PDA

View Full Version : Misc Does Programmer deserve Jihad on his reputation???

Logical
10-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Just asking after I saw this in a thread.

The bible says I have to love my enemies, doesn't say anything about liking them.

Sort of makes me wonder how he maintains a good rep around here?

I got such a laugh out of this from Programmer I had to share.I have never seen someone that hated another so much for so little.

You need to see some kind of shrink before you decide to do something really stupid and end up killing yourself.

Get help now.

BIG_DADDY
10-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Mecca calls our soldiers baby killers then backs abortion. I don't see you calling these mega liberals out. That post is far being even remotely close to as bad as some stuff on here.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 05:57 PM

I am not suggesting anyone act on this, but if you feel you have been wronged by him, don't let it pass.

I find it amusing that you hate someone so much that you would attempt to cause them grief in this manner.

You are aware that "rep" points here have absolutely no impact on life? You might actually consider trying to find one, I'm sure that you are a lonely and bitter person. Otherwise you wouldn't be attempting to spread your own form of hatred.

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 05:59 PM
I find it amusing that you hate someone so much that you would attempt to cause them grief in this manner.

You are aware that "rep" points here have absolutely no impact on life? You might actually consider trying to find one, I'm sure that you are a lonely and bitter person. Otherwise you wouldn't be attempting to spread your own form of hatred.

you sniff the crotches of male underpants while they are in them

SBK
10-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Mecca calls our soldiers baby killers then backs abortion. I don't see you calling these mega liberals out. That post is far being even remotely close to as bad as some stuff on here.

I'm glad I've not been spending so much time around here. :eek:

Adept Havelock
10-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Nah, he's not worth the time nor the effort to take him off of iggy, click neg rep, and return him to iggy.

He's not worth it. :shrug:

banyon
10-14-2008, 06:04 PM

proof?

BIG_DADDY

What are you like 12 years old?

Logical
Nah, he's not worth the time nor the effort to take him off of iggy, click neg rep, and return him to iggy.

He's not worth it. :shrug:I see your point, sorry we quote him.

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 06:06 PM

Like I don't know

Programmer

I would say that you nailed dippy squarely on the head.

BIG_DADDY
proof?

It was in the last abortion thread I'm not going back through all that. Ask him if you don't want to look. I'm sure he won't have a problem repeating it for you.

kstater
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM

I LOL'ed.

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I would say that you nailed dippy squarely on the head.

Oh how quaint. You found you a buddy.

banyon
10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
It was in the last abortion thread I'm not going back through all that. Ask him if you don't want to look. I'm sure he won't have a problem repeating it for you.

Ok. Uh, Mecca did you call our soliders 'baby killers' and then 'back abortion'?

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
I LOL'ed.

No humor anymore. Geez.

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Ok. Uh, Mecca did you call our soliders 'baby killers' and then 'back abortion'?

:clap:

SBK
10-14-2008, 06:16 PM

He supports abortion, you don't have to ask that part. The baby killer thing has me curious though.

banyon
10-14-2008, 06:17 PM
He supports abortion, you don't have to ask that part. The baby killer thing has me curious though.

Really? Just flat out he thinks babies should be required to be aborted?

RJ
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM

Have you not seen his avatar?

Programmer
10-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Oh how quaint. You found you a buddy.

Not really, it's just the fact that others see you for what you really are.

dirk digler
10-14-2008, 06:21 PM

Was it the one KCJohnny started? Because I did a simple search and he didn't say anything like that in that particular thread.

WilliamTheIrish
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Horrible thread.

bango
10-14-2008, 06:33 PM
I am going to be taking some heat for this one. I gave Prgrmmr some pos rep the other day. It is what I do. If someone gives me neg rep, I give them pos rep back. I feel that each one should give what each one has.

Donger
10-14-2008, 06:38 PM
"Logical? Is you an old man or is you an old woman!? I forget."

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Not really, it's just the fact that others see you for what you really are.

Say that's clever.

banyon
10-14-2008, 06:40 PM
I am going to be taking some heat for this one. I gave Prgrmmr some pos rep the other day. It is what I do. If someone gives me neg rep, I give them pos rep back. I feel that each one should give what each one has.

Stop doing that.

bango
10-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Stop doing that.

Okay:sulk:

Logical
10-14-2008, 07:03 PM
I am going to be taking some heat for this one. I gave Prgrmmr some pos rep the other day. It is what I do. If someone gives me neg rep, I give them pos rep back. I feel that each one should give what each one has.Nah, I really don't care if people treat him nicely. It mystifies me but I really don't care.

bango
10-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Nah, I really don't care if people treat him nicely. It mystifies me but I really don't care.

I do not plan on doing it again. It is my policy. He neg repped me so I pos repped him back. I should add that he tried to neg rep me. His rep was disabled at the time. It shows that he felt the need to let me know that I had done him wrong. I guess tha the knows that he feels that he is special. I do agree that he is special. I know that we disagree on what type of special he is.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Little story, here.
My wife (greatest person alive) came home several weeks ago, after I had spent a few hours toying with Tom like a cat with a ball of yarn, sat down, and nearly with tears in her eyes said she felt sorry for "that programmer guy." I told her, "Yeah, I feel sorry for him, too...but he brings every bit of the pile-ons he gets on himself."
She said, "Yeah, but what he does...how he acts...it's almost like a cry for help. I worry that he's really lost...and really lonely in the world. I think it's our jobs as Christians to look out for especially those types of people."
I thought about it for a few minutes, and realized she is right. I Previous to that, I did my best not to flat out insult the guy...but I was quick to point it out when he was acting a coward, or a hypocrite. I resolved to be more civil to him from then on. I'd say over the past 2 months I have gone above and beyond to reply to Tom in the most respectful way I could find. I've tried to ask him questions to involve him in legitimate discussion (He's declined). I've tried to engage him in a discussion of religion, when he can't help himself but to insult others' religions (he's declined). But I'll still try.

I don't know if my wife is correct or not. I don't know if he's lost. I don't know if he's lonely in his heart. But I know he acts that way on this board...and has in every incarnation he's had here. So just in case one day...just...in...case...he decides to partake of legitimate debate and conversation instead of insulting every poster who he disagrees with, I'm going to work to not be as insulting as I once was. I'll still call him a lyar when he lies. I'll still shine a mirror on his hypocrisy. But every chance I get, I'll give him a chance to be a bigger man than he's ever shown himself to be on this site.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:23 PM
A story of how me and my wife feel the need to judge others.

It's nice to see that you don't do this by yourself.

When are you going to admit that you are judging another while all the time claiming to be the "better" person?

I don't need you or your pity or your acusations. You don't know me and yet you "toy with me" like a true asshole. Then you claim your christianity (little c here) is flaunted, then you judge with every post.

Clean up your own back yard before you decide that you are going to be the messiah for others.

Your own style of hatred is as much of a sin as any you have judged me of.

Get your self right with God, if indeed you serve God, and leave others to face their own problems.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:25 PM
I do not plan on doing it again. It is my policy. He neg repped me so I pos repped him back. I should add that he tried to neg rep me. His rep was disabled at the time. It shows that he felt the need to let me know that I had done him wrong. I guess tha the knows that he feels that he is special. I do agree that he is special. I know that we disagree on what type of special he is.

What a douchbag. You are nothing more than a Cronus clone.

Jim has mental problems from the tons of meds he takes for his disease. He is a bitter human that feels the need to make anyone he crosses as bitter as he is. It doesn't work here and it's eating him up.

Direckshun
10-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Programmer pretty much deserves what he's received: a total marginalization from serious conversation on this forum.

DC's frontier justice finds a way.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
"Logical? Is you an old man or is you an old woman!? I forget."

Nobody can tell, it is androgynous. He can be a bastard and a bitch both at the same time. Rumor has it that he does have to sit to piss.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Programmer pretty much deserves what he's received: a total marginalization from serious conversation on this forum.

What I find amusing is that all of you mental midgets attack me for being off topic, but all I have to do is post and the whole concept of the thread changes to a pile on.

I am blamed, but it's all of you and your mentally deficient friends that change the subject of the OP.

You might be best served doing like a few of the other assholes have and put me on ignore. It does wonders for us all.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Stop doing that.

If you had a brain you'd be brain dead.

Direckshun
10-14-2008, 07:33 PM
What I find amusing is that all of you mental midgets attack me for being off topic, but all I have to do is post and the whole concept of the thread changes to a pile on.

I am blamed, but it's all of you and your mentally deficient friends that change the subject of the OP.

You might be best served doing like a few of the other assholes have and put me on ignore. It does wonders for us all.

I don't put anyone on ignore. It honestly doesn't take much effort to respond to you.

You deserve the marginalization you've received in this forum.

You also deserve to lose this election.

Taco John
10-14-2008, 07:33 PM

The sound of one hand clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and clapping...

and you get the picture.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:36 PM

When are you going to admit that you are judging another while all the time claiming to be the "better" person?

I don't need you or your pity or your acusations. You don't know me and yet you "toy with me" like a true asshole. Then you claim your christianity (little c here) is flaunted, then you judge with every post.

Clean up your own back yard before you decide that you are going to be the messiah for others.

Get your self right with God, if indeed you serve God, and leave others to face their own problems.

Once again... no one was judging you, Tom.
I just looked out back, though. I don't know if my yard is nicer than yours (We've got some mole issues) but it is clean. Thanks for asking.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:37 PM

Jim has mental problems from the tons of meds he takes for his disease. He is a bitter human that feels the need to make anyone he crosses as bitter as he is. It doesn't work here and it's eating him up.

IF you get a chance, I'd really love to know your opinion on the hymn I brought up earlier.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:37 PM
The sound of one hand clapping...

and clapping...

and you get the picture.

You are clapping with one hand? What are you doing with the other? Does your momma know that you abuse yourself?

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:40 PM
IF you get a chance, I'd really love to know your opinion on the hymn I brought up earlier.

I have the chance, I don't feel you deserve anything asked in a judgmental manner. Once you get your house straight then you can still mind your own business.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:41 PM
I have the chance, I don't feel you deserve anything asked in a judgmental manner. Once you get your house straight then you can still mind your own business.

Okay.
Thanks.

:D

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Once again... no one was judging you, Tom.
I just looked out back, though. I don't know if my yard is nicer than yours (We've got some mole issues) but it is clean. Thanks for asking.

ROFLROFL

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

Your little joke is worthless, as is your judgment of others.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:43 PM
ROFLROFL

You continue to cry about me judging...though I haven't. It's weird.

However...what are you doing by constantly accusing me of it?

bango
10-14-2008, 07:46 PM

God loves you.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:47 PM
ROFLROFL

Hey, Tom, please stop pm'ing me. There's nothing we can't talk about in front of all our friends.

Calcountry
10-14-2008, 07:49 PM

Sort of makes me wonder how he maintains a good rep around here?I find it laughable, that someone with as much senority on the planet, would call for a rep war. How childish, but then, aren't you going through a second childhood or something?

Programmer
10-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey, Tom, please stop pm'ing me. There's nothing we can't talk about in front of all our friends.

I see, you want to be an asshole and judge in public.

You claim that I'm judging you but all I'm doing is calling attention to your judgment of me. I think you need to go talk to your priest and have him tell you what judging others does for you.

bango
10-14-2008, 07:52 PM
I find it laughable, that someone with as much senority on the planet, would call for a rep war. How childish, but then, aren't you going through a second childhood or something?

Have you ever read a post by Prgrmmr? They are pretty childish themselves. I actually wonder if it is some middle school kid or something along those lines. There are times when you have to fight fire with fire. Water has not worked with Tom yet.

Sully
10-14-2008, 07:52 PM
I see, you want to be an asshole and judge in public.

You claim that I'm judging you but all I'm doing is calling attention to your judgment of me. I think you need to go talk to your priest and have him tell you what judging others does for you.

I'm not judging you, Tom. You can call all the names you want. I worry about you. I'm concerned for your health. but I don't judge you. I do judge from time to time...as you like to say, no one is perfect...but even though I make mistakes, I try not to turn around and make them in defiance of my goals for myself.

Do you have goals for yourself?

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm not judging you, Tom. You can call all the names you want. I worry about you. I'm concerned for your health. but I don't judge you. I do judge from time to time...as you like to say, no one is perfect...but even though I make mistakes...,

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Who are you trying to convince?

You are not my friend. I do not know you so why do you insist on trying to act as if you are a friend? You are not, you have judged me over and over. I would like to know one thing, what is it about you that blinds your eyes to your own actions but gives you the authority to judge others for the same infractions?

For the first time you admit you are a sinner. That's the first step to redemption. Now all you have to do is drop the hypocritical view of everyone else.

Logical
10-14-2008, 08:13 PM
I got such a laugh out of this from Programmer I had to share.I have never seen someone that hated another so much for so little.

You need to see some kind of shrink before you decide to do something really stupid and end up killing yourself.

Get help now.

I think I will add it to the thread header.

Logical
10-14-2008, 08:15 PM
I find it laughable, that someone with as much senority on the planet, would call for a rep war. How childish, but then, aren't you going through a second childhood or something?

Where do you see me calling for a Rep war?

Calcountry
10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Where do you see me calling for a Rep war?What is a Jihad on programmers rep mean?

Anyway, do what you like, this is silly.

lol, Jim, how old are you?

bango
10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You are not my friend. I do not know you so why do you insist on trying to act as if you are a friend? You are not, you have judged me over and over. I would like to know one thing, what is it about you that blinds your eyes to your own actions but gives you the authority to judge others for the same infractions?

For the first time you admit you are a sinner. That's the first step to redemption. Now all you have to do is drop the hypocritical view of everyone else.

If Sully and I were to stop judging you, would you stop judging others?

Sully
10-14-2008, 08:19 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I know I'll never convince you, Tom. But I'll keep saying it, nonetheless. I'm not judging you.

I don't claim to be your friend, Tom. I simply claim to be a fellow human. My job is to care for all humans, whether they want it or not. (Sometimes especially if they don't).

That's not the first time I've admitted to being a sinner, but I'm glad you seeing it this time makes you feel better. I hope you sleep more peacefully tonight.

Logical
10-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Nobody can tell, it is androgynous. He can be a bastard and a bitch both at the same time. Rumor has it that he does have to sit to piss.LMAO classy. Oh and someone who has suffered complete renal failure does not piss, you fool.

Mr Luzcious
10-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Have you ever read a post by Prgrmmr? They are pretty childish themselves. I actually wonder if it is some middle school kid or something along those lines. There are times when you have to fight fire with fire. Water has not worked with Tom yet.

I don't recall ever seeing anyone even attempt water..

Logical
10-14-2008, 08:23 PM

Jim has mental problems from the tons of meds he takes for his disease. He is a bitter human that feels the need to make anyone he crosses as bitter as he is. It doesn't work here and it's eating him up.I probably take less medicine now than you do. I don't see that a lot of people feel the way you do, perhaps that is just you undergoing wishful thinking.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:30 PM
I probably take less medicine now than you do. I don't see that a lot of people feel the way you do, perhaps that is just you undergoing wishful thinking.

I have no doubt you don't know WTF you are talking about.

I take one 81mg aspirin a day.

Which disease is it your are fighting? Stopped with the pharmaceuticals eh? Trying to do the natural medicines to cure an incurable disease? Mostly it doesn't work. Good luck with that ..... heh

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 08:32 PM

Nobody can tell, it is androgynous. He can be a bastard and a bitch both at the same time. Rumor has it that he does have to sit to piss.

You are clapping with one hand? What are you doing with the other? Does your momma know that you abuse yourself?

So christian-like. (little "c")

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:34 PM
I know I'll never convince you, Tom. But I'll keep saying it, nonetheless. I'm not judging you.

I don't claim to be your friend, Tom. I simply claim to be a fellow human. My job is to care for all humans, whether they want it or not. (Sometimes especially if they don't).

That's not the first time I've admitted to being a sinner, but I'm glad you seeing it this time makes you feel better. I hope you sleep more peacefully tonight.

Your lies deceive you.

It's good that you don't feel you want to be a friend, but you use my name as if you know me and that is another lie.

I do not accept you as a "fellow human" nor do I accept your brand of religion. I'm more convinced now that you are not a christian but most likely a satan worshiper. Your beliefs and disrespect for others gives away your belief.

Your sins do not have an impact on me, that is your projection as a false christian. If you were a christian you would speak as one and you do not.

Chief Henry
10-14-2008, 08:35 PM

Its one of the things they like to do best... "Judge others" and then poo poo your thoughts - views and opinons.

Rep heading your way.

Sully
10-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Your lies deceive you.

It's good that you don't feel you want to be a friend, but you use my name as if you know me and that is another lie.

I do not accept you as a "fellow human" nor do I accept your brand of religion. I'm more convinced now that you are not a christian but most likely a satan worshiper. Your beliefs and disrespect for others gives away your belief.

Your sins do not have an impact on me, that is your projection as a false christian. If you were a christian you would speak as one and you do not.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Tom. I'll continue to have you in my prayers.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:36 PM

I guess you are perfect. Let me see the nail marks in your hands. Let me see the sword wound in your side.

If I were perfect I wouldn't be here. The closest you will ever come to perfect is that of a perfect asshole, but you can't even claim that since you have george brett's disease.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way, Tom. I'll continue to have you in my prayers.

No thanks. I don't accept prayers from those with questionable religious beliefs.

Sully
10-14-2008, 08:38 PM
You don't need to accept them, Tom. God will.

J Diddy
10-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Nah, I really don't care if people treat him nicely. It mystifies me but I really don't care.

jjjjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnb0njjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjj

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I guess you are perfect. Let me see the nail marks in your hands. Let me see the sword wound in your side.

If I were perfect I wouldn't be here. The closest you will ever come to perfect is that of a perfect asshole, but you can't even claim that since you have george brett's disease.

Did I say that?

*reading previous posts*

Nope. Sure didn't.

Pretty sure I said this:

It's just a tad hypocritical of you to be bashing others as un-Christian, when you spew hate towards every person that responds to you.

But hey, should I expect anything more from a coward that hides behind multiple screen names?

mikey23545
10-14-2008, 08:42 PM

If only his parents had felt the same...

Logical
10-14-2008, 08:46 PM
What is a Jihad on programmers rep mean?

Anyway, do what you like, this is silly.

Did you read the title?

I said and I quote "Does Programmer deserve Jihad on his reputation?" That is a question, not an assertion.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Did I say that?

But hey, should I expect anything more from a coward that hides behind multiple screen names?

Please, show me all of the multiple screen names. I challenge you to show me one name other than the one I log in as that is active. Just one you mental midget.

Did you say that? In so many words, yes you did.

Must be nice to consider yourself perfect.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:49 PM
You don't need to accept them, Tom. God will.

You don't know much about the bible do you?

Like I said, I honestly doubt that you are a christian. I'd be more inclined to say that you worship beelzebubba.

Nightfyre
10-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Let me see the sword wound in your side.

What doctrine of faith believes Jesus was killed by a sword instead of a spear?

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:51 PM
What doctrine of faith believes Jesus was killed by a sword instead of a spear?

Which ever one you would like to refer to midg.

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Please, show me all of the multiple screen names. I challenge you to show me one name other than the one I log in as that is active. Just one you mental midget.

Did you say that? In so many words, yes you did.

Must be nice to consider yourself perfect.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Oh, now they have to be ACTIVE?

ROFL

And please, don't put words in my mouth.

I'd rather KC Johnny speak for me than have a coward like you attempt to assume my intent.

Nightfyre
10-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Which ever one you would like to refer to midg.

I don't know of any, which is why I ask.

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 08:56 PM

Its very common on this website to be accused of atrocities just because you serve in uniform.

KCJohnny
10-14-2008, 08:57 PM

ROFL

I'd rather KC Johnny speak for me than have a coward like you attempt to assume my intent.

I will not presume to speak for you or any other member.

Programmer
10-14-2008, 08:58 PM

Active, yes. You are claiming I post under more than one login. You are lying as well as being full of shit.

I didn't put words in your mouth, I read what you said and the intent was clear.

You call me a coward? What makes you feel that way? Was it my lack of military service that makes you say that? Was it the fact that you saw me run from conflict?

Once again you are nothing more than a liar and most like a coward yourself. I'd bet that you'd run from service to your country, just like your best buddy Billy C.

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 08:59 PM

Really, John?

Do I really have to take the time to dig up all those posts?

Programmer
10-14-2008, 09:00 PM
I don't know of any, which is why I ask.

Make one up, you seem to be good at not knowing anything.

Nightfyre
10-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Make one up, you seem to be good at not knowing anything.
What's with the sudden animosity? I asked a simple question, and you attack me.

irishjayhawk
10-14-2008, 09:10 PM

Wow, 1 post in and I'm stunned with stupidity.

Have our troops killed babies? Most likely.
Ergo, soldiers are baby killers.

Intent - which is what you have a problem with - is another question. Mecca most certainly was not implying that they go around solely for the joy of killing babies.

irishjayhawk
10-14-2008, 09:11 PM

You speak for Middle America though?

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Active, yes. You are claiming I post under more than one login. You are lying as well as being full of shit.

I didn't put words in your mouth, I read what you said and the intent was clear.

You call me a coward? What makes you feel that way? Was it my lack of military service that makes you say that? Was it the fact that you saw me run from conflict?

Once again you are nothing more than a liar and most like a coward yourself. I'd bet that you'd run from service to your country, just like your best buddy Billy C.

No, I'm NOT claiming that.

Have you, or have you not logged into this site under multiple screen names?

I'm not asking if you are NOW. I'm asking if you've logged in under different screen names.

Your military service, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with your cowardice, IMO. Makes no difference to me.

I just find it funny that a "suppposedly" grown man of your age feels the need to spew the hate and venom that you do, until you get banned, then create a new name and start your little game all over again.

Once again you are nothing more than a liar and most like a coward yourself.

How about we ask the people here who know me PERSONALLY. Because I DON'T hide behind anything. People here know my name, where I live, know my family. I have nothing to hide.

There's a reason this (DC) forum is basically limited to the same handful of people - most aren't willing to put up with your bullshit. People actually talk politics when you're not around - but when you're involved, it turns into flat out hate.

Politics are a charged enough subject without someone intentionally fueling the fire - I'm not sure why you get off on it, to each their own.

Then again, I don't know why you get off on creating multiple screen names either, Tom.

Or is it Electric, Chiefs Express, Chiefs Express II, A1NA2, Matt Helm, Slick32, or one of your countless others?

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 09:15 PM
What's with the sudden animosity? I asked a simple question, and you attack me.

That's what he does. You know this, I'm shocked that you're shocked.

splatbass
10-14-2008, 09:16 PM
all I have to do is post and the whole concept of the thread changes to a pile on.

Maybe that should tell you something. Maybe it has to do with you and not everyone else. ;) Like when you say things like this:

kcfanintitanhell
10-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Wow! My friend is gonna have a ball with this thread next time we get together.ROFL
This is making Hannibal look like a librarian.

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Maybe that should tell you something. Maybe it has to do with you and not everyone else. ;) Like when you say things like this:

No, it's not him.

It's the other 9,000 some-odd members of this site.

:rolleyes:

Sully
10-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Its very common on this website to be accused of atrocities just because you serve in uniform.

No it's not.

splatbass
10-14-2008, 09:56 PM
No it's not.

Johnny has a persecution complex. Among other problems.

Logical
10-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Johnny has a persecution complex. Among other problems.Though Johnny also threatened to kill another poster, for a perceived slight. Too bad it was lost to the the great database corruption.

OnTheWarpath58
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Though Johnny also threatened to kill another poster, for a perceived slight. Too bad it was lost to the the great database corruption.

Not very Christian-like. (I'll be nice and give him the big "C")

go bowe
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
I see your point, sorry we quote him.quote tom all you like...

my firefox extension not only hides programmer's posts, it hides his quotes...

i love my firefox...

Mr Luzcious
10-14-2008, 10:04 PM
quote tom all you like...

i love my firefox...

ffvb is.. amazing.

Adept Havelock
10-14-2008, 10:15 PM
ffvb is.. amazing.

So that's what you call it. Thanks.

Very nice! :thumb:

SBK
10-14-2008, 10:17 PM

No, the part about our troops being baby killers. I must have got you confused, sorry. :D

Mr Luzcious
10-14-2008, 10:24 PM
So that's what you call it. Thanks.

Very nice! :thumb:

It will fundamentally change your experience here on chiefsplanet, for the better. :)

Nightfyre
10-15-2008, 01:10 AM
That's what he does. You know this, I'm shocked that you're shocked.
I was saying that for irony factor. He constantly plays the victim card.

Mecca
10-15-2008, 01:16 AM

LOL......that is the 2nd time he's associated that with me when I've never said that.

I'm pro choice and non religious but I've never made a statement like that. He's just taking on McCains personality he can't even remember anything at this point.

People know me if I say things I'll surely own up to saying it, but I've never said that.

Either he doesn't remember or he just likes to attribute something to me cause well he thinks I'm a threat to his guns, oh noes mecca comin for my guns!

Programmer
10-15-2008, 06:37 AM

I find it very amusing that you tend to point out what you feel I've done to deserve the beatdown, what you fail to point out or even accept is that others have said much worse things than I have ever said.

I'm not innocent, but I'm also not the worst of the posters here. If you look around and pay attention I'm more of a target and less of an instigator.

I don't expect you, or anyone else, to follow the line of thougtht of who is to blame, but just look at the "board favorite" posters and watch their comments that illicit my responses. I'm vilified because I respond in kind but you give a free pass to the others?

Typical and expected.

RJ
10-15-2008, 07:28 AM
quote tom all you like...

i love my firefox...

I know it's been posted before, but how do you get hooked up with that dealio?

Bill Parcells
10-15-2008, 07:30 AM

I got such a laugh out of this from Programmer I had to share.

For somebody who continuously whines about how the reputation system is flawed, you're gonna start a thread like this? :spock:

splatbass
10-15-2008, 10:08 AM
I find it very amusing that you tend to point out what you feel I've done to deserve the beatdown, what you fail to point out or even accept is that others have said much worse things than I have ever said.

I'm not innocent, but I'm also not the worst of the posters here. If you look around and pay attention I'm more of a target and less of an instigator.

I don't expect you, or anyone else, to follow the line of thougtht of who is to blame, but just look at the "board favorite" posters and watch their comments that illicit my responses. I'm vilified because I respond in kind but you give a free pass to the others?

Typical and expected.

You are worse than the others, and apparently incapable of seeing your own faults.

You have been very insulting to me at times when I have been respectful to you. You seem to think that disagreeing with you is enough to deserve insults.

|Zach|
10-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Fun

Bowser
10-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Little story, here.
My wife (greatest person alive) came home several weeks ago, after I had spent a few hours toying with Tom like a cat with a ball of yarn, sat down, and nearly with tears in her eyes said she felt sorry for "that programmer guy." I told her, "Yeah, I feel sorry for him, too...but he brings every bit of the pile-ons he gets on himself."
She said, "Yeah, but what he does...how he acts...it's almost like a cry for help. I worry that he's really lost...and really lonely in the world. I think it's our jobs as Christians to look out for especially those types of people."
I thought about it for a few minutes, and realized she is right. I Previous to that, I did my best not to flat out insult the guy...but I was quick to point it out when he was acting a coward, or a hypocrite. I resolved to be more civil to him from then on. I'd say over the past 2 months I have gone above and beyond to reply to Tom in the most respectful way I could find. I've tried to ask him questions to involve him in legitimate discussion (He's declined). I've tried to engage him in a discussion of religion, when he can't help himself but to insult others' religions (he's declined). But I'll still try.

I don't know if my wife is correct or not. I don't know if he's lost. I don't know if he's lonely in his heart. But I know he acts that way on this board...and has in every incarnation he's had here. So just in case one day...just...in...case...he decides to partake of legitimate debate and conversation instead of insulting every poster who he disagrees with, I'm going to work to not be as insulting as I once was. I'll still call him a lyar when he lies. I'll still shine a mirror on his hypocrisy. But every chance I get, I'll give him a chance to be a bigger man than he's ever shown himself to be on this site.

You and your wife are good people, Sully. Saying that, I wouldn't waste an iota of energy trying to make him feel better around here or about himself. He's right where he wants to be.

J Diddy
10-15-2008, 01:40 PM

Typical and expected.

well boo fucking hoo

why don't you play the victim card for a little bit

You are the instigator nearly all of the time

You are a vile little man who feels his self worth is defined by the reaction you get out of other people

in short I would rather have a conversation with a wall than you

Sully
10-15-2008, 02:13 PM
You and your wife are good people, Sully. Saying that, I wouldn't waste an iota of energy trying to make him feel better around here or about himself. He's right where he wants to be.

I didn't type that to try and look good...though I don't mind telling everyone who can hear that my wife is an absolute saint...
I just thought it was a good narrative and explanation for the tack I take with Mr. Cash.

Bowser
10-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I didn't type that to try and look good...though I don't mind telling everyone who can hear that my wife is an absolute saint...
I just thought it was a good narrative and explanation for the tack I take with Mr. Cash.

It was a good read, and Jilly has her heart in the right place, as do you in trying to explain. I've watched as you and others have tried every way to get through his cowardly namecalling and bullshit, and he always, ALWAYS brings it back to the lowest possible denominator. Like I said, he's pretty comfortable playing the part of self imposed martyr. There's a reason he's had, what, a dozen or so names here, and been banned how many times?

Basically, he enjoys the attention.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 04:38 PM
You are worse than the others, and apparently incapable of seeing your own faults.

You have been very insulting to me at times when I have been respectful to you. You seem to think that disagreeing with you is enough to deserve insults.

I have not hiddent he fact that I'm not perfect.

It does seem that your comments tend to be insults themselves. Respect is earned as well as given. I've received nor given it regarding you.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 04:43 PM

I'd say your evaluation might be a little off the mark. Have you met Sully and his wife? If so then you may actually know them, otherwise all you have is someone presenting what you feel is an acceptable appearance on a bulletin board.

Sully doesn't have it in his heart to make anyone feel better. If you read his responses they are all judgmental in nature and exhibiting a self-righteous attitude.

If you think the purpose of anyone being on a board to feel better you have mistaken. Look at the hate exhibited on this board alone. People are here to vent their venom towards anyone they can. They have gotten into little cliques and have a gang mentality. Look at the title of this thread. Is that the type of person you think is happy and presenting themselves as they do face to face?

Programmer
10-15-2008, 04:45 PM
well boo ****ing hoo

why don't you play the victim card for a little bit

You are the instigator nearly all of the time

You are a vile little man who feels his self worth is defined by the reaction you get out of other people

in short I would rather have a conversation with a wall than you

You are such a mental midget you insult everyone that is riding the short bus with you.

If you think I live to be accepted you need to go back and read my posts. I'm not the instigator nearly as much as you would want me to be. You instigate more shit than I have ever considered.

In short having a conversation with you is like talking to a wall, you beat me there by years.

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 04:46 PM
I think it's funny as hell. I laughed my ass off at the talk like tom thread. Anybody who gets upset over what people are saying on an internet bulletin board really needs to re-examine their life. By reacting to what people say on this board you are only encouraging them.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 04:48 PM
I just thought it was a good narrative and explanation for the attack I make towards Mr. Cash.

FYP

Your commentary to date has been judgmental on virtually every post, even trying to put a compliment for your wife on the board is used as an attack on someone you consider a sinner of large proportion.

Your sin is as great as any dude. Quit trying to condemn me to hell, if I don't make the cut then it's my fault. If I don't make the cut I'm sure I'll be in the same place as you. If I do make the cut, I wish you well.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 04:49 PM
I think it's funny as hell. I laughed my ass off at the talk like tom thread. Anybody who gets upset over what people are saying on an internet bulletin board really needs to re-examine their life. By reacting to what people say on this board you are only encouraging them.

So profound ..... for an idiot.

Keep copying and pasting, it's all you have.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 04:51 PM
It was a good read, and Jilly has her heart in the right place, as do you in trying to explain. I've watched as you and others have tried every way to get through his cowardly namecalling and bullshit, and he always, ALWAYS brings it back to the lowest possible denominator. Like I said, he's pretty comfortable playing the part of self imposed martyr. There's a reason he's had, what, a dozen or so names here, and been banned how many times?

Basically, he enjoys the attention.

What I enjoy is seeing the slack jawed idiots that feel they are better.

Let's see, name calling? Hello Pot.

You are just as adept at name calling as anyone on this board.

You can't make a single post without insulting the person you are responding to or about.

It must be nice to be free of sin, in your own mind.

When you find that you are perfect please let us all know you have made it.

I do appreciate seeing your hate.

DaFace
10-15-2008, 04:53 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/JohnathanZX4/Screencaps%20et%20al/Brick.jpg

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 04:55 PM

Keep copying and pasting, it's all you have.

ROFL Coming from you that's a badge of honor.

Bowser
10-15-2008, 05:26 PM
What I enjoy is seeing the slack jawed idiots that feel they are better.

Let's see, name calling? Hello Pot.

You are just as adept at name calling as anyone on this board.

You can't make a single post without insulting the person you are responding to or about.

It must be nice to be free of sin, in your own mind.

When you find that you are perfect please let us all know you have made it.

I do appreciate seeing your hate.

LMAO Awesome!

If you didn't enjoy the attention, you wouldn't keep coming back after all of your various bannings. You absolutely feed on this crap. One could make the argument that we are doing nothing but "feeding a troll" by responding to you, but your replies are just way too entertaining to ignore!

At least Sully tried publicly to state his stance instead of just going back and forth with you. You couldn't even take his olive branch without firing back at him and his wife. Stay classy.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 05:35 PM
LMAO Awesome!

If you didn't enjoy the attention, you wouldn't keep coming back after all of your various bannings. You absolutely feed on this crap. One could make the argument that we are doing nothing but "feeding a troll" by responding to you, but your replies are just way too entertaining to ignore!

At least Sully tried publicly to state his stance instead of just going back and forth with you. You couldn't even take his olive branch without firing back at him and his wife. Stay classy.

Since you seem to claim to be an expert, tell me why I was banned. There are a few times when I used language that was not fitting for the board, but the other bannings that you seem to be referring needs to be defined.

Also, tell me how many times I'v been banned. I don't think you have a clue as to the truth. I will give you a hint, the truth is in between my view and the view of those that banned me. There are people here that have acted worse than me that have never been banned. Explain that if you would.

And about Sully. He has been trying to impress the board with his righteousness all the while judging everything I post. His story about his wife is ludicrous. I neither know him and he surely doesn't know me. His wife is an outside entity that has nothing to do with the conversation, her inclusion in the story was useless and only a ploy to gain sympathy from people like you.

I basically have nothing against Sully other than the fact that he is more of an ass than I have ever been. I'm not sure what his game is now, but I guarantee you it has nothing to do with the welfare or well being of Programmer.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 05:36 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/JohnathanZX4/Screencaps%20et%20al/Brick.jpg

You are aware that your picture is one of Mecca? Yes?

Bowser
10-15-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm not your personal historian, Tom. I think you and Phil had some problems, and after that, you were basically acting like a bitch to get the repeated boot. Just the fact that you own up to your many personalities and bannings says enough. Really, when it comes down to it, I don't care to know why you've been banned more than GoChiefs. I'll assume you just did it to yourself.

I'm going to be sincere for a moment. Sully, and all the others you get into it with, give back exactly what they take from you. It's as simple as that, from my point of view.

Sully
10-15-2008, 07:28 PM
FYP

Your commentary to date has been judgmental on virtually every post, even trying to put a compliment for your wife on the board is used as an attack on someone you consider a sinner of large proportion.

Your sin is as great as any dude. Quit trying to condemn me to hell, if I don't make the cut then it's my fault. If I don't make the cut I'm sure I'll be in the same place as you. If I do make the cut, I wish you well.

I have not attacked or judged you. But thanks for telling me I'm going to hell. That's nice.

splatbass
10-15-2008, 08:02 PM

Would you say something like that to someone's face? I'm sure you wouldn't. Why does the anonymity of the internet make some people think they can act in a way they would never act in person?

Try to treat people the way you want to be treated. It works a lot better than your way.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 08:09 PM
I have not attacked or judged you. But thanks for telling me I'm going to hell. That's nice.

Sully, you are lying. You have judged me, over and over.

Where did I say you were going to hell? I guess if you read something into a post you will believe anything.

That's OK, if you feel I said you were going to hell, but the reality of the story is that if you are unrepentant, as you seem to be right now, your direction is set by you, not by me.

Sully
10-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Where did I say you were going to hell? I guess if you read something into a post you will believe anything.

Tom, you said it in the quote below. It's clear as day for you or anyone to read what you said. You said I am going to hell. All while somehow coming up with this creepy narrative that I'm "judging" you...which isn't at all true. Is it a part of your faith to tell people they are going to hell?

Quit trying to condemn me to hell, if I don't make the cut then it's my fault. If I don't make the cut I'm sure I'll be in the same place as you. If I do make the cut, I wish you well.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Would you say something like that to someone's face? I'm sure you wouldn't. Why does the anonymity of the internet make some people think they can act in a way they would never act in person?

Try to treat people the way you want to be treated. It works a lot better than your way.

You are right, I don't speak to people as I do here, but I bet that 99% of the people here wouldn't dare to speak the way they do here. You seem to feel that I'm the only one that has practiced being an asshole on this board, or any other board.

You have been no less of an ass on this board, I would bet that you are not in the remaining 1%.

I also don't have people attack a comment I make in person because they don't like me. Regardless of popular belief here, I am not hated as most try to tell me I am. I find the judgmental opinion of most here to be very biased and based on nothing concrete.

Look at your replies, how many times have you made rude comments in response to one of my posts, or piled on when one of the dirty dozen were doing their best to chase me away? Maybe once, maybe 100 times, maybe somewhere in between. Do you feel it was justified?

Your buddy Jim Reynolds starts this thread because he can't stand the fact that people on this board agree with some of the things I've posted. He lives under the misconception that reputation points on a bulletin board actually have some worth in real life. What good does this thread do other than to let some of the people here that do not like me post some of the same things you say I wouldn't post face to face.

Are they getting a free pass for their behavior? I dont see anyone here taking them to task for doing what they do.

Virtually all of the hate on this board is liberals towards conservatives. What will it be like after McCain wins the election?

Programmer
10-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Tom, you said it in the quote below. It's clear as day for you or anyone to read what you said. You said I am going to hell. All while somehow coming up with this creepy narrative that I'm "judging" you...which isn't at all true. Is it a part of your faith to tell people they are going to hell?

What creepy narrative? Be honest to yourself, if you can. Go back and look at what you posted. Your intent has been judgmental throughout, if you want to believe that you are not being judgmental, then by all means hold to your beliefs. I'm sure you will say your intent is to save me from my actions, or some other worthless type of commentary of how troubled I am. You don't know me, never have, never will. Your belief my faith is just as damning as anything I've said to you. Judgment by you, absolutely. Attempting to bring your wife into the mix is more creepy than anything I've ever seen on this board. You need moral support to be an asshole?

My belief is that your constant questions regarding what I believe and how I interpret things is judgmental as well as taking pot shots at anything I might post here or any other thread.

Are you going to hell? Until you draw your last breath you have that chance, as we all do.

Sully
10-15-2008, 08:49 PM
What creepy narrative? Be honest to yourself, if you can. Go back and look at what you posted. Your intent has been judgmental throughout, if you want to believe that you are not being judgmental, then by all means hold to your beliefs. I'm sure you will say your intent is to save me from my actions, or some other worthless type of commentary of how troubled I am. You don't know me, never have, never will. Your belief my faith is just as damning as anything I've said to you. Judgment by you, absolutely. Attempting to bring your wife into the mix is more creepy than anything I've ever seen on this board. You need moral support to be an asshole?

My belief is that your constant questions regarding what I believe and how I interpret things is judgmental as well as taking pot shots at anything I might post here or any other thread.

Are you going to hell? Until you draw your last breath you have that chance, as we all do.

So you are going back on your condemnation to me to go to hell. Thanks.

If you take a minute and look at my posts to you, they have all been questions to how your actions fit into your faith. I've been trying to understand how you live your faith. Perhaps if I understand that, I will have a better view of why it's okay for you to insult everyone who you disagree with, wish for the death of or injury upon others, and your constant anger. I'm sorry you have been incapable of doing so, as I feel it could be a great discussion. I'm willing to have you claim I'm a satanist/going to hell/whatever else you need to make up about me, because it is funny. But I think it would be much more interesting if you had the ability to actually discuss something that you think is very important.

But if you are more comfortable feeling victimized by my straight questions, that's on you.

Programmer
10-15-2008, 09:22 PM
So you are going back on your condemnation to me to go to hell. Thanks.

If you take a minute and look at my posts to you, they have all been questions to how your actions fit into your faith. I've been trying to understand how you live your faith. Perhaps if I understand that, I will have a better view of why it's okay for you to insult everyone who you disagree with, wish for the death of or injury upon others, and your constant anger. I'm sorry you have been incapable of doing so, as I feel it could be a great discussion. I'm willing to have you claim I'm a satanist/going to hell/whatever else you need to make up about me, because it is funny. But I think it would be much more interesting if you had the ability to actually discuss something that you think is very important.

But if you are more comfortable feeling victimized by my straight questions, that's on you.

Straight questions? Look at your very first sentence. What actions are you talking about? Questioning what I said and basically calling me out because you feel they are wrong. Dude, that's judgment without question. You continue to do so in this very post. Your every thought is judging me for what I do. Do you feel justified in trying to make me realize my posts are not those of a good Christian? That's your agenda, like it or not, your are the one passing judgment of my commentary and asking me how if fits with my faith.

Keep your argument going, all you do is keep highlighting your need to judge what I do and attempt to deify yourself as the most righteous person here. Your sins will find you out, you don't need me to help you along. You are totally on your own.

Sully
10-15-2008, 09:29 PM
Straight questions? Look at your very first sentence. What actions are you talking about? Questioning what I said and basically calling me out because you feel they are wrong. Dude, that's judgment without question. You continue to do so in this very post. Your every thought is judging me for what I do. Do you feel justified in trying to make me realize my posts are not those of a good Christian? That's your agenda, like it or not, your are the one passing judgment of my commentary and asking me how if fits with my faith.

Keep your argument going, all you do is keep highlighting your need to judge what I do and attempt to deify yourself as the most righteous person here. Your sins will find you out, you don't need me to help you along. You are totally on your own.

My first sentence where I thanked you for taking back your condemnation to hell? How is that judgment?

|Zach|
10-15-2008, 10:33 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!!

ROFL

Programmer
10-15-2008, 10:33 PM
My first sentence where I thanked you for taking back your condemnation to hell? How is that judgment?

Judgmental and not very smart.

I bolded the comment so you wouldn't be confused. The comment you are referencing didn't deserve an opening response.

I guess that you are continually confused.

Sully
10-15-2008, 10:38 PM

I bolded the comment so you wouldn't be confused. The comment you are referencing didn't deserve an opening response.

I guess that you are continually confused.

I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I didn't realize when you said "first sentence" you actually meant "bolded sentence."
My bad.
Is pointing out that you constantly insult people and that you have wished for harm or death on others judgment?

J Diddy
10-15-2008, 11:49 PM
You are such a mental midget you insult everyone that is riding the short bus with you.

If you think I live to be accepted you need to go back and read my posts. I'm not the instigator nearly as much as you would want me to be. You instigate more shit than I have ever considered.

In short having a conversation with you is like talking to a wall, you beat me there by years.

I beat you everywhere and everyway.

Your a miserable sack of poo.

Frankie
10-15-2008, 11:55 PM

ROFLROFL
You are such a hypocrite!
ROFL

Logical
10-16-2008, 12:10 AM

I guess that you are continually confused.Tom why would anyone care you are:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=81637&stc=1&d=1222885122

go bowe
10-16-2008, 12:52 AM
I know it's been posted before, but how do you get hooked up with that dealio?download firefox and install...
then find an extension named ffvb and install...

a clean screen with no tom...

priceless...

Programmer
10-16-2008, 06:11 AM
I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I didn't realize when you said "first sentence" you actually meant "bolded sentence."
My bad.
Is pointing out that you constantly insult people and that you have wished for harm or death on others judgment?

You didn't misunderstand, that was a deliberate act to insult what I said. It was clear and you again are judgmental in your actions.

Which part of your commentary is not insulting? So you are willing to call me out but you turn a blind eye to every other poster on this board because they are not Programmer? How about sharing your outrage of those that insult and wish harm or death on me? Have you ever read the threads that lead up to what I've said? I doubt that you've ever done any more than judge one person on this board. do you not see the hypocricy of your actions?

What does your faith say aobut your actions and singling out a person you feel unworthy to call himself a Christian.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 06:12 AM
You are such a hypocrite!

And you are not? Your own brand of hatred has been spewing around this board for longer than I've been around.

Go home to Iran, you don't deserve to live in this country.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 06:22 AM
I beat you everywhere and everyway.

Your a miserable sack of poo.

Gee, comming from you that might be considered a compliment. However, your IQ is lower than ever and shows no sign of getting out of the negative numbers.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 06:26 AM
My picture is great isn't it?

You are a moron dude. When will you ever find a real life?

Living in a dream world will get you nowhere.

Sully
10-16-2008, 06:28 AM
You didn't misunderstand, that was a deliberate act to insult what I said. It was clear and you again are judgmental in your actions.

Which part of your commentary is not insulting? So you are willing to call me out but you turn a blind eye to every other poster on this board because they are not Programmer? How about sharing your outrage of those that insult and wish harm or death on me? Have you ever read the threads that lead up to what I've said? I doubt that you've ever done any more than judge one person on this board. do you not see the hypocricy of your actions?

What does your faith say aobut your actions and singling out a person you feel unworthy to call himself a Christian.

I've "called out" plenty of people on this board.ROFL