PDA

View Full Version : Elections Republicans: Obama = Watermelon, Kool-Aide, Ribs, Fried Chicken and Food Stamps

jAZ
10-16-2008, 11:52 AM
http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2008/10-16/racist16_400.jpg

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_buck16.3d67d4a.html

Inland GOP mailing depicts Obama's face on food stamp
07:07 AM PDT on Thursday, October 16, 2008

By MICHELLE DeARMOND
The Press-Enterprise

The latest newsletter by an Inland Republican women's group depicts Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama surrounded by a watermelon, ribs and a bucket of fried chicken, prompting outrage in political circles.

The October newsletter by the Chaffey Community Republican Women, Federated says if Obama is elected his image will appear on food stamps -- instead of dollar bills like other presidents. The statement is followed by an illustration of "Obama Bucks" -- a phony $10 bill featuring Obama's face on a donkey's body, labeled "United States Food Stamps."

The GOP newsletter, which was sent to about 200 members and associates of the group by e-mail and regular mail last week, is drawing harsh criticism from members of the political group, elected leaders, party officials and others as racist.

The group's president, Diane Fedele, said she plans to send an apology letter to her members and to apologize at the club's meeting next week. She said she simply wanted to deride a comment Obama made over the summer about how as an African-American he "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

"It was strictly an attempt to point out the outrageousness of his statement. I really don't want to go into it any further," Fedele said in a telephone interview Tuesday. "I absolutely apologize to anyone who was offended. That clearly wasn't my attempt."

Fedele said she got the illustration in a number of chain e-mails and decided to reprint it for her members in the Trumpeter newsletter because she was offended that Obama would draw attention to his own race. She declined to say who sent her the e-mails with the illustration.

J Diddy
10-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Racist bitch.

jiveturkey
10-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I like ribs.

Goapics1
10-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Doesn't surprise me.

Thig Lyfe
10-16-2008, 12:00 PM
This is sad.

They know they're fucked, so they might as well let the hate out.

<embed FlashVars="videoId=24400" src='http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/video_player/view/default/swf.jhtml' quality='high' bgcolor='#cccccc' width='332' height='316' name='comedy_central_player' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='always' allownetworking='external' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'></embed>

OnTheWarpath58
10-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Does this come as a shock to anyone?

Sick.

StcChief
10-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Memphis style or NC style.... KC Style or STL Maull's style? what choice. Pork Baby back or beef ribs....

Donger
10-16-2008, 12:03 PM
That's despicable.

Mecca
10-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Does this come as a shock to anyone?

Sick.

Not really..

The sad thing is, if Barack wins or loses, the country is torn further apart as a result. If he wins, some whites will say they're being forced into minority submission by blacks. If he loses, most blacks will cry conspiracy. It's an effed-up societal mindset we'll have to deal with no matter what. But no one said that the average human was particularly smart or insightful.

triple
10-16-2008, 12:09 PM
the Chaffey Community Republican Women, Federated ought to have their gunts kicked in

jidar
10-16-2008, 12:11 PM
hahah
god, how stupid can people be?

Lzen
10-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I like ribs.

I like all of the above. mmmmmmm.....

keg in kc
10-16-2008, 12:15 PM
"I absolutely apologize to anyone who was offended. That clearly wasn't my attempt."Yeah, I mean how could anyone possibly misconstrue your intent, lady. It was so clear that you didn't have any racial overtones there.

Radar Chief
10-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Republicans: Obama = Watermelon, Kool-Aide, Ribs, Fried Chicken and Food Stamps

The GOP newsletter, which was sent to about 200 members and associates of the group by e-mail and regular mail last week, is drawing harsh criticism from members of the political group, elected leaders, party officials and others as racist.

Demagogue much?

triple
10-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Demagogue much?

your bold is a little off, it was sent to 200 members and associates of this group. it was sent by... who? a couple of idiots. of course the thread byline is "republicans:" so.. yes. demagogue much...

RaiderH8r
10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I love me some bbq and chicken. I think the Kool Aid reference is the usual Jim Jones/Obot blind follower thing because, according to Dave Chapelle, black kids love the purple drink.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Re-uO48BVu4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Re-uO48BVu4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

|Zach|
10-16-2008, 12:57 PM
"I absolutely apologize to anyone who was offended. That clearly wasn't my attempt."
[/I][/INDENT]

Yea, clearly...

WTF?

Saulbadguy
10-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Does anyone else find racial stereotypes amusing?

triple
10-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Does anyone else find racial stereotypes amusing?

i like political ones. i wouldn't mind being some oilman chomping on a big cigar that I lit with $100 bills, but unfortunately i'm not there yet.

SNR
10-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Watch at 1:04

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG6P8koqCbg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG6P8koqCbg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PhillyChiefFan
10-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Furthering the racial chasm one sterotype at a time.

Radar Chief
10-16-2008, 02:22 PM
your bold is a little off, it was sent to 200 members and associates of this group. it was sent by... who? a couple of idiots. of course the thread byline is "republicans:" so.. yes. demagogue much...

Good point.

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2008, 02:24 PM
I am also for those things. Give me.

RJ
10-16-2008, 02:25 PM
"I absolutely apologize to anyone who was offended. That clearly wasn't my attempt."

No, I'm sure it wasn't your attempt. Nothing at all offensive about that. Folks are so damned sensitive these days.

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2008, 02:27 PM
I love those kinds of apologies. I'm sorry you're SUCH A WHINY BITCH that you got offended. I was just kiddin' around.

VAChief
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
This is sad.

...but not terribly surprising. Look at the hate you see on this board for the guy. You don't think ideology is what is driving it do you?

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Racist bitch.

You sound like you are in denial. All white people are raythitht, including you.

“A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination. (This does not deny the existence of such prejudices, hostilities, acts of rage or discrimination.)" - Page 3

http://www.thefire.org/pdfs/3d0208922083e5d59664be8371ab5f0f.pdf?PHPSESSID=2c74f10e57be6b7f7bb31fbe6f44ffca

banyon
10-26-2008, 09:51 AM
You sound like you are in denial. All white people are raythitht, including you.

“A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States, regardless of class, gender, religion, culture or sexuality. By this definition, people of color cannot be racists, because as peoples within the U.S. system, they do not have the power to back up their prejudices, hostilities, or acts of discrimination. (This does not deny the existence of such prejudices, hostilities, acts of rage or discrimination.)" - Page 3

http://www.thefire.org/pdfs/3d0208922083e5d59664be8371ab5f0f.pdf?PHPSESSID=2c74f10e57be6b7f7bb31fbe6f44ffca

WTF does an obviously bad definition from an obscure University of Delaware thesis paper have to do with anything and why would anyone here be bound by it in any way whatsoever?

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 09:52 AM
WTF does an obviously bad definition from an obscure University of Delaware thesis paper have to do with anything and why would anyone here be bound by it in any way whatsoever?

You support that ideology.

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 09:53 AM
You support that ideology.no u

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 09:54 AM
no u

All white people are racists.

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 09:55 AM
All white people are racists.SHTSPRAYER is a white person. All white people are SHTSPRAYER. Ergo, all white people are racists.

banyon
10-26-2008, 09:56 AM
You support that ideology.

No, I don't. I explicitly and categorically reject that definition as problematic and am not aware of having said anything to the contrary.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:00 AM
No, I don't. I explicitly and categorically reject that definition as problematic and am not aware of having said anything to the contrary.

Yet you support a candidate who promotes, encourages and legitimizes this ideology.

http://www.dukenews.duke.edu/mmedia/pdf/socialdisasterad.pdf

RJ
10-26-2008, 10:01 AM
I just put 3 racks of ribs on the smoker. I'm not wild about how this batch of rub mix came out but I think they'll still be ok. Also, I'm out of apple wood and will have to use hickory. Too bad watermelon's not in season.

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Yet you support a candidate who promotes, encourages and legitimizes this ideology.

http://www.dukenews.duke.edu/mmedia/pdf/socialdisasterad.pdf

How is Obama linked to the Duke Lacrosse incident in your mind?

Did Obama say "All white people are racists" and I somehow missed it somewhere?

What did the professors say that you thought was so terrible in the link? I read it and I didn't see anything defamatory, although yesterday you hyperbolically claimed that the professors had ruined the players lives.

At some point, if you want people to listen to what you're saying, you might want to connect a few dots as opposed to the Jackson Pollack style of political propaganda.

(If you can, try to answer these relatively simple questions without additional cutting and pasting)

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:09 AM

What did the professors say that you thought was so terrible in the link? I read it and I didn't see anything defamatory, although yesterday you hyperbolically claimed that the professors had ruined the players lives.

At some point, if you want people to listen to what you're saying, you might want to connect a few dots as opposed to the Jackson Pollack style of political propaganda.

(If you can, try to answer these relatively simple questions without additional cutting and pasting)

The Duke Rape case encompasses the corruption to the rule of law, linear reasoning and the presumption of innocence engendered by political correctness and Cultural Marxism.

B.O. is just a continuation of this morally bankrupt and depraved ideology. And by proxy, you are too.

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:10 AM
The Duke Rape case encompasses the corruption to the rule of law, linear reasoning and the presumption of innocence engendered by political correctness and Cultural Marxism.

B.O. is just a continuation of this morally bankrupt and depraved ideology. And by proxy, you are too.lol

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:11 AM

B.O. is just a continuation of this morally bankrupt and depraved ideology. And by proxy, you are too.

Wow, you really can't answer any of the questions I asked? :shake:

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Wow, you really can't answer any of the questions I asked? :shake:

Obama describes driving to Davis' home in Waikiki after learning that his white grandmother was so afraid of a black panhandler she did not want to take the bus to work. Davis told the teenager that his grandmother was correct to feel scared because she understood African-Americans "have a reason to hate."

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:16 AM
"But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land."

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:20 AM
No, I don't. I explicitly and categorically reject that .

Of course you do. :rolleyes:

Yet it continues.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:21 AM
"But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land."

B.O. had it rough at Punuhou and Harvard.

:ZZZ:

I can really see where all that black rage comes from. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:21 AM
This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality.

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:22 AM
B.O. had it rough at Punuhou and Harvard.

I can really see where all that black rage comes from. ROFLIf you jumble the letters in Barack Obama around you get Black Rage?

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:23 AM
Obama describes driving to Davis' home in Waikiki after learning that his white grandmother was so afraid of a black panhandler she did not want to take the bus to work. Davis told the teenager that his grandmother was correct to feel scared because she understood African-Americans "have a reason to hate."

Is that supposed to be a quote of some kind? Or possibly totally out of context? (my guess)

Is it supposed to answer the simple questions I asked earlier?

Oh and:

FAIL.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:24 AM
If you jumble the letters in Barack Obama around you get Black Rage?

I can see why he is an angry black man attracted to Rev Wright and his hatred for America.

Punuhou must have been tough.

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Is that supposed to be a quote of some kind? Or possibly totally out of context? (my guess)you stinkin liberal communists and your CONTEXT

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Is that supposed to be a quote of some kind? Or possibly totally out of context? (my guess)

Is it supposed to answer the simple questions I asked earlier?

Oh and:

FAIL.

Poor Banyon. Cannot come to terms with his lifetime tolerance of a morally bankrupt ideology that demonizes white people. Yes, I know. You categorically deny it.

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Of course you do. :rolleyes:

Yet it continues.

If you're going to tell me what I think and am going to say, perhaps you could just go out on your street corner and have the conversation with yourself.

Or you could kindly expain WTF you were trying to ascribe to me and what basis you had for saying it.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:26 AM
you stinkin liberal communists and your CONTEXT

Punuhou must have been a nightmare. My God, how did Barry stand it? All that racism!

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:28 AM
If you're going to tell me what I think and am going to say, perhaps you could just go out on your street corner and have the conversation with yourself.

Or you could kindly expain WTF you were trying to ascribe to me and what basis you had for saying it.

I learned it from you. This is what you white liberals teach. Why are you trying to distance yourself from something that is clearly a (big) part of leftist ideology? It would be like a nazi saying "well, I liked most of it but I didn't go for the anti-semitism."

http://www.thefire.org/pdfs/3d020892...b31fbe6f44ffca

Thig Lyfe
10-26-2008, 10:28 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/1890sc_Pears_Soap_Ad.jpg

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Punuhou must have been a nightmare. My God, how did Barry stand it? All that racism!<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRgnrsFwenI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRgnrsFwenI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:29 AM
I can see why Barry immersed himself in Black Marxism. America drove him to it! The poor kid.

BAD! BAD WHITEY!

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Poor Banyon. Cannot come to terms with his lifetime tolerance of a morally bankrupt ideology that demonizes white people. Yes, I know. You categorically deny it.

No one is saying this crazy s*** except you. Not me, not Ultra Peanut, not Obama, not even some of the fringe links you've posted.

I'm still waiting on you to explain the first bats*** crazy stuff you said. It doesn't help to keep piling up the crazy. I don't think "Pile the spaghetti against the wall in a rival football team's BB on my teams gameday" is going to win your guy the election, so we might as well have a civil discussion about it.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:31 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/1890sc_Pears_Soap_Ad.jpg

And it's still like that?

ROFL

Stupid moonbat.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:31 AM
No one is saying this crazy s*** except you. Not me, not Ultra Peanut, not Obama, not even some of the fringe links you've posted.

I'm still waiting on you to explain the first bats*** crazy stuff you said. It doesn't help to keep piling up the crazy. I don't think "Pile the spaghetti against the wall in a rival football team's BB on my teams gameday" is going to win your guy the election, so we might as well have a civil discussion about it.

More denial.

Thig Lyfe
10-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I can see why Barry immersed himself in Black Marxism. America drove him to it! The poor kid.

BAD! BAD WHITEY!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL You're so bitter!!!

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I can see why you little white kiddies love Obama so much:

Man, that was intense.

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm still waiting on you to explain the first bats*** crazy stuff you said. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hSAXLayoMKI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hSAXLayoMKI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:36 AM
I can see why you little white kiddies love Obama so much:

Man, that was intense.http://i37.tinypic.com/2ns2pog.gif

Donger
10-26-2008, 10:37 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRgnrsFwenI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRgnrsFwenI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROFL

That's nutty. although the "zed" doesn't really work.

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I learned it from you. This is what you white liberals teach. Why are you trying to distance yourself from something that is clearly a (big) part of leftist ideology? It would be like a nazi saying "well, I liked most of it but I didn't go for the anti-semitism."

I taught this? When, where?

Also, I would think if this definition is as important to "leftist" ideology as you say, it would be promoted by someone with a little more influence in the party or the country than some guy no one has heard of from the univ. of Delaware. Are you aware of anyone else promoting this definition? Hell I don't even know what group this paper was presented to. ten people? twenty?

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 10:38 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2ns2pog.gif

"SHE KNOWS US NEGROS HAS A REASON TO HATE!"

ROFL
Davis was probably cornholing ol' impressionable jughead.

Enjoy the rest of the day, peabrain!

banyon
10-26-2008, 10:40 AM
More denial.

Denial? As opposed to my answering any question you posed to me, you've flatly refused to answer some pretty simple questions I asked you for a couple of hours now. I would think you would be the textbook case here.

A reminder:

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2008, 10:41 AM

ROFL

Enjoy the rest of the day, peabrain!Oh, I guess the weather just wasn't enough to pull your adorably agitated ass away.

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I'M BETTER THAN YOU

I'M LEAVING NOW

OKAY NOW I'M LEAVING

CUZ I AM BETTER THAN YOU

NUBS

Thig Lyfe
10-26-2008, 10:41 AM

ROFL

Enjoy the rest of the day, peabrain!

http://www.musselinn.co.nz/images/labels/bitter-ass-05web.jpg

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 06:09 PM
I taught this? When, where?

Also, I would think if this definition is as important to "leftist" ideology as you say, it would be promoted by someone with a little more influence in the party or the country than some guy no one has heard of from the univ. of Delaware. Are you aware of anyone else promoting this definition? Hell I don't even know what group this paper was presented to. ten people? twenty?

Why does it make you so uncomfortable to be confronted with the actions of your fellow leftists?

Speech Code of the Month: University of Northern Iowa
by Samantha Harris

October 2, 2008

FIRE announces its Speech Code of the Month for October 2008: the University of Northern Iowa.
We have written in the recent past about the explosion of overbroad "bias incident" policies on college campuses nationwide. Many schools maintain policies that define so-called "bias incidents" to include a great deal of constitutionally protected expression. But perhaps none does so as dramatically as the University of Northern Iowa (UNI), a public university, which defines a bias incident as "any inappropriate word or action directed toward an individual or group based upon actual or perceived identity characteristics or background of a group or person and that is contrary to law or policy."

This policy is fatally flawed in many ways. First, the prohibition on "inappropriate words" is laughably overbroad and vague. Who decides what is "inappropriate"? It can't be the listener; courts have held time and again that a finding of harassment, for instance, cannot be based solely on the subjective reaction of the listener, since that would place speakers at the mercy of the most sensitive members of their community. Rather, conduct must be both subjectively and objectively harassing (from the perspective of a "reasonable person" in the victim's position) before it can actually constitute harassment. Moreover, most speech that a reasonable person would find "inappropriate" is still protected by the First Amendment, since to be harassment speech must be so severe and pervasive that it unreasonably interferes with the victim's ability to pursue his or her education. It also can't be the university that decides what is "inappropriate"; it would be—for lack of a better word—entirely inappropriate for university administrators to have unfettered discretion to decide what UNI students can and cannot say. This policy is an invitation to abuse of discretion and arbitrary enforcement.

Second, the fact that speech can be deemed a "bias incident" if it is based on "actual or perceived identity characteristics or background" is also hopelessly vague. While that phrase presumably encompasses such legally protected categories as race, sex, and national origin, it could also be interpreted to include almost anything—height, weight, attractiveness—heck, even making fun of a bad hairdo could be punishable under this policy.

Finally, the policy's statement that a bias incident must be "contrary to law or policy" cannot save it from unconstitutionality, since (among other things) it is self-referencing; the document in question is itself a policy, providing that the university "will not tolerate bias or hate incidents."

For these reasons, the University of Northern Iowa is our October 2008 Speech Code of the Month. If you believe that your college or university should be a Speech Code of the Month, please e-mail speechcodes@thefire.org with a link to the policy and a brief description of why you think attention should be drawn to this code. And if you would like to help fight abuses at universities nationwide, add FIRE's Speech Code of the Month Widget to your blog, website, or Facebook profile and help shed some much-needed sunlight on these repressive policies.

banyon
10-26-2008, 06:13 PM
That article isn't responsive to the questions I asked in the least. Why did you change the subject again, now to university speech policies?

Silock
10-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I like watermelon, fried chicken, and kool-aid.

I must be half black, too.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 06:16 PM
That article isn't responsive to the questions I asked in the least. Why did you change the subject again, now to university speech policies?

I'm not changing the subject. That is the subject.

banyon
10-26-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm not changing the subject. That is the subject.

What speech, or racism? They're pretty clearly two different subjects.

I'm sure now though, that they are both wrapped up together in your persecution complex, so maybe that is the subject.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm sure now though, that they are both wrapped up together in your persecution complex, so maybe that is the subject.

Why does the left persecute me, just because I'm white and I think critically?

Sully
10-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Why does the left persecute me, just because I'm white and I cut and paste critically?

FYP

banyon
10-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Why does the left persecute me, just because I'm white and I think critically?

Well yeah, that one powerful professor at the university of Delaware apparently wants to persecute you because you are white, but then when you offered some post about northern iowa's speech code policy as if that showed there were more people advocating this "all white people are racists" comment you seem to be so afraid of, that was where the "critical thinking" seemed to break down a bit.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Well yeah, that one powerful professor at the university of Delaware

This toxic, leftist ideology is nationwide.

:rolleyes:

Why are you trying to dismiss it or play it down?

You should be proud to be a leftist voting for B.O.

banyon
10-26-2008, 06:34 PM
This toxic, leftist ideology is nationwide.

:rolleyes:

Why are you trying to dismiss it or play it down?

You should be proud to be a leftist voting for B.O.

We were talking specifically about this racial idea, now you're back to some general over-arching type of paranoia?

I am on the left yes. Do I agree with Obama on everything? No way. Do I think it's time for the Republican way of corporatism, outsourcing, racing to the bottom, confiscating middle class wealth, and endless preemptive warring, borrowing it all from China on our grandchildren's backs to end? Absof***inglutely.

***SPRAYER
10-26-2008, 06:37 PM
You know who is voting for B.O.? The same people that voted for Marion Barry after he was caught on videotape with a hooker with his pants down around his ankles sucking on a crack pipe.

Them, and a bunch of lilly white idiots whose brains have been saturated with political correctness.

The guy is a loser.

And maybe the Dinkins analogy was too provincial, so let me give you one you can identify with:

What Herm has done for the Chiefs? B.O. is going to do that for America.

banyon
10-26-2008, 06:48 PM
You know who is voting for B.O.? The same people that voted for Marion Barry after he was caught on videotape with a hooker with his pants down around his ankles sucking on a crack pipe.

Them, and a bunch of lilly white idiots whose brains have been saturated with political correctness.

The guy is a loser.

And maybe the Dinkins analogy was too provincial, so let me give you one you can identify with:

What Herm has done for the Chiefs? B.O. is going to do that for America.

Your argument in these threads is on par with Herm's press conferences.

T-post Tom
10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
We were talking specifically about this racial idea, now you're back to some general over-arching type of paranoia?

I am on the left yes. Do I agree with Obama on everything? No way. Do I think it's time for the Republican way of corporatism, outsourcing, racing to the bottom, confiscating middle class wealth, and endless preemptive warring, borrowing it all from China on our grandchildren's backs to end? Absof***inglutely.

Spot on. Well said, sir. :clap: