PDA

View Full Version : Elections Poll shows Obama popular among dead people

rrl308
11-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Thought some of you might get a kick out of this. :)

Poll shows Obama popular among dead people

Nationwide polls conducted in cemeteries in recent weeks have shown Barak Obama to be a clear front runner among the dead.

"We had expected Obama to lead, but we did not realize what a huge margin he would have", pollsters said.

C.T. Russell, who died on October 31st, 1916, and is buried in Rosemont United Cemetery in Pittsburgh, expressed a strong preference to vote for Obama.

"I feel, as do most of the departed souls I associate with, that Obama will do the best job of representing our interests", Russell explained.

Obama showed strong numbers, over 75%, in most states, with even higher numbers in the Midwest and New England states. In the Chicago area over 97% of dead voters expressed a preference for Obama.

West coast voters had lower numbers, around 62%, with a high percentage of non voters.

"It is likely that since cremation is prevalent in this region, voting presents a logistical problem for the dead and for poll workers", said San Diego County Registrar of Voters Deborah Seiler.

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Still bitter about John F. Kennedy's win, I see.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Still bitter about John F. Kennedy's win, I see.

He's a lib. It's TIC.

noa
11-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Well he has been very heavily lobbied by the anti-necrophiliac movement and generally votes in their favor.

whoman69
11-01-2008, 10:40 PM
I'd have thought his opponent would have more support from this group since he's much closer to their demographic.

HolmeZz
11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Why are John McCain's peers flocking to Obama?

SNR
11-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Well he has been very heavily lobbied by the anti-necrophiliac movement and generally votes in their favor.So I'll bet Tyler Thigpen is voting McCain, huh?

Thig Lyfe
11-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Why are John McCain's peers flocking to Obama?

ROFL

***SPRAYER
11-02-2008, 08:21 AM
http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Halloween_MoveOn.gif