PDA

View Full Version : Give up on WR Roy Williams?

rtmike
10-13-2008, 08:16 PM
How 'bout WR Mr. Roy Williams? Should I give up on him? Someone just dropped Patrick Crayton but I don't know if his productivity will drop with Romo being out? He's obviously doing better than RW though. Brandon Lloyd's available as well and should be coming off the disabled list after this week's bye.
My WR's are weak and I don't know if it's cause I'm in 1st but no one wants to do any trading.

Also, how's 'bout some advice on my QB? Brees or Favre?
Panthers are #2 at passing yards per game & the Raiders are #25. Brees picked Oakland apart yesterday.

Should I start Brett and let him feast on Oakland or stick w/ my stud Brees?

The stats didn't mean squat yesterday w/ Peyton pickin' apart the Ravens top rated secondary.

THANKS!!

Sure-Oz
10-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Stick with Brees, he has been lights out and will get more weapons this week with Colston and Shockey back.

Keep Roy or try to package him in a trade. Not a big fan of Crayton esp with Romo out.

Sure-Oz
10-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Roy to Dallas Helps you!

rtmike
10-14-2008, 03:17 PM
I was gonna drop my back up TE and try Camarillo. I think I'll hold on to RW now. My sister's fiance went to school with RW and is friends with him. He's been hoping for this for years (free tickets). Or so he says.

I was just offered Kurt Warner, Ryan Grant & Donald Driver for Brees & Michael Turner.

I have Brett Favre, Bryan Westbrook, Steve Slayton & LeRon McClain.

It's tempting as I need WR's. I'm thinking about countering with Favre & Turner and then offering up Warner in trade bait for more WR's.

Sure-Oz
10-14-2008, 03:47 PM
I wouldn't do that trade honestly, you could do better than Driver at WR offered back

Deberg_1990
10-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Umm...i hope you didnt drop him yet??

rad
10-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Now Dallas has 2 Roy Williams'.

rtmike
10-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Nope, I'm anxious to see TO throw tantrums cause RW is getting the ball now.

D-Bo is my only decent WR so far. I have Breaston & D. Henderson as well. Breaston's likely to be relegated back or #3 next game with Q coming back.

I just hope RW's activated right away cause otherwise I need to come up with another WR. I was thinking about Justin Gage for this week?

Sure-Oz
10-14-2008, 10:21 PM
No worries, TO and Roy will both bitch, they both want to be the #1 guy. Sounds like TO may not be back if they are going to sign Roy longterm

Thig Lyfe
10-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Wouldn't you think TO would realize that Roy Williams will take away a lot of double coverage, freeing him up for more catches?

Ego is one thing, but come on.

sedated
10-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I was just offered Kurt Warner, Ryan Grant & Donald Driver for Brees & Michael Turner.

Fuq no.

rtmike
11-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Well I don't know if I should let Williams go again. I want to pick Thiggy up be4 someone else does. My WR's are holding me back and I've lost two outta the past three but still am in 1st, luckily.

I've got Avery, A. Bryant, D. Henderson, D-Bo, L. Evans, S. Breaston & Williams.

Already have Brees & Favre but thinking about picking up Thiggy to replace Favre. Can't get any teams with weaker QB's to trade for him. :shake:

Thoughts...

Brock
11-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Well I don't know if I should let Williams go again. I want to pick Thiggy up be4 someone else does. My WR's are holding me back and I've lost two outta the past three but still am in 1st, luckily.

I've got Avery, A. Bryant, D. Henderson, D-Bo, L. Evans, S. Breaston & Williams.

Already have Brees & Favre but thinking about picking up Thiggy to replace Favre. Can't get any teams with weaker QB's to trade for him. :shake:

Thoughts...

You're probably never going to play Thigpen ahead of Brees, so what's the point?

rtmike
11-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Well mostly cause two of the next teams I play had weak QB's and I only was wanting to keep them from picking him up.
Too late though as someone picked him up this afternoon. I guess all the exposure Thiggy is getting helped that.

Now I'm thinking about picking up Bradley??????

rtmike
11-11-2008, 09:38 PM
I just give up Favre & A. Bryant for Bernard Berian. A little one sided but I need WR help.