PDA

View Full Version : Favre or Schaub?

RJ
10-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Favre at Oakland or Schaub at home against Detroit? Standard Sportsline scoring, 6 points for touchdowns.

Favre is safe. Almost no way he has a bad day and might shine. Schaub very likely could have a huge day, but he's, well, Matt Schaub.

Which would you start and why? All opinions greatly appreciated.

Deberg_1990
10-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Your kidding right???

Id take Favre any day of the week over Schaub. You have to play the odds.

RJ
10-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Your kidding right???

Id take Favre any day of the week over Schaub. You have to play the odds.

Heck no I'm not kidding.

Honestly, I like playing the matchups. And Schaub had a huge week two of the last three, the other he didn't play. He was great against the Jags and Dolphins. I'm not comparing Schaub to Favre, but Detroit is the worst team in the NFL against the pass - at least in fantasy - and Schaub has Andre Johnson to throw to.

I am definitely torn on the decision.

Edit.....I probably phrased the question wrong. What I should have asked was, which QB do you think has the better matchup?

Sure-Oz
10-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Detroit's defense is dogshit, id go wtih Schaub

Deberg_1990
10-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Heck no I'm not kidding.

Honestly, I like playing the matchups. And Schaub had a huge week two of the last three, the other he didn't play. He was great against the Jags and Dolphins. I'm not comparing Schaub to Favre, but Detroit is the worst team in the NFL against the pass - at least in fantasy - and Schaub has Andre Johnson to throw to.

I am definitely torn on the decision.

Edit.....I probably phrased the question wrong. What I should have asked was, which QB do you think has the better matchup?

Yea, i understand what your saying...

Id still go with Favre, because the odds are better he would have a bigger day.

But i can see your argument for Schaub as well.

RJ
10-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Yea, i understand what your saying...

Id still go with Favre, because the odds are better he would have a bigger day.

But i can see your argument for Schaub as well.

I've decided on Schaub. It's in the hands of the FF gods now.

Deberg_1990
10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
I've decided on Schaub. It's in the hands of the FF gods now.

Looks like you were right! Damn you!! Thats why i suck at fantasy Football i guess..LOL