for almost 20 years. Can you name any other employee in your empire that has failed at his job and still remains employed ?

Mr. Hunt, your families name is at stake !!! Do you really want to keep putting your families name on the back of two EE's that have FAILED time after time after time ?

Chief Henry
A fan in Iowa

Lzen
10-06-2008, 08:36 AM
I won't spend another dime on the Chiefs (games, merchandise, etc.) until there is a change at HC and GM. Right now, I am embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan.

Reerun_KC
10-06-2008, 08:37 AM
I won't spend another dime on the Chiefs (games, merchandise, etc.) until there is a change at HC and GM.

Lucky for me, I started that the minute Herm was hired...

I cant wait til he is fired, I so want to take my son to his first game at arrowhead....

Molitoth
10-06-2008, 08:39 AM
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060824/060824_billford_vmed_830a.widec.jpg > http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07Lw8vHg3K6yT/610x.jpg

gblowfish
10-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Mr. Hunt,

Is this your idea of a professional NFL football franchise ? A few years ago Herm Edwards brought his NY Jets into Arrowhead and his Jets looked just as
dismal as yesterdays performance by the KC Chiefs at Carolina. Its clear to
just about EVERYONE that Herman Edwards IS NOT an NFL HEAD COACH.
He proved that in New York and now he's re-proven that in front of our eyes.
Its pitiful and down right embarrassing to be associated with this franchise.

Is this what you want for your fathers team ? Is this what you want for
your family ? The one constant ingredient to this sad sack of a franchise
is Carl Peterson. How long will you allow Carl Peterson to disgrace this town,
this franchise and us fans.

Carl Peterson has been here for almost 20 years. Can you name any other employee in your empire that has failed at his job and still remains employed ?

Mr. Hunt, your families name is at stake !!! Do you really want to keep putting your families name on the back of two EE's that have FAILED time after time after time ?

Chief Henry
A fan in Iowa

Dear Chief Henry:

The Kansas City Chiefs are worth $894 million.
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/30/06nfl_Kansas-City-Chiefs_309072.html

Go F Yourself with a wooden dowel rod.

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt
Owner - Kansas City Chiefs

triple
10-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Mr. Hunt,

How many years of not being a threat to win a championship are enough? By my count, we're at 15 in a row.

Fire Carl, fire Herm, give this organization a housecleaning. Make quality football on the field a priority.

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Dear Chief Henry:

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt

Now thats a letter Carl Peterson would send out :cuss:

OnTheWarpath58
10-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Dear Chief Henry:

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt

That sums it up.

Brock
10-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Be sure to enclose a check so they actually open it.

MOhillbilly
10-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Chiefs fans are abunch of cur dogs.

Garcia Bronco
10-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Dear Chiefs,

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

The Denver Broncos

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Dear Chiefs,

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

The Denver Broncos

Dude, thats just not right...:spock:

ChiefsCountry
10-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Dear Chief Henry:

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt

Its actually over a billion now, Mr. Blowfish.

Demonpenz
10-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Dear clark. Thank you for finally trying to build a team instead of signing free agency. Don't listen to the fans, they don't know what they are talking about. Go chiefs

CoMoChief
10-06-2008, 09:10 AM
I love how Carl states he's never received one letter from the fans.........ROFL

Brock
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM
I love how Carl states he's never received one letter from the fans.........ROFL

He probably hasn't.

BigChiefFan
10-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Love that Clark, what a hands on owner, who demands excellence. We're so fortunate to have an absentee owner, who just cares about dollar signs.

DaKCMan AP
10-06-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm sure Clark will allow a letter from a moron with poor grammar to affect his decision making.

bowener
10-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Do the Chiefs ever mail out prepaid postage to any of you (now pained) season ticket holders? If they do, mail me the prepaid envelope or whatever they send you, and I will set up a PO Box for all of you to mail me as many letters as you can in 2 weeks time. At the end of the 2 weeks I will place them all into one container (surely they will be able to fit into a normal sized box) and mail them off to Arrowhead. I might even build some kind of a jackass-in-the-box style mechanism with a characature of CP, or possibly a chiefs fan characature, springing up bent over with an ass full of the 2008 Chiefs. Give me some ideas, mine are lame.

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 09:24 AM
I'm sure Clark will allow a letter from a moron with poor grammar to affect his decision making.

My guess Carl Peterson is your brother and he's beaten you up like an ugly red headed step child. Go fuck yourself. You are useless to many on this board.

Fire Me Boy!
10-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Do the Chiefs ever mail out prepaid postage to any of you (now pained) season ticket holders? If they do, mail me the prepaid envelope or whatever they send you, and I will set up a PO Box for all of you to mail me as many letters as you can in 2 weeks time. At the end of the 2 weeks I will place them all into one container (surely they will be able to fit into a normal sized box) and mail them off to Arrowhead. I might even build some kind of a jackass-in-the-box style mechanism with a characature of CP, or possibly a chiefs fan characature, springing up bent over with an ass full of the 2008 Chiefs. Give me some ideas, mine are lame.

Mark it "personal and confidential". Supposedly, that ensures it goes to the addressee.

talastan
10-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Now thats a letter Carl Peterson would send out :cuss:

How do you think he remains employed, he intercepts every fan letter to Clark to make response time quicker!:shake:

Redrum_69
10-06-2008, 09:27 AM
I won't spend another dime on the Chiefs (games, merchandise, etc.) until there is a change at HC and GM. Right now, I am embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan.

sell me your Chiefs memorabilia...

DaKCMan AP
10-06-2008, 09:30 AM
My guess Carl Peterson is your brother and he's beaten you up like an ugly red headed step child. Go f*** yourself. You are useless to many on this board.

Go take an English class you illiterate mental midget.

Redrum_69
10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Dear Clark,

You clearly are a clone of Peterson.

Your dad cared about the fans for they made the Chiefs.

Clark, you should look into the mirror and ask yourself if you really care about this organization, its fanbase, and everything your dad gave you.

Because, frankly, you and this miserable organization has not earned it.

dirk digler
10-06-2008, 09:43 AM
Dear Mr. Clark Hunt:

Kill yourself

Sincerely,

Hamas

ChiefButthurt
10-06-2008, 09:51 AM

He would if the stadium was empty on Sunday. In fact, did you know that the Chiefs are one of four NFL teams without a "prime time" slot? Miami, St Louis, Atlanta are the other three. Two are showing improvement over last and two are getting worse. What's in the water out there?

triple
10-06-2008, 09:53 AM
He would if the stadium was empty on Sunday. In fact, did you know that the Chiefs are one of four NFL teams without a "prime time" slot?

I can pretty much guarantee you that Arrowhead will be totally empty on Sunday

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Go take an English class you illiterate mental midget.

THe only thing midget is what you hold in your hand.

shitgoose
10-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Dear Mr. Clark Hunt,

Please get on your computer and Google "suicide". Print off several pages of information regarding the various manners in which to preform this feat and neatly place them on Carl Peterson's desk. That is all.

Shitgoose

Micjones
10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Clark, for the love of all that is holy, please relieve Carl Peterson, Herman Edwards, Gunther Cunningham, Mike Priefer, Tim Krumrie, Dick Curl and Chan Gailey of their posts.

They are all flat stealing from this organization.
Don't prosecute them. They know not the evil that they do.
They all believe they are capable of holding down the titles bestowed upon them.

Please move swiftly. With so many young players it's necessary to give them a vision for their future. They need direction. These employees on your payroll cannot provide them with that direction.

80,000 stadium-goers will appreciate you. A million more who aren't so fortunate will too.

Sincerely,

A die-hard fan of the organization whose heart is broken over what I'm seeing.

Brock
10-06-2008, 10:29 AM
And cut Damon Huard too.

BigChiefFan
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Dear Clark,
Please grow a nut.

boogblaster
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Mr. Hunt
Please attatch the fire-hose fitting to the front door open the back door and turn pressure to the high setting and clean your frickin' place up on Arrowhead Dr. .....

StcChief
10-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Dear Faiders,

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

The Denver Broncossame letter to Chokeland too....

Fish
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Dear Clark Hunt,

I realize the futility in attempting to contact you like this. However, I had completely unreasonable expectations this season and I'm frustrated at something I have absolutely no control over. Maybe writing this on an internet message board will soothe my butthurt and give me reassurance that others feel the same way. I understand that you care not what the common man has to say, especially when I continue to support your organization with my money despite the consistent ineptitude. Please allow me to attempt to tell you how to do your job, as I know you anxiously await my input and factor that in to your decision making. I expect you to fire the majority of the people you have employed. And the replacements are expected to be vastly more successful despite the difficulty in that task. My lack of patience will likely require the same request in the immediate future, so please factor that in to your decision as well. Please understand that if my request goes unfulfilled, I will be very upset, and I will likely stomp my feet and gnash my teeth. I am sure that the possibility of this will prompt you to make immediate changes.

Thank you for your time,

Fan

Sully
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Is Clark a "Jr.?"

Count Zarth
10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Is Clark a "Jr.?"

No. There's a Lamar Jr though.

Sully
10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
No. There's a Lamar Jr though.

I thought so.

Pestilence
10-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Dear Clark Hunt,

I realize the futility in attempting to contact you like this. However, I had completely unreasonable expectations this season and I'm frustrated at something I have absolutely no control over. Maybe writing this on an internet message board will soothe my butthurt and give me reassurance that others feel the same way. I understand that you care not what the common man has to say, especially when I continue to support your organization with my money despite the consistent ineptitude. Please allow me to attempt to tell you how to do your job, as I know you anxiously await my input and factor that in to your decision making. I expect you to fire the majority of the people you have employed. And the replacements are expected to be vastly more successful despite the difficulty in that task. My lack of patience will likely require the same request in the immediate future, so please factor that in to your decision as well. Please understand that if my request goes unfulfilled, I will be very upset, and I will likely stomp my feet and gnash my teeth. I am sure that the possibility of this will prompt you to make immediate changes.

Thank you for your time,

Fan

QFT

2bikemike
10-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Dear Mr. Hunt,

I have been a Chiefs fan since the Hank Stram era. We had a few exciting years. Then came the 80's man was that tough to watch. Your father then did something for this franchise that elevated KC Football to new heights. He brought in Carl Peterson and Marty Shottenheimer. Wow now the 90's brought in fans by the truck loads. Sadly your father never got to host the trophy that bears his name. This proud franchise has not won a supebowl since I was 8 and you were 4. Don't you think its about time?

Well sir its time you do as your father. Go out and find us a GM and Coach that will restore the swagger to the greatest stadium in all of the NFL. We the fans that have supported this franchise through out the years deserve this. You sir deserve this.

Sincerely,
A fan for life.

DaKCMan AP
10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
THe only thing midget is what you hold in your hand.

Thanks for continuously proving my point.

Hog Farmer
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Dear Mr. Hunt,
Did you know that a boars penis can be as long as two footballs put end to end. Well thats right, and do you know how I know ? I'm an expert in my field. You should try to hire an expert in the field of coaching if you want to win.

Sincerely, HOGFARMER

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks for continuously proving my point.

You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a smartass and a dick.
You must be proud of such a lofty achievment.

CupidStunt
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM

I haven't spent anything on them in a few years other than time. Now, that reduces by the week.

If Carl and Herm aren't fired at season's end, well ... we'll see.

Bowser
10-06-2008, 12:33 PM
I haven't spent anything on them in a few years other than time. Now, that reduces by the week.

If Carl and Herm aren't fired at season's end, well ... we'll see.

The Browns aren't looking like a viable replcement anymore, eh?

CupidStunt
10-06-2008, 12:38 PM
The Browns aren't looking like a viable replcement anymore, eh?

The Browns? I don't mind the Browns. They have an owner COMMITTED TO WINNING.

That'd be about my only requirement if I wanted a new team.

Here's hoping Clark grows an applesack.

DaKCMan AP
10-06-2008, 01:17 PM
You must be proud of such a lofty achievment.

Very.

Lzen
10-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Mr. Hunt,

How many years of not being a threat to win a championship are enough? By my count, we're at 15 in a row.

Fire Carl, fire Herm, give this organization a housecleaning. Make quality football on the field a priority.

Ok, now that is just silly. So I guess 1995, 1997, and 2003 don't count now? I mean, yeah, we didn't win anything in those years. But to say that we weren't a threat is just silly.

Lzen
10-06-2008, 01:27 PM
sell me your Chiefs memorabilia...

Heh. I said I would not spend another dime. Didn't say I would sell off my already bought and paid for stuff. What purpose would that serve?

ottawa_chiefs_fan
10-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Dear Clark,

What NFL team DO you cheer for?

Lizard

OnTheWarpath58
10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Dear Clark Hunt,

Thank you for your time,

Fan

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
The Browns? I don't mind the Browns. They have an owner COMMITTED TO WINNING.

That'd be about my only requirement if I wanted a new team.

Here's hoping Clark grows an applesack.

Committed to winning WHAT?

Please elaborate on how a team that has gone 50-94 in the past 9 years has an owner that is "Committed to Winning".

Chief Henry
10-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Very.

You achieve it easily. Not many people that I know personally strive to be
a dick. Congratulations .

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-06-2008, 02:08 PM
It's looking more and more like I won't be buying those tickets next year to see the Chiefs in Baltimore and Washington, but if Carl and Herm are still here, I have NO hope the product on the field will be any better than what we're seeing now.

Add one more for the "not buying Chiefs stuff".

talastan
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Dear Clark Hunt,

Thank you for your time,

Fan
ROFLROFL QFT Indeed!ROFL:spock::doh!::( I just made myself sad...