PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hey season ticket holders...

Hammock Parties
10-11-2008, 10:30 PM
A lot of you had the price of your seats go up this offseason. The Chiefs are 1-4, with one win at home, but appear to be a terrible football team showing no progress whatsoever. We're entering a stretch of the season where we play 4 of 6 at home. How do you guys feel about going to Arrowhead the rest of the season? How do you feel about the fact that you paid more this offseason for your seats, now that the Chiefs are so god awful?

Reerun_KC
10-11-2008, 10:31 PM
As long as they have Huard, they are content..

OnTheWarpath15
10-11-2008, 10:32 PM
As long as they have Huard, they are content..

ROFL

kcfan82
10-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I don't really buy them because they are winning or losing, but I'll admit I was tempted to not get them on the fact that Peterson wasn't asked to move out of the Gm role.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
ROFL

Love that new signature...

mikeyis4dcats.
10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I'll feel even less thrilled if TG is not on the field...

ChiefsCountry
10-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Actually mine went down.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-11-2008, 10:50 PM
ROFL

Can I steal your sig dude? It could be like, a faction. Or not. I just want to steal it. Can I?

blueballs
10-11-2008, 11:51 PM
can you do anything with your seats you want
like place blow up sex dolls in them
after all they were built for the reeming

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-12-2008, 01:18 AM
I sold mine in March, reaping a loss of 30 bucks. I hope the guy who bought them wipes his ass with them.

Hammock Parties
10-12-2008, 01:21 AM
I sold mine in March, reaping a loss of 30 bucks. I hope the guy who bought them wipes his ass with them.

What a wise move on your part. Plus, season tickets should be easy to get after Herm is fired!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-12-2008, 01:27 AM
What a wise move on your part. Plus, season tickets should be easy to get after Herm is fired!

After the Indy playoff game I told my wife I'd never spend another dollar on the team as long as Herm and Carl were there. She cajoled me to go to the home opener last year. Other than that, I sold every ticket, and despite turning a meager profit (thanks packer fans who paid me 500 bucks) I took a huge bath as the team got worse and worse.

So, rather than unloading them incrementally, and pulling in 500 in revenue for 2000 of outlays, I just decided to sell them all up front and keep the perks of STH (MU-KU, BXII, etc.)

burt
10-12-2008, 08:05 AM
Thank God for tailgating. If the Chiefs continue to be the Royals of the NFL, I won't be a season ticket holder next year. Losing is bad but watching good players do well elsewhere while we are bad, hurts.

OnTheWarpath15
10-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Can I steal your sig dude? It could be like, a faction. Or not. I just want to steal it. Can I?

Why not?

I stole it from Clayton.

wazu
10-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Thank God for tailgating.

Yeah. I've got a group of friends that come into town for tailgating several times a year, and getting to together with them is pretty much the only good thing going.

But the high price of tickets and the fact that I can't sell off the ones I'm not going to anymore are definitely enough to drive a serious discussion at the end of this year as to whether or not we should give up the season tickets and just buy them ad-hoc in the future.

kcfan82
10-12-2008, 09:39 AM
I debated just giving mine to charity and taking the write off.

dtebbe
10-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Let's just say I'm glad someone purchased my tickets before the season started...

DT

Bowser
10-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Thank God for tailgating. If the Chiefs continue to be the Royals of the NFL, I won't be a season ticket holder next year. Losing is bad but watching good players do well elsewhere while we are bad, hurts.This,

Yeah. I've got a group of friends that come into town for tailgating several times a year, and getting to together with them is pretty much the only good thing going.

But the high price of tickets and the fact that I can't sell off the ones I'm not going to anymore are definitely enough to drive a serious discussion at the end of this year as to whether or not we should give up the season tickets and just buy them ad-hoc in the future.

and this. It's all about the tailgating this year, no question. We may just stay out in the parking lot the rest of the games and party out there. Hell, I may not get tickets next season, and still just go hang out in the parking lot to tailgate. That's been the best part of Chiefs home games by and large for the past couple seasons.

Bowser
10-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Let's just say I'm glad someone purchased my tickets before the season started...

DT

That dude needs his ass kicked. :D

wazu
10-12-2008, 10:27 AM
I debated just giving mine to charity and taking the write off.

I need to learn more about this.

gblowfish
10-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Well, I may have paid more this season, but I get high quality entertainment, like getting to watch King Carl give away autographed footballs to grocery store owners, or fat people kicking field goals at halftime, or the TD Pack Band, or the same lame KC Wolf skits before the game starts....or Jazzercise....or Frisbee Dogs....or....or....

AAAAAGH... I want my money back!!! I want my money back!!!!!