PDA

View Full Version : So, who else got royally fucked by Addai getting 2 carries?

OnTheWarpath58
10-12-2008, 07:25 PM
I swear, this might be my last year playing FF. I am far and away the best team in my league on paper, and have a 2-4 record to show for it.

Today was just a microcosm of the entire year for me.

a) Lose Addai after 2 carries. Have Rhodes on my bench, who ends up worth 13.

b) Reggie Wayne has a 65 yard TD called back on a bogus holding call.

c) Matt Forte fails to score on 4th and goal from the 1/2 yard line.

d) DeSean Jackson is pulled down inside the 3 yard line, not once, but twice. Then gets injured early in the 4th and misses the rest of the game.

e) Jason Witten and Jay Cutler lay massive eggs.

All that, and I still only lose by 7.

Unreal.

Thanks for letting me vent.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-12-2008, 07:27 PM
I have DeSean Jackson

Fortunately, I also have Romo, Cutler, Rodgers, Gore, Bush, Turner, Barber, Jennings, Boldin, Cotchery, Colston, and Felix Jones.

OnTheWarpath58
10-12-2008, 07:31 PM
I have DeSean Jackson

Fortunately, I also have Romo, Cutler, Rodgers, Gore, Bush, Turner, Barber, Jennings, Boldin, Cotchery, Colston, and Felix Jones.

Do you play in an 8 team league or something?

Deberg_1990
10-12-2008, 07:57 PM
I kind of did. I still scored 110 points, but my opponent scored 138.

Im having a run of bad luck. I keep getting everyone elses best week. Ill be 2-4 after this week with like the 3rd best point total in the league.

I think im done with fantasy football after this year.

ChiefsCountry
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Addai, Julius Jones and Dustin Keller screwed me today. Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson rocked though.

L.A. Chieffan
10-12-2008, 08:38 PM
I play in a 14 team league and my first pick was Addai.

I think you know what the outcome was.

Ceej
10-12-2008, 08:46 PM
I knew he got hurt.

But, how bad?

SNR
10-12-2008, 09:10 PM
I had Addai and Dustin Keller!:cuss:

Also, I didn't have time to check my lineup this morning, so it turns out Colston WAS inactive this week after all. He practices, says it feels good, and then doesn't play? Fuck the Saints.

So I got 0 points from 3 of my players this week. Also, my D was on a bye and I started the Panthers against the Bucs, thinking they could take advantage of that shitty O. I was wrong. I got a whopping 2 points. On the other hand, my opponent had the Bucs D and put up 22 points.

I need Braylon Edwards to put up 14 fantasy points against the Giants to win. Needless to say, another loss for me.

Fuck this.

Deberg_1990
10-12-2008, 09:16 PM
I had Addai and Dustin Keller!:cuss:

Also, I didn't have time to check my lineup this morning, so it turns out Colston WAS inactive this week after all. He practices, says it feels good, and then doesn't play? **** the Saints.

So I got 0 points from 3 of my players this week. Also, my D was on a bye and I started the Panthers against the Bucs, thinking they could take advantage of that shitty O. I was wrong. I got a whopping 2 points. On the other hand, my opponent had the Bucs D and put up 22 points.

I need Braylon Edwards to put up 14 fantasy points against the Giants to win. Needless to say, another loss for me.

**** this.

Yea, like i mentioned earlier, im pretty much ready to give up FF.

You can think this stuff to death and still lose.

Shag
10-12-2008, 09:38 PM
After this week, I will have the top point total in my league, and will be 2-4 (assuming Jacobs gets 5 points tomorrow night). I just can't catch a break in scheduling - I face every team on career weeks...

Guru
10-12-2008, 09:47 PM
I really hage the Chiefs for making my season all about fantasy football. I have had some really screwy weeks but I am still winning. They are just all nail biters.

DTLB58
10-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Do you play in an 8 team league or something?

8? more like 6!!! :eek:

rtmike
10-13-2008, 09:05 PM

**** this.

Looks like Edwards pulled it off tonight for ya' and the Dog Pound actually has something to cheer about.

sedated
10-15-2008, 07:26 PM
I have WR Anquan Boldin, QB Trent Edwards, and RB Fred Taylor

All of them have been knocked out of games.

Edwards was on the 3rd play. Taylor was in the 1st quarter, right after he fumbled.

El Jefe
10-17-2008, 08:58 AM
Yeah Addai hurt me also.