PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Palin still using her kids as a shield

Chiefnj2
10-15-2008, 10:29 AM
http://www.mydailysentinel.com/articles/2008/10/13/news/news00.txt

Exposing your baby to hundreds of shoppers at Walmart is a really smart move.

jidar
10-15-2008, 10:46 AM
What are we going to do, criticize a mother for shopping?

Chiefnj2
10-15-2008, 01:24 PM
There is a difference between a mom who has to bring a child shopping who probably watches to make sure the baby isn't putting things in their mouth and a politician shaking hands with hundreds of people while holding their infant child who doesn't need to be there in first place.

RJ
10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
It's hard to find a good sitter these days.

I really do hate when pols drag their kids out in front of the media. It's irrelevant. Great, you have children, and so do most adults past a certain age. BFD.

Bowser
10-15-2008, 01:36 PM
She shops at Wal-Mart, thereby funding communist China? Why does Palin hate America?

vailpass
10-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Barack had his kids on stage at the DNC. He was politicking so was Palin.
What's the difference? Setting?

HC_Chief
10-15-2008, 01:55 PM

Candidate.

RJ
10-15-2008, 01:57 PM

No difference.

Bowser
10-15-2008, 01:58 PM

Wal-Mart. If she had any taste, she'd at least go to Target.

triple
10-15-2008, 02:01 PM
it's hilarious the sarah palin derangement syndrome that the left has. she can't even walk into wal-mart without them flipping their wigs

triple
10-15-2008, 02:02 PM

right, they had his girls on stage screaming "hi daddy" while he was trying to figure out if he was in kansas city or st. louis

Donger
10-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Silliness.

Dave Lane
10-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Seriously who names their child trig? Next is Calc U Loss??

triple
10-15-2008, 02:09 PM

He's named after a relative.

HC_Chief
10-15-2008, 02:10 PM

Nice. Why not sprinkle in a Downs Syndrome quip as well? Or do you not have the balls?

triple
10-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Nice. Why not sprinkle in a Downs Syndrome quip as well? Or do you not have the balls?

I resisted the temptation to respond in kind with a BHO quip

Saulbadguy
10-15-2008, 03:28 PM

Should have named him Corky.

Dave Lane
10-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Should have named him Corky.

That at least would make sense :)

Dave Lane
10-15-2008, 04:03 PM
He's named after a relative.

Seriously? There are two people in the world named Trig? Algebra would be another way to go I guess

Dave Lane
10-15-2008, 04:04 PM

Well had you attended high school I think you would have understood my point...

OnTheWarpath58
10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
She shops at Wal-Mart, thereby funding communist China? Why does Palin hate America?

LMAO

Pablo
10-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Wal-Mart. If she had any taste, she'd at least go to Target.Whatev.

She was just stopping in to pick up John's depends. Wal-Mart's WAYY cheaper than Target.

kstater
10-15-2008, 04:28 PM
The real question: Did she buy Joe a six-pack?

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 04:29 PM
The difference between Sarah Palins mouth and her vagina is retarded things come out of her mouth with much greater frequency.

Donger
10-15-2008, 04:32 PM
The difference between Sarah Palins mouth and her vagina is retarded things come out of her mouth with much greater frequency.

That's not acceptable.

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 04:37 PM
That's not acceptable.

The guy who tries to imply Obamas a muslim by referring to him as Barak Hussein is going to lecture me about what's acceptable.

triple
10-15-2008, 04:55 PM
The guy who tries to imply Obamas a muslim by referring to him as Barak Hussein is going to lecture me about what's acceptable.

I have never heard him make that implication. Would the chief justice be doing the same upon swearing him in by calling him BHO?

triple
10-15-2008, 04:55 PM

i hope you have a special needs child someday.

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 04:56 PM
i hope you have a special needs child someday.

If I did I wouldn't whore it out for political gain.

BIG_DADDY
10-15-2008, 04:58 PM
You guys are pathetic with this shit.

triple
10-15-2008, 04:59 PM
If I did I wouldn't whore it out for political gain.

right, her main mistake was allowing the child to live, right

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 04:59 PM
I have never heard him make that implication. Would the chief justice be doing the same upon swearing him in by calling him BHO?

Oh really so if his middle name was Smith he would be calling him Barack Smith? Bullshit. Calling him Barack Hussein appeals to all you xenophobic jerkoffs.

Calcountry
10-15-2008, 05:00 PM
The difference between Sarah Palins mouth and her vagina is retarded things come out of her mouth with much greater frequency.That is just insensitive and sick dude.

Do you have children?

Donger
10-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh really so if his middle name was Smith he would be calling him Barack Smith? Bullshit. Calling him Barack Hussein appeals to all you xenophobic jerkoffs.

Honestly, the only people I see getting all worked up over his name are Democrats, for whatever reason.

triple
10-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Honestly, the only people I see getting all worked up over his name are Democrats, for whatever reason.

I don't like how they always call Sarah Palin "Sarah Palin". they should be calling her Governor Palin. I think they just want to remind people that she's a woman - the implication being that a woman should not be Vice President, of course.

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2008, 05:03 PM
That is just insensitive and sick dude.

Do you have children?

Pimping your kids out for political gain is a lot worse than a tasteless joke posted on the internet. I hope your neg rep makes you feel better.

BIG_DADDY
10-15-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't like how they always call Sarah Palin "Sarah Palin". they should be calling her Governor Palin. I think they just want to remind people that she's a woman - the implication being that a woman should not be Vice President, of course.

You mean when they are not calling her a whore or a bitch or a ...................

triple
10-15-2008, 05:13 PM
You mean when they are not calling her a whore or a bitch or a ...................

yeah, all those things that if you called a liberal woman, you'd get fed to the lions.

poor sarah made the mistake of being successful on her own, and not being one of the liberal victim class

Pablo
10-15-2008, 05:14 PM
yeah, all those things that if you called a liberal woman, you'd get fed to the lions.

poor sarah made the mistake of being successful on her own, and not being one of the liberal victim classHillary Clinton is a stupid b*tch.

Sarah Palin is a dumb c*nt.

I'll wait on the lions.

VAChief
10-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Pimping your kids out for political gain is a lot worse than a tasteless joke posted on the internet. I hope your neg rep makes you feel better.

I agree that she is doing it for the effect, but making fun of her child is below the belt. You don't need to sink to that level, it just devalues your legitimate points, which of course is what a lot of these distractions are about.

Chief Henry
10-15-2008, 05:23 PM

Seriously, who names their child "Barack Hussein" :doh!:

VAChief
10-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Seriously, who names their child "Barack Hussein" :doh!:

He seems to have more of a sense of humor about it than most on here. I'm sure he has heard it all by this time.

OnTheWarpath58
10-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Hillary Clinton is a stupid b*tch.

Sarah Palin is a dumb c*nt.

I'll wait on the lions.

ROFL

KC Jones
10-15-2008, 08:31 PM
I can't stand Palin, but it's stupid to make an issue out of this. The baby will never remember it and she needs to be with her infant as much as possible. end of story.

Sully
10-15-2008, 08:58 PM

That's pretty bad, dude.
Show a little class...would ya?

Velvet_Jones
10-15-2008, 10:00 PM
That's pretty bad, dude.

This is punkindrublic. He has never had any class.

Cannibal
10-15-2008, 11:19 PM

One of the funniest posts EVAR! ROFL You also got Donghole to show his "sensitive" side in the process. :thumb:

Logical
10-15-2008, 11:32 PM
right, they had his girls on stage screaming "hi daddy" while he was trying to figure out if he was in kansas city or st. louisI have been to both when you are in the suburbs they are really pretty much the same place.

Logical
10-15-2008, 11:35 PM
I can't stand Palin, but it's stupid to make an issue out of this. The baby will never remember it and she needs to be with her infant as much as possible. end of story.I hope you are not serious. Stumping here there and yon is no place for any baby, let alone a handicapped baby. This lady (Palin) can afford quality nursing care for the child at home or even at hotels.

Logical
10-15-2008, 11:39 PM
right, her main mistake was allowing the child to live, rightWhat if I said yes?

You would go apeshit.

Thus stupid, pointless question.

Logical
10-15-2008, 11:41 PM

Well done, very funny and I love all the indignation it created.ROFL

Mecca
10-16-2008, 06:31 AM
That's pretty bad, dude.

http://imagebot.org/debate.jpg

Sully
10-16-2008, 07:50 AM
I think it's tasteless and out of bounds. I also think it's unneccessary. Palin has done enough legitimately stupid things in her 15 minutes in the spotlight that there's no reason to pull her kids into the joke. I understand neither she or the kid are going to be reading any of this...so it's a victimless "crime." It's just a little classless to me.

King_Chief_Fan
10-16-2008, 07:54 AM
I have been to both when you are in the suburbs they are really pretty much the same place.

nope....KC is not the same shit hole that St. Louis is. I have lived in KC and now live in St. Louis.

tiptap
10-16-2008, 08:14 AM
There was an interview with a reporter from Anchorage on NPR yesterday. He was asked if Palin had trouble separating her personal life from her professional life. The reporter had put this question to persons that had worked with Palin administration. The consensus, for better or worse, is that Palin had no separation at all. It is viewed as artificial and an imposition on her life and values.

penchief
10-16-2008, 09:20 AM
it's hilarious the sarah palin derangement syndrome that the left has. she can't even walk into wal-mart without them flipping their wigs

The only problems I have are with her veracity, her Rovian smear tactics, her lack of intellectual curiosity, and her right wing attitude toward governing. It all smacks a little too much of of George W. Bush for my taste.

BigChiefFan
10-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Stay classy, Palin.