PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Terrorist Attacks between Election and Inauguration?

Ari Chi3fs
10-19-2008, 10:44 AM
There is no link for this, but I saw it on FOX News, Faux News this morning, that Obama and McCain were brought in to DC to have a high level discussion of the terrorist threats that are imminent between the US elections and the Inauguration.

If someone finds a link, please share.

Dave Lane
10-19-2008, 10:52 AM
It could be a RNC attack plan :)

Dave

Ari Chi3fs
10-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Oh nothing would surprise me, the resident tinfoilsmith. Id like to know what is going on, since I believe that 911 was an inside job, any terrorist attack between election and inauguration, I would assume would be one, also.

Frankie
10-19-2008, 11:37 AM
ROFL

WH:

BE SCARED, SHEEP!.... BE SCARED!..... VOTE FOR MCCAIN!!!!!

SoCalBronco
10-19-2008, 04:49 PM
How would an attack in the interim affect anything?

If there was such an attack, the sitting President would work with the President elect, be it Mr. Obama or Mr. McCain to coordinate our response. On January 20th, the new President would take over and if he wanted to change our response at all, he would.

I don't like Obama, but if he wins, its his ship to run. Whether there's a terrorist attack in the interim or not. We don't extend Presidencies due to emergency or anything like that. On January 20th, its the new guy's ship, no matter what.

Frankie
10-19-2008, 07:38 PM
How would an attack in the interim affect anything?

It won't. But convincing the voters that it's coming will. Frankly I think it's the Bush WH and/or Fox trying to assist McCain to get scare votes.

Frankie
10-19-2008, 07:40 PM
There is no link for this, but I saw it on FOX News, Faux News this morning, that Obama and McCain were brought in to DC to have a high level discussion of the terrorist threats that are imminent between the US elections and the Inauguration.

Well it's evening now. I haven't watched any news today. Has any other News source mentioned this?

Mr. Laz
10-19-2008, 07:42 PM
ROFL

WH:

BE SCARED, SHEEP!.... BE SCARED!..... VOTE FOR MCCAIN!!!!!
pretty much

HonestChieffan
10-19-2008, 07:55 PM
seems to many that Obama is a terrorist attack.

Chiefshrink
10-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Hell if there is any terrorism to worry about it would be if the "Big O" is not elected!

plbrdude
10-19-2008, 08:45 PM
i would be more worried about an attack a week before the election. then martial law could be enacted and the election suspended.

Ari Chi3fs
10-19-2008, 10:37 PM
i would be more worried about an attack a week before the election. then martial law could be enacted and the election suspended.

That would seem more like the Bush/Cheney Doctrine. So, in 2 Tuesdays from now?

KILLER_CLOWN
10-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Probably not just move from NWO puppet to the next.

penguinz
10-20-2008, 06:10 AM
Oh nothing would surprise me, the resident tinfoilsmith. Id like to know what is going on, since I believe that 911 was an inside job, any terrorist attack between election and inauguration, I would assume would be one, also.At least you admit to being a nutjob.

Guru
10-20-2008, 06:14 AM
Oh nothing would surprise me, the resident tinfoilsmith. Id like to know what is going on, since I believe that 911 was an inside job, any terrorist attack between election and inauguration, I would assume would be one, also.

what? You believe that crap?

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2008, 07:18 AM
what? You believe that crap?

certainly. Anyone with half a brain who has seen the mountains of circumstantial evidence believes that the official story is horseshit.

Thus, you must have less than 1/2 a brain. Sorry to hear about that.

Garcia Bronco
10-20-2008, 08:33 AM
certainly. Anyone with half a brain who has seen the mountains of circumstantial evidence believes that the official story is horseshit.

Oh brother. I got another for you. Obama is going to lower you monthly output in taxes.

Frankie
10-20-2008, 08:40 AM

I won't go as far as calling it an inside job. But I wouldn't put it past those criminals to "allow" it to happen, so they could totally grab all of this country in their bloody claws. They've certainly shown us their criminal nature since then and have been quite blatant about it.

Ari Chi3fs
10-20-2008, 01:49 PM
I won't go as far as calling it an inside job. But I wouldn't put it past those criminals to "allow" it to happen, so they could totally grab all of this country in their bloody claws. They've certainly shown us their criminal nature since then and have been quite blatant about it.

Ding! And they showed it before... ever heard of the Project for a New American Century?

triple
10-20-2008, 01:52 PM

ROFL

Guru
10-20-2008, 03:34 PM

Well, with that being the case, my less than half a brain is smarter than your more than half a brain.:D

Frankie
10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
ROFL

You laugh, but would you really put such an attempt past the shady characters in this WH?

Frankie
10-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Ding! And they showed it before... ever heard of the Project for a New American Century?

A Neo-con movement in the late 90's advocating American "World Leadership" through strength. I don't know enough about it to see the connection to what we are talking about here.

memyselfI
10-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Ask Joe Biden, he seems to know something. According to this article BOTH campaigns were briefed but you would not know that by the headline or the teaser.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3224481/Barack-Obamas-team-is-briefed-by-Bush-staff-on-after-warnings-about-a-terrorist-attack.html

Barack Obama's team is briefed by Bush staff after warnings about a terrorist attack
Senior aides to Barack Obama have been meeting George W.Bush's staff to begin planning a smooth transfer of power.

By Tim Shipman in Washington
Last Updated: 1:31PM BST 19 Oct 2008

President Bush's team have briefed Senator Obama's staff on terrorism to ensure a smooth handover in the event of an Obama win Photo: REUTERS

Officials from both campaigns have been asked to briefings after warnings from US intelligence that terrorists and rogue states will seek to exploit the power vacuum following November's presidential election.

For the first time in American history the FBI has begun vetting likely officials of the next administration before the election, to ensure they have security clearance to deal with crises on day one.

Intelligence chiefs expect an attempt to emulate the terrorist strikes on Britain when Gordon Brown took power and are concerned that Russia or Iran could use the 77 days of paralysis between the election and the inauguration on January 20 for acts of international brinkmanship, like the invasion of Georgia.

An official involved in the transition discussions told The Sunday Telegraph: "There has been no specific threat but the assessment is that someone will try something.

"It could be a terrorist attack on US assets overseas. It could be the leader of a rogue state chancing his arm. Putin and Ahmadinejad have form."

The transition of power in the US is a chaotic process. More than 1,100 political appointees in senior posts have to be approved by the Senate, a process that can take months.

On Wednesday the current White House chief of staff, Josh Bolten, chaired a meeting of senior White House staff and representatives of both Mr Obama and his Republican rival John McCain.

President Bush's creation of this Presidential Transition Coordinating Council, the earliest ever, is designed to avoid a repeat of the situation on September 11 2001, when only one third of his national security appointees had been approved by the Senate, nine months into his presidency.

SBK
10-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Ask Joe Biden, he seems to know something.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3224481/Barack-Obamas-team-is-briefed-by-Bush-staff-on-after-warnings-about-a-terrorist-attack.html

You know, not one word of fear mongering in the other thread, yet this one is full of it.

I love O-bots. LMAO