PDA

View Full Version : Elections What an adorable Palin supporter!

Robo-Chachi
10-12-2008, 11:28 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkFG1ebuKZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkFG1ebuKZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adept Havelock
10-12-2008, 11:31 AM
So he's saying Senator Obama is curious? How is that a bad thing?

I'd think after 8 years of a rather incurious president, that might be a good thing. :shrug:

HolmeZz
10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
We've made so much progress. What a country.

Adept Havelock
10-12-2008, 12:05 PM

Yakov Smirnoff? What happened? Did Branson finally get an internet connection?

wazu
10-12-2008, 12:05 PM

Yeah, you're right. We live in a horrible country because of that man.

HolmeZz
10-12-2008, 12:07 PM

Our political system is ****ed up when it's these types of idiots that have to be pandered to. And the longer it stays that way, the longer it's going to be before this type of idiot stops being relevant.

You know all the shit we give Ahmadenijad for all the retarded things he says? Do you know why he's doing that? It's because he has a radical base he plays to as well. And it's a perfect example of why it's wrong and dangerous to be playing to the extremes.

bango
10-12-2008, 12:31 PM
It is so sad that this old man needs so much attention that he is trying so hard to be funny that he either is racist on purpose or is racist with out even knowing it. This makes me want to go down to the nearest raisin ranch and spend some time with seniors. I will try to teach them that it is not okay to be racist even if they are trying to be funny. I will train them in methods that can be used to gain more attention.

Pitt Gorilla
10-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah, you're right. We live in a horrible country because of that man.Have you been following the McCain campaign over the last week?

irishjayhawk
10-12-2008, 12:56 PM

You a) live under a rock, b) apparently don't understand the implication being made and c) are really dumb lately.

MahiMike
10-12-2008, 01:30 PM
I thought that was for curious George Bush?