PDA

View Full Version : Elections Why does B.O. find it necassary to cheat?

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ez6kKPcYbM0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ez6kKPcYbM0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:19 PM
turd spit

stfu

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:22 PM
BECAUSE OF OBAMA, I ASPIRE TO BE A DANCER!

Why is that woman wearing an ACORN shirt? :rolleyes:

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Why is that woman wearing an ACORN shirt? :rolleyes:

Hey I'll take your word for it. You know nuts better than any man.

ROYC75
10-12-2008, 05:28 PM
There were some on here defending ACORN the other day and some saying Obama had no ties to ACORN.

My question is , Why hasn't Obama denounced ACORN like he did Rev. Wright and Ayers ?

The other day in Indiana, he was talking about Evan Bayh, he said he was just like his daddy and it shows the ACORN doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I was laughing my ass off ........... ACORN ! The same day the report came out that the FBI raided the ACORN office in Nevada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhWufhgdr7E

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't care that B.O. is associated with a group that is actively committing voter fraud in the United States of America

That's why you are a POS.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:29 PM
There were some on here defending ACORN the other day and some saying Obama had no ties to ACORN.

My question is , Why hasn't Obama denounced ACORN like he did Rev. Wright and Ayers ?

The other day on in Indiana, he was talking about Evan Bayh, he said he was just like his daddy and it shows the ACORN doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I was laughing my ass off ........... ACORN ! The same day the report came out that the FBI raided the ACORN office in Nevada.

I'm just perplexed as to why THE ONE feels it is necassary to cheat?

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I blow donkeys.

This is why you're bitter.

See I can do this too.

Sorry I must now return to my age.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm just perplexed as to why THE ONE feels it is necassary to cheat?

I'm just perplexed why someone as smart as you claim to be has so much problem spelling "necessary"

Ari Chi3fs
10-12-2008, 05:33 PM
SHTSPRAYER is close to being banned. He has become a political troll. Time to get rid of the trash.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm just perplexed why someone as smart as you claim to be has so much problem spelling "necessary"

I'm not so insecure that I run my posts through spellcheck before hitting submit. :rolleyes:

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:34 PM
SHTSPRAYER is close to being banned. He has become a political troll. Time to get rid of the trash.

Oh, we're starting this again?

:rolleyes:

Adept Havelock
10-12-2008, 05:37 PM

Why? We haven't had a politard like this to chuckle at since recxjake took off. ROFL

Bill Parcells
10-12-2008, 05:40 PM

He's close, very close. only he is a political troll, nobody else. oh wait..

This whole place is a cesspool. you'd have to get rid of the whole forum if you did that.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Why? We haven't had a politard like this to chuckle at since recxjake took off. ROFL

I know, it's hilarious, isn't it? A communist is about to become president of the USA.

:)

Pitt Gorilla
10-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Are the current polls based on new registrations? If not, what is the connection?

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 05:49 PM
...is that everyone counted McCain out in the primaries too. He barely registered...then took it. Will this happen again? I wonder about the old curmudgeon.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm not so insecure that I run my posts through spellcheck before hitting submit. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is my 5th grader knows how.

hmmmmm.............

ignorance is ripe in you

HolmeZz
...is that everyone counted McCain out in the primaries too. He barely registered...then took it. Will this happen again? I wonder about the old curmudgeon.

McCain won the primaries by racking up big delegate wins in states that weren't up for grabs in the general, other than Florida. He won on the strength of a ton of delegates in California and New York.

He was also running against the most inept field of candidates I could imagine one party fielding.

J Diddy

I wonder if who ever is supplying you with the reefer you've been smoking is pharmaceutical grade.

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 05:56 PM
McCain won the primaries by racking up big delegate wins in states that weren't up for grabs in the general, other than Florida. He won on the strength of a ton of delegates in California and New York.

He was also running against the most inept field of candidates I could imagine one party fielding.

I was talkin' about how polls continuously showed he had ZERO chance but surprisingly won. That's what I'm talkin' about.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:57 PM
I wonder if who ever is supplying you with the reefer you've been smoking is pharmaceutical grade.

Is that all you do is insult people?

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 05:57 PM

I don't smoke pot. I take zero recreation drugs and barely any medicinal ones. In fact I'm a bit of a crunchy con.
Now can you say something intelligent instead of ad hominem? I was just making an observation and wondering.
Gee, I thought the right was bad the past few years but you take the cake.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Is that all you do is insult people?

LOL
Yes.
I'm pretty sure you're the one calling people "POS"

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 05:59 PM
I don't smoke pot. I take zero recreation drugs and barely any medicinal ones. In fact I'm a bit of a crunchy con.
Now can you say something intelligent instead of ad hominem. Gee, I thought the right was bad the past few years but you take the cake.

You got cake?

Munchies, huh?

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 05:59 PM
LOL
Yes.
I'm pretty sure you're the one calling people "POS"

Takes one to know one, I guess.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Takes one to know one, I guess.

How clever.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 06:01 PM
How clever.

No, not really.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 06:02 PM
No, not really.

I was being facetious.

Sorry, I'll dumb it down for you.

HolmeZz
10-12-2008, 06:02 PM
I was talkin' about how polls continuously showed he had ZERO chance but surprisingly won. That's what I'm talkin' about.

Uh, what polls are you talking about? In June of 2007? Sure, he was written off. That was a half year before anyone started voting. Then McCain got spanked in Iowa. It was only after winning New Hampshire that a lot of people just fell into his camp. Florida clinched the inevitability.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 06:04 PM
I was being facetious.

Sorry, I'll dumb it down for you.

Now you're being redundant.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Now you're being redundant.

Is this a new Foxworthy experiment?

"Can you insult like a 5th Grader"

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Uh, what polls are you talking about? In June of 2007? Sure, he was written off. That was a half year before anyone started voting. Then McCain got spanked in Iowa. It was only after winning New Hampshire that a lot of people just fell into his camp. Florida clinched the inevitability.

Yeah, but if you go back and read news or even look at this board he was written off pretty much. NO one expected he'd even place. It was supposed to be Rude-y!

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey I heard the Jets got Favre.

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah, but if you go back and read news or even look at this board he was written off pretty much. NO one expected he'd even place. It was supposed to be Rude-y!

If it weren't for 9-11 nobody would even know rudy's name.

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 06:08 PM
You got cake?
Do I sound like Marie Antoinette?
My you lefties have fondness for that time. :D

Munchies, huh?

Do you know what a Crunchy Con ( conservative) is?

J Diddy
10-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Do I sound like Marie Antoinette?
My you lefties have fondness for that time. :D

Do you know what a Crunchy Con ( conservative) is?

Crunchy?

I dunno old and bitter.

HolmeZz
10-12-2008, 06:14 PM

Again, you're talking about a good 6-8 months before anyone started voting.

The polls around that same time had Obama polling at about 20% and Hillary in the mid to high 40s.

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Crunchy?

I dunno old and bitter.

Well, I'm not going to do your research for you if you want to be academically lazy. Google it.

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Again, you're talking about a good 6-8 months before anyone started voting.

The polls around that same time had Obama polling at about 20% and Hillary in the mid to high 40s.

No one is really voting yet now either. Except for absentee ballots.
It's was just a passing thought because Mac was written off right until more voting happened. I was shocked he won.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Is this a new Foxworthy experiment?

"Can you insult like a 5th Grader"

You started it.

HolmeZz
10-12-2008, 06:26 PM
No one is really voting yet now either. Except for absentee ballots.

No, there's early voting already in a handful of states.

And that's besides the point. You're talking about 6 months before primary contests between people who all share similar views. Right now we're 3 weeks away from the official election day between only two major candidates who differ on most of the important issues.

It's not even comparable.

***SPRAYER
10-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Why hasn't anyone answered the question:

Why does B.O. find it necessary to cheat? And why he is his campaign running ads in NY and NJ? Those states aren't even in play.

Adept Havelock
10-12-2008, 06:36 PM
And why he is his campaign running ads in NY and NJ? Those states aren't even in play.

Because unlike the RNC and McCain, he's got money to burn/devote to helping downticket races.

Pretty simple to understand. :shrug:

BucEyedPea
10-12-2008, 06:42 PM
No, there's early voting already in a handful of states.

And that's besides the point. You're talking about 6 months before primary contests between people who all share similar views. Right now we're 3 weeks away from the official election day between only two major candidates who differ on most of the important issues.

It's not even comparable.

I'm talkin' right up to moment and even after Iowa.

Logical
10-12-2008, 07:07 PM
He's close, very close. only he is a political troll, nobody else. oh wait..

This whole place is a cesspool. you'd have to get rid of the whole forum if you did that.Actually it is funny, most know the rules around here, I am suprised you do not. Let me just say Ari Chiefs is right.

Logical
10-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Why hasn't anyone answered the question:

Why does B.O. find it necessary to cheat? And why he is his campaign running ads in NY and NJ? Those states aren't even in play.He is running ads in CA too. I guarantee CA has never been in play. He is as Adept pointed out trying to help the Congressional majority to grow. I doubt he is cheating, and you have no proof.:evil:

Logical
10-12-2008, 07:15 PM
I know, it's hilarious, isn't it? A communist is about to become president of the USA.

:)How would you go about proving he is a communist, any links to legitimate sites?