PDA

View Full Version : Elections Palin being booed at Flyers game...story gets better!

Mecca
10-14-2008, 02:03 AM
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/2008/10/boo-birds.html

The Boo Birds

So, how did Philadelphia Flyers fans greet Sarah Palin, who was on hand tonight for the ceremonial puck-drop?

Watching on Comcast, it seemed like there was an avalanche of boos when she walked out -- boos that were almost immediately drowned out by blaring, bombastic music.

There is no doubt in my mind that that the music was ordered up to help tamp down what could have been an even more embarrassing moment.

The weirdest part of it was that Palin, who had to know she was going to be booed, walked out with her cutie pie 7-year-old daughter, Piper.

Why do I have a feeling that poor Piper will be discussing being booed by thousands with a therapist in about 10 years?

News Journal reporter Adam Taylor was there.

His report if you're interested in that... http://delawareonline.com/article/20081011/NEWS03/81011015&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Then from Fox News.. http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/10/11/palin-drops-puck-at-flyers-game-receives-mixed-reaction/

Palin pretty much admits to using her daughter as a shield. Hockey Mom? How about Creepy Mom?

"The GOP Vice-Presidential nominee said at an earlier fundraiser that she would stop some of the booing from the rowdy Philadelphia fans by putting her seven year old daughter, Piper in a Flyers jersey. She said, 'How dare they boo Piper!'"
--------

Using your daughter to shield you from PHILADELPHIA SPORTS FANS. No wonder her children are having babies out of wedlock! What a terrible parent, obviously....

How stupid must she be to think that her kids would be sufficient to spare her from the crowd's wrath? I've seen Philly sports fans boo childrens' choirs, Santa Claus, disabled people, etc. If Danny Briere had come onto the ice and high-sticked that kid right in the face, the standing ovation would still be going on tonight.

Howlin Wolf
10-14-2008, 03:48 AM
http://fightthepalinsmears.com/smears/trooper-firing/

PRIEST
10-14-2008, 06:06 AM
Stupid twat , I guess McCain /Palin have them right where they wont themROFL

Bootlegged
10-14-2008, 06:10 AM
Stupid twat , I guess McCain /Palin have them right where they wont themROFL

Twat? I haven't heard that since '87.

PRIEST
10-14-2008, 06:15 AM

Still applies

Mecca
10-14-2008, 06:26 AM

"TWAT? I CUNT HEAR YOU!"

jidar
10-14-2008, 08:28 AM
Okay, wow, that's pretty fucked up.

alpha_omega
10-14-2008, 08:38 AM
Booed?, in Philadelphia...no surprises here.

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 08:40 AM
Booed?, in Philadelphia...no surprises here.

Philadephians actually booed Santa Claus. Governor Palin was gracious and poised. More than we can say for the hockey fans in the city of brotherly love.

phisherman
10-14-2008, 08:44 AM
or was it just the "middle america" that you pontificate about and speak for all the time? i thought you said that palin "really resonated with middle america"?

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 08:57 AM
or was it just the "middle america" that you pontificate about and speak for all the time? i thought you said that palin "really resonated with middle america"?

Your incredulity is all the evidence neceesary.

Brock
10-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Really who cares? Philly fan would boo Mother Teresa. Though I think Palin was kind of stupid to put herself in that position.

phisherman
10-14-2008, 09:04 AM
dude, i live in middle america. i talk to middle americans constantly, both dems and repubs.

and yes, even the most die-hard repubs i know, are not big palin fans.

sorry to burst your bubble, but that's my report. you can call it incredulity all you want, but this is the show me state.

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 09:11 AM
dude, i live in middle america. i talk to middle americans constantly, both dems and repubs.

and yes, even the most die-hard repubs i know, are not big palin fans.

sorry to burst your bubble, but that's my report. you can call it incredulity all you want, but this is the show me state.

DUDE, you quote Nieztche and Snoop Doggy Dogg in your avatar, and you expect to be taken seriously?

ROFLROFLROFL

phisherman
10-14-2008, 09:14 AM
i fail to see a true quote from either snoop or neitzche..my avatar is what a normal person might call a "play on words".

though it is as funny as a christian minister with a secular music reference in his avatar. i thought the church frowned upon the music of the Beach Boys?

or, it's as funny as a guy in South F**king Korea saying what "middle america" thinks/feels. that my friends, is incredulity.

there, i even got a little mccainism in there for you to chew on.

Mecca
10-14-2008, 09:16 AM
Did you know the Beach Boys hung out with Manson?

True story.

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
i fail to see a true quote from either snoop or neitzche.

though it is as funny as a christian minister with a secular music reference in his avatar. i thought the church frowned upon the music of the Beach Boys?

or, it's as funny as a guy in South F**king Korea saying what "middle america" thinks/feels. that my friends, is incredulity.

there, i even got a little mccainism in there for you to chew on.

Then you apparently cannot distinguish between images and their meanings as you attempt to ascribe such to my avatar. The Beach Boys have no qualms with God nor Christianity with the bulk of their catalog.

You obviously have never been deployed overseas in defense of your country or you wouldn't say such foolish things about servicemen being in South Korea. We care more than most about what happens in American political dynamics. And for your information, I was stationed at FORT LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS until June 2008, but don't let that stop you from your presumptions. I have also been stationed at Ft. Carson, CO; Fort Campbell, KY; Ft. Bragg, NC, and Ft. Jackson, SC. So please, spare us the blather about me not knowing middle America, OK Mr. nihilist?

jidar
10-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Well since someone brought up that avatar...

Nietzsche and sheezy don't rhyme.

It's neech-eh

I find that knowing this song is a great way to remember philosopohers and how their names are pronounced:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQycQ8DABvc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQycQ8DABvc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Plus, I mean that's just awesome.

Chiefnj2
10-14-2008, 09:23 AM
They booed Santa and Santa didn't even make them pay for their own rape kits.

I't sad that she used her 7 year old that way. If Piper was still a fetus she might have cared about her a little more.

phisherman
10-14-2008, 09:24 AM
i know how to pronounce his name, thanks. and yes, the video is pretty funny.

phisherman
10-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Then you apparently cannot distinguish between images and their meanings as you attempt to ascribe such to my avatar. The Beach Boys have no qualms with God nor Christianity with the bulk of their catalog.

You obviously have never been deployed overseas in defense of your country or you wouldn't say such foolish things about servicemen being in South Korea. We care more than most about what happens in American political dynamics. And for your information, I was stationed at FORT LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS until June 2008, but don't let that stop you from your presumptions. I have also been stationed at Ft. Carson, CO; Fort Campbell, KY; Ft. Bragg, NC, and Ft. Jackson, SC. So please, spare us the blather about me not knowing middle America, OK Mr. nihilist?

it's funny, but if you google "beach boys christian", there was no shortage of references from christian outlets decrying Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys as evil. care to see one?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/beach_boys.htm

also, the whole "you've never served your country and that means your opinion doesn't mean squat" routine doesn't bother me much. i respect your service to our country, but the fact that you served doesn't make your opinion worth more than anyone elses.

and, yes, i do think it's pretty funny to hear you talk about "middle america" so much. so you lived here for a while, big whoop. you've asked others in your posts not to speak for you or other servicemen, so i think collectively, middle americans can ask you not to speak for them.

nihilist? just because i have a goofy pic of neitzche? sounds like name calling to me :rolleyes:

BigChiefFan
10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Johnny, middle America took a poll and found you to not accurately speak for us. Please close your pie hole now.

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 10:16 AM
They booed Santa and Santa didn't even make them pay for their own rape kits.

I't sad that she used her 7 year old that way. If Piper was still a fetus she might have cared about her a little more.

Awesome.

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Johnny, middle America took a poll and found you to not accurately speak for us. Please close your pie hole now.

Your poll is in in your own head. I know a lot about Middle America's values. The fact that you oppose me reveals that you are not in touch with the heartland's values.

Nice try, though. Your type of posting bets on the ignorance of the participants.

phisherman
10-14-2008, 10:33 AM
are you wearing a tin foil hat too johnny?

it doesn't matter if you think that "you know a lot about Middle America's values".

the fact is, you have continually asked people not to speak for you and your fellow servicemen, yet you continue to speak for other people. if you don't see the hypocrisy in that, you're past help.

Saulbadguy
10-14-2008, 10:40 AM
In Arrowhead the crowd boo'd a 10 year old girl wearing an Indianapolis Colts jersey participating in the PPK competition.

Yet we are so much more civilized than those ruffians in Philadelphia...

Sully
10-14-2008, 10:43 AM
"I AM MIDDLE AMERICA!!! RAWWR!!!!"

RJ
10-14-2008, 11:05 AM
When I get home I'm going to burn my Beach Boys CD's.

F@kking devil worshipers.

StcChief
10-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Booed?, in Philadelphia...no surprises here.too cheap to bring Batteries to throw? Philly fans have lost their real enthusiasm