PDA

View Full Version : Elections Barack Hussein: Civilian National Security Force?

Donger
11-01-2008, 07:51 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Just as powerful. Just as strong. Just as well-funded." As our non-civilian national security force?

What is this, and why do we need it?

Logical
11-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Sounds smart to me and they could work along the borders.

rrl308
11-01-2008, 08:02 PM

I agree

Donger
11-01-2008, 08:06 PM

Just as powerful? Equip them as are our non-civilian national security force (i.e., the military?)

Just as well-funded? $700 billion? Where's that coming from?

For a Barack Hussein follower: what are these folks going to be doing?

noa
11-01-2008, 08:11 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187434

patteu asked the exact same question as you. I don't think we ever answered it, but a few of us guessed at what he meant.

Iowanian
11-01-2008, 09:05 PM
He's going to build his own military to take guns from Americans.

Dear Leader isn't alone...lots of the well known ones had military police forces spying and enforcing their will on the civilians...Hitler, Kim Jong Il, China....KGB....

Donger
11-01-2008, 09:06 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187434

patteu asked the exact same question as you. I don't think we ever answered it, but a few of us guessed at what he meant.

Ah, I missed that. Thank you.

All though I'm not surprised that his followers don't care what it means.

banyon
11-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Ah, I missed that. Thank you.

All though I'm not surprised that his followers don't care what it means.

You're pretty scared, huh?

We haven't told you yet, but you're already on the list to be forced to quit your job and sign up for this. You're going to be working with inner city urban youth providing child care for welfare mothers so that they will have more time to watch TV on the couch.

...Oh, crap! I was supposed to keep this secret until after the election! :banghead:

HolmeZz
11-01-2008, 09:15 PM
What are you worried about, Donger? You told me America would never elect a black liberal. I'm assuming that still holds true today.

Dick Bull
11-01-2008, 09:27 PM

Donger don't want nobody along the borders. He loves the non legal migratory workers.

Donger
11-01-2008, 09:36 PM
You're pretty scared, huh?

We haven't told you yet, but you're already on the list to be forced to quit your job and sign up for this. You're going to be working with inner city urban youth providing child care for welfare mothers so that they will have more time to watch TV on the couch.

...Oh, crap! I was supposed to keep this secret until after the election! :banghead:

As I said, I doubt that his followers care what a civilian "national security force" is. Thanks for your affirmation.

Dick Bull
11-01-2008, 09:45 PM
As I said, I doubt that his followers care what a civilian "national security force" is. Thanks for your affirmation.

I heard tonight that obama's gonna boot biden. Not scary enough.

Obama, boogie man 08

HonestChieffan
11-01-2008, 09:51 PM
He never has explained what they are or what they do....

banyon
11-01-2008, 10:07 PM

Yeah, it's because I cared so little that I spent so much time in the other thread spelling it out.

banyon
11-01-2008, 10:09 PM
He never has explained what they are or what they do....

Yeah, it's a total mystery! Just like when you had your fingers in your ears last time.