PDA

View Full Version : Elections Blatantly Racist McCain Supporters in OH

Thig Lyfe
10-16-2008, 02:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRqcfqiXCX0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zRqcfqiXCX0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How could anybody call McCain supporters racist??1?!?!?!?!?!?1

(Somewhat sorry if repost)

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 02:38 PM
thiiiiis is ouuuuuuuur couuuuuuuuuntryyyyy

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2008, 02:41 PM
What about Obama's legions of supporters from Farrakhan and their militant honkey haters?

Oh that's right, you only care when it's the other guy.

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM

Duck Dog
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM
An Al Jazeera exclusive calling McCain voters racists? Actually I only heard one racists term or at least one outdated term and that was negro. These folks are Americans and they are Christians and they have the right to voice their opinions on what they want in a Candidate without being called racists.

This election is more about skin color for the left than it ever will be for the right. If the POTUS election wasn't about race then why aren't black people voting for McCain or at least why are they not being perceived as McCain voters?

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2008, 02:50 PM

You really need to come up with your own material. The only reason I said anything at all in this election was because the Dems hold themselves out to be the defender of women and equal rights. That was only when it served their purpose as we saw with Palin. Both sides are equally guilty of this. The only difference is the Dems act they on the high road when it comes to this when they are no different than anyone else.

|Zach|
10-16-2008, 02:55 PM
An Al Jazeera exclusive calling McCain voters racists? Actually I only heard one racists term or at least one outdated term and that was negro. These folks are Americans and they are Christians and they have the right to voice their opinions on what they want in a Candidate without being called racists.

This election is more about skin color for the left than it ever will be for the right. If the POTUS election wasn't about race then why aren't black people voting for McCain or at least why are they not being perceived as McCain voters?

Why would you care about an election that you think is based on race?

Thats all you ever post about on this board.

Shouldn't you be "all about" this election?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2008, 02:59 PM

Blacks broke 90-10 for Kerry and Gore, dumb shit.

Baby Lee
10-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Blacks broke 90-10 for Kerry and Gore, dumb shit.

Sweet sassy molassey you're bitter!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Sweet sassy molassey you're bitter!!!

Still bitching and moaning over that, I see.

triple
10-16-2008, 03:11 PM
i definitely trust al jazeera to present things in a factual manner.

Baby Lee
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Still bitching and moaning over that, I see.

Just showing off, I got the 'Hamas Jenkins' module for Rosetta Stone and have been studying scrupulously.

Calcountry
10-16-2008, 03:21 PM
What about Obama's legions of supporters from Farrakhan and their militant honkey haters?

The guy worked for Al Jizeera. Who knew? :spock:

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Just showing off, I got the 'Hamas Jenkins' module for Rosetta Stone and have been studying scrupulously.

Still have the skin of a 97 year-old dehydrated woman, I see.

MOhillbilly
10-16-2008, 03:32 PM
whyt powhr

Chief Henry
10-16-2008, 03:38 PM
I suppose one could post a rap video and end up with the same conclusion vs McCain.
Heck you could walk to the streets of Hoolywood and get the same conclusion.

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 03:50 PM
This is why Piyush Jindal has no shot at winning the Republican nomination.

Thig Lyfe
10-16-2008, 03:52 PM

You cannot watch that video and hear those people talk and not call them racists.

"I'm afraid the black will take over." THAT'S A DIRECT FUCKING QUOTE.

And I'm pretty sure the second guy said the n-word, not Negro.

THEY. ARE. RACIST.

Who gives a fuck about them being American? Who gives a fuck about them being Christian? How is that a free pass for racism? Or is racism a prerequisite for Christianity?

i definitely trust al jazeera to present things in a factual manner.

When confronted with clear evidence of something, discredit the source. That's the strategy and you're sticking to it.

Thig Lyfe
10-16-2008, 03:53 PM
I suppose one could post a rap video and end up with the same conclusion vs McCain.
Heck you could walk to the streets of Hoolywood and get the same conclusion.

Streeeeetch

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2008, 04:50 PM
This is why Piyush Jindal has no shot at winning the Republican nomination.

Yeah...I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. They'll vote for him because they are told to.

TrickyNicky
10-16-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm not shocked or surprised. Hell, I'm a racist. I judge people by the color of their skin all the time. Its part of human nature.

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah...I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. They'll vote for him because they are told to.

Your typical sheep like Donger or Pat will. The Christian Right are a little more principled in their ignorance though. It's why they stayed away from Romney during the primary and it's why Jindal would never stand a chance. You need some kind of pool of support right off the bat if you're going to do anything in the primaries. Jindal doesn't come with a given block of voters.

Adept Havelock
10-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Your typical sheep like Donger or Pat will. The Christian Right are a little more principled in their ignorance though. It's why they stayed away from Romney during the primary and it's why Jindal would never stand a chance. You need some kind of pool of support right off the bat if you're going to do anything in the primaries. Jindal doesn't come with a given block of voters.

:spock:

I have no doubt that if patteeu or Donger are given the opportunity to vote for Gov. Jindal and do so, it will be because he is (IMO) a true fiscal conservative.

I'm quite certain their decision to do so would have nothing to do with being "told" whom to vote for.

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 05:50 PM
:spock:

I have no doubt that if patteeu or Donger are given the opportunity to vote for Gov. Jindal and do so, it will be because he is (IMO) a true fiscal conservative.

I'm quite certain their decision to do so would have nothing to do with being "told" whom to vote for.

I didn't mean they'd vote for him because they were told to(I probably shouldn't have used sheep, but they are the type to rationalize whatever the Republicans manage to do). I meant they're the type of Republicans who will be the ones voting for Jindal. They were also the types who voted for Romney this go around. The Christian Right is obviously a very different sect of the GOP and I was disagreeing with Hamas' assertion that they'll just do what they're told.

Adept Havelock
10-16-2008, 05:53 PM
I didn't mean they'd vote for him because they were told to(I probably shouldn't have used sheep, but they are the type to rationalize whoever the Republicans manage to put up). I meant they're the type of Republicans who will be the ones voting for Jindal. They were also the types who voted for Romney this go around. The Christian Right is obviously a very different sect of the GOP and I was disagreeing with Hamas' assertion that they'll just do what they're told.

I see.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Part of Romney's problem is that he had a moderate background he had to flip on.

Jindal is a militant social conservative. He's 100% against abortion, believes in ID, and opposes ESCR.

What I was referring to is that those who use the race argument/Muslim shit against Obama will fall in line this time. He'll have the lunatic fringe locked up with his social stances.

HolmeZz
10-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Part of Romney's problem is that he had a moderate background he had to flip on.

Jindal is a militant social conservative. He's 100% against abortion, believes in ID, and opposes ESCR.

What I was referring to is that those who use the race argument/Muslim shit against Obama will fall in line this time. He'll have the lunatic fringe locked up with his social stances.

Are you talking about the General Election? I thought my first post was clear. I was talking about the primary season, when Jindal would have to be running against other Republicans. I'm not doubting Romney could've gotten a lot of the base in the general, but that sect of the party very much hurt him in the primaries. I suspect Jindal would suffer the same fate.

***SPRAYER
10-16-2008, 06:00 PM
AL JAZIRA!!!

***SPRAYER
10-16-2008, 06:00 PM
ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Are you talking about the General Election? I thought my first post was clear. I was talking about the primary season, when Jindal would have to be running against other Republicans. I'm not doubting Romney could've gotten a lot of the base in the general, but that sect of the party very much hurt him in the primaries.

They hurt him because of his stands on abortion and his Mormonism. Even though Jindal has the "other" thing against him, he'll have the RR lockstep because of his militant views, support of teaching intelligent design, and his feral Christianity. The guy even wrote about exorcisms FFS. He'll also get the moderates because of his "fiscal conservatism".

***SPRAYER
10-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Are you talking about the General Election? I thought my first post was clear. I was talking about the primary season, when Jindal would have to be running against other Republicans. I'm not doubting Romney could've gotten a lot of the base in the general, but that sect of the party very much hurt him in the primaries. I suspect Jindal would suffer the same fate.

Yeah, like you libs weren't trashing Romney for being a mormon just like those imbeciles in that video. :rolleyes:

Adept Havelock
10-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah, like you libs weren't trashing Romney for being a mormon just like those imbeciles in that video. :rolleyes:

I don't think suggesting that the hard evangelical part of the GOP would have a problem with his religion = trashing Romney for being a mormon. :shrug:

***SPRAYER
10-17-2008, 12:13 PM
I don't think suggesting that the hard evangelical part of the GOP would have a problem with his religion = trashing Romney for being a mormon. :shrug:

You know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Adept Havelock
10-17-2008, 12:17 PM
You know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

I'm only commenting on what I've seen here from the "libs". :shrug:

If you've seen them attacking Romney just for being a Mormon, I'd be curious to see any links.

HolmeZz
10-17-2008, 12:20 PM

I recall mocking Romney quite a bit. I didn't have to touch his mormonism to do so. He had a buttload of good material.