PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Dear God give me Sam Bradford in next years draft.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Pray/Hope/Fantasize that he declares for the NFL draft here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0w-gL0PSvNk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0w-gL0PSvNk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I<3Herm
10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
This deserves it's own thread along with the others.

Pray here.

What if we don't pray? I gesticulate a lot.

MIAdragon
Unless we are talking about the 11 draft there is really no point.

Long Duk Dong
This deserves it's own thread along with the others.

Pray here.

If we lose out the rest of the year, done deal....oh wait, we still have Carl. :mad:

KurtCobain
bust.

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 07:30 PM

And what exactly do you do?

I<3Herm
10-06-2008, 07:30 PM
If we lose out the rest of the year, done deal....oh wait, we still have Carl. :mad:

But we still have Herm!

Mecca
10-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Why do I doubt he'd be so well thought of here if he wasn't on Oklahoma?

He hasn't made 1 NFL caliber throw in all of the times I've seen him.

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 07:31 PM
But we still have Herm!

But you love Herm?

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:32 PM

I call you a non-believer.

I<3Herm
10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
But you love Herm?

My name was a mistake. I accidentally meant to type I hate herm. Now i'm stuck with I <3 herm. what irony.

I<3Herm
10-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I call you a non-believer.

Fair enough. Does that come with benefits?

DaKCMan AP
10-06-2008, 07:33 PM
http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Stupid%20Haircut.jpg

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Fair enough. Does that come with benefits?

Then we call you Troll.

MIAdragon
My name was a mistake. I accidentally meant to type I hate herm. Now i'm stuck with I <3 herm. what irony.

ROFL

I<3Herm
Then we call you Troll.

Why? I have a right to my opinion.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Unless we are talking about the 11 draft there is really no point.

11 draft?

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 07:37 PM
11 draft?

Ive been seeing that he will stay till his senior year.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Ive been seeing that he will stay till his senior year.

I've heard the same with Stafford from a GA fan. This might get ugly if noone declares.

ChiefsCountry
10-06-2008, 07:48 PM
This might get ugly if noone declares.

If neither comes out then you have to either build the defense up to Ravens/Bears level or build the offense thinking you got a future QB coming.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:49 PM
If neither comes out then you have to either build the defense up to Ravens/Bears level or build the offense thinking you got a future QB coming.

That means our LB core and DE position need to be addressed.

Ebolapox
10-06-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Stupid%20Haircut.jpg

ROFL

that's great.

Midnight_Vulture
10-06-2008, 07:51 PM

And who the hell are you? Mel Kiper???

You are just some shmuck on a messageboard. I love how you think you are some super draft guru.

Have you quit crying over the USC lost yet??? What an embarrassment to the USC fanbase you are. I bet you have never even been to their campus.ROFL

Mr. Arrowhead
10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
i much rather have Stafford,

Mecca
10-06-2008, 07:58 PM

And then you win your 5-7 games and don't get a QB.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 07:59 PM
And then you win your 5-7 games and don't get a QB.

What about Graham Harrel, he's better than Brodie. I know you're thinking Sanchez.

Mecca
10-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Uh drafting a Texas Tech QB isn't a good idea....lets move away from the Big 12.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Uh drafting a Texas Tech QB isn't a good idea....lets move away from the Big 12.

18 TD's, 3 Int, 2027 passing yards, 66.7 completion %. Speaks volumes. He pretty much only has Crabtree. He proved something against K-State the rest are crappy games though. We'll see they have a tough schedule ahead of them.

LiL stumppy
10-06-2008, 09:53 PM

Are you kidding me? So what is a NFL caliber throw to you?

Mecca
10-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Are you kidding me? Please explain this NFL caliber throw.

Throwing a 20 yard out like a frozen rope......throwing the ball into a window for a completion.

Guys in the NFL are rarely going to be 5-10 yards away from the guy covering them and you see alot of that in the Oklahoma games.

It's why I feel a guy like Ryan or a guy like Stafford are much better prepared for what they'll see in the NFL. They didn't/don't play with great WR's so they consistently have to put the ball into tight spots for completions like NFL QB's do.

SBK
10-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Stafford and Moreno are coming out this year. Anyone who says they're staying is a complete homer.

Long Duk Dong
10-06-2008, 11:14 PM
But we still have Herm!

Ya..Herm and Carl....woot! Great combo.

DeezNutz
10-06-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm advocating drafting Pat White so that we can employ the option full time. Of course, this is only in the event that Daniel is off the board by the #2 overall selection (Rams drafting first). Both are duel threats.

SNR
10-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Bradford looks better than Stafford to me. Stafford looked like dogshit in the Alabama game.

Mecca
10-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Bradford looks better than Stafford to me. Stafford looked like dogshit in the Alabama game.

What exactly are you looking at.....I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just asking because when you are trying to scout a guy for the next level alot more guys into it than "oh his completion percentage sucks"

SNR
10-07-2008, 10:37 AM
What exactly are you looking at.....I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just asking because when you are trying to scout a guy for the next level alot more guys into it than "oh his completion percentage sucks"Dunno. Just looks like he has "it".

(That's still an acceptable response when talking about college QBs, right?)

SBK
10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I thought Stafford looked great against Alabama. He had no time to throw, his WR's were never open, and even when blanketed and dropping passes he threw on the run he was hitting them in the numbers.

Other people saw the same game and thought he looked horrible. It's interesting to see how differently people see the same game.

Maybe that means some people watch the Chiefs and see a good team? :)

DJ's left nut
10-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Bradford is throwing to guys that I could damn near hit.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen nothing that says he can't be a good QB. At the same time, I've seen little that says he will be.

It doesn't take much to sit in the pocket for 5 seconds and drill a WR with nobody within 5 yards of him.

Look at Daniel, for instance. Last season he looked unbeatable, until OK came. Suddenly he was unwilling to throw the ball into a window because he hadn't needed to do it. He was used to guys being wide open, so when he had to make the tight throw he hesitated and/or overthrew it.

We won't know what Bradford is capable of doing until he actually has to do it. To this point in time, he hasn't.

SNR
10-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I thought Stafford looked great against Alabama. He had no time to throw, his WR's were never open, and even when blanketed and dropping passes he threw on the run he was hitting them in the numbers.

Other people saw the same game and thought he looked horrible. It's interesting to see how differently people see the same game.

Maybe that means some people watch the Chiefs and see a good team? :)He also had a lot of bad throws where he DID have time.

Course, that's better than we're getting right now

King_Chief_Fan
10-07-2008, 10:55 AM

Maybe that means some people watch the Chiefs and see a good team? :)

Like our buddy Herm:shake:

Reerun_KC
10-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Dunno. Just looks like he has "it".

(That's still an acceptable response when talking about college QBs, right?)

what is "it"?

Redrum_69
10-07-2008, 10:57 AM
why the hell would we want trash from oklahaoma?

SBK
10-07-2008, 11:02 AM
He also had a lot of bad throws where he DID have time.

Course, that's better than we're getting right now

They were down so big I saw those as taking chances, which is pretty much what you have to do when you're down big.

Then again, he's what, 20? I don't imagine we'll see any college QB's never making bad throws.....

SNR
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM
what is "it"?That's what Kiper and company were saying about Ryan Leaf during the draft. He has "it"... what a good QB needs to be successful. "It".

MOhillbilly
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM
payton manning was around 3-13 his first year. until KC knows what they really have in brodie they arent gonna spend there first on a QB.

Reerun_KC
10-07-2008, 11:05 AM
That's what Kiper and company were saying about Ryan Leaf during the draft. He has "it"... what a good QB needs to be successful. "It".

Thanks!

SBK
10-07-2008, 11:05 AM
payton manning was around 3-13 his first year. until KC knows what they really have in brodie they arent gonna spend there first on a QB.

We all know what we have in Brodie. A guy that can't stay on the field. Even if he was better than Marino, Elway and Montana combined it wouldn't matter because he can't stay on the field.

MOhillbilly
10-07-2008, 11:08 AM
We all know what we have in Brodie. A guy that can't stay on the field. Even if he was better than Marino, Elway and Montana combined it wouldn't matter because he can't stay on the field.

whatever. fact is you dont know. with the line KC has none of the hall of famers listed would survive the entire season.

DJ's left nut
10-07-2008, 11:18 AM
whatever. fact is you dont know. with the line KC has none of the hall of famers listed would survive the entire season.

The hit he took to knock him out (again) is a hit that any NFL QB is going to take at least 8 times a year.

You'd need the best line in the history of creation to keep him healthy.

It's a shame, I still think he can be a good QB when healthy, but it's not going to happen.

ChiefsCountry
10-07-2008, 11:20 AM
It's a shame, I still think he can be a good QB when healthy, but it's not going to happen.

I am a big Brodie supporter as there is, and basically that is truth. He could be real good just cant stay healthy.

MOhillbilly
10-07-2008, 11:52 AM
The hit he took to knock him out (again) is a hit that any NFL QB is going to take at least 8 times a year.

You'd need the best line in the history of creation to keep him healthy.

the amount of anomalies that went into the play where brodie seperated his shoulder you just dont know.
Fact is im starting to think most people on this BB know shit about football other than what they hear in soundbites, or knee jerk reactions from other fans with low football IQs.

evolve27
10-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Bradford makes his push today to the very top of the draft boards and showcases for the Chiefnation.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2008, 12:25 AM
This is going to be worse than the fucking Paultards.

Mecca
10-11-2008, 12:26 AM
I really wish people would look at how a QB plays in relation to what the NFL game is than just his stats...

Nightfyre
10-11-2008, 12:45 AM
I really wish people would look at how a QB plays in relation to what the NFL game is than just his stats...

Mecca's so good at talent evaluation, he knows our exact reasons for liking Bradford! It must be that he has good stats and plays for the big 12. There couldn't possibly be any other reasons! [/sarcasm]

alanm
10-11-2008, 12:53 AM
That and the fact that there still isn't one team in the NFL that runs a spread offense.

Skip Towne
10-11-2008, 12:56 AM
That and the fact that there still isn't one team in the NFL that runs a spread offense.

The Pats do sometimes.

Smed1065
10-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Yeah, Look at me thread. DC is the bes test.
ROFL

Skip Towne
10-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Bradford makes his push today to the very top of the draft boards and showcases for the Chiefnation.

11:00 AM CST. On ABC BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

Frazod
10-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Personally, I hope some pissed off Texas linebacker hits him so hard tomorrow that his mom's spleen explodes. :mad:

Mecca
10-11-2008, 02:08 AM
When Sam Bradford makes an NFL throw I want someone to show it to me so the world can pause for a moment.

beer bacon
10-11-2008, 02:33 AM
Denver has a stoned QB. If we are going to compete in the modern day AFC-West, we need a retarded QB.

Nightfyre
10-11-2008, 02:38 AM
When Sam Bradford makes an NFL throw I want someone to show it to me so the world can pause for a moment.

That's funny, I made a post regarding this subject previously. You must've missed it.

Mecca
10-11-2008, 03:07 AM
That's funny, I made a post regarding this subject previously. You must've missed it.

The video of him throwing to the guys with the giant separation?

Nightfyre
10-11-2008, 03:09 AM
The video of him throwing to the guys with the giant separation?

I posted a link to a highlight video with time marks displaying where he made NFL-quality throws. Throws where if he put the ball in any other spot it was incomplete or intercepted.

oaklandhater
10-11-2008, 06:52 AM

It's the bullshit midwest love some stupid shits on this board have.

CupidStunt
10-11-2008, 08:47 AM

Watch the video in the OP. If you don't see one, you're even dumber than I give you credit for. Then again, you're the same tool who said Ryan Leaf would be better than Peyton Manning because he had the big arm.

Funny, you were sucking Matt Leinart off despite his pathetic noodle arm.

Mecca
10-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Ah yes it's about that time for the LJ guy to comment on me, miss me much?

And yes I was making awesome projections of Manning and Leaf when this board didn't exist.....it'd be kinda cool if you'd you know use something I really said.

milkman
10-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Watch the video in the OP. If you don't see one, you're even dumber than I give you credit for. Then again, you're the same tool who said Ryan Leaf would be better than Peyton Manning because he had the big arm.

Funny, you were sucking Matt Leinart off despite his pathetic noodle arm.

Clearly, arm strength isn't actually necessary to succed in the NFL.

Adjusting your system to fit the talents of your QB is far more important than a QB's arm strength.

Leinart still could be a very good NFL QB in the right system.

dirk digler
10-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Mecca I am not a Bradford fan but the second throw from the 50 was a typical NFL type of throw. 15-20 yd out on the sideline with pretty tight coverage

Also the 4th throw in the endzone where the DB was all over the WR

DaKCMan AP
10-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Sam Bradford looks like a douche.

http://www.okchockeytalk.com/photogallery/2007/sam1.jpg

Mecca
10-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Mecca I am not a Bradford fan but the second throw from the 50 was a typical NFL type of throw. 15-20 yd out on the sideline with pretty tight coverage

Also the 4th throw in the endzone where the DB was all over the WR

That's closest one he's got and it's against North Texas and the guy still has separation it's not the 5 yards the guys generally have.

Bradford has alot of questions but I doubt he's coming out now anyway, more than anything he needs to physically mature.

notorious
10-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Mecca, you normally have good insight on players and you know what to look for in physical tools. When it comes down to it, I think that very few people would disagree with you on most of your opinions when you get down to the core of the subject.

With that being stated ,it is apparent that your support of Stafford is CLEARLY clouding your judgement on Bradford. Nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you have to just step back for a moment and re-evaluate.

I don't care if Bradford is taking snaps from the shotgun, wishbone, or anything else. A good throw is a good throw, and there are obviously many in that highlight film. If you think that there were no NFL throws on that film, your opinions on anything to do with QB's in the future will be taken very lightly.

Personally, neither Bradford or Stafford will do shit with our current coaches, so everybody should just talk their hard-ons for Bradford and Stafford down and let the season play out. Only when we get new coaches will I get excited about getting any QB.

Mecca
10-11-2008, 09:34 AM
I don't hate Sam Bradford, I just think he has some factors that should be flagged and looked at.

Caliber of throws, arm strength which in the end looks to be good enough, but more than anything body size. I don't dislike the guy I just think some of his hype on here is a bit overdone.

notorious
10-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Mecca, you normally have good insight on players and you know what to look for in physical tools. When it comes down to it, I think that very few people would disagree with you on most of your opinions when you get down to the core of the subject.

With that being stated ,it is apparent that your support of Stafford is CLEARLY clouding your judgement on Bradford. Nothing wrong with that, but sometimes you have to just step back for a moment and re-evaluate.

I don't care if Bradford is taking snaps from the shotgun, wishbone, or anything else. A good throw is a good throw, and there are obviously many in that highlight film. If you think that there were no NFL throws on that film, your opinions on anything to do with QB's in the future will be taken very lightly.

Personally, neither Bradford or Stafford will do shit with our current coaches, so everybody should just talk their hard-ons for Bradford and Stafford down and let the season play out. Only when we get new coaches will I get excited about getting any QB.

My god, Bradford does look like a douche!

Brock
10-11-2008, 09:38 AM
I don't hate Sam Bradford, I just think he has some factors that should be flagged and looked at.

Caliber of throws, arm strength which in the end looks to be good enough, but more than anything body size. I don't dislike the guy I just think some of his hype on here is a bit overdone.

Bradford will be better in the NFL than Matt Leinart.

notorious
10-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Stupid Noobs and their double posts.

Sorry Guys!

Mecca
10-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Bradford will be better in the NFL than Matt Leinart.

Well that isn't saying a whole lot...Bradford does remind me of Leinart in some ways.

milkman
10-11-2008, 09:40 AM

I think mecca has some legitimate concerns on Bradford.

I do think, however, that Bradford in the right system and a good coaching staff can be highly successful in the NFL.

Stafford, however, has a better chance at making plays in the passing game on bad team to start his career.

Bradford, I think, would have to sit behind a vet while the team is building for a couple of years.

JMO.

DaKCMan AP
10-11-2008, 09:42 AM
BTW, great opportunities to watch both Bradford & Stafford today.

Mecca
10-11-2008, 09:44 AM

I do think, however, that Bradford in the right system and a good coaching staff can be highly successful in the NFL.

Stafford, however, has a better chance at making plays in the passing game on bad team to start his career.

Bradford, I think, would have to sit behind a vet while the team is building for a couple of years.

JMO.

See what you said is pretty much what I think, Bradford needs to be in the right system where I think Stafford can play in any that's where you see the difference in talent.

notorious
10-11-2008, 09:54 AM

JMO.

Now we are talking. I agree with everything stated above.

The Chiefs offense is a very close version of Georgia. Bad O-line, marginal WR's, a potentially great RB, with a stone age offensive design. With Stafford, we have a much clearer vision of what he might be here. Bradford could be a disaster or the next Phillip Rivers.

BTW, I still have not figured out how River's orbit balls find wide open receivers at a high %. Maybe that is what being surrounded by superior talent does for you......

evolve27
10-20-2008, 06:57 PM
We need lot's of hope. I'm out.

SBK
10-20-2008, 07:13 PM
I feel the need to put a Stafford > Bradford in this thread.

Sure-Oz
10-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I'd rather have Stafford

Fairplay
10-20-2008, 07:21 PM
I'd rather have Stafford

I agree with this statement.

JASONSAUTO
10-20-2008, 07:21 PM
me too

Sure-Oz
10-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Bradford is probably a right handed leinart or a KC Chiefs Trent Green

Fairplay
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM
A team from the AFC North should give us an awesome deal on a player for knocking out NE's QB out for the season.

Lets be appreciative here.

SBK
10-20-2008, 07:32 PM
A team from the AFC North should give us an awesome deal on a player for knocking out NE's QB out for the season.

Lets be appreciative here.

I think you mean AFC East.

Fairplay
10-20-2008, 07:32 PM
I think you mean AFC East.

Yeah. Any AFC team for that matter...heh.

BigVE
10-20-2008, 07:34 PM
I feel the need to put a Stafford > Bradford in this thread.

Yes. Thanks.

evolve27
11-22-2008, 08:29 PM
Bradford is a fucking stud.

kstater
11-22-2008, 08:30 PM

That was an awesome TD pass right there. He makes it look like they're playing catch out there. /

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-22-2008, 08:30 PM

You do realize that anyone on earth could make these throws, right?

My wife would complete 70% of her passes with this kind of talent on offense.

He's shown nothing.

evolve27
11-22-2008, 08:31 PM
That was an awesome TD pass right there. He makes it look like they're playing catch out there. /

Yeah man, he makes it look easy. He even took a hit when he scrambled which was good to see. What a hero.

evolve27
11-22-2008, 08:33 PM
You do realize that anyone on earth could make these throws, right?

My wife would complete 70% of her passes with this kind of talent on offense.

He's shown nothing.

If that pacifies you then sure.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-22-2008, 08:33 PM

:spock:

Every pass he throws is a soft lob to a wide open receiver who rips off all of his yardage via YAC.

kstater
11-22-2008, 08:34 PM

Every pass he throws is a soft lob to a wide open receiver who rips off all of his yardage via YAC.

Pay attention to the / at the end of the post, as well as my other posts on Bradford.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-22-2008, 08:34 PM
If that pacifies you then sure.

You must have been a huge fan of Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, and David Klingler as well.

Seriously, any QB who plays D-I football can play pitch and catch when they have all day to throw and can just lob a ball up to a wide open receiver who can outrun all the defenders.

evolve27
11-22-2008, 08:36 PM
You must have been a huge fan of Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, and David Klingler as well.

Seriously, any QB who plays D-I football can play pitch and catch when they have all day to throw and can just lob a ball up to a wide open receiver who can outrun all the defenders.

I've never seen such a sure thing as Bradford. Wow. He is a fucking stud.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-22-2008, 08:37 PM
I've never seen such a sure thing as Bradford. Wow. He is a fucking stud.

The Mormons were both right and wrong. Jesus came back to visit the Indians. What they didn't say is that he came back in the form of an Indian, Sam Bradford.

:drool:

Darth CarlSatan
11-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Clearly, arm strength isn't actually necessary to succed in the NFL.

Adjusting your system to fit the talents of your QB is far more important than a QB's arm strength.

Leinart still could be a very good NFL QB in the right system.

If I see that name associated with the Chiefs in ANY official way, I will fly back to Kansas City and cut that journalists fucking hands off.

mylittlepony
11-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Hamas, what would make you come around to Bradford? What would he have to do for you to say that he is a good prospect. If he comes out in the combine makes every throw with ease.

Now Im far from sold on the kid but you are so anti Im just trying to figgure out why?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Hamas, what would make you come around to Bradford? What would he have to do for you to say that he is a good prospect. If he comes out in the combine makes every throw with ease.

Now Im far from sold on the kid but you are so anti Im just trying to figgure out why?

He'd probably have to show that his frame could hold another 20 pounds, that he could read a defense, that he could step up in the pocket and make a throw in the face of a pass rush, that he could throw a 15 yard out or 20 yard dig on a bead, that he wouldn't get rattled by being hit...pretty much everything that he's never had to show at Oklahoma.

Skip Towne
11-23-2008, 08:57 AM

Stoops should istruct him to start throwing into coverage to satisfy you and Mecca. Hell yes he throws to wide open receivers. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 09:02 AM
Stoops should istruct him to start throwing into coverage to satisfy you and Mecca. Hell yes he throws to wide open receivers. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

Yeah, and explain to me how you can project him as an NFL quarterback when all he does is play 7 on 7.

Skip Towne
11-23-2008, 09:04 AM
Yeah, and explain to me how you can project him as an NFL quarterback when all he does is play 7 on 7.

I didn't project him as anything. The guy is taking what is there. That is what he is supposed to do.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 09:10 AM
I didn't project him as anything. The guy is taking what is there. That is what he is supposed to do.

I didn't say that you were. But many people have said that this guy should be a top five pick, and the point of this thread is to project people to the NFL, where receivers aren't open by 5 yards.

The list of spread QBs who have had success in the NFL is this long:

Drew Brees.

Combine that with the fact that Bradford has never had to read a defense, his arm is marginal at best, and he never has to face a pass rush and you have a prospect who is slightly more experienced than taking someone straight out of high school.

58-4ever
11-23-2008, 09:39 AM
I didn't say that you were. But many people have said that this guy should be a top five pick, and the point of this thread is to project people to the NFL, where receivers aren't open by 5 yards.

The list of spread QBs who have had success in the NFL is this long:

Drew Brees.

Combine that with the fact that Bradford has never had to read a defense, his arm is marginal at best, and he never has to face a pass rush and you have a prospect who is slightly more experienced than taking someone straight out of high school.

I certainly don't think he is a top 5 pick at this juncture, but I think his arm is better than you give him credit for.

Sure-Oz
11-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Still no thanks, he had all day to throw and his recievers got alot of YAC

I'd rather go defensively than get bradford top 5

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 09:46 AM

God yes.

eazyb81
11-23-2008, 09:51 AM

Who on defense is worthy of a top 3/5 pick? Orakpo has been great at times this year, but I'm not convinced yet that he's an elite DE prospect that should be a top 3 pick.

None of the MLBs are worthy of a pick that high. Malcolm Jenkins and Vontae Davis are studs, but we won't take them that high if we stay with the same defensive scheme.

I'm becoming convinced that we will be in no man's land when the draft comes around; just miss Stafford, and too early to pick a needed position.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 10:39 AM
QB is the most important position on the field. Ignoring the position, AGAIN, will just put us back in this trash heap we call a team. Bradford is most likely the BEST player in this draft, why some would ignore that is beyond me.

Brock
11-23-2008, 10:49 AM
QB is the most important position on the field. Ignoring the position, AGAIN, will just put us back in this trash heap we call a team. Bradford is most likely the BEST player in this draft, why some would ignore that is beyond me.

I doubt any NFL team would agree with what you're saying.

milkman
11-23-2008, 10:51 AM

Sam Bradford's strength is accuracy.

Matt Stafford's arm strength.

Sattford has shown that when he has time to set his feet and square his shoulders he is every bit as accurate as Bradford.

He's also shown that he can read defenses at the line and call his own audibles.

He's also shown that he can move in the pocket, avoid the rush and make plays under duress.

He's also shown that he can make every throw that an NFL QB is asked to make, hitting receivers in tight windows, throwing darts that only his receivers have the chance to make plays on.

Sam Bradford has shown he can hit wide open receivers when he has all day to throw.

That's it.

But yeah, he's likelly going to be the best player in the draft.

Darth CarlSatan
11-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Laurenitis and Maualuga definitely suck; let's not draft them high, because our defense ALREADY rules.

Fuck me...

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:00 AM
payton manning was around 3-13 his first year. until KC knows what they really have in brodie they arent gonna spend there first on a QB.I think we all KNOW what we have in Croyle-absolutely NOTHING. Relying on him at this point is futile at best. Time to move on.

Skip Towne
11-23-2008, 11:04 AM
I think we all KNOW what we have in Croyle-absolutely NOTHING. Relying on him at this point is futile at best. Time to move on.

But...but...what will become of Kelli?

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Sam Bradford's strength is accuracy.

Matt Stafford's arm strength.

Sattford has shown that when he has time to set his feet and square his shoulders he is every bit as accurate as Bradford.

He's also shown that he can read defenses at the line and call his own audibles.

He's also shown that he can move in the pocket, avoid the rush and make plays under duress.

He's also shown that he can make every throw that an NFL QB is asked to make, hitting receivers in tight windows, throwing darts that only his receivers have the chance to make plays on.

Sam Bradford has shown he can hit wide open receivers when he has all day to throw.

That's it.

But yeah, he's likelly going to be the best player in the draft.

The only knock on Bradford is his size and even then, it's not really small, just smaller that the PROTYPICAL size SCOUTS look for. His accuracy is head and shoulders better than Stafford. Accuracy is the most important trait a QB can have. Big Arms can easily equate to the Jamarcus Russels and Ryan Leafs of the world. Who gives a shit if someone can chuck the rock 70 yards if they can't hit the WR? I'll take Mini-Montana over Carson Palmer wanna-be anyday of the week.

milkman
11-23-2008, 11:11 AM
The only knock on Bradford is his size and even then, it's not really small, just smaller that the PROTYPICAL size SCOUTS look for. His accuracy is head and shoulders better than Stafford. Accuracy is the most important trait a QB can have. Big Arms can easily equate to the Jamarcus Russels and Ryan Leafs of the world. Who gives a shit if someone can chuck the rock 70 yards if they can't hit the WR? I'll take Mini-Montana over Carson Palmer wanna-be anyday of the week.

The only knock?

So never having to read a defense and call his own audibles is not a knock?

Never having to show he has the ability to make plays under duress is not a knock?

Never having to show he can make throws in tight windows is not a knock?

Christ!

Spending a high draft pick on a QB that has never had show anything but that he can play catch is beyond myopic.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:11 AM
But...but...what will become of Kelli?

She'll be with a career back-up QB. Hope she's ready for more commercials to help support the family.

Sure-Oz
11-23-2008, 11:13 AM
The only knock?

Never having to show he has the ability to make plays under duress is not a knock?

Christ!

Spending a high draft pick on a QB that has never had show anything but that he can play catch is beyond myopic.

Agreed...look how well Harrell looked or Daniel looked under pressure this year, they played catch all the damn time

Baby Lee
11-23-2008, 11:13 AM

Note to Hamas and Mecca, this is how you look when pushing for us to lose every game to assure a blue chip QB.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:14 AM
The only knock?

Christ!

Spending a high draft pick on a QB that has never had show anything but that he can play catch is beyond myopic.Oh I see, the MAGICAL OU O-LINE has never once allowed any pressure on Bradford this year...pure comedy.

Skip Towne
11-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Oh I see, the MAGICAL OU O-LINE has never once allowed any pressure on Bradford this year...pure comedy.

I'm pro Bradford but he doesn't get hit much.

milkman
11-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh I see, the MAGICAL OU O-LINE has never once allowed any pressure on Bradford this year...pure comedy.

Show me a highlight where he actually makes a play under duress.

The closest I've seen was against Texas in the second half, and it was more perceived than any real pressure, and he made a couple of poor throws and bad decisions.

Brock
11-23-2008, 11:21 AM
I like Bradford, but calling him the best player in the draft is just something a moron would say.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Here ya go, Milkman, the article clearly states Bradford has been under pressure(I can't believe anybody would argue otherswise) AND has called HIS OWN AUDIBLES...

By JOHN E. HOOVER World Sports Writer
9/11/2007
Last Modified: 9/11/2007 3:24 AM

Sam Bradford's mother's name is Martha. His father's name is Kent.

Martha. Kent. Comic book fans already know that was the name of Superman's mother (on Earth, anyway). OU football fans already know the Oklahoma quarterback has played his first two games like he's wearing blue tights and a red cape.

So is Sam Bradford Superman?

No one -- not Bob Stoops, not Sam Bradford, probably not even Sam Bradford's loving mother -- thought he would be this good this soon.

"We hoped he would be," Stoops said Sunday. OU's offensive coaching staff, Stoops said, is "doing an excellent job with him and the guys around him are playing really well and making plays to help him."

Bradford's passer efficiency rating is 237.7. That's a formula the NCAA devised to measure beyond a quarterback's numbers, combining completion percentage, touchdown percentage and yards per pass with interception percentage.

Florida's Tim Tebow ranks second at 228.2. Through two games, only two other quarterbacks are over 200. The NCAA single-season record, set last season by Hawaii's Colt Brennan, is 185.0

"We're doing a good job of trying to put him in positions, but bottom line, he's still got to do it," said Wilson, the Sooners' offensive coordinator. "For a short period of time, I don't know if it's coincidental yet because it's only happened twice. But under fire, he's been pretty good."

Bradford isn't just throwing, he's thinking. On one touchdown pass to Malcolm Kelly, Bradford saw a blitzer jump into the passing lane, so he reset his feet, recocked his arm and waited another split second for Kelly's path to carry him clear, then fired a semi-improvised bullet for a touchdown.

And on his TD throw to fullback Dane Zaslaw, Kelly was the primary target -- the only receiver in an I-formation, two-tight end set -- but Bradford's pre-snap analysis determined that Miami had sniffed out Kelly and adjusted their deep safety to help the cornerback. So Bradford called an audible, switching to a play where he faked a handoff and dumped a pass in the right flat to Zaslaw for a touchdown.

Part Superman, part Brainiac.

Darth CarlSatan
11-23-2008, 11:25 AM

That front five is beastly; he's been operating behind a Sherman Tank more often than not.

Draft Brian Bosworth!ROFL

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:28 AM
I like Bradford, but calling him the best player in the draft is just something a moron would say.
Thanks for the love. Jesus Christ, don't take it as the gospel. From what I've seen up to this point, there is NOBODY more dominating in collegiate football at the QB position, but let's call others names because their OPINIONS DIFFER from yours-that must make you feel better. Heaven forbid, somebody actually knows football, too, but has a differing opinion from yours, especially when their is ample evidence to suggest said player will be a quality player.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:29 AM
That front four is beastly; he's been operating behind a Sherman Tank more often than not.

Draft Brian Bosworth!ROFL
Front four? Gee, you really know football. There's FIVE O-lineman.

Darth CarlSatan
11-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Front four? Gee, you really know football. There's FIVE O-lineman.

The point remains the same.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm pro Bradford but he doesn't get hit much.I agree, the o-line has been stout THIS YEAR, but this isn't Bradford's first year. I'm certain some have just now started following him and basing their entire opinions in his play of THIS YEAR, which is still absolutely stellar.

These are the same people they say they don't like players like Phil Loadholdt, but in the same breath say how stellar the O-line is. They can't have it both ways in this argument.

ROYC75
11-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Bradford is a better QB than Stafford ............

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 11:38 AM
The point remains the same.

Okay, according to you, he has a a great front FOUR protecting him? Yep , great point, if you ignore the rules of the game, thus negating any point.

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 11:42 AM
Okay, according to you, he has a a great front FOUR protecting him? Yep , great point, if you ignore the rules of the game, thus negating any point.

aawwww probably a mis type everyone does that sometimes.

Darth CarlSatan

I will say this; if we're talking about drafting Stafford next year, that's cool with me. He get's more experience, the Chiefs get Linebackers.
Win-Win.

BigChiefFan
That front five is beastly; he's been operating behind a Sherman Tank more often than not.

Draft Brian Bosworth!ROFLI'm certain Bosworth is the ONLY OU player that made it to the NFL, right? He's also a LBer, put nevermind the facts.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 11:43 AM

Do you realize how many successful QBs have come from spread offenses?

1. Drew Brees.

Bradford doesn't look any better than Danny Wuerffel, Jesse Palmer, David Klingler, or any other piece of spread trash.

Every quarterback who got a D-I scholarship can hit a receiver who has 5-7 yards of separation when he has no pass rusher within 3 yards of him, and he has throwing lanes 4-5 yards wide because his line is absolutely killing people at the POA.

It doesn't take skill to throw a 2 yard drag, a quick hitch, a hook, or a tunnel screen.

Way too many people on this forum look at stat lines and think it actually means something when projecting QBs...it means nearly nothing.

Bradford hasn't shown that he can read a D, throw accurate passes under pressure, fit a ball in a window, or take a shot in the mouth. Seriously, what does this guy bring to the table other than the fact that he's 6'4 with an impressive stat line.

Sure-Oz
11-23-2008, 11:45 AM

1. Drew Brees.

Bradford doesn't look any better than Danny Wuerffel, Jesse Palmer, David Klingler, or any other piece of spread trash.

Every quarterback who got a D-I scholarship can hit a receiver who has 5-7 yards of separation when he has no pass rusher within 3 yards of him, and he has throwing lanes 4-5 yards wide because his line is absolutely killing people at the POA.

It doesn't take skill to throw a 2 yard drag, a quick hitch, a hook, or a tunnel screen.

Way too many people on this forum look at stat lines and think it actually means something when projecting QBs...it means nearly nothing.

Bradford hasn't shown that he can read a D, throw accurate passes under pressure, fit a ball in a window, or take a shot in the mouth. Seriously, what does this guy bring to the table other than the fact that he's 6'4 with an impressive stat line.

:clap:

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 11:45 AM

1. Drew Brees.

Isnt it the qbs JOB to find the open guy? i cant get over how many people bag on a guy for hitting open people. Coaches design plays to get guys open, and the QB is SUPPOSED to find and hit the open guy right?

Darth CarlSatan
11-23-2008, 11:46 AM
aawwww probably a mis type everyone does that sometimes.
Or just woke up.

milkman
Here ya go, Milkman, the article clearly states Bradford has been under pressure(I can't believe anybody would argue otherswise) AND has called HIS OWN AUDIBLES...

By JOHN E. HOOVER World Sports Writer
9/11/2007
Last Modified: 9/11/2007 3:24 AM

Sam Bradford's mother's name is Martha. His father's name is Kent.

Martha. Kent. Comic book fans already know that was the name of Superman's mother (on Earth, anyway). OU football fans already know the Oklahoma quarterback has played his first two games like he's wearing blue tights and a red cape.

So is Sam Bradford Superman?

No one -- not Bob Stoops, not Sam Bradford, probably not even Sam Bradford's loving mother -- thought he would be this good this soon.

"We hoped he would be," Stoops said Sunday. OU's offensive coaching staff, Stoops said, is "doing an excellent job with him and the guys around him are playing really well and making plays to help him."

Bradford's passer efficiency rating is 237.7. That's a formula the NCAA devised to measure beyond a quarterback's numbers, combining completion percentage, touchdown percentage and yards per pass with interception percentage.

Florida's Tim Tebow ranks second at 228.2. Through two games, only two other quarterbacks are over 200. The NCAA single-season record, set last season by Hawaii's Colt Brennan, is 185.0

"We're doing a good job of trying to put him in positions, but bottom line, he's still got to do it," said Wilson, the Sooners' offensive coordinator. "For a short period of time, I don't know if it's coincidental yet because it's only happened twice. But under fire, he's been pretty good."

Bradford isn't just throwing, he's thinking. On one touchdown pass to Malcolm Kelly, Bradford saw a blitzer jump into the passing lane, so he reset his feet, recocked his arm and waited another split second for Kelly's path to carry him clear, then fired a semi-improvised bullet for a touchdown.

And on his TD throw to fullback Dane Zaslaw, Kelly was the primary target -- the only receiver in an I-formation, two-tight end set -- but Bradford's pre-snap analysis determined that Miami had sniffed out Kelly and adjusted their deep safety to help the cornerback. So Bradford called an audible, switching to a play where he faked a handoff and dumped a pass in the right flat to Zaslaw for a touchdown.

Part Superman, part Brainiac.

Yeah, sportswriters always provide accurate reports.

Even if I believed this story, it doesn't say anything about him making a play under duress.
It tells how he waited a split second before making a throw.

And reading a defense isn't simply identifying a blitz.

It's about reading coverages keys to make pre snap adjustments to take advantage of what the defense appears to be doing.

And as Hamas pointed out, play after play, after play, in last night's game, Bradford is so smart he was making those pre snap reads without ever actually looking at the defense.

I bet Stoops is as happy as a coach can be that he has a QB that can make those pre snap reads while looking over at the sidelines and tellling the coaches jokes.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Thanks for the love. Jesus Christ, don't take it as the gospel. From what I've seen up to this point, there is NOBODY more dominating in collegiate football at the QB position, but let's call others names because their OPINIONS DIFFER from yours-that must make you feel better. Heaven forbid, somebody actually knows football, too, but has a differing opinion from yours, especially when their is ample evidence to suggest said player will be a quality player.

There is actually ample evidence that Spread QBs chug cock at the pro level.

Bradford basically has to do nothing in that offense. Did you see that pass he threw to Murray last night? Dumps a ball off two yards, the back runs inside, cuts it out and around to the sideline, breaks two tackles, and Bradford gets credit for a 12 yard pass.

You could throw any QB in the big XII in that offense, save for the Colorado QBs, and they'd have over 3000 yards and 30 touchdowns.

Stafford is the only QB even remotely worthy of our draft position.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Isnt it the qbs JOB to find the open guy? i cant get over how many people bag on a guy for hitting open people. Coaches design plays to get guys open, and the QB is SUPPOSED to find and hit the open guy right?

Yeah, and because he's not retarded, he must be a genius, right?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Bradford is a better QB than Stafford ............

I am now 1 billion % certain Stafford is a better quarterback.

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah, and because he's not retarded, he must be a genius, right?

uuuummmmmmm not what i said. just saying that you and others bag on a guy for DOING HIS JOB. once again say it with me:
THE QB IS SUPPOSED TO HIT THE OPEN GUY.

58-4ever
11-23-2008, 11:50 AM
There is actually ample evidence that Spread QBs chug cock at the pro level.

Bradford basically has to do nothing in that offense. Did you see that pass he threw to Murray last night? Dumps a ball off two yards, the back runs inside, cuts it out and around to the sideline, breaks two tackles, and Bradford gets credit for a 12 yard pass.

You could throw any QB in the big XII in that offense, save for the Colorado QBs, and they'd have over 3000 yards and 30 touchdowns.

Stafford is the only QB even remotely worthy of our draft position.

Stafford is NOT worth a top 5 pick. Not this year. Not any year.

Darth CarlSatan
11-23-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm certain Bosworth is the ONLY OU player that made it to the NFL, right? He's also a LBer, put nevermind the facts.

You really got a cobb up your ass this morning, fella'. And considering I grew up in the Switzer-era, IN Oklahoma; yeah I do have somewhat of a fucking clue as to which position Bosworth played.

Somebody email this guy a beer and a Xanax for God's sake.

Sure-Oz
11-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Josh Hueippel (sp?) has taught bradford alot

58-4ever
11-23-2008, 11:52 AM
You really got a cobb up your ass this morning, fella'. And considering I grew up in the Switzer-era, IN Oklahoma; yeah I do have somewhat of a ****ing clue as to which position Bosworth played.

Somebody email this guy a beer and a Xanax for God's sake.

You can e-mail Xanax? I've got to check my inbox!!

58-4ever
11-23-2008, 11:53 AM
FWIW, Bradford is an exceptional athlete. He was a great basketball player and golfer in high school... He will probably be a pro golfer if the whole NFL thing does not work out.

milkman
11-23-2008, 11:54 AM
uuuummmmmmm not what i said. just saying that you and others bag on a guy for DOING HIS JOB. once again say it with me:

No one is bagging on him for hitting the open guy.

All we are saying is that because of the offense he's in, the time he has to make throws, and the absolute absense of defensers anywhere in the zip code, Bradford has never shown that he has the ability to make NFL throws.

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 11:54 AM

i'll take 2 bars please

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 11:55 AM

You clearly don't understand logic.

The fact that a quarterback can hit a WR who is open by five yards when he's facing no pass rush and throwing the ball 15 yards doesn't mean he's a good quarterback, it means he's not retarded.

It is impossible to project Bradford's ability to stand in under pressure, because he never has to do it.

It's impossible to project his accuracy when his receivers are covered, because they never are.

It's impossible to judge his durability, because he's never been hit.

It is possible to project his ability to read a D--he can't.

It is possible to judge his arm strength--it's mediocre at best.

How then, can anyone say that he's worthy of a high first round pick, when the offense that he runs isn't conducive to NFL success, he's never faced adversity, he hasn't even shown that he can read a D, and he can't make all the throws?

Whoever picks Bradford is doing so out of desperation because he's a quarterback.

Brock
11-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Stafford is NOT worth a top 5 pick. Not this year. Not any year.

Neither was Matt Ryan. /chiefsplanet

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 11:56 AM
No one is bagging on him for hitting the open guy.

All we are saying is that because of the offense he's in, the time he has to make throws, and the absolute absense of defensers anywhere in the zip code, Bradford has never shown that he has the ability to make NFL throws.

yes they do ALL the time. i can see the nfl throw stuff but hamas and others continually bag on guys because they arent hitting guys in double coverage. Thigpen included

Darth CarlSatan
FWIW, Bradford is an exceptional athlete. He was a great basketball player and golfer in high school... He will probably be a pro golfer if the whole NFL thing does not work out.
ROFL Oh Lord...

Sure-Oz

The fact that a quarterback can hit a WR who is open by five yards when he's facing no pass rush and throwing the ball 15 yards doesn't mean he's a good quarterback, it means he's not retarded.

It is impossible to project Bradford's ability to stand in under pressure, because he never has to do it.

It's impossible to project his accuracy when his receivers are covered, because they never are.

How then, can anyone say that he's worthy of a high first round pick, when the offense that he runs isn't conducive to NFL success, he's never faced adversity, he hasn't even shown that he can read a D, and he can't make all the throws?

Whoever picks Bradford is doing so out of desperation because he's a quarterback.

Ive seen how well Daniel, Harrell, Reesing have done under pressure this year, all have sucked pretty much....Bradford shouldn't be a top 10 pick imo and def. not a top 3 pick

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 11:58 AM

i understand the logic, AND have never said bradford is worth ANYTHING. just saying that it doesnt make much sense to bag on anyone for actually finding and hitting the open guy.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Ive seen how well Daniel, Harrell, Reesing have done under pressure this year, all have sucked pretty much....Bradford shouldn't be a top 10 pick imo and def. not a top 3 pick

That's because QBing in the spread is the equivalent of shooting free throws in an empty arena.

Darth CarlSatan
i'll take 2 bars please

Sweet Dick Willy get's ONLY the best!
:evil:

Sure-Oz
11-23-2008, 12:00 PM
That's because QBing in the spread is the equivalent of shooting free throws in an empty arena.

That's a great way to put it...

JASONSAUTO
11-23-2008, 12:02 PM

oh yeah there's NO pressure to perform on these guys right? come on man. you say i dont understand logic and then say stupid shit like that. you know 80,000 people isnt pressure

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2008, 12:06 PM
oh yeah there's NO pressure to perform on these guys right? come on man. you say i dont understand logic and then say stupid shit like that. you know 80,000 people isnt pressure

Pressure to perform is nothing compared to an angry 300 pound man, running at top speed, barreling for your chest as you release the ball.

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 12:16 PM
You really got a cobb up your ass this morning, fella'. And considering I grew up in the Switzer-era, IN Oklahoma; yeah I do have somewhat of a ****ing clue as to which position Bosworth played.

Somebody email this guy a beer and a Xanax for God's sake.Maybe I'd assume you had a clue, if you actually posted something that indicated you had one. Throwing out being protected by his front four, doesn't really give me much reason to give you the benefit of the doubt, now does it?

BigChiefFan
11-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah, sportswriters always provide accurate reports.

Even if I believed this story, it doesn't say anything about him making a play under duress.
It tells how he waited a split second before making a throw.

And reading a defense isn't simply identifying a blitz.

It's about reading coverages keys to make pre snap adjustments to take advantage of what the defense appears to be doing.

And as Hamas pointed out, play after play, after play, in last night's game, Bradford is so smart he was making those pre snap reads without ever actually looking at the defense.

I bet Stoops is as happy as a coach can be that he has a QB that can make those pre snap reads while looking over at the sidelines and tellling the coaches jokes.I'm just glad you read the article. Now at least we can agree that the whole:"can't read defenses and doesn't call his own audibles" argument can be thrown out.:D

I'll concede that the spread offense makes it harder to judge QBs, but you just can't throw the baby out with the bath water, not when you have the accuracy of Bradford. Hopefully the combine will help clear up some gray areas on the QBs of the upcoming draft. I'll still believe, that Bradford can succeed as starting QB in the NFL.

bowener
11-23-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm just glad you read the article. Now at least we can agree that the whole:"can't read defenses and doesn't call his own audibles" argument can be thrown out.:D

I'll concede that the spread offense makes it harder to judge QBs, but you just can't throw the baby out with the bath water, not when you have the accuracy of Bradford. Hopefully the combine will help clear up some gray areas on the QBs of the upcoming draft. I'll still believe, that Bradford can succeed as starting QB in the NFL.

I am curious to know what you, the wiser posters on CP, think about Herm's recent comments about continuing with the spread next year and how that may have an effect on who we draft in the draft. If it did, then I could see Bradford getting the nod. We have the big fast WR's and TE like he has in OU, and we have the brusing back and speed back as well. If we drafted starters for the OL and got some young guys in FA as well he may have an easier time back there than our current QB.... sidenote: where does Duke Robinson get drafted most likely?