PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Look at me! I'm as thoughtful, thorough and creative as ShortJeep Johnny!

Fat Elvis
11-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Jessica Simpson's transition from dizzy reality show-starring newlywed to big-screen wannabe to oversharing-prone country warbler hasn't always been an easy one. Take her "Private Benjamin" rip-off "Major Movie Star," which she promoted at the Cannes Film Festival last year before the camouflage-filled flick had even been shot. FoxNews.com reports that the long-shelved comedy, branded by one insider as "maybe one of the worst films ever made," has been dusted off and sent over to Russia, where it recently topped the box office amid seemingly tundra-like competition. The clunker, in which Jess plays a sheltered celebrity who joins the Army, won't be hitting theaters in North America, but if you happen to be in Bulgaria next month, be sure to check it out and report back. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a little while to watch this cinematic gem. According to Us, it will debut on DVD in the U.S. on Feb. 3 under the new title, "Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous," which only sounds X-rated (the pic is PG-13). You'll recall that Simpson's previous big-screen effort, the "Working Girl" knockoff "Blonde Ambition," went straight to DVD after a brief stop in eight tumbleweed-strewn Dallas movie theaters late last year. Meanwhile, Jess is once again talking up her romance with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. "[Tony and I] are definitely compatible in all areas," she wink-winks to Cosmopolitan, adding, "Any person who I'm gonna date for longer than six months, I definitely am investing in something long-term." Simpson, who will celebrate her one-year anniversary with Romo next month, is also setting the bar high for the future. "If I get married again," says the former Mrs. Nick Lachey, "then it will be the last time."

McCain will trounce Obama because middle america cares about Jessica Simpson.

Bowser
11-01-2008, 12:50 PM
LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
11-01-2008, 12:54 PM
ROFL