PDA

View Full Version : Misc There is a police helicopter circling my house

ragedogg69
10-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Well my neighborhood atleast. Its been circling for about a half hour. I want to know whats going on, but it seems to be a bad idea to walk around my neighborhood right now.

Any ideas on what how to find out whats going on?

And no. I dont live in a ghetto. The suburbs of north phoenix isnt exactly Compton. :P

gblowfish
10-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Come out with your hands up...

Nightfyre
10-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Well, if you had any mountains, I'd suggest following Rainman's lead and starting a guerilla resistance movement against the communist invasion.

Demonpenz
10-06-2008, 09:41 PM
when I lived on bannister road. They pretty much were over my apt complex every day

StcChief
10-06-2008, 09:43 PM
sorry had to turn you in...

ragedogg69
10-06-2008, 09:50 PM
I just remember that when I came home from work today, there was a police car sitting about 4 houses down from me. A cop was interviewing a couple guys. This neighborhood is going to shit. hah.

Simply Red
10-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Well my neighborhood atleast. Its been circling for about a half hour. I want to know whats going on, but it seems to be a bad idea to walk around my neighborhood right now.

And no. I dont live in a ghetto. The suburbs of north phoenix isnt exactly Compton. :P

Easy, Call your local police dept., tell them you're concerned for your family's safety. They'll cough it up. At least they did in Baltimore when I was visiting.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 09:53 PM
As 2pac would rattle:

Paranoid got me lookin in the mirror
Behind me, life without my nine, I'd rather do the time
See I'm old enough to know that ain't no justice
{Fuck the police} and all the courts, same way they fucked us
And why the hell am I locked in jail
They let them white boys free, we be shocked as hell
In my mind I can see it comin
And all the time it's a plot to keep a nigga runnin
I keep a gun and never run unless I'm comin at ya
Cry later but for now let's enjoy the laughter

DaneMcCloud
10-06-2008, 09:57 PM
It happens where I live several times a year.

A suspect running from the police will try to find a hiding place in the hills. I've had police helicopter lights shine directly into my family and bedroom french doors.

It's creepy.

My dogs usually go haywire, I alert my neighbors and turn on security alarm system, no matter the time of day.

Good luck.

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Say hi to MrBlond for us.

ragedogg69
10-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Awesome. They were just saying something over the PA of the helicopter, but I couldnt make it out from inside the house and watching Attack of the Show.

I bet it was along the lines of "DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS." Just awesome.

I now have my gun sitting next to me on the couch. Just in case.

ChiefJustice
10-06-2008, 10:05 PM
"Reports say that a drunken maniac was seen chasing two rather chubby women"

Hmm...

Reerun_KC
10-06-2008, 10:08 PM
They might be searching for the Chiefs football team... they have been missing for quite sometime now...

Demonpenz
10-06-2008, 10:10 PM
I wish I could rent a helicopter and blast rich ashtley give you up at criminals

ragedogg69
10-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Finally its gone. Ill actually watch the news tonight and see what is up.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Finally its gone. Ill actually watch the news tonight and see what is up.

Damn, I was hoping you would shoot the criminal.

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Awesome. They were just saying something over the PA of the helicopter, but I couldnt make it out from inside the house and watching Attack of the Show.

I bet it was along the lines of "DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS." Just awesome.

I now have my gun sitting next to me on the couch. Just in case.you gonna get shot

T-post Tom
10-06-2008, 11:42 PM
If this guy is flying the airship, you may want to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!

ClevelandBronco
10-06-2008, 11:43 PM
"Reports say that a drunken maniac was seen chasing two rather chubby women"

Hmm...

Midnight Douchebag must be in the 'hood.

Long Duk Dong
10-06-2008, 11:50 PM

what did you do now?

Mecca
10-06-2008, 11:56 PM
You should have gone outside and mooned the chopper.

|Zach|
10-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Happened last week around here.

ChiefJustice
10-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Happened last week around here.

Nude bowling night?

88TG88
10-07-2008, 12:36 AM

Eh, lightweight.