PDA

View Full Version : Elections Joe a NO Show

Carlota69
10-30-2008, 12:28 PM
Awkward!ROFL

CNN) Joe Wurzelbacher, aka Joe the Plumber, has become an integral part of John McCain's presidential bid, but it appears the Arizona senator's campaign and the now-famous Toledo plumber need to work on their communication skills.

McCain aides told CNN's Dana Bash Wurzelbacher would appear with the Republican presidential candidate at his first campaign event in Defiance, Ohio. But in what was a slightly awkward moment for McCain, Wurzelbacher was nowhere to be seen when the Arizona senator called out for him.

A campaign aide later said Wurzelbacher had "decided not to come" and may join McCain later in the day.

But reached at his home by CNN's Mary Snow, Wurzelbacher said it was "news to him" that he was supposed to be at the McCain rally. Wurzelbacher said nobody from the McCain campaign confirmed he was attending the event and called the incident a "miscommunication."

Wurzelbacher also said he is headed to Philadelphia for a charity event unrelated to the campaign and has no plans to meet up with McCain today.

UPDATE: Contacted by CNN a second time, Wurzelbacher said the campaign only called him to confirm after the event in question already took place. He will now try to meet up with McCain later in the day.

Wurzelbacher also said he had gotten an initial call about coming to the morning rally, "but no one called back to confirm," and was "not happy" that McCain had called out his name and he wasn't there.

chiefforlife
10-30-2008, 12:31 PM
McCains campaign is so incompetent! What a bunch of tools!ROFL

InChiefsHell
10-30-2008, 12:41 PM
McCains campaign is so incompetent! What a bunch of tools!ROFL

God, I'll say. They look like a bunch of friggin' monkeys...

***SPRAYER
10-30-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh, I thought you meant Joe Biden.

"No show" Joe when it comes to donating the charity. How come liberals are so tight fisted with their own money?

Chief Henry
10-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Oh, I thought you meant Joe Biden.

"No show" Joe when it comes to donating the charity. How come liberals are so tight fisted with their own money?

Barry has a brother living in a hut and an Aunt in a run down aprt., while Barry lives in a mansion

Sully
10-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Barry has a brother living in a hut and an Aunt in a run down aprt., while Barry lives in a mansion

How do you know her apartment is run down?
Reading that article, she seems like a lady very comfortable in her life.

***SPRAYER
10-30-2008, 12:49 PM

Yup, and Biden reported a total income of $2.2 million over the last 10 years, but donated a scant $3,690 in money and gifts.

ROFL

Mecca
10-30-2008, 12:50 PM
That's nice because I don't donate money to anything in my life I've probably donated a grand total of 5 dollars.

Chief Henry
10-30-2008, 12:52 PM
How do you know her apartment is run down?
Reading that article, she seems like a lady very comfortable in her life.

I don't know, I'm just estimating like Joe Biden when he says people earning under $150,000 will not pay any more in taxs.

Guru
10-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Wow. that's embarrassing. You would think they would confirm he was actually there before calling out to him.

***SPRAYER
10-30-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't know, I'm just estimating like Joe Biden when he says people earning under $150,000 will not pay any more in taxs.

It will "under $42 K" once the election is over.

Plugs wants everybody to be patriotic.

ChiTown
10-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Well, shit!

There goes the election...................

HolmeZz
10-30-2008, 01:01 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2y7tbA_wijw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2y7tbA_wijw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>\

The video's even better.

Carlota69
10-30-2008, 01:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2y7tbA_wijw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2y7tbA_wijw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>\

The video's even better.

ROFL

PRIEST
10-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Old song bird got left at the alter :evil:

Chiefnj2
10-30-2008, 02:46 PM
We are all Joe the plumbers.

Robo-Chachi
10-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Guy is a hack anyways. "Joe is going to run for office". "Joe is going to write a book". "Joe is going to record an album". How about "Joe is going to fall off the radar in 6 days?"

PRIEST
10-30-2008, 03:14 PM
It's like McCain is running for President of the 3rd grade ,Joe the Plumber ,Nancy the Nurse,Tito the Builder. Kinda explains Palin's shout out to the 3rd grade I guess.ROFL

jettio
10-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Good lord, the GOP must be a real f*cked-up place if their hero is some guy that lies about himself when asking a question of a candidate.

Watching the video of Obama's encounter with the guy, Obama treated the loozer with respect and gave a serious answer to a question that had several false premises.

To most normal people, a guy that lies about his station and level of success in life is not a guy to admire.

Hard to believe that McCain is that out of touch with normal people that he thinks a loozer that exagerrates his accomplishments is somehow a role model.

Hey McCain, a guy that exagerrates his own accomplishments is a loozer. period. exclamation point.

Hey McCain, your hero does not treat others with the same respect that others show him, a guy that does that is not to be admired.

It will be quite a spectacle when Joe the sh*tbag loozer that exagerrates his accomplishments starts attacking McCain. That is bound to happen.

PRIEST
10-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Good lord, the GOP must be a real f*cked-up place if their hero is some guy that lies about himself when asking a question of a candidate.

Watching the video of Obama's encounter with the guy, Obama treated the loozer with respect and gave a serious answer to a question that had several false premises.

To most normal people, a guy that lies about his station and level of success in life is not a guy to admire.

Hard to believe that McCain is that out of touch with normal people that he thinks a loozer that exagerrates his accomplishments is somehow a role model.

Hey McCain, a guy that exagerrates his own accomplishments is a loozer. period. exclamation point.

Hey McCain, your hero does not treat others with the same respect that others show him, a guy that does that is not to be admired.

It will be quite a spectacle when Joe the sh*tbag loozer that exagerrates his accomplishments starts attacking McCain. That is bound to happen.

It's freaking sad thats all they have .Nothing Presidential about McCain at all. Little Rumpelstiltskin scares me .

Rooster
10-30-2008, 03:38 PM
a guy that exagerrates his own accomplishments is a loozer. period. exclamation point.

Or he's a politician.

Adept Havelock
10-30-2008, 03:59 PM
We are all Joe the plumbers.

You might be, but I am SPARTACUS!

DaneMcCloud
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Warhol had it right

***SPRAYER
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
It will be quite a spectacle when B.O. the sh*tbag loozer that exagerrates his accomplishments loses to McCain. That is bound to happen.

ROFL

dirk digler
10-30-2008, 04:02 PM
McCain's is a loser and a liar

Oh don't forget corrupt and an adulterer.

***SPRAYER
10-30-2008, 04:10 PM

He's a poopy head.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Joe the plumber is a fucking scumbag.

Cave Johnson
10-30-2008, 04:34 PM
For the R's to hold this flaky, ignorant dick-head up as a symbol of working class America is a mockery of said working class.

kstater
10-30-2008, 04:35 PM

The video's even better.

LMAO

The look on his wife's face is priceless.

ChiTown
10-30-2008, 06:42 PM

and

BO is a terrorist loving, coke head, who hates America.

Take your pick..............

***SPRAYER
10-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Joe the plumber is a ****ing scumbag.

You're a scumbag.