PDA

View Full Version : Elections Huckabee 2012?

Taco John
11-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Palin... Romney... Huckabee?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YADwYU-phpI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YADwYU-phpI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2012 is already shaping up...

Thig Lyfe
11-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Huckabee's can be a funny guy, but I'd never want him as president.

Of course, he'd be a trillion times better than Palin.

dirk digler
11-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Cool video. I actually liked Huckabee in the primary because he talks and understands real people issues. I know alot of people fear him because of his religious views.

The downside is Rush hates Huckabee so those wingtards won't go for him.

Baby Lee
11-01-2008, 03:12 PM
If the Dems hadn't been so disdainful of the 'religious right' Huckabee would've never even considered being a Republican.

Thig Lyfe
11-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Cool video. I actually liked Huckabee in the primary because he talks and understands real people issues. I know alot of people fear him because of his religious views.

I think the Republican Party needs to find a way to distance itself from the religious right and single-issue voters who only care about lame shit like abortion and same-sex marriage. Huckabee would be a step in the wrong direction.

That said, he'd be a perfect candidate for his own talk show.

Jenson71
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I think the Republican Party needs to find a way to distance itself from the religious right and single-issue voters who only care about lame shit like abortion and same-sex marriage. Huckabee would be a step in the wrong direction.

That said, he'd be a perfect candidate for his own talk show.

He has his own talk show. On Fox News. And it's not that good, especially for a news channel.

Dave Lane
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I like Huck. The crazy christian part cancels out everything positive about him but as a person I highly respect him. I'd trade him for McCain in a minute based on McCains erratic behavior.

Dave Lane
11-01-2008, 03:15 PM

He hated McCain too and he has no problem hauling copious amounts of water for him.

dirk digler
11-01-2008, 03:20 PM
He hated McCain too and he has no problem hauling copious amounts of water for him.

I don't know about that. I listened to him this week ac ouple of times and just like Hannity all he does is bash Obama and never really says anything about McCain.

Thig Lyfe
11-01-2008, 03:34 PM
He has his own talk show. On Fox News. And it's not that good, especially for a news channel.

Oh.

Maybe he could take over for Conan instead of Jimmy Fallon.

Mecca
11-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Mike Huckabee scares the ever loving shit out of me, anyone who wants to rewrite the constitution to fit Christian values is a scary scary person in my book.

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 04:20 PM
If the Dems hadn't been so disdainful of the 'religious right' Huckabee would've never even considered being a Republican.

Most profound thing I've read on the DC Forum in about a month.

:clap:

Calcountry
11-01-2008, 04:24 PM
If the Dems hadn't been so disdainful of the 'religious right' Huckabee would've never even considered being a Republican.You mean Huckaphony?

Calcountry
11-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Mike Huckabee scares the ever loving shit out of me, anyone who wants to rewrite the constitution to fit Christian values is a scary scary person in my book.Anyone who speaks of the constitution as failing to enunciate what the government "must do" is SCARY in my book.

Anyone who would campaign in favor of gay marriage so that we can teach it to little children is SCARY in my book.

ROYC75
11-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Huck in 2012 is fine by me.

Adept Havelock
11-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Huckabee is that rarest of birds, a right wing nanny-stater. LMAO

The worst of the Democratic and Republican parties in one candidate. All the Big-Government nanny state-ism the Left loves, with the "Social Conservative" Right-wing focus on getting the government more involved in peoples personal/private lives. Or, as BL once eloquently put it..."I (the state) am gonna get all up in your business".

Then again, I suppose pairing him with that supporter of Alaska Permanent Fund-style Marxism Gov. Palin might be a representative ticket for many in the contemporary GOP.

Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan just hit 96000 RPM.

SNR
11-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Mike Huckabee was relatively successful this campaign because people liked his style and his ability to captivate his audience no matter the subject.

Too bad he has shitty stances

SNR
11-01-2008, 04:37 PM

The worst of the Democratic and Republican parties in one candidate. All the Big-Government nanny state-ism the Left loves, with the "Social Conservative" Right-wing focus on getting the government more involved in peoples personal/private lives. Or, as BL once eloquently put it..."I (the state) am gonna get all up in your business".

Then again, I suppose pairing him with that supporter of Alaska Permanent Fund-style Marxism Gov. Palin might be a representative ticket for many in the contemporary GOP.

Quality. Pirsig would be proud.

Rep

whoman69
11-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Huckabee has the religious right and those who favor the flat tax. The flat tax is a horrible idea, would have people who can't afford to pay taxes paying into the system.

HolmeZz
11-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Huckabee's a nice guy, but not Presidential material.

I think Romney's the frontrunner to head the party for the near future.

irishjayhawk
11-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Huckabee's can be a funny guy, but I'd never want him as president.

Of course, he'd be a trillion times better than Palin.

I don't know about a trillion times better than Palin. He's smarter than Palin but he's equally or more so nutty religious.

I like Huck. The crazy christian part cancels out everything positive about him but as a person I highly respect him. I'd trade him for McCain in a minute based on McCains erratic behavior.

Yep. Not to mention that the joke about Obama's assassination should have killed any chances he had. And on top of that the "change the constitution to be more in line with God".

Yep. Basically, my thoughts.

Huckabee's a nice guy, but not Presidential material.

I think Romney's the frontrunner to head the party for the near future.

Again, my thoughts.

***SPRAYER
11-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Anyone who speaks of the constitution as failing to enunciate what the government "must do" is SCARY in my book.

Anyone who would campaign in favor of gay marriage so that we can teach it to little children is SCARY in my book.

I wonder why B.O.'s religion doesn't frighten the moonbats?

:rolleyes:

Baby Lee
11-01-2008, 05:12 PM

Awww, you could always bring out my eloquent side. Sure this wasn't what you were thinking of;

I see 5 dems I'd vote for before Huckabee.
Don't dislike the guy personally, but he has the 1-2 punch of wanting the govt in my bedroom AND my wallet.
Huckabee campaign slogan, "ask yourself WWJD, and make everyone do THAT!!"

Adept Havelock
11-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Awww, you could always bring out my eloquent side. Sure this wasn't what you were thinking of;

That works too. :clap: