PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not won a game?

Molitoth
10-30-2008, 10:20 AM
My Fantasy team is just horrible, and in a 10 man league... there is nobody left worth picking up. I had the last pick of the draft this year, so I knew it was going to be a tough road... but DAMN!!!!! I've been scoring an average of 35 points a week.... it's bad, really bad.

morphius
10-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I have one league where I haven't won a game, it is pathetic. I have had 3/4 players go on IR, and I would have won one week but I goofed up my lineup and didn't switch my bye week QB.

StcChief
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
yeah the 3rd year keeper league here on Fleaflicker .... (which keeps too many players)

but the new league I'm 6-1. hmmm

rtmike
10-30-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm gonna get a head start next year and join some of these $$ leagues' you folks have been talking about.

This is my first year playing and I'm in 1st with the most points in a 10 team league. My auto draft plucked Brees, Westbrook & Turner so I got extremely lucky there along with some crafty FA pickups.

It's been a blast so far, able to utilize me following the sport.

Sorry you haven't done so well. There's a few teams in my league with monster points but not many W's. Hopefully you'll string some W's together.

Deberg_1990
10-30-2008, 12:26 PM
My Fantasy team is just horrible, and in a 10 man league... there is nobody left worth picking up. I had the last pick of the draft this year, so I knew it was going to be a tough road... but DAMN!!!!! I've been scoring an average of 35 points a week.... it's bad, really bad.

Its kind of hard to NEVER win a fantasy game? Especially if your active.

Who are your QB's and RB's?

Molitoth
10-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Its kind of hard to NEVER win a fantasy game? Especially if your active.

Who are your QB's and RB's?

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5806/67503801qa9.jpg

Shaid
10-31-2008, 12:28 AM
I had the last pick of the draft and am sitting in 2nd place right now. It can actually be a good position because you get two players in a row. Of course, I picked Tom Brady with one of my picks so I had to do some big time player moves but now I have Kurt Warner and Kyle Orton for my QB's so things are looking pretty good right now.