PDA

View Full Version : Elections Republicans getting desperate: Rudy and Huck bring up Obama's past drug use

dirk digler
10-20-2008, 03:44 PM
LMAO

http://thepage.time.com/

In an interview with a local Springfield, Missouri TV station, the former Arkansas Governor calls Obama's drug use a relevant issue.

"If Joe The Plumber's back taxes are relevant, a guy who's just playing football in his neighborhood, than everything is relevant."

Meanwhile: The former New York mayor goes with the same line on Fox News. “God forbid somebody would do some reporting on Barack Obama's use of drugs.”

RJ
10-20-2008, 03:53 PM
The respect I had for McCain at the beginning of this campaign has dwindled away to almost nothing. Sadly, it seems his respect for himself has gone the same route.

Direckshun
10-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Surprised Huck would stoop this low...

dirk digler
10-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Surprised Huck would stoop this low...

I agree.

I guess this means the infidelity card is on the table.

Calcountry
10-20-2008, 03:56 PM
LMAO

http://thepage.time.com/

In an interview with a local Springfield, Missouri TV station, the former Arkansas Governor calls Obama's drug use a relevant issue.

"If Joe The Plumber's back taxes are relevant, a guy who's just playing football in his neighborhood, than everything is relevant."

Meanwhile: The former New York mayor goes with the same line on Fox News. “God forbid somebody would do some reporting on Barack Obama's use of drugs.”
LMAO

HolmeZz
10-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Rudy's mad that Obama called him a cross-dresser at the Al Smith dinner.

Take your medicine, bitch.

dirk digler
10-20-2008, 04:00 PM

LMAO

Rudy got owned on that one. I bet somewhere recxjake is crying and masturbating over Rudy's cross dressing pics

StcChief
10-20-2008, 04:17 PM
Obama was just a troubled youth.... now a reformed druggie running for POTUS....

Take it for what it's worth. At least he admited to Inhaling.

HolmeZz
10-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Obama was just a troubled youth.... now a reformed druggie running for POTUS....

Take it for what it's worth. At least he admited to Inhaling.

And McCain was a stripper-chasing booze hound.

Programmer
10-20-2008, 04:19 PM
All things considered it's not what we know about Obama that is troubling, it's what we don't know and most likely won't find out until it's too late.

HolmeZz
10-20-2008, 04:21 PM
All things considered it's not what we know about Obama that is troubling, it's what we don't know and most likely won't find out until it's too late.

"We have nothing to fear, but the unknown itself."

Thig Lyfe
10-20-2008, 04:23 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Is_this_tomorrow.jpg

Programmer
10-20-2008, 04:26 PM
And McCain was a stripper-chasing booze hound.

Like you've never done that, or anything near it?

How about Obama, what has he done in those same lines? You don't know, do you?

God forbid we ever have a president that has had an affair, or like Clinton numerous affairs and didn't even have the excuse that his wife was incapable of providing for him and has yet to get a divorce.

There is more to the story than just dumping the ex.

Story about McCains ex: .... But it's apparent he has the support of Carol, who no doubt is indebted to him. In return for giving him a divorce, McCain agreed to pay for his ex-wife's medical care for the rest of her life.

"He's a good guy," she assured us. "We are still good friends. He is the best man for President."

Programmer
10-20-2008, 04:27 PM
"We have nothing to fear, but the unknown itself."

You might consider yourself witty here, but what you don't realize may bite you in the ass later. Good luck with your bud.

HolmeZz
10-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Like you've never done that, or anything near it?.

Nope, I can honestly say I've never been a booze hound or a chaser of strippers.

J Diddy
10-20-2008, 04:35 PM

I could see how knowledge could scare your type.

Programmer
10-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Nope, I can honestly say I've never been a booze hound or a chaser of strippers.

Never cheated on your wife/girlfriend? Never ever did anything that would fall within that same arena?

If not, good for you. There have been many men and women that can't say the same thing.

The biggest problem I see with the whole situation is that McCain is expected to be rejected for the presidency due to his activities, but nothing was said about Bill Clinton. Either it's OK to cheat on your wife or it isn't, there cannot be two different sets of rules depending upon which political party you belong to.

Programmer
10-20-2008, 04:49 PM
I could see how knowledge could scare your type.

If you were anything but an ignorant ass I'd respond, but you probably don't have the ability to even presume to be an adult.

Keep throwing out your ignorant comments, it only keeps proving that you are a useless human being.

HolmeZz
10-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Never cheated on your wife/girlfriend? Never ever did anything that would fall within that same arena?

Nope, I'm clean.

Though I am a godless agnostic liberal, so I'll probably burn in Hell for that, right?

PRIEST
10-20-2008, 04:50 PM

:D

Programmer
10-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Nope, I'm clean.

Though I am a godless agnostic liberal, so I'll probably burn in Hell for that, right?

If that's what you want to do, it's all your decision. I don't really give a shit.