PDA

View Full Version : Elections McCain reboots campaign

dirk digler
10-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Apparently today McCain is restarting his candidacy all over again with just 23 days left to go.

Will it work?

The early signs point definitely no since this weekend we heard alot about him rolling out a new economic plan but today they said that is not going to happen.

IMO their campaign is in free fall and is in desperation mode.

Guru
10-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Who cares. They're both worthless.

jidar
10-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Bin Laden will release another tape two days before the election. It will be him and Obama having tea and eating lizard on a stick and it will end Obamas career.

Guru
10-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Bin Laden will release another tape two days before the election. It will be him and Obama having tea and eating lizard on a stick and it will end Obamas career.tastes like chicken

dirk digler
10-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Wow just saw McCain deliver his "new" campaign message. It pretty sounded like his old one except he added the word fight about a hundred times.

Guru
10-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Wow just saw McCain deliver his "new" campaign message. It pretty sounded like his old one except he added the word fight about a hundred times.You didn't actually expect something new did ya?

dirk digler
10-13-2008, 12:12 PM
You didn't actually expect something new did ya?

Actually I did

Ultra Peanut
10-13-2008, 12:21 PM
"If this dog doesn't shut up, I'm going to blow my brains out. I would rather die in a pool of my own blood than listen to that. I'm going to slit my wrist with an electric can opener."

triple
10-13-2008, 12:23 PM
He needs to pull the curtain back on the Democrats being the ones who refused any attempt to reform the subprime mortgage boondoggle/campaign contribution piggybank

Captain Obvious
10-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Bin Laden will release another tape two days before the election. It will be him and Obama having tea and eating lizard on a stick and it will end Obamas career.

No it won't because all of the Obots would still vote for him./Roy, Duhnise, Donger

BigChiefFan
10-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Reboot usually works better when you actually know how to use a computer.

ROYC75
10-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Who cares. They're both worthless.

Agreed ......... especially in this economy.

Ya know, I could handle Obama if he would change a few of his plans around. But that isn't going to happen.

McCain is just struggling right now. This is one of the poorest campaigns I have ever saw ran for a POTUS candidate.

Ultra Peanut
10-13-2008, 12:29 PM
He needs to pull the curtain back on the Democrats being the ones who refused any attempt to reform the subprime mortgage boondoggle/campaign contribution piggybankYes, lying seems to have served him well so far.

Guru
10-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Agreed ......... especially in this economy.

Ya know, I could handle Obama if he would change a few of his plans around. But that isn't going to happen.

McCain is just struggling right now. This is one of the poorest campaigns I have ever saw ran for a POTUS candidate. I would be less against him if he would just throw out his economic plan. Taxing the rich more is not going to fix our economic woes.

beer bacon
10-13-2008, 12:39 PM
I am glad to know that the GOP is pro-regulation. That is news to me.

Pitt Gorilla
10-13-2008, 01:54 PM
I am glad to know that the GOP is pro-regulation. That is news to me.Palin is for it and against it.

HC_Chief
10-13-2008, 01:55 PM
I am glad to know that the GOP is pro-regulation. That is news to me.

Oh really? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ring any bells?