PDA

View Full Version : Elections More racist BS from a the B.O. camp

***SPRAYER
10-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Charles Ogletree Declared “Dim Bulb” for Calling America Racist
Posted by Hans Bader

The Washington Examiner today declared Harvard law professor Charles Ogletree, a top adviser to Obama and likely future Assistant Attorney General, to be the “dim bulb” of the day for his racially-charged remarks branding America as a racist country:

“During an Oct. 25 panel discussion on race at Harvard, this top Barack Obama adviser said the U.S. should still be considered a racist nation even if the Illinois Senator is elected to the White House because Obama ‘happens to be biracial.’ So even if a majority of Americans vote for him, it won’t count. WHY IT’S DIM: Ogletree’s comments conjured up the discredited ‘one drop rule’ laws adopted by many Southern states during the Jim Crow era that were used to segregate the races. CURE: Take Martin Luther King Jr.’s advice and judge people by their character, not their color.” (Washington Examiner, Oct. 31, 2008, at page 15).

Even if you vote for Obama, you’re still probably a racist, according to Professor Ogletree. White America won’t vote for blacks, Ogletree argues, and Obama’s election is possible only because he’s partly white. Even Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, in his endorsement of Obama, was more optimistic about race relations than Ogletree.

The ABA Journal predicts that Ogletree, who has long advocated race-based reparations, will be the Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Civil Rights Division during the Obama administration.

Ogletree is controversial for his history of plagiarism and association with Al Sharpton.

Ultra Peanut
10-31-2008, 07:49 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/258ypfn.jpg

HonestChieffan
10-31-2008, 10:29 PM
More fuel for the fire. Obamas wierd friend list just grows and grows.

Dick Bull
10-31-2008, 10:34 PM
I just find it damned funny that shtsprayer starts a thread about racism.

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 08:03 AM
I just find it damned funny that shtsprayer starts a thread about racism.

Of course you do. You're a moonbat suffering from cognitive dissonance.

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 08:07 AM
More fuel for the fire. Obamas wierd friend list just grows and grows.

:eek:Charles Ogletree, a top adviser to Obama and likely future Assistant Attorney General

HCF, the grievance mongers are already preparing the narrative--

"Even though America elected a black president, he's only half black, therefore America is still a racist nation."

:rolleyes:

And the white moonbat libtards like Celine Diddy and Silly will continue to bend over and grab their ankles while guys like Rev Wright and James H. Cone f**k them in the ass.

"Harder!Faster! I love it!" -Celine Diddy

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2008, 08:09 AM
WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR THE BLACK MAN CUZ HE IS A RACIST

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 08:10 AM
WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR THE BLACK MAN CUZ HE IS A RACIST

Yes, that is correct.

You must have been through some deprogramming recently. :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2008, 08:20 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2myw600.gif

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Poor Aunt Zetuini. B.O. can't help her until he's president and he can confiscate money from somebody else to give to her.

http://wcco.com/national/obama.2007.income.2.701547.html

banyon
11-01-2008, 08:26 AM
More BS.

There. Fixed your thread title (and your grammar).

whoman69
11-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Yes, that is correct.

You must have been through some deprogramming recently. :thumb:

Your sarcasm button must be off.

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 08:28 AM
There. Fixed your thread title (and your grammar).

Banyon, some how some way you have to tear down that wall in your brain that prevents you from objective and critical thinking.

Your boy is a lowlife dirtbag. Deal with it.

banyon
11-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Banyon, some how some way you have to tear down that wall in your brain that prevents you from objective and critical thinking.

Your boy is a lowlife dirtbag. Deal with it.

I'm pretty sure that your grammar was objectively wrong, and that your thread objectively sucks.

I'm not interested in "political discussions" on this level that consist of thngs like "your guy's a dirtbag" in lieu of actual argumentation. Why don't you go find some mentally handicapped sixth graders to discuss politics with if this is all you have?

BigChiefFan
11-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Oh poor shit stain, grasping at straws to promote racism and it fails.