PDA

View Full Version : Elections Is Todd Palin a pussy or at least pussy whipped?

Logical
10-18-2008, 01:52 AM
Runs around as babysitter for the Down's baby so Palin can drag them to the stump appearances.

Gave up good Oil field job so she could run for governor, when Sarah assumed he would gladly do so (evidently not so gladly)

Hiding his prominent membership of Alaska's seccessionist movement.

All in all it seems like she is running the first dude's life.

Guru
10-18-2008, 03:12 AM
And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're NASA for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You-you're the guys that think this shit up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking shit up and somebody backing them up!

Ultra Peanut
10-18-2008, 03:43 AM
what

Friendo
10-18-2008, 05:47 AM
Runs around as babysitter for the Down's baby so Palin can drag them to the stump appearances.

Gave up good Oil field job so she could run for governor, when Sarah assumed he would gladly do so (evidently not so gladly)

Hiding his prominent membership of Alaska's seccessionist movement.

All in all it seems like she is running the first dude's life.

nah, I think he's every bit as ambitious as she is, and is likely as prominent behind the scenes as Hillary was to Bill. In fact I suspect some of her blatant culture-war BS is coming from him. He simply prefers a taxpayer-paid White House Chef, and State dinners, to a cold ham & cheese oil-field sammich. Oh, and free babysitters.

jettio
10-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Palin told the Associated Press that it would cost $15 million to produce the e-mails that hubby Todd has received and exchanged with state employees. That must be a lot of e-mails about government business to someone who was not elected.

The secessionist is the Yukon Gloria Squitiro except with lot more power. He is meddling with the Alaska government even though he was not elected.

I think she just might not be re-elected as governor. Her 80% approval was bought with the money she got from the oil companies due to higher oil prices. Now oil prices are below $70 a barrel, maybe those royalty checks to each Alaskan will get smaller now.

Democrats won't vote for her and if she really did challenge the GOP establishment, then they can serve her a cold dose of revenge in 2010.

PRIEST
10-18-2008, 07:37 AM
Palins need to be addressed about the AIP, a anti American group they have ties with.

J Diddy
10-18-2008, 07:52 AM
nah, I think he's every bit as ambitious as she is, and is likely as prominent behind the scenes as Hillary was to Bill. In fact I suspect some of her blatant culture-war BS is coming from him. He simply prefers a taxpayer-paid White House Chef, and State dinners, to a cold ham & cheese oil-field sammich. Oh, and free babysitters.

Free babysitting to the palins is equal in terms of a ceo getting his own private jet for life.

This could cost the taxpayers millions.

Friendo
10-18-2008, 08:10 AM
Free babysitting to the palins is equal in terms of a ceo getting his own private jet for life.

This could cost the taxpayers millions.

ROFL

penchief
10-18-2008, 08:30 AM
I actually think he holds a good bit of sway over Sarah.

SBK
10-18-2008, 09:06 AM
PDS Alert.

BWillie
10-18-2008, 11:00 AM
He's living the dream. Stay at home dad. How do you beat that? That is my dream.

Brock
10-18-2008, 11:07 AM
You're a pussy. That much is known.

Sully
10-18-2008, 02:50 PM
How does this have to do with anything?

I'm all for having fun at Sarah's expense...she just gives us so much fodder, but other than his secessionist leanings, I don't see what his relationship with his wife has to do with much.

DaFace
10-18-2008, 02:55 PM
And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're NASA for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You-you're the guys that think this shit up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking shit up and somebody backing them up!

ROFL

Logical
10-18-2008, 02:57 PM
You're a pussy. That much is known.Glad you have chicken, cause your grudge against me cannot be very filling.

Logical
10-18-2008, 02:58 PM
How does this have to do with anything?

I'm all for having fun at Sarah's expense...she just gives us so much fodder, but other than his secessionist leanings, I don't see what his relationship with his wife has to do with much.I just hate to see a man dominated by his wife. The first dude seems to be clearly dominated by this bidge.

Chiefshrink
10-18-2008, 08:31 PM
I just hate to see a man dominated by his wife. The first dude seems to be clearly dominated by this bidge.

Gettin literally "bitch slapped" at home are ya 'Cronus'? :thumb:

jAZ
10-18-2008, 10:06 PM
If the parties were reversed, this thread would have been posted 25 different ways before now.

BIG_DADDY
10-18-2008, 10:33 PM
Governor > Oil field job. Give me a ****ing break. Why did I even bother logging in

Logical
10-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Gettin literally "bitch slapped" at home are ya 'Cronus'? :thumb:Hardly, I kicked mine out of the house in 2002. I don't communicate with her anymore. I truly believe a woman should be able to take care of herself, don't you?

Logical
10-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Governor > Oil field job. Give me a ****ing break. Why did I even bother logging inLike you would give up your job so you could be subordinate to your wife. I know you Troy, sell it to someone who would believe it.