PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Once every 20-25 years...

Fat Elvis
10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
...a great communicator enters onto the US political stage. Looking back, we can see Ronald Reagan, Bobby Kennedy (yes, better than John), FDR, etc. These individuals have the capacity to change a nation even if you disagree with their politics or their ideals. They have this innate ability to connect with, motivate, and move an entire nation. Ultimately, they change the course of history.

I believe that Obama is the next great communicator.

I don't necessarily agree with everything that Obama says, but it is absolutely shocking when you look at the disparity of innate communication skills between himself and McCain. I honestly believe that if these two men were given an identical generic script about mutual policy stances and were told to read it that it would sound like completely different speeches simply because of thier communication abilities.

Like it or not, effective communication is (usually) a prerequisite for the office of President, and Obama absolutely obliterated McCain on that front.

I've never really been excited to vote for someone for president in my life. I've always voted against a candidate that I felt was more dangerous to the country. For the first time in my adult life (and yes, Reagan scared the bejezzus out of me the second time around--too young to vote the first time) I am proud to vote for a candidate.

Here's to our new President, Barack Obama....

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2008, 12:03 AM
I absolutely despise the "lesser of two evils" options our system consistently offers. Despite having been thoroughly interested in politics since Clinton-Bush (As a six year old, I favored Perot), I didn't vote in 2004. I didn't expect to be all that invested in a candidate this time around, either, because all of the good ones are weeded out early on in the process. But throughout 2007 I held onto a sliver of hope that this amazing motherfucker could do it.

Holy shit. It's really happening.

HMc
10-16-2008, 05:29 AM
This is why Obama has captivated so many people internationally, aswell. The surveys (whilst understandably rare), show that Obama would be the choice for something like 90% of Australians. That's probably influenced by the US Repubs representing positions that Australians would consider on the whole extremely (irrationally) right (how can you not have government health care? Why not privatise the police and fire brigades aswell while you're at it, and make people pay for their own "police plan"?) but I'd say it's mostly his ability to communicate with, and captivate, an audience.

BigRedChief
10-16-2008, 06:44 AM
but I'd say it's mostly his ability to communicate with, and captivate, an audience.
You really think its all smoke and mirrors? Give a good speech and your mine?ROFL

You have to have some meat in there too. It might not be the meat on your menu but I think the public has clearly spoken and they like Obama's proposals.

memyselfI
10-16-2008, 06:52 AM
I remember a time when DUHbya was considered charismatic and an effective communicator even while people discounted his hard fought battle with literacy.

Messier
10-16-2008, 07:08 AM
I remember a time when DUHbya was considered charismatic and an effective communicator even while people discounted his hard fought battle with literacy.

Yes, I remember when people said that Bush was charismatic. The said he's the kind of guy they'd like to have a beer with. His weakness was knowledge of the issues. So Obama is charismatic AND has knowledge of the issues as well.

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2008, 07:35 AM
Obama is no Bill Clinton.

BigChiefFan
10-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Good to know-thanks for clearing that up for everybody.

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Good to know-thanks for clearing that up for everybody.

Just poining out the OP's timeline is a little off although I guess saying "once a decade" didn't have quite the dramatic effect he was going for.

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2008, 02:28 PM
I remember a time when DUHbya was considered charismatic and an effective communicator even while people discounted his hard fought battle with literacy.Down the road, not across the street!

Bowser
10-16-2008, 02:31 PM

So he was off four or five years.

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 02:32 PM

Well then it's a good thing Obama isn't illiterate.

triple
10-16-2008, 02:32 PM
like Obama has anything in common with Reagan, other than being an eloquent speaker/reader of others' speeches

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2008, 02:33 PM
like Obama has anything in common with Reagan, other than being an eloquent speaker/reader of others' speechesWellll, I guess Obama didn't star in a movie with a chimpanzee.

And Obama writes his speeches along with a 28-year-old who rounds things out. He also wrote two books. Yes, a black man is literate and well-spoken! Shocker of shocks!

Bowser
10-16-2008, 02:35 PM
like Obama has anything in common with Reagan, other than being an eloquent speaker/reader of others' speeches

Well....well.......

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2008, 02:52 PM

I think that was his only point. Great speakers, or at least I hope it was.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Obama = all sizzle and no steak.

If he wins we are doomed.

In the past the U.S. has been resiliant and able to overcome presidents with no ability to lead, i.e. Jimmy Carter, but Obama has plans that will wipe the country off the map.

Get ready for the end boys, it's a coming.

triple
10-16-2008, 03:19 PM
Wellll, I guess Obama didn't star in a movie with a chimpanzee.

And Obama writes his speeches along with a 28-year-old who rounds things out. He also wrote two books. Yes, a black man is literate and well-spoken! Shocker of shocks!

ah yes, "you don't think Obama has done anything major in politics" = you're a racist.

i hope you guys kick this into high gear the rest of the way. you might be mccain's only hope.

Bowser

In the past the U.S. has been resiliant and able to overcome presidents with no ability to lead, i.e. Jimmy Carter, but Obama has plans that will wipe the country off the map.

LMAO

Overly dramatic much?

'Hamas' Jenkins
Here comes the Arkansas Project 2.0.

Chief Henry
10-16-2008, 03:26 PM

Obama is no JFK and he's certainly not Ronald Reagan. Obama's not even qualified to carry either of those two distinguished gentlemans jock strap.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 03:27 PM
LMAO

Overly dramatic much?

IF he is elected, watch for it.

I doubt that even you will like what you see.

Bowser
10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
IF he is elected, watch for it.

I doubt that even you will like what you see.

Well, I guess it is possible in theory, since the world is going to end on December 21, 2012, according to the Mayans.

triple
10-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Well, I guess it is possible in theory, since the world is going to end on December 21, 2012, according to the Mayans.

Not so.

Bowser
10-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Not so.

LINK???

triple
10-16-2008, 03:56 PM
LINK???

www.google.com

Bowser
10-16-2008, 04:09 PM
www.google.com

That just takes me to Google.

ClevelandBronco
10-16-2008, 04:13 PM
I believe that Obama is the next great communicator.

Yet he's never said anything.

ClevelandBronco
10-16-2008, 04:16 PM
My bad. He did say last night that he thinks it would be good to steal money from those who've earned it and give it to those who haven't.

Dave Lane
10-16-2008, 04:17 PM

He's not old and grumpy. And hasn't caused any bad political decisions to become law yet. So yeah there is a big disconnect.

Dave Lane
10-16-2008, 04:18 PM

Damn Tom sometimes I think everyone misses your sarcasm.

Dave

HMc
10-16-2008, 05:47 PM
You really think its all smoke and mirrors? Give a good speech and your mine?ROFL

You have to have some meat in there too. It might not be the meat on your menu but I think the public has clearly spoken and they like Obama's proposals.

I was talking about how Australians have recieved him. That IS likely due more to his speaking efforts.

Donger
10-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Yes, a black man is literate and well-spoken! Shocker of shocks!

Joe, is that you?

Programmer
10-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Damn Tom sometimes I think everyone misses your sarcasm.

Dave

Dave,

I think everyone is waiting for you to wake up and realize that your POV of the world is warped.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 07:30 PM

Yeah, we would be much better off with that asshole McCain. I mean, a total fucking asshole is JUST WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS! A total asshole, who graduated at the BOTTOM of his class, with a short temper. Who is 72.

Vote asshole!

MahiMike
10-16-2008, 08:00 PM
You just compared him to some great people. I told a friend of mine the other day that Obama has the chance to be the next FDR. It's a very similar situation to back then. With this economy in the shitter, Obama will create millions of jobs to get us going. He'll also stop those greedy bastards from sending our good jobs overseas.
(Trickle down economics, my ass!)

He'll also be what this country needs for world politics. Never before has the world seen anything other than a rich white male as president of the U.S. Diversity was never important and therefore other countries couldn't relate.

4 years from now, the democrats will still love him and the republicans will still hate him even though the rest of the world is better off for his efforts.
:clap:

Programmer
10-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah, we would be much better off with that asshole McCain. I mean, a total ****ing asshole is JUST WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS! A total asshole, who graduated at the BOTTOM of his class, with a short temper. Who is 72.

Vote asshole!

At least he graduated and doesn't live in his momma's basement. He's also been laid.

So, you want Obama to be president? What exactly has he done for anyone? What experience does he have? NOT A F*g thing.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 08:56 PM
He's also been laid.

ROFL

What a great fucking qualification to be President.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 08:57 PM
You just compared him to some great people. I told a friend of mine the other day that Obama has the chance to be the next FDR. It's a very similar situation to back then. With this economy in the shitter, Obama will create millions of jobs to get us going. He'll also stop those greedy bastards from sending our good jobs overseas.
(Trickle down economics, my ass!)

He'll also be what this country needs for world politics. Never before has the world seen anything other than a rich white male as president of the U.S. Diversity was never important and therefore other countries couldn't relate.

4 years from now, the democrats will still love him and the republicans will still hate him even though the rest of the world is better off for his efforts.
:clap:

I doubt that you'll even remember Obama in 4 years. He will dissappear from the face of the earth after he loses the election. The closest Obama can be compared to any past president is Jimmy Carter, at least Carter had his heart in the right place, he wanted to make the country better but didn't have the tools. Obama has that same tool bag.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 08:58 PM
ROFL

What a great ****ing qualification to be President.

Guess you'll never be qualified for president! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Wow, just avoid the issue at hand, Tom.

You've already made no effort to deny the fact that McCain is a complete and utter asshole, so we can only assume you agree with that characterization.

So tell us - why does a complete and total asshole deserve to be President?

kcfanintitanhell
10-16-2008, 09:20 PM

You've already made no effort to deny the fact that McCain is a complete and utter asshole, so we can only assume you agree with that characterization.

I have that dipstick on ignore, so all I can do in reply (and you all are free to join me.......

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Programmer
10-16-2008, 09:31 PM

I don't need to defend McCain for you. You already hate him. What good would it do to show you the error of your ways?

You, otoh, can't post anyting in Obama's history that would convince anyone that he is qualified to be the president. Obama himself couldn't, or wouldn't, answer the question about Ayres when confronted with the truth, he diverted the question to I won't have him in my cabinet and he isn't part of my campaign. Smooth, but totally avoided telling the truth. If he can't tell you the truth regarding his association with a terrorist what else will he keep from you as president?

Programmer
10-16-2008, 09:34 PM
I have that dipstick on ignore, so all I can do in reply (and you all are free to join me.......

You can't answer because there isn't an answer to that morons question. Likewise, you are voting for Obama for what reason? You can't tell for two reasons, you can't because the man has no substance to anything he says, or did you not listen to the debate last night? When confronted with facts of record he lied. Secondly you can't answer because you are a coward and are afraid to hear the truth.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 09:36 PM
I don't need to defend McCain for you. You already hate him. What good would it do to show you the error of your ways?

I completely accept the fact I'm largely a political ignoramus. But everything I've read about McCain tells me he's a complete asshole who's only out for himself.

Show me the error of my ways, Tom. What am I missing? What makes John McCain not an asshole? Or, at the very least, what covers up the incredible stench of his assholeishness?

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2008, 09:41 PM
My bad. He did say last night that he thinks it would be good to steal money from those who've earned it and give it to those who haven't.Yes, yes. Contributing to the system in proportion to the amount you depend on its proper functioning is totally the same as being robbed. Such is the Republican viewpoint.

Logical
10-16-2008, 09:49 PM

Get ready for the end boys, it's a coming.This is just too stupid to let pass. Please oh retarded one tell us how exactly he will destroy the US?

Programmer
10-16-2008, 09:54 PM
This is just too stupid to let pass. Please oh retarded one tell us how exactly he will destroy the US?

Go take your metamusal and go to bed Jim. Your mental capacity left years ago. You've flip flopped more than John Kerry did.

I don't care to engage someone that is so full of hate he can't see which candidate is better to lead the country. You are living in the past and can not even comprehend what is going on.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I completely accept the fact I'm largely a political ignoramus. But everything I've read about McCain tells me he's a complete asshole who's only out for himself.

Show me the error of my ways, Tom. What am I missing? What makes John McCain not an asshole? Or, at the very least, what covers up the incredible stench of his assholeishness?

First you tell us all here what makes you not an asshole? You don't have any concept other than what you've been fed by the liberal base here. You don't have a clue otherwise you wouldn't be spinning off center as you have been.

John McCain is not the perfect candidate; however, he is far and away a better candidate than Obama. Obama has nothing of substance to anythign he has done or anything he has claimed to do.

What do you know of his past? What do you care about those that he associates himself with?

What do you know of McCains past? What do you know about those he associates himself with?

You can't answer because you don't know. Clayton, go back to your little corner in the basement and try not to hurt yourself when you switch hands.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 10:01 PM
First you tell us all here what makes you not an asshole?

Irrelevant to the discussion.

You don't have any concept other than what you've been fed by the liberal base here. You don't have a clue otherwise you wouldn't be spinning off center as you have been.

What? Are saying the rampant reports of what an ASSHOLE John McCain is are all LIES?

Fuck the rest of your questions, Tom. I'm the one asking the fucking questions here.

What great character trait overrides McCain's extreme asshole nature?

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes, yes. Contributing to the system in proportion to the amount you depend on its proper functioning is totally the same as being robbed. Such is the Republican viewpoint.

What good will Obama's tax plan do for the welfare of the country? If you pay less taxes so the rich can pay more what do you gain? What does the country gain if the rich no longer have the additional funds from tax breaks when it comes to expanding business? What would their motive be to grow a business if all of their profits are taxed away? Ask Jimmy Carter what it does, he took office in 1977 to an unemployment rate around 4.5%, when he left office it was nearly 13%. Inflation was eating everyone up, interest rates were nearing 20%. Carter levied taxes on the upper 5% of taxpayers and the result was not good. IN todays world and the plan of Obama worse things could happen, that's the good news, the bad news is that the level of the worse things could far bypass those numbers left to Reagan in 1981.

If you have a 401K you might have notced more than a 20% loss in the past two weeks. What do you think it will be when those that create jobs for the nation don't have the money to add to their business and create those jobs? You know, those jobs that are below $250,000.00 a year?

Check out all of the plans that Obama has, they all will cost trillions of dollars that the country does not have. If you think your 401K is bad now, wait for a year or two of Obama's plan for the country. You might be on welfare, as might many more Americans than are on it now. No growth in business means no jobs, no jobs means peanut doesn't have a job and if he has the opportuntiy for one he may not take it because it is beneath his "level".

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Go take your metamusal and go to bed Jim. Your mental capacity left years ago. You've flip flopped more than John Kerry did.

I don't care to engage someone that is so full of hate he can't see which candidate is better to lead the country. You are living in the past and can not even comprehend what is going on.If that was true I would be supporting John Sidney McCain III elitest extraordinaire.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Irrelevant to the discussion.

What? Are saying the rampant reports of what an ASSHOLE John McCain is are all LIES?

**** the rest of your questions, Tom. I'm the one asking the ****ing questions here.

What great character trait overrides McCain's extreme asshole nature?

You aren't asking quesitons you imbicile, you are attacking someone that you don't care for. McCain is no more of an asshole as anyone on this board. You just don't have the capacity to realize that your head is 2 feet up your ass.

Answer any of the questions, you hate for the sake of hate and don't have any grounds for your name calling of McCain.

Back to the basement with you, tell mommy you are ready for bed and have her tuck you in.

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:09 PM
What good will Obama's tax plan do for the welfare of the country? If you pay less taxes so the rich can pay more what do you gain? What does the country gain if the rich no longer have the additional funds from tax breaks when it comes to expanding business? What would their motive be to grow a business if all of their profits are taxed away? Ask Jimmy Carter what it does, he took office in 1977 to an unemployment rate around 4.5%, when he left office it was nearly 13%. Inflation was eating everyone up, interest rates were nearing 20%. Carter levied taxes on the upper 5% of taxpayers and the result was not good. IN todays world and the plan of Obama worse things could happen, that's the good news, the bad news is that the level of the worse things could far bypass those numbers left to Reagan in 1981.

If you have a 401K you might have notced more than a 20% loss in the past two weeks. What do you think it will be when those that create jobs for the nation don't have the money to add to their business and create those jobs? You know, those jobs that are below $250,000.00 a year?

Check out all of the plans that Obama has, they all will cost trillions of dollars that the country does not have. If you think your 401K is bad now, wait for a year or two of Obama's plan for the country. You might be on welfare, as might many more Americans than are on it now. No growth in business means no jobs, no jobs means peanut doesn't have a job and if he has the opportuntiy for one he may not take it because it is beneath his "level".What a bunch of crap, Wall Street financial analysts and stockbrokers don't create jobs, they fuggin manipulate money.

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:12 PM
You aren't asking quesitons you imbicile, you are attacking someone that you don't care for. McCain is no more of an asshole as anyone on this board. You just don't have the capacity to realize that your head is 2 feet up your ass.

Answer any of the questions, you hate for the sake of hate and don't have any grounds for your name calling of McCain.

Back to the basement with you, tell mommy you are ready for bed and have her tuck you in.Lets not parse issues this is the fact.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=81637&stc=1&d=1222885122

Douche Baggins
You aren't asking quesitons you imbicile, you are attacking someone that you don't care for.

OK, I'm sorry I attacked John McCain.

However, everything I have read indicates he is a less-than-desirable person. He is a man of low moral fiber.

So, given that I find those qualities to be extremely reprehensible in a person who is supposed to lead the country, I need someone, who is obviously more well informed than I, to tell me just why John McCain is so goddamn awesome.

I'm waiting. Sell me on John McCain!

Programmer
If that was true I would be supporting John Sidney McCain III elitest extraordinaire.

You are senile. If you feel McCain is an elitest you are totally lost. McCain has been a public servant for a very long time. Obama has been grooming himself for president for four years. His attitude towards virtually all Americans point to him being an elitist.

All you have done is to put your support behind someone that gives you a woody because he is young and can effectively read a speech written by another person.

Last night he wouldn't even be honest about his association with Ayres. He diverted the answer away from the original question. If he is willing to mislead the public about a simple thing like that what more will he do if he is accidentally elected to office?

You don't know his past, nor what his plan is. All you can see is his sizzle as a speaker, he has nothing to back his talk, he can't walk the walk.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Lets not parse issues this is the fact.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=81637&stc=1&d=1222885122

I"d say that you are more of a hypocrite and coward than you can prove about me. Your little pictrue does nothing but show that you are truly the asshole I've always thought you are.

You might try finding something factual to post about me if you want to mount a personal attack.

You fucking imbicile.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:16 PM
OK, I'm sorry I attacked John McCain.

However, everything I have read indicates he is a less-than-desirable person. He is a man of low moral fiber.

So, given that I find those qualities to be extremely reprehensible in a person who is supposed to lead the country, I need someone, who is obviously more well informed than I, to tell me just why John McCain is so goddamn awesome.

I'm waiting. Sell me on John McCain!

If you are old enough to vote your one vote won't make a difference, besides you are not capable of being convinced, you've had too much of the obama koolaid.

Your one vote will not matter. You are on your own.

Cannibal
10-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I doubt that you'll even remember Obama in 4 years. He will dissappear from the face of the earth after he loses the election. The closest Obama can be compared to any past president is Jimmy Carter, at least Carter had his heart in the right place, he wanted to make the country better but didn't have the tools. Obama has that same tool bag.

The only ones doing any dissapearing will be Bush and Cheney. I bet we'll be able to count on one hand the number interviews they do after their terms end. They are going away and I am very happy about it.

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:17 PM
I"d say that you are more of a hypocrite and coward than you can prove about me. Your little pictrue does nothing but show that you are truly the asshole I've always thought you are.

You might try finding something factual to post about me if you want to mount a personal attack.

You ****ing imbicile.When calling someone a f*cking imbecile it is best not to mispell imbecile.

And really, really stupid.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 10:18 PM
you are not capable of being convinced, you've had too much of the obama koolaid.

Actually, I have had very little. I've probably read more about McCain than Obama. I just can't get past the fact that he is a horrible person.

Help me. I'm very open, Tom.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:20 PM
When calling someone a f*cking imbecile it is best not to mispell imbecile.

And really, really stupid.

Here, does that give you a woody now?
imbecile
You are such a small little man. all you have is bullshit to keep your life worthwhile?

I pity you. I may be an ass, but at least I'm happy. I don't believe you are, nor can you be.

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:20 PM
You are senile. If you feel McCain is an elitest you are totally lost. McCain has been a public servant for a very long time. Obama has been grooming himself for president for four years. His attitude towards virtually all Americans point to him being an elitist.

All you have done is to put your support behind someone that gives you a woody because he is young and can effectively read a speech written by another person.

Last night he wouldn't even be honest about his association with Ayres. He diverted the answer away from the original question. If he is willing to mislead the public about a simple thing like that what more will he do if he is accidentally elected to office?

You don't know his past, nor what his plan is. All you can see is his sizzle as a speaker, he has nothing to back his talk, he can't walk the walk.

Oh you are right, I have forgotten McCain's only real qualification. POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Actually, I have had very little. I've probably read more about McCain than Obama. I just can't get past the fact that he is a horrible person.

Help me. I'm very open, Tom.

:BS:

You are a liar and don't know the first thing about McCain, otherwise you wouldn't throw out the insults as you have.

You are lost and without hope.

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Here, does that give you a woody now?
imbecile
You are such a small little man. all you have is bullshit to keep your life worthwhile?

I pity you. I may be an ass, but at least I'm happy. I don't believe you are, nor can you be.Sorry I cannot help you are a stupid man, I think we need to add that to this graphic.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Oh you are right, I have forgotten McCain's only real qualification. POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW

You obviously aren't capable of getting away from a short period in his life.

Tell me, what has Obama done that makes you feel so horny for him? He hasn't done anything worthwhile in his entire life. If McCains only qualification was that he was a POW it would still be more of a qualification than Obama's qualifications.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 10:24 PM

You are a liar and don't know the first thing about McCain, otherwise you wouldn't throw out the insults as you have.

You are lost and without hope.

Rolling Stone told me a story about McCain, Tom. The only logical conclusion was that he was a huge asshole.

I could be wrong, however. You can convert me to McCainism. Seriously, if he is the superior candidate, I would like to hear why.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry I cannot help you are a stupid man, I think we need to add that to this graphic.

It seems like you have stooped to the level of a teenage girl, all you have is name calling. You are truly pityful.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Rolling Stone told me a story about McCain, Tom. The only logical conclusion was that he was a huge asshole.

I could be wrong, however. You can convert me to McCainism. Seriously, if he is the superior candidate, I would like to hear why.

:BS: you are nothing more than a waste of time.

If you really wanted to know about McCain you'd be searching somewhere other than Rolling Stone.

Live with your hatred, it gives us all a sense of what is right with the world.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 10:31 PM
:BS: you are nothing more than a waste of time.

If you really wanted to know about McCain you'd be searching somewhere other than Rolling Stone.

Live with your hatred, it gives us all a sense of what is right with the world.

I don't really hate McCain, Tom. I just don't want an asshole as my President.

I would honestly like to have a serious discussion about what makes him such a good candidate, but you apparently are unwilling.

I guess that says a lot about McCain, huh? One of his big supporters won't even try to educate a young American voter about him.

If you want to let Rolling Stone make my decision for me, go right ahead. They provided me with enough information.

ClevelandBronco
10-16-2008, 10:36 PM

I would honestly like to have a serious discussion about what makes him such a good candidate, but you apparently are unwilling.

I guess that says a lot about McCain, huh? One of his big supporters won't even try to educate a young American voter about him.

If you want to let Rolling Stone make my decision for me, go right ahead. They provided me with enough information.

Hey, moron. Your vote doesn't count for spit. You live in Texas.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey, moron. Your vote doesn't count for spit. You live in Texas.

Who said I was voting?

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:46 PM
It seems like you have stooped to the level of a teenage girl, all you have is name calling. You are truly pityful.You should be highly flattered Tom, imitation is flattery.

ClevelandBronco
10-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Who said I was voting?

No one. It just doesn't matter whether you are or aren't.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:54 PM

You do hate McCain. Your every word says so.

You can't have an honest or serious discussion, you are incapable.

I'm not a big supporter, you have obviously never read anything I've posted about him. He is the lesser of two evils.

You're not a Young American, you are nothing more than an idiot that hates just for the sake of hating.

You made your mind up long ago about McCain and rolling stone had nothing to do with it.

You say your aren't going to vote? That's good, one less vote for Nobama.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 10:56 PM
You should be highly flattered Tom, imitation is flattery.

No Jim, you were calling people on this board names long before I ever came on the scene.

Apparently you are trying to flatter yourself. (I think that's like masturbation - does your wife know? What will he think?)

Logical
10-16-2008, 10:57 PM
No Jim, you were calling people on this board names long before I ever came on the scene.

Apparently you are trying to flatter yourself. (I think that's like masturbation - does your wife know? What will he think?)Aw that is so cute a gay joke from the homophobe.ROFL

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 11:05 PM
You made your mind up long ago about McCain and rolling stone had nothing to do with it.

Actually Rolling Stone really swayed me.

I am not your average liberal. In fact, I'm not a liberal. I'm more conservative or liberal. But I don't support assholes of any party.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Aw that is so cute a gay joke from the homophobe.ROFL

Who's joking? You live in California - that's proof enough.

You seem to like calling people names - homophobe.

I'd like to see you prove that one, I have no fear of your kind of person, I just don't agree with your lifestyle.

Programmer
10-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Actually Rolling Stone really swayed me.

I am not your average liberal. In fact, I'm not a liberal. I'm more conservative or liberal. But I don't support assholes of any party.

Douche Baggins
10-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Tom, you are blinded by DC. I rarely frequent here. I also see Obama's faults. He is no savior.

Logical
10-16-2008, 11:17 PM

I'd like to see you prove that one, I have no fear of your kind of person, I just don't agree with your lifestyle.Awww ya betcha, all dem Californians they is gay, ya dey is, dats fo shore.

Mecca
10-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Pray the gay away!

Dick Bull
10-16-2008, 11:49 PM

I'd like to see you prove that one, I have no fear of your kind of person, I just don't agree with your lifestyle.

I truly appreciate the irony you laid on us.

Calling Jim out on calling names while calling him names.

Priceless.

Dick Bull
10-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Pray the gay away!

Dude you could pray forever and not pray tom's gay away.

Mecca
10-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Dude you could pray forever and not pray tom's gay away.

Tom and Johnny are such plights on the human race, they're bringing down the intelligence level of the gene pool.

Dick Bull
10-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Tom and Johnny are such plights on the human race, they're bringing down the intelligence level of the gene pool.

believe it or not I like KcJohnny, never has crossed me

Tom could drink gasoline and chase it with a match then I'd be happy

Programmer
10-17-2008, 06:33 AM
Awww ya betcha, all dem Californians they is gay, ya dey is, dats fo shore.

From the manner of your comment you are a gay racist. Now that might surprise some, but not me.

Not true, but you knew that. It's only the ones that profess it on bulletin boards I'm speaking of .... that would be you jim.

Programmer
10-17-2008, 06:35 AM

If you were ever in the gene pool you'd be thrown out for not being of the same race.

Your hatred of anyone that is willing to share Christianity on a bulletin board is obvious, but what should we expect from an admitted atheist?

You might try being a little more Christ like and a lost less asshole like.

Programmer
10-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Pray the gay away!

jim is never leaving, you should know that by now. 60,000+ posts. He has no life outside of this little cirle of liberal jerkers.

triple
10-17-2008, 06:47 AM

the world you're looking for is "blight", Mr. Yeats