PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Tranny/ACORN worker flashes reporter

Bootlegged
10-15-2008, 04:30 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_KIgTl9s3c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_KIgTl9s3c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I thought Ultra Peanut lived in TN? Hmm...

Chief Henry
10-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Acorn's tactics are soooo not right.

I wish a few newsreporters would go knock on Bill Ayres door. I wonder what we'd find ?

I wonder if he'd give them an interview ?

jAZ
10-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Great video, actually.

The end is a perfect summary of the difference between the actual problem of the registration fraud committed on ACORN and the bogus cries of people trying to supress real registered voters from voting.

Bootlegged
10-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Great video, actually.

The end is a perfect summary of the difference between the actual problem of the registration fraud committed on ACORN and the bogus cries of people trying to supress real registered voters from voting.

ROFL

Chief Henry
10-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Great video, actually.

Your comprehension is way off again. The reporter jsut nailed ACORNS nuts to the wall.

Now, Lets see some reporters knock on Ayers and Odinga's home doors.

Bootlegged
10-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Your comprehension is way off again. The reporter jsut nailed ACORNS nuts to the wall.

Now, Lets see some reporters knock on Ayers and Odinga's home doors.

jAZ fancies himself a Dem Operative, thus it is not his comprehension that is off, just his judgement in what he aspires to be. Any idiot can SPIN shit - which is what he has chosen to do.