PDA

View Full Version : Poop "Joe The Plumber"'s Grandfather-In-Law is Charles "Keating 5"?

jAZ
10-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Joe seems like a sincere guy and not a political plant at all. And there is absolutely no way that this was a Rove-like setup, Obama wandered into the guy's neighborhood.

But in any case, it would be hysterical if McCain takes this guy on the road with him.

ROFL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-j-elisberg/john-mccain-and-the-joe-t_b_135319.html

The "Joe the Plumber" Story Hits an Amazing New Low

Just when you didn't think things could get worse for John McCain -- they go in the toilet.

Literally.

So, you remember Joe the Plumber, who John McCain kept relentlessly bringing up. And up. The apparently undecided plumber who had complained to Barack Obama that he couldn't buy his own plumbing company because he'd have to pay 3% more in taxes. The plumber who John McCain lauded as an Everyman while oddly proclaiming "Congratulations! You're rich!" in the midst of a disastrous recession. The fellow who said that Barack Obama "tap dances better than Sammy Davis Jr."

That guy.

Well, it turns out he's the one gliding around the dance floor so much, you should expect to see him soon on "Dancing with the Stars."

You see, Joe Wurzelbacher is apparently related to Robert Wurzelbacher. Who is the son-in-law of (are you ready...?) Charles Keating!

Yes, that Charles Keating. The Charles Keating of the Keating 5 Scandal. For which John McCain was reprimanded by the United States Senate, for his involvement in attempting to illegally influence government regulators. The Charles Keating who John McCain has been trying to avoid have mentioned. So, he basically mentioned it 24 times.

(By the way, lost in all the attention paid to John McCain not getting the same career-ending censure by the Senate, as did the other four defendants - the reason for that is because he'd been in the House of Representatives at the time of his transgression. The Senate decided that they didn't have jurisdiction over him to give the same penalty. So, his career was saved.)

Anyway, back to Robert Wurzelbacher, Joe the Plumber's father. You see, Robert Wurzelbacher was an executive of American Continental Corporation, the parent company of Charles Keating's Lincoln Savings. That's the bank which caused citizens to lose their life savings and cost U.S. taxpayers $3.4 billion. As part of that scandal, Robert Wurzelbacher pleaded guilty to three counts of misapplying $14 million and served 40 months in prison.

And now, Lincoln Savings, Robert Wurzelbacher and Joe the Plumber are back with John McCain.

phisherman
10-17-2008, 07:03 AM
oh my

Psyko Tek
10-17-2008, 07:06 AM
is this true?

VAChief
10-17-2008, 07:14 AM
is this true?

No it isn't true, at least according to Keith O. I am guessing if it were he would have no reservations about saying it loud and clear. It is an odd coincidence though.

Bootlegged
10-17-2008, 07:18 AM
It's hillarious that people care enough to investigate this guy. Let's destroy his life - because it benefits.....who does it benefit?

nychief
10-17-2008, 07:18 AM
no this is not true. Joe the plumber is just... another plumber.

jjjayb
10-17-2008, 07:26 AM
It still amazes me that our wonderful journalists will take the time to investigate Joe the plumber, yet turn a blind eye on Obama's associations. They have turned over every stone to try and find dirt on Palin, yet leave Obama untouched.

PRIEST
10-17-2008, 07:31 AM
Some people never cease to amaze me Mr Blow hard had talking points & spewed them

tiptap
10-17-2008, 07:38 AM
You know I listened to Plumber Joe on an interview and he was quite articulate. Much more so than your average plumber. His view against Obama's plan was highly ideological aligned with a flat tax argument and did not reject that he might personally be better off under Obama's plan (since he stated his ownership of the plumbing business was hypothetical and not a real consideration at this point). But maybe he has a trust fund large enough to buy the company after all?

***SPRAYER
10-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Kos Kids.

triple
10-17-2008, 07:42 AM
so, was Obama entrapped to saying what he really thought about Joe, that he's rich and he should just let uncle Barack spread his wealth around?

tiptap
10-17-2008, 07:43 AM
At the debate Wednesday, John McCain kept bringing up the "fact" that Joe the Plumber would be taxed more under Obama's tax plan. The trouble with making Joe a national hero for conservatives is that the national media descended on Joe. They learned a couple of things, like (1) his name is Sam, not Joe, (2) he does not have a plumbing or contractor's license, items required by city ordinance, (3) the taxable income from his plumbing business would qualify him for a tax cut under the Obama plan, not an increase, and (4) he has an outstanding lien for over $1000 in backtaxes he owes. Maybe he wasn't such a great choice as role model for McCain after all.

http://electoral-vote.com/

triple
10-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Joe seems like a sincere guy and not a political plant at all. And there is absolutely no way that this was a Rove-like setup, Obama wandered into the guy's neighborhood.

so you're saying that Obama didn't wander into his neighborhood?

VAChief
10-17-2008, 07:47 AM
It still amazes me that our wonderful journalists will take the time to investigate Joe the plumber, yet turn a blind eye on Obama's associations. They have turned over every stone to try and find dirt on Palin, yet leave Obama untouched.

You think no one has paid attention to Obama's associations? I guess it is certainly perspective, but it seems a little overdone to me. How many times can he explain it? I thought the last debate it was quite clear. Is the media supposed dig up, make up or create controversies to even up the race?

Why did it take David Letterman to finally ask the question of John McCain..."What about G.Gordon Liddy?" McCain's response..."He paid his dues." So I guess as long as you were caught, even though you remain without remorse for any of your actions, views, Anti-American statements it is okay.

Why has no one in her three interviews not asked Gov. Palin about the secessionist fringe wackos she and her husband (who was a member) associated with in Alaska?

I don't get this whole left-wing conspiracy, if anything they are keeping McCain in this thing by not bringing these hypocritical stances in full view in the main stream media.

whoman69
10-17-2008, 08:40 AM

Yeah, absolutely nobody checked into that. The story stayed in the news for two weeks because everyone was bored.

RaiderH8r
10-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Why the f#ck are people investigating Joe the Plumber and not talking about Barry-O's philosophy that was let slip during that discussion? I don't care if Barry was talking to Rove himself it was Barry that made the comment worthy of discussion and Barry who bears responsibility for elaborating that point if he disagrees with my assessment that he's nothing more than a neo communist.

Radar Chief
10-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Why the f#ck are people investigating Joe the Plumber and not talking about Barry-O's philosophy that was let slip during that discussion? I don't care if Barry was talking to Rove himself it was Barry that made the comment worthy of discussion and Barry who bears responsibility for elaborating that point if he disagrees with my assessment that he's nothing more than a neo communist.

Exactly. This is nothing more than one giant deflection from an obvious gaffe. Saddest part is people seem to be falling for it.

JonesCrusher
10-17-2008, 09:32 AM
He was 0 years old when the guy became his grandpa, how can you hold it against him.

P.S. He's not related to him, just another example of Obama slinging made up dirt instead of focusing on the real issues.

***SPRAYER
10-17-2008, 09:35 AM
He was 0 years old when the guy became his grandpa, how can you hold it against him.
ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2008, 02:21 PM
no this is not true. Joe the plumber is just... another plumber.Actually, he's not a plumber. If he tried plumbing, he would be facing charges from the state of Ohio because he isn't licensed to do that work.

***SPRAYER
10-17-2008, 02:23 PM
The Kos kids who vote Democrat, because they're the party that cares about the little guy. What a tool you are, jiZ.

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Wow, you Republicans seem angry and just a tad desperate. I wonder why.

The Kos kids who vote Democrat, because they're the party that cares about the little guy. What a tool you are, jiZ.Joe the "Plumber" is a plant whose taxes will not be raised because he has next to no chance of breaking the $250,000 threshold. How devastating to the little guys!

Stewie
10-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Good God! The race has come down to a fucking plumber/not-a-plumber? Is this all we have as evidence? No wonder stoopid politicians rise to a national level. They have their dumbass constituents do their bidding.

SBK
10-17-2008, 02:30 PM
You conservatives are so stupid.

Karl Rove planted this guy in the exact neighborhood, at the exact house, and told him to be home at the exact time that Obama would happen to knock on his door months later. The guy is a plant from the right, it's easy to see.

***SPRAYER
10-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow, you Republicans seem angry and just a tad desperate. I wonder why.

Joe the "Plumber" is a plant whose taxes will not be raised because he has next to no chance of breaking the $250,000 threshold. How devastating to the little guys!

How is he a plant? A plant by whom?

RaiderH8r
10-17-2008, 02:46 PM
You conservatives are so stupid.

Karl Rove planted this guy in the exact neighborhood, at the exact house, and told him to be home at the exact time that Obama would happen to knock on his door months later. The guy is a plant from the right, it's easy to see.

Plant or not, neither Karl Rove nor Joe the Plumber made Barry-O drop his guard and let slip his communist philosophy, which is precisely what the conversation should be about. But no, somehow this is about Joe the Plumber and people are lapping this shit up like anti-freeze at the petting zoo.

Obama is a Neo Communist and he's been outed by RaiderH8r.

I may just go ahead a run for President in 4 years. I'm off to organize a community.

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Plant or not, neither Karl Rove nor Joe the Plumber made Barry-O drop his guard and let slip his communist philosophy, which is precisely what the conversation should be about. lol

I may just go ahead a run for President in 4 years. I'm off to organize a community.Be sure to go to Columbia and Harvard while graduating magna cum laude and becoming a senior lecturer on constitutional law while you're at it, dumbass.

RaiderH8r
10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
lol

Be sure to go to Columbia and Harvard while graduating magna cum laude and becoming a senior lecturer on constitutional law while you're at it, dumbass.

I could go to Columbia and Harvard while graduating magna cum laude and still have no clue who Bill Ayers is? No thanks, I likes my education to be effective.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

BIG_DADDY
10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
It still amazes the length the the libs will go to in order to deflect the fact that BO made the mistake of saying "spread the wealth around" like it makes any difference who asked the question. Now they go after Joe like he was Palin or something. LMAO Phucking pathetic. "he doesn't even have a license" Good god, say one thing about BO though and you're a fucking racist.

RaiderH8r
10-17-2008, 03:01 PM
It still amazes the length the the libs will go to in order to deflect the fact that BO made the mistake of saying "spread the wealth around" like it makes any difference who asked the question. Now they go after Joe like he was Palin or something. LMAO Phucking pathetic. "he doesn't even have a license" Good god, say one thing about BO though and you're a ****ing racist.

And rep.

J Diddy
10-17-2008, 03:30 PM
It still amazes the length the the libs will go to in order to deflect the fact that BO made the mistake of saying "spread the wealth around" like it makes any difference who asked the question. Now they go after Joe like he was Palin or something. LMAO Phucking pathetic. "he doesn't even have a license" Good god, say one thing about BO though and you're a ****ing racist.

Geez I wonder if the backlash over the license thing would be the same if Obama practiced law without a license.

RJ
10-17-2008, 03:33 PM

Which Obama associations? I haven't heard anything about that.

BIG_DADDY
10-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Geez I wonder if the backlash over the license thing would be the same if Obama practiced law without a license.

Terrible metaphore.

Logical
10-17-2008, 03:40 PM
At the debate Wednesday, John McCain kept bringing up the "fact" that Joe the Plumber would be taxed more under Obama's tax plan. The trouble with making Joe a national hero for conservatives is that the national media descended on Joe. They learned a couple of things, like (1) his name is Sam, not Joe, (2) he does not have a plumbing or contractor's license, items required by city ordinance, (3) the taxable income from his plumbing business would qualify him for a tax cut under the Obama plan, not an increase, and (4) he has an outstanding lien for over $1000 in backtaxes he owes. Maybe he wasn't such a great choice as role model for McCain after all.

http://electoral-vote.com/Funny how that publicity sword swings in all directions.

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Terrible metaphore.UH OH BIG_DADDY HIM GORILLA ARMS AM HIT WRONG SPELLER BUTAN

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2008, 04:10 PM

http://electoral-vote.com/GRRRRR BUT OBAMA IS AN COMMIENAUT