PDA

View Full Version : maybe we should hire obama as head coach....

jeffery
10-16-2008, 06:38 AM
we need change....Right?

Bwana
10-16-2008, 06:46 AM
:spock:

SNR
10-16-2008, 06:47 AM
There IS no hope to be found on this team, sir

jeffery
10-16-2008, 07:07 AM
yea i was joking anywho....i hate obama...and i will probably go live in japan if he is elected president...i cant stand the fat that i am a 23 yr old man that has worked my tail off for everything i have and i came from nothing...but some bum cant get health insurance a gov money(my tax dollars) so he can sit at home and be a bum....screw that

jidar
10-16-2008, 07:10 AM
Well you better brush up on your Japanese son, Obama is on pace to win by a landslide, it's all but over.
Unless he comes out in a news conference and shits on the podium then screams "KILL WHITEY" in the microphone I don't think Mccain has a chance.

King_Chief_Fan
10-16-2008, 07:21 AM
we need change....Right?
maybe he can get distribution of talent through the league. Take from one team and give to another so all teams are equal.

Tiger's Fan
10-16-2008, 07:30 AM
No hitting other players, and free tickets for everyone!!!

BucsGirl
10-16-2008, 07:33 AM
He's got my vote

Skip Towne
Yay!! Free shit!!

El Jefe
Well you better brush up on your Japanese son, Obama is on pace to win by a landslide, it's all but over.
Unless he comes out in a news conference and shits on the podium then screams "KILL WHITEY" in the microphone I don't think Mccain has a chance.

I think you will be suprised.

KCUnited
I got 5 on your plane ticket.

BigRedChief
10-16-2008, 07:35 AM
hey N00b, this is a football only forum here. Take it to the Washington forum.

No one likes a sore loser.

jeffery
10-16-2008, 07:36 AM
the guy is a joke if he really thinks he can run this country...hell, im not even sure he knows the name of this country.

jeffery
10-16-2008, 07:38 AM
hey N00b, this is a football only forum here. Take it to the Washington forum.

No one likes a sore loser.

i was merely making a joke at how bad this organization is right now....dick

seclark
10-16-2008, 07:41 AM

and the "joke" was just as bad as the organization.
sec

Lzen
10-16-2008, 07:43 AM

BRC is right, though. CP made the decision long ago that we prefer to keep our political topics separate from our sports section. Personally, I am just plain sick of the politics.

biggunns
10-16-2008, 07:44 AM
He would do better than Herm!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

seclark
10-16-2008, 07:45 AM
BRC is right, though. CP made the decision long ago that we prefer to keep our political topics separate from our sports section. Personally, I am just plain sick of the politics.

^winner^
sec

BigRedChief
10-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Social etiquette dude.

The people in this part of the planet don't like politics in here, even political humor. And me pointing this social fact out doesn't make me a dick. It makes you look like an ass for name calling when all I did was state a social fact of the community.

Mecca
10-16-2008, 08:46 AM
the guy is a joke if he really thinks he can run this country...hell, im not even sure he knows the name of this country.

I'm sure you are smarter than a guy with a degree from Harvard that practiced constitutional law...yes he really knows nothing about our country uh huh.

I do love the attitude some have in our country "fuck everyone else but me" I bet you hate all the other 1st world nations that provide universal health care eh?

talastan
10-16-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm sure you are smarter than a guy with a degree from Harvard that practiced constitutional law...yes he really knows nothing about our country uh huh.

I do love the attitude some have in our country "**** everyone else but me" I bet you hate all the other 1st world nations that provide universal health care eh?

Don't hate the nation, just their system because it doesn't work efficently.

talastan
10-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Sorry couldn't resist, no please someone if possible move this over to the DC forum before I open my mouth again!!! The temptation is too great!! :eek:

Mecca
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Well if we had universal healthcare Brodie Croyle would have cost them so much money by now...maybe he's holding it back.

Tuckdaddy
10-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Maybe we should hire Mccain. He sure as hell won't be president thank god.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Obama is Herm Edwards....lots of talk, yet wont back it up

SNR
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM

I do love the attitude some have in our country "fuck everyone else but me" I bet you hate all the other 1st world nations that provide universal health care eh?Fuck you. I'm #1

Fish
10-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Herm is a moooslim.... [/tips hat]

luv
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
yea i was joking anywho....i hate obama...and i will probably go live in japan if he is elected president...i cant stand the fat that i am a 23 yr old man that has worked my tail off for everything i have and i came from nothing...but some bum cant get health insurance a gov money(my tax dollars) so he can sit at home and be a bum....screw that

You want that health insurance taxed?

smittysbar
10-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Obama is Herm Edwards....lots of talk, yet wont back it up

:D

Mr. Laz
wrong forum retard

El Jefe

I do love the attitude some have in our country "**** everyone else but me" I bet you hate all the other 1st world nations that provide universal health care eh?

I would love to read his thesis. OH that's right it won't be released.

Pablo
10-16-2008, 10:22 AM
yea i was joking anywho....i hate obama...and i will probably go live in japan if he is elected president...i cant stand the fat that i am a 23 yr old man that has worked my tail off for everything i have and i came from nothing...but some bum cant get health insurance a gov money(my tax dollars) so he can sit at home and be a bum....screw thatI hate the fact that I'm 22 years old and some of my peers still can't form complete sentences or spell-check.

But that Obama guy's a gun-stealin Muslim. Go ahead and move to japan, I'm sure they're dying for young, white intellectuals such as yourself to come over there and sully their gene pool.

StcChief
10-16-2008, 10:25 AM
no More Afirmative Action here.

Dave Lane
10-16-2008, 10:40 AM
He would do better than Herm!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

Even McCain might and I like Obama

jeffery
10-16-2008, 11:05 AM
so do you think HONESTLY think it is right that some people work their ass off and other sit theirs on a couch and both have equall benifits...im not rich my wife and i maybe make 42,000/year if lucky...but i work my tail hard everyday to provide for my family...ill be damned if someone wants to take my money that I WORK for and give it to someone that has no ambition....and if we start talking about "taxing the rich"...they are rich for a reason....they worked their ass off for it....and you can argue that it was hand me down money...ala paris hilton...that money came through hard work...so yes i bet on myself everyday to go to wor to provide for my family...i dont want nobodies money nor do i need it

Mecca
10-16-2008, 11:12 AM
So let me get this right, Obama's stance will in no way hurt you, it will actually give you a tax break yet you are still complaining about it?

I bet you'd love paying tax on your health care that you have wouldn't you?

Chief Faithful
10-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Hire his marketing campaign team who are so good at polishing warts. This team needs a good polishing.

Lzen
10-16-2008, 12:11 PM
So let me get this right, Obama's stance will in no way hurt you, it will actually give you a tax break yet you are still complaining about it?

The problem with Obama is that I don't believe him when he says 90 something percent will not see an increase. Plus, I don't like the taxes on businesses. That seems to me to be the opposite of what you would want to do to help the economy recover.

As for McCain's health care. I think his plan is moronic at best. I am not thrilled with that proposal.

Neither guy seems all that great to me, but I will probably just vote for the lesser of the 2 evils. If there were ever a third party candidate that stood a real chance, I would definitely consider voting for him/her.

Now mods can we get this thread moved to DC now? It has definitely turned political all the way.

El Jefe
10-16-2008, 01:37 PM

It's going to hurt my family, our family business is going to get taxed even more. Nobama says he will give small business a tax cut if they make less than 250k a year. Let me break it to you, that is not a lot of money. Considering they are taking total sales amounts, small business can make over 250k and still not be doing well and now they are going to lose more money in taxes. So yes it will hurt me.

El Jefe
10-16-2008, 01:38 PM

FTR. You don't know everything about everything like you think you do.

TEX
10-16-2008, 04:20 PM

He didn't know the correct number of states so you might have a point....

Jilly
10-16-2008, 04:24 PM
The problem with Jeffery is that the e and the r are switched in his name....right? Shouldn't it be Jeffrey? Jeffery just sounds funny.....like there's an extra syllable.

Dick Bull
10-16-2008, 06:35 PM
FTR. You don't know everything about everything like you think you do.

FTR that's a brilliant statement that we all would like for you to elaborate on

RustShack
10-16-2008, 06:38 PM
I'll cry if Obama doesn't win... He cares about the middle class unlike Bush/McCain.

Cannibal
10-16-2008, 06:49 PM
The fact that this utter moron, imbred, imbecile, dipshit has positive rep says something about the intellect of some of other utter moron, imbred, imbecile, dipshits on this board.

You all should group up for a bonfire ala Texas A&M.

Adept Havelock
10-16-2008, 06:52 PM
I see the repeated smacks in the head from Dolly and Billy have taken their toll.

Uncle_Ted
10-16-2008, 07:01 PM
I think Sarah Palin would be a better choice ... unlike Herm, I'll betcha that she actually watches the Super Bowl, doggone it.

jAZ
10-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I think that even the Repubilcans around here would take Obama over Carl Peterson as GM.