PDA

View Full Version : Elections The Next two days will be exciting because of Big Daddy

Logical
11-03-2008, 01:23 AM
and all the others like Vailpass, Shtsprayer etc who claimed a Black person could not be the Dem candidates let alone President.

I am going to enjoy giving them the shitsandwich they deserve starting Tuesday night.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 01:27 AM
and all the others like Vailpass, Shtsprayer etc who claimed a Black person could not be the Dem candidates let alone President.

I am going to enjoy giving them the shitsandwich they deserve starting Tuesday night.

You underestimate the voter fraud from both sides, tuesday should be a wild night. :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Don't forget Donger.

"Obama won't win"
"There are vast numbers of racists in the Democratic party...vast"--when discussing his chances in the primary.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 01:41 AM
I wonder if the rampant racism that has been almost celebrated over here in DC will continue and at even higher level.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 01:47 AM
I wonder if the rampant racism that has been almost celebrated over here in DC will continue and at even higher level.

It'd be nice if the mods would at least enforce some kind of standard. It's getting to the point that anything short of the Secret Service shutting this site down is going to be tolerated and treated as genuine discourse.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 01:49 AM
I know some do it just to be annoying but Vail, Big Daddy, Bootlegged and Stc have been spewing that shit forever with no recourse.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Don't forget Donger.

"Obama won't win"
"There are vast numbers of racists in the Democratic party...vast"--when discussing his chances in the primary.

Untrue.

Donger never said Obama won't win.

He said "Barack Hussein" can't win.

BIG difference.

:D

Friendo
11-03-2008, 05:38 AM

I don't think they'll eat one. I hear none of em like bread. Bwaaaahahahaha!

patteeu
11-03-2008, 07:28 AM
It'd be nice if the mods would at least enforce some kind of standard. It's getting to the point that anything short of the Secret Service shutting this site down is going to be tolerated and treated as genuine discourse.

You can't get much more ironic than this. "Kill yourself" himself calling for a higher standard of discourse. ROFL

KCJohnny
11-03-2008, 07:34 AM

ROFL Oh, the irony!!!! Mr. Blaspheme all religious believers and "kill yourself"!

irishjayhawk
11-03-2008, 07:37 AM
ROFL Oh, the irony!!!! Mr. Blaspheme all religious believers and "kill yourself"!

What does that have to do with anything?

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 07:38 AM
It'd be nice if the mods would at least enforce some kind of standard. It's getting to the point that anything short of the Secret Service shutting this site down is going to be tolerated and treated as genuine discourse.StC is already toeing that line.

Duck Dog
11-03-2008, 07:38 AM
I see. Now the liberals are preparing to call Americans racists for not voting for NOBAMA.

irishjayhawk
11-03-2008, 07:39 AM
You can't get much more ironic than this. "Kill yourself" himself calling for a higher standard of discourse. ROFL

But he doesn't discriminate. ;)

Donger
Is this the "righteous wind" I've been hearing about?

irishjayhawk
I see. Now the liberals are preparing to call Americans racists for not voting for NOBAMA.

Absolutely not.

Duck Dog
11-03-2008, 07:40 AM

Could you be anymore of a fake and fraud? :spock:

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 07:43 AM
You can't get much more ironic than this. "Kill yourself" himself calling for a higher standard of discourse. ROFL"Kill yourself" is simply a statement that the person (the vast majority of these being notorious trolls like KCJ, Programmer, and shtsprayer, retards like sportsshrink, Chief Henry, and BIG_DADDY, and racists like vailpass and StChief) is so stupid that they would be contributing more to the forum by shooting themselves in the head.

Nobody's trying to pretend that the person killing themselves is a valid point of discussion, but apparently it's okay to say that Obama hates white people and expect others to respond as if you're not a fucking asshole.

whoman69
11-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Untrue.

Donger never said Obama won't win.

He said "Barack Hussein" can't win.

BIG difference.

:D
I don't see any difference until he starts calling the other guy John Sidney. Its being used for predjudicial purpose, flat and simple.

jidar
11-03-2008, 10:04 AM
There are a lot of racists around here.
It's what I suspected in the lounge, but I guess it took DC to confirm it.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Another call out thread. Wonderful! :rolleyes:

BigCatDaddy
11-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Is this the "righteous wind" I've been hearing about?

The are a new type of poster. One above the name calling and sandwich giving ones of old.

Donger
11-03-2008, 10:16 AM
The are a new type of poster. One above the name calling and sandwich giving ones of old.

Oh. I thought it was just what Barack Hussein followers say when he farts.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:17 AM
What does that have to do with anything?

Religion isn't ever going away. It's always going to factor into a significant percentage of people's decision-making process whether you like it or not. You can't blaspheme against Christians, and then demand a higher level of public discourse without looking like a complete and utter fraud.

Hamas is the SHTSPRAYER of the left.

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Religion isn't ever going away. It's always going to factor into a significant percentage of people's decision-making process whether you like it or not. You can't blaspheme against Christians, and then demand a higher level of public discourse without looking like a complete and utter fraud.

Crucify yourself.

BigCatDaddy
Oh. I thought it was just what Barack Hussein followers say when he farts.

There would be fist fights by a few posters here to be the first to get a whiff of that righteousness.

BucEyedPea

:clap:

Ultra Peanut
Oh. I thought it was just what Barack Hussein followers say when he farts.PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 10:21 AM

The difference being that there are more of them as far as I can count.

Sully
11-03-2008, 10:22 AM

I couldn't disagree more.
Hamas actually backs up his caustic comments with well-thought out stuff. He plays the bully, but actually consistently shows evidence of critical thought.
Shit, however, rarely shows an ability to do anything other than cut and paste, followed by blindly following the first few lines of what he just read. He's shown some moments of clarity, from time to time, but doesn't do that with anything approaching consistency.

triple
11-03-2008, 10:23 AM
someone just posted an article the other day quoting someone saying that Obama's election didn't count because he's bi-racial, that he doesn't have slave blood I suppose and thus not "african american" in the sense that it is usually meant. Maybe that is your explanation!

patteeu
11-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Crucify yourself.

LMAO

Donger
11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Crucify yourself.

How would you get the last nail in?

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
How would you get the last nail in?
:) No excuses. If there is a will, there is a way.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Hamas is the SHTSPRAYER of the left.that is retarded you are retarded

How many threads has Hamas started stating that McCain hates black people/is a terrorist/is an American-hating monster/anything of the sort?

What the fuck does "blaspheme against Christians" even fucking mean? How has Hamas done so?

triple
11-03-2008, 10:33 AM
i dont see any difference between the two

BigCatDaddy
11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
i dont see any difference between the two

In SHTSPRAYER'S defense, I think he could hold his own against a woman.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
i dont see any difference between the twoYou're kind of bad at paying attention, though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 10:40 AM

ROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 10:45 AM
"Kill yourself" is simply a statement that the person (the vast majority of these being notorious trolls like KCJ, Programmer, and shtsprayer, retards like sportsshrink, Chief Henry, and BIG_DADDY, and racists like vailpass and StChief) is so stupid that they would be contributing more to the forum by shooting themselves in the head.

Nobody's trying to pretend that the person killing themselves is a valid point of discussion, but apparently it's okay to say that Obama hates white people and expect others to respond as if you're not a fucking asshole.

"Kill yourself" should be taken seriously.

Wishing for the death of the Democratic nominee repeatedly in various threads, while phrasing it as a hypothetical, is perfectly acceptable, cause they're just wondering.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 10:47 AM

Pop quiz: How many times have I told the thoughtful posters in this forum to do this?

Donger
11-03-2008, 10:47 AM
"Kill yourself" should be taken seriously.

Wishing for the death of the Democratic nominee repeatedly in various threads, while phrasing it as a hypothetical, is perfectly acceptable, cause they're just wondering.

That's a rather serious accusation.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:48 AM
that is retarded you are retarded

Not in the least.

Hamas = SHTSPRAYER

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Pop quiz: How many times have I told the thoughtful posters in this forum to do this?

What does that matter?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 10:51 AM
What does that matter?

It actually makes a pretty big difference. Most of those trolls can't add any kind of insight or genuine thought into any thread and just dilute and destroy any discussion that they enter into.

Of course, you already know this, you're just deflecting.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Hamas actually backs up his caustic comments with well-thought out stuff. He plays the bully, but actually consistently shows evidence of critical thought.
Shit, however, rarely shows an ability to do anything other than cut and paste, followed by blindly following the first few lines of what he just read. He's shown some moments of clarity, from time to time, but doesn't do that with anything approaching consistency.

Yeah. Hamas is very open-minded and thoughtful. He especially puts a lot of thought into who he tells to "kill yourself."

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-03-2008, 10:52 AM
That's a rather serious accusation.

And if it hadn't been expressed in spades several times in the last two weeks, I might be wary about leveling it.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Yeah. Hamas is very open-minded and thoughtful. He especially puts a lot of thought into who he tells to "kill yourself."You mean people like SHTSPRAYER, ROY, LOCOchief, Chief Henry, Honestchieffan, sportsshrink, BIG_DADDY, vailpass, KCJohnny, and Programmer?

Yeah, the answer with those guys is to engage them in debate. They're totally lucid and completely worth it.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:55 AM
It actually makes a pretty big difference. Most of those trolls can't add any kind of insight or genuine thought into any thread and just dilute and destroy any discussion that they enter into.

Of course, you already know this, you're just deflecting.

No, it doesn't make a big difference at all. You show the same level of contempt for your adversaries as SHTSPRAYER shows for his. The idea that your contempt is a more thoughful malice is moronic. The idea that you would bother to complain about the level of political discourse on this forum is a joke in itself.

I'm sure that in your mind, you and SHTSPRAYER are very different people. I'm sure that in HIS mind, you and SHTSPRAYER are very different people. But when you boil all the water out the bullshit, the same residue is sitting in the pot.

Donger
11-03-2008, 10:55 AM

Delicious.

Donger
11-03-2008, 10:56 AM
And if it hadn't been expressed in spades several times in the last two weeks, I might be wary about leveling it.

Perhaps you could provide some examples?

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:56 AM
You mean people like SHTSPRAYER, ROY, LOCOchief, Chief Henry, Honestchieffan, sportsshrink, BIG_DADDY, vailpass, KCJohnny, and Programmer?

Yeah, the answer with those guys is to engage them in debate. They're totally lucid and completely worth it.

You are mistaken. I have not mounted a defense for any one of these guys. I'm not certain why you'd expect me to start now.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 10:57 AM
kill yourself is now part of Chiefsplanet Lexicon. Of course we need KCTitus to actually approve this.

As for the notion that Hamas=Shitstain I would say those people really are clueless. Maybe those people need to quit being chicken shits and post in the main forum and see if that holds true. Hamas talks alot of football and doesn't use that term much at all over there.

Donger
11-03-2008, 10:58 AM
kill yourself is now part of Chiefsplanet Lexicon. Of course we need KCTitus to actually approve this.

As for the notion that Hamas=Shitstain I would say those people really are clueless. Maybe those people need to quit being chicken shits and post in the main forum and see if that holds true. Hamas talks alot of football and doesn't use that term much at all over there.

A quick search shows that to be incorrect.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 10:59 AM

http://random-sheep.com/images/wool_over_eyes.jpg

Sully
11-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah. Hamas is very open-minded and thoughtful. He especially puts a lot of thought into who he tells to "kill yourself."

Who said he was open-minded?
He is thoughtful, though, when faced with honest debate. When dealing with those guys mentioned, though, how often is that "honest debate?" Hell, I try to debate them honestly, and it's like pulling teeth, so maybe he's got a better tack at this thing.
But to pretend they are the same is ridiculous. They may both be caustic and mean-spirited, but there is far more depth to what Hamas can bring to the table, and does, than what Shit has ever done.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 11:02 AM
A quick search shows that to be incorrect.

I never said never I said not much. Of course IMHO saying kill yourself now pretty much has no nastiness behind it. Everyone has been saying it lately and it has lost its effect.

Ultra Peanut
South Park logic, folks. It's impenetrable.

Taco John
Who said he was open-minded?
He is thoughtful, though, when faced with honest debate. When dealing with those guys mentioned, though, how often is that "honest debate?" Hell, I try to debate them honestly, and it's like pulling teeth, so maybe he's got a better tack at this thing.
But to pretend they are the same is ridiculous. They may both be caustic and mean-spirited, but there is far more depth to what Hamas can bring to the table, and does, than what Shit has ever done.

Whatever you say. The left is going to defend Hamas. The right is going to defend SHTSPRAYER.

I'm still going to sit here bemused that anyone can believe that one provides superior malice to the other.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 11:03 AM
IMHO Hamas starts and talks about more legitimate topics than shtstain ever has.

Is Hamas a flamethrower, sure he is but he is not a troll that came over from a Donkey's board or Jets board just to hijack the political forum.

Sully
11-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Whatever you say. The left is going to defend Hamas. The right is going to defend SHTSPRAYER.

I'm still going to sit here bemused that anyone can believe that one provides superior malice to the other.

It's like you can't even read.
I'm not defending his "malice." I'm saying he brings more than malice to honest discussion. Shit does not, except in rare occasions.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Whatever you say. The left is going to defend Hamas. The right is going to defend SHTSPRAYER. And the moral of today's episode is, BOTH SIDES ARE EQUALLY WRONG!!!!!

triple
11-03-2008, 11:05 AM
i too am just shocked that the leftist posters think Hamas is a high minded intellectual and that 'sprayer is a boorish buffoon, and the other half sees it the opposite way. that's shocking.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:06 AM
I never said never I said not much. Of course IMHO saying kill yourself now pretty much has no nastiness behind it. Everyone has been saying it lately and it has lost its effect.

I still see it as the lowest form of communication on this forum. It's an utter surrender, and a real shame that it's spread past one hateful poster and become accepted discourse.

But that's not even the point... The point is that the person who introduced that hate-filled slogan into common acceptance saw it his place to offer this criticism of the mods here:

What a hypocrite.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:08 AM
It's like you can't even read.
I'm not defending his "malice." I'm saying he brings more than malice to honest discussion. Shit does not, except in rare occasions.

Ah I see. Just like Hamas does. If I don't agree with you, it's like I can't even read.

Should I just go kill myself?

Sully
11-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Ah I see. Just like Hamas does. If I don't agree with you, it's like I can't even read.

Should I just go kill myself?

Not the fact that you don't agree...

...the fact that you are trying to distort the point I have made.

dirk digler
I still see it as the lowest form of communication on this forum. It's an utter surrender, and a real shame that it's spread past one hateful poster and become accepted discourse.

But that's not even the point... The point is that the person who introduced that hate-filled slogan into common acceptance saw it his place to offer this criticism of the mods here:

What a hypocrite.

Point taken TJ.

I just object to the characterization that Hamas = shtstain. IMHO they are not even close. One is a troll from a Jets board and the other is a respectable poster by most here.

Taco John
If you seriously believe that Hamas brings more honest discussion than SHTSPRAYER in the DC forum, then you are blinded by partisainship.

Sully
11-03-2008, 11:10 AM
If you seriously believe that Hamas brings more honest discussion than SHTSPRAYER in the DC forum, then you are blinded by partisainship.

ROFL

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:11 AM

Yup! Because deep down those of us who agree with either side will feel happy inside that there's a spokesperson to slam and flame the other side. Some follow others lead.

Just go into one of those private message areas of some posters who side with Hamas....he called for a planned group attack on Johnny the soldier.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:11 AM
If you seriously believe that Hamas brings more honest discussion than SHTSPRAYER in the DC forum, then you are blinded by partisainship.Kill yourself.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Kill yourself

I rest my case.

dirk digler

I am talking about just in DC I am talking about overall in CP.

But I would argue he does bring more honest discussion than the shtstain.

Look at these quality threads shtstain has started

Obama is a shitbag communist (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195131)
B.O. is a red diaper baby (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195512)
More racist BS from a the B.O. camp (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195626)
Another liberal noose-ance (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188861)
B.O. The Chicago Dirtbag and hero of the left! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194996)
Oh no! B.O.'s grandmother is ill! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194985)

Ultra Peanut
I rest my case.goin down to south park,
gonna have myself a time

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:15 AM
In fact, my case just got stronger because SHTSPAYER doesn't infect the thoughtful posters on the right in the same way that Hamas infects and drags down the thoughtful posters on the left.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:15 AM

Obama is a shitbag communist (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195131)
B.O. is a red diaper baby (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195512)
More racist BS from a the B.O. camp (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195626)
Another liberal noose-ance (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188861)
B.O. The Chicago Dirtbag and hero of the left! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194996)
Oh no! B.O.'s grandmother is ill! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194985)

Is any of that personally attacking a poster whether it's their intelligence or whatever though?

Seems to me a public figure is much more fair game.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Just go into one of those private message areas of some posters who side with Hamas....he called for a planned group attack on Johnny the soldier.

That goes right along with SHTSPRAYER being excited over the prospects of white race riots.

I'm not sure how anyone can defend these two individuals.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
In fact, my case just got stronger because SHTSPAYER doesn't infect the thoughtful posters on the right in the same way that Hamas infects and drags down the thoughtful posters on the left.

He's their leader. They hide behind him and discuss surreptiously behind the layer what their plan of attack is. :shake:

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:17 AM
In fact, my case just got stronger because SHTSPAYER doesn't infect the thoughtful posters on the right in the same way that Hamas infects and drags down the thoughtful posters on the left.Your point is completely fucking stupid. Ergo, people mock and dismiss it.

SHTSPRAYER and his horde of blithering retards do quite enough damage, thanks much. BL, patteau, and DonHUSSEINger are "thoughtful" and "uninfected" inasmuch as they've continued spouting the same stuff they were spouting before SHTSPRAYER arrived.

Hamas is an intelligent motherfucker who brings down great vengeance and furious anger on the people worthy of it. SHTSPRAYER is an unabashed troll who offers, has offered, and will offer absolutely nothing to the forum other than invective and mountains upon mountains of bullshit.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Let's compare the 5 threads Hamas has started in the last 2 weeks

****Official DC Election Bets Thread**** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190004)
The Cellphone Effect, Redux (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195810)
Obama's Campaign Stop in CoMo--My Take (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195557)
Like Bush Like Palin:Palin pipeline terms curbed bids (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195120)
McCain's Highest Paid Staffer? Palin's Makeup Artist (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195009)
Will Ferrell Returns as Bush (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194981)

Yep I think you are right TJ they are the same..LMAO :rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
That goes right along with SHTSPRAYER being excited over the prospects of white race riots.

I'm not sure how anyone can defend these two individuals.

Well, I was talkin' more about doing it to another poster...rather than any offensive political views.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Is any of that personally attacking a poster whether it's their intelligence or whatever though?

Seems to me a public figure is much more fair game.

Yeah calling for Obama to hang is fair game...nice BEP :rolleyes:

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:20 AM

Do you really want to play the "who can find the douchiest thing these two have said" game? Because that's an easy game to play without much of a point to it when it comes to both of these posters.

And it hardly makes a point.

Again, here is what Hamas hypocritically said:

"Kill yourself" is not genuine discourse.

BucEyedPea
Hamas is an intelligent mother****er who brings down great vengeance and furious anger on the people worthy of it.

This is an example of what I was sayin'. The followers are happy inside when it's down by someone with the balls to flame other posters.

Yes, Hamas is very intelligent. I will give you that. I even agree with him 1 third of the time. But the excessive anger and hate shouldn't be necessary if he's that intelligent. Only occassional burst is human and acceptable.

Ultra Peanut
Just go into one of those private message areas of some posters who side with Hamas....he called for a planned group attack on Johnny the soldier.Johnny the Soldier, OH MY.

Taco John
Let's compare the 5 threads Hamas has started in the last 2 weeks...

What gave you the idea that I was talking about thread starting? I'd like to correct that impression. Can you show me which post I made that did that?

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah calling for Obama to hang is fair game...nice BEP :rolleyes:

I didn't see that one. I was talking about things like communist or "dirtbag" I mean thats on par with some things said about Bush. Or using the race card ( when it's not really being played) And some have even called for Bush or Cheney's death too. The truth of the matter is that what's going on here is classic projection.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:22 AM

"Kill yourself" is not genuine discourse.HE WASN'T BEMOANING THE LACK OF GENUINE DISCOURSE.

He was saying that these people have gotten more desperate, more transparently racist, and more hateful while pretending that they're just offering things up for consideration. He was calling out worthless assholes for being worthless assholes.

This is an example of what I was sayin'. The followers are happy inside when it's down by someone with the balls to flame other posters.I'm not following shit.

But the excessive anger and hate shouldn't be necessary if he's that intelligent. Only occassional burst is human and acceptable.Yeah, instead he should just call everyone either a NeoCon or Communist from inside his Libertopian bubble.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Johnny the Soldier, OH MY.

LOl! I just couldn't remember his whole name off the tip of my tongue...
'er I mean fingers.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 11:23 AM
What gave you the idea that I was talking about thread starting? I'd like to correct that impression. Can you show me which post I made that did that?

Because it basically shows that shtstain is a troll where Hamas isn't. Would you allow those threads to be started at OrangeMane from a Jets fan that came over just to the political board?

triple
that cracks me up. do the lefties really gather in private message forums and organize/coordinate attacks on posters on the right side of the aisle?

maybe getting a hobby would be a good thing.

Donger
This is an example of what I was sayin'. The followers are happy inside when it's down by someone with the balls to flame other posters.

Yes, Hamas is very intelligent. I will give you that. I even agree with him 1 third of the time. But the excessive anger and hate shouldn't be necessary if he's that intelligent. Only occassional burst is human and acceptable.

He has self-esteem issues and a rather unhealthy need for acceptance. It's kind of cute in a way.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:24 AM
LOl! I just couldn't remember his whole name off the tip of my tongue...
'er I mean fingers.Sorry. I thought you were trying to play the sympathy card for that flaming sack of shit.

Ultra Peanut
He has self-esteem issues and a rather unhealthy need for acceptance. It's kind of cute in a way.Hamas HUSSEIN

BucEyedPea
I thought you were trying to play the sympathy card for that flaming sack of shit.

No. I now have remembered it...it's KCJohnny.
I need more coffee.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Do you really want to play the "who can find the douchiest thing these two have said" game? Because that's an easy game to play without much of a point to it when it comes to both of these posters.

And it hardly makes a point.

"Kill yourself" is not genuine discourse.

Like I said before TJ I agree with you about what Hamas suggested. I disagree with you that he is like shtstain.

Taco John
11-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Your point is completely ****ing stupid. Ergo, people mock and dismiss it.

You mean leftists mock and dismiss it.

That's ok with me. I figured they would.

SHTSPRAYER and his horde of blithering retards do quite enough damage, thanks much. BL, patteau, and DonHUSSEINger are "thoughtful" and "uninfected" inasmuch as they've continued spouting the same stuff they were spouting before SHTSPRAYER arrived.

As where Hamas infected people on the left to a much greater degree than SHTSPRAYER infected people on the right. You being one of them. But, again, I don't expect you to accept this either. I expect you to tell me something like I'm stupid, retarded, kill yourself, or some other thing that Hamas would say.

Hamas is an intelligent mother****er who brings down great vengeance and furious anger on the people worthy of it. SHTSPRAYER is an unabashed troll who offers, has offered, and will offer absolutely nothing to the forum other than invective and mountains upon mountains of bullshit.

They're both intelligent. And they're both show great weakness of character.

It's true, Hamas probably starts more thoughtful threads. But that's not where my criticism stems. My criticism is about the level of discourse that these posters offer when faced with a POV that challenges their world view.

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:26 AM
He has self-esteem issues and a rather unhealthy need for acceptance. It's kind of cute in a way.

I would think that would make him unacceptable...but I guess it means acceptable only to certain folks. I actually basically like Hamas except for that, especially when it's been directed at me simply for disagreeing. I only recently put him on ignore just so my Sicilian temper doesn't kick in....I'm likely to arrange a meeting widda da family should I allow that to happen. It's a way to spare others.

I keed. I keed on the last part.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:31 AM
You mean leftists mock and dismiss it.

That's ok with me. I figured they would.Yeah, those angry radical leftists like Sully!

I'm not really surprised you buy into false equivocations, though.

As where Hamas infected people on the left to a much greater degree than SHTSPRAYER infected people on the right. You being one of them. But, again, I don't expect you to accept this either. I expect you to tell me something like I'm stupid, retarded, kill yourself, or some other thing that Hamas would say.Yeah, Hamas' presence is why I call sportsshrink an epic fucking moron. It's not that sportsshrink is one of the dumbest people alive, or anything; no, I've just been INFECTED.

Without the roving troll brigade that's been roaming around the countryside and spraying blatant lie after blatant lie after blatant lie all over this forum, you wouldn't see people become "infected." The only way to "argue" with people so stupid is to mock them, because their positions aren't based in reality.

patteeu
11-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Kill yourself.

Hamas is pretty aggressive when it comes to protecting his intellectual property, Ultra Plagarist. ;)

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah, instead he should just call everyone either a NeoCon or Communist from inside his Libertopian bubble.

I don't call everyone a NC...just NCs. I also do not call everyone a communist either. Nice generality and hyperbole. Besides, if someone's views fit an ideology or philosophy to a t, then that's fair game in politics which is not just about ideas, but the groups advocating them and who is doing it. It's NO different than saying Democrat, Republican or Conservative. I won't be insulted if you call me a conservative. I may disagree if you think I'm a libertarian but I wouldn't be insulted. In fact it would be partially correct. You guys want to hide your ideas from their true categorization in the realm of ideas.

You're always free to just abandon those ideas if their true name is offensive to you. That's how you handle it; not with denial or calling it something else. The latter is Newspeak.

Demonpenz
11-03-2008, 11:39 AM
what do obama kennedy and lincoln have in common....nothing yet....

vailpass
11-03-2008, 11:40 AM

ROFL Did your parents have any sons?

Calcountry
11-03-2008, 11:42 AM
It'd be nice if the mods would at least enforce some kind of standard. It's getting to the point that anything short of the Secret Service shutting this site down is going to be tolerated and treated as genuine discourse.LMAO.

After the shit you dished for 8 years? This is precisely what I have been talking about. If you dissent, free speech, you will be labled a racist regardless what you say.

Have fun with it.

vailpass
11-03-2008, 11:46 AM
LOL at Taco owning on this thread.

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
The InTrade predictive market has "Taco John being completely wrong in this thread" at 98%.

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 11:48 AM
LOL at Taco <s>owning</s> doing the exact opposite of owning on this thread.
FYP

vailpass
11-03-2008, 11:49 AM
FYP

Two posts in a row saying Taco isn't owning?
Me think thou doth protest too much.

Everyone knows Taco and I are usually not on the same side of the fence but props where props are due. The guy is running the nancy boy contingent into the ground with cold clean logic.

patteeu
11-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Hamas HUSSEIN

Shouldn't you guys be demanding that we refer to 'Hamas' Jenkins as just plain "Jenkins"? Or, from your pov, is "Hamas" a positive in a way that "Hussein" is not?

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Shouldn't you guys be demanding that we refer to 'Hamas' Jenkins as just plain "Jenkins"? Or, from your pov, is "Hamas" a positive in a way that "Hussein" is not?

Good point, btw what does patteeu mean is it french for poop or something?

triple
11-03-2008, 11:55 AM

yeah, there should be some outrage at people dropping that H-bomb too

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 12:01 PM

Classy. Yet, you whine about getting neg repped for such poop yourself.

Sully
11-03-2008, 12:02 PM
He's their leader. They hide behind him and discuss surreptiously behind the layer what their plan of attack is. :shake:

Their "leader?"
ROFL

patteeu
11-03-2008, 12:02 PM

It means whatever you want it to mean, much like your candidate.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 12:23 PM
No. I now have remembered it...it's KCJohnny.
I need more coffee.

He gets those responses because Johnny maybe has literally 5 people on this entire board that like him. His takes in the football forum are even worse than his ones here, the guy is literally a flaming dipshit, what do you expect?

When you constantly post inane retarded bullshit all the time people are going to get tired of you.

Demonpenz
11-03-2008, 12:27 PM
I hate people who post random dumb shit and can't spell really wel

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2008, 12:46 PM
LMAO.

After the shit you dished for 8 years? This is precisely what I have been talking about. If you dissent, free speech, you will be labled a racist regardless what you say.

Have fun with it.

Hamas is all for free speech as long as you agree with him.

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Hamas is pretty aggressive when it comes to protecting his intellectual property, Ultra Plagarist. ;)

I really don't blame him for this. You gotta get what you can get and with chicks punching him in the face and all.

irishjayhawk
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM

TJ, I used to think you were pretty objective and a true independent on here, but I'm not sure of that anymore.

This is just retarded. Please tell me it's satire and everyone else fell for it.

Just like how Phelps really doesn't impact Christians in the same way that Bush actually impacts Republicans.

It makes zero sense because one is so extreme as to be virtually completely ignored when assessing sides.

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
TJ's probably still pissy that he got caught using an unattributed quote from Hamas.

Duck Dog
11-03-2008, 01:18 PM
that cracks me up. do the lefties really gather in private message forums and organize/coordinate attacks on posters on the right side of the aisle?

maybe getting a hobby would be a good thing.

With wealth distribution right around the corner they certainly won't be looking for jobs.

patteeu
11-03-2008, 01:21 PM
With wealth distribution right around the corner they certainly won't be looking for jobs.

LMAO

triple
11-03-2008, 01:34 PM

what's funny is that in reality, all these people who think they personally will profit from redistribution of wealth are in for a big disappointment.

the only people who make out like bandits are career politicians

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 02:42 PM
lol

http://i33.tinypic.com/26123h2.png

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2008, 02:45 PM
glad I could live up to Jim's expectations

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 02:46 PM
glad I could live up to Jim's expectations
http://i36.tinypic.com/11jni28.gif

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2008, 02:48 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/11jni28.gif

Good to see you leaving.

ROYC75
11-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Another call out thread. Wonderful! :rolleyes:

What, you didn't know Christmas comes on No. 4th 2008 ?

VAChief
11-03-2008, 03:14 PM
what's funny is that in reality, all these people who think they personally will profit from redistribution of wealth are in for a big disappointment.

the only people who make out like bandits are career politicians

You must really get a chuckle from the "Joe" the plumber's assistant who makes 40,000 a year and thinks he is going to be overtaxed when he buys that 100,000 a year business (after he pays those pesky back taxes he owes under that other socialist President Bush).

Cannibal
11-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Not in the least.

Hamas = SHTSPRAYER

If you think Hamas = SHITSWALLOWER, it definately calls into question your reading and comprehension skills, regardless of political persuasion. I point this out with the caveat that I've been on board with much of your political analysis this political season.

It was a horrible comparision.

stevieray
11-03-2008, 06:42 PM
He's not black..he's biracial...to claim he is black is to completely disavow his mother.

I understand why you "need" him to be "black"..society attempted the same thing with Tiger Woods..then got flustrated when he wouldn't play into the race baiting card.

|Zach|
11-03-2008, 06:42 PM
He's not black..he's biracial...to cllaim he is black is to completley disaxow his mother.

I understand why you "need" him to be "black"..society attempted the same thing with Tiger woods..then got frustrated when he wouldn't play into the race baiting card.

Niiiice. The return.

Hope things are going well over there.

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 07:11 PM
He's not black..he's biracial...to claim he is black is to completely disavow his mother.

I understand why you "need" him to be "black"..society attempted the same thing with Tiger Woods..then got flustrated when he wouldn't play into the race baiting card.
Well, hey! November Surprise!

Welcome back.

Baby Lee
11-03-2008, 07:17 PM

OIC, eloquent hate you can appreciate, it's all that ill thought out hate that riles you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2008, 01:40 AM
TJ's just pissed that I caught him ripping shit off. He's an intellectual midget who can't formulate a cogent independent opinion. That's why his entire philosophy is Ctrl-V'ed from the pages of Lew Rockwell, and it's why he can't come up with his own leads.

Donger's an emotionless sociopath, so I really don't concern myself too much with him.

Baby Lee is pretty much nothing other than a sniper in DC. He jumps in to point out Democratic ills and then vanishes like the frothy piss down the Arrowhead troughs whenever the right's wrongdoing/pandering/illegalities surface. It's probably a method of control, given that he's living his adult life as a closeted Republican.

patteeu's ok, I actually like patteeu in some sort of weird way.

BIG_Daddy, vailpass, StC, SHTSPRAYER, and all the other "add water and watch them grow" Chia Tards....

kill yourselves.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Oh, and for all the attention on little old me:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2wnwdhv.jpg

Taco John
11-04-2008, 01:47 AM
TJ's just pissed that I caught him ripping shit off.

Not at all. Your generic thought was hardly ground breaking. Your whining about it after the fact was amusing to me, and did nothing but demonstrate what a petty and petulant kid you are. And you didn't catch me: I proudly posted it on this forum.

Let me guess: only child?

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 01:48 AM
TJ's just pissed that I caught him ripping shit off...

TJ took your random brain fart and made it into a fully thought out position.

Let's all try to understand your frustration.

You coulda been a contender!

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 01:48 AM

I understand why you "need" him to be "black"..society attempted the same thing with Tiger Woods..then got flustrated when he wouldn't play into the race baiting card.Hahahahahahahaha OH HELL YES

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 01:50 AM
patteeu's ok, I actually like patteeu in some sort of weird way.He is endearing. I think it's because he actually puts some effort into his twisting, rather than Donger's by-the-numbers schtick.

You know he's not dumb enough to believe what he's saying, but he still does his best.

Taco John
11-04-2008, 01:51 AM
TJ took your random brain fart and made it into a fully thought out position.

Let's all try to understand your frustration.

You coulda been a contender!

It's amazing to me that he thinks that the thought "Ron Paul is a protest candidate" is his intellectual property.

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 01:57 AM
It's amazing to me that he thinks that the thought "Ron Paul is a protest candidate" is his intellectual property.

Like it never occurred to me when I was casting my (lone) vote for Ron Paul in the Republican caucus that I was protesting the direction of the Republican party.

Mecca
11-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Hahahahahahahaha OH HELL YES

It's so nice to have Stevie back isn't it?

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 02:04 AM
It's so nice to have Stevie back isn't it?It's like an acute flareup of Herpes Simplex-Fundamentalist.

Logical
11-04-2008, 02:07 AM
He's their leader. They hide behind him and discuss surreptiously behind the layer what their plan of attack is. :shake:In general you like to play a game of moral superiority when in reality you bring nothing but sniping about labeled positions that a rare few actually follow and get your fellings all hurt when people don't buckle to your beleifs.

HolmeZz
11-04-2008, 02:11 AM

You can call him whatever you want.

I have a hunch there are plenty more white people not voting for him because he's black than black people not voting for him because he's white. I'm just saying.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2008, 02:45 AM
Let me guess: only child?

Nope. <del>Fat guy with a debilitating lisp. Internet crazy whose psychosis caused him to be interviewed on cable news show</del>.

Ahh, nope. Someone who has actually been published by reputable folks and who actually knows what inspiration vs. plagiarism is.

You're a douchebag. Get over it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2008, 02:48 AM

So much for the "drop of blood" history, eh?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2008, 02:52 AM

Actually it was "Ron Paul is a protest candidate. No more, no less." The first part is fairly innocuous, as is the second. Combine them, shortly after I posted them in this very forum, and you've got some fool who is too ignorant to either understand the concept of attribution, or too boneheaded to admit he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

But that's the great thing about the Internet. You get to be a lying piece of shit without retribution, and when you truly make an ass of yourself, you can skulk off to google for some fringe support.

:thumb:

Mecca
11-04-2008, 03:02 AM
It's like an acute flareup of Herpes Simplex-Fundamentalist.

It's good to see I'm not the only one who had that thought of the return.

Taco John
11-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Actually it was "Ron Paul is a protest candidate. No more, no less." The first part is fairly innocuous, as is the second. Combine them, shortly after I posted them in this very forum, and you've got some fool who is too ignorant to either understand the concept of attribution, or too boneheaded to admit he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

But that's the great thing about the Internet. You get to be a lying piece of shit without retribution, and when you truly make an ass of yourself, you can skulk off to google for some fringe support.

:thumb:

I love it when you prove me right by acting like a petulant child, HAMASPRAYER.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 06:19 AM
TJ's just pissed that I caught him ripping shit off. He's an intellectual midget who can't formulate a cogent independent opinion. That's why his entire philosophy is Ctrl-V'ed from the pages of Lew Rockwell, and it's why he can't come up with his own leads.

I doubt that Taco is very concerned about this, much less pissed.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 06:24 AM
You can call him whatever you want.

I have a hunch there are plenty more white people not voting for him because he's black than black people not voting for him because he's white. I'm just saying.

In terms of raw numbers, you're probably right. The latest FoxNews-OpinionDynamics poll, as recited on O'Reilly's radio program yesterday, indicated that the percentage of black voters who thought race was important to their decision was higher than the percentage of white voters, though.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 06:27 AM
It's so nice to have Stevie back isn't it?

You guys demonstrate the unifying magic of your candidate every day.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 07:43 AM
You guys demonstrate the unifying magic of your candidate every day.If your compatriots were like yourself and actually made some sort of effort to bring a twisted but halfway rationalized argument to the table, this would be a far better forum.

stevieray
11-04-2008, 07:49 AM
It's like an acute flareup of Herpes Simplex-Fundamentalist.

that' funny rU Paul....especially coming from the guy who tells people to kill themselves, when he used suicide as a sympathy card to let people know he had to "become a woman" to have sex with men.

Sully
11-04-2008, 08:20 AM
OIC, eloquent hate you can appreciate, it's all that ill thought out hate that riles you.

Once again...I'm not defending the hate.
Jeez, I can't believe this is so hard for people to understand.
They are both hateful...they both get ugly. But if you can't see the fact that, on a pretty consistent basis, Hamas comes strong with well-thought out opinions, based on research and critical thought, as opposed to the other guy, who comes with cut and paste...and nothing further, I don't know what to tell you.

Sully
11-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Baby Lee is pretty much nothing other than a sniper in DC. He jumps in to point out Democratic ills and then vanishes like the frothy piss down the Arrowhead troughs whenever the right's wrongdoing/pandering/illegalities surface. It's probably a method of control, given that he's living his adult life as a closeted Republican.

Now watch me defend the guy who rips on me 99% of the time...

BL may seem like a sniper because he posts so infrequently (and I wish he posted more), but I don't think he's doing it purposefully. I've seen the guy get into some pretty in depth conversations, and even though I disagree with his politics, there isn't a righty I respect more on the board. He doesn't come at it with the venom that many on here do, and it's nice to see that. He, like you, can back up most of his opinions with well-thought out responses and research.

I can't get into his head and tell you why he posts so infrequently, it may be because of time constraints, it may be because he honestly wants to stay above the fray...or maybe he just wants to snipe. But I don't see him as that type of poster.

Baby Lee
11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Once again...I'm not defending the hate.
Jeez, I can't believe this is so hard for people to understand.
They are both hateful...they both get ugly. But if you can't see the fact that, on a pretty consistent basis, Hamas comes strong with well-thought out opinions, based on research and critical thought, as opposed to the other guy, who comes with cut and paste...and nothing further, I don't know what to tell you.

David Duke can reel off a hell of a sentence, too. Fred Phelps was a successful litigator. Just saying.

I get the dichotomy you are observing, but you have to look at what ends are being served.

Sully
11-04-2008, 09:30 AM
I get the dichotomy you are observing, but you have to look at what ends are being served.

All I'm saying is they aren't the same. There is another left-wing poster on here that is a MUCH better mirror of Shit than Hamas, and I'm amazed no one has made that connection. I'd much more readily compare Hamas with Iowanian.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Are you prepared for tonight and tomorrow's Riots, logical?

StcChief
11-04-2008, 09:47 AM
It will be interesting next few months.... 4 years not so much.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 09:59 AM
All I'm saying is they aren't the same. There is another left-wing poster on here that is a MUCH better mirror of Shit than Hamas, and I'm amazed no one has made that connection. I'd much more readily compare Hamas with Iowanian.

Why don't you just make the connection? Who are you trying to protect from being associated with such a bad guy as SHTSPRAYER?

BTW, I think you give SHTSPRAYER far less credit than he deserves on the intellect scale.

Sully
11-04-2008, 10:00 AM
BTW, I think you give SHTSPRAYER far less credit than he deserves on the intellect scale.

Of course you do.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Of course you do.

Why are you refusing to drop the name you hinted at? If this leftie is as bad as you think SHTSPRAYER is, why can't you bring yourself to point the finger?

Sully
11-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Why are you refusing to drop the name you hinted at? If this leftie is as bad as you think SHTSPRAYER is, why can't you bring yourself to point the finger?

Why would I?
What gain comes from that?

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 10:13 AM
You didn't mind mentioning Me by name in comparison to Hamas......

Sully
11-04-2008, 10:16 AM
You didn't mind mentioning Me by name in comparison to Hamas......

It's not an insult. If you notice, I've been pretty complimentary toward him in this thread.

IMO, you both use insults and wit to knock people down to size you disagree with. You both have pretty short triggers for that sort of thing...but both of you can also do well in actual conversation, including facts, opinions, experiences and the like. I can't imagine what about that you'd disagree with.

NewChief
11-04-2008, 10:18 AM
[in his best gladiator voice]
I am SHTSPRAYER!

patteeu
11-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Why would I?
What gain comes from that?

Presumably, it would help you make your case.

You didn't seem to worry about what kind of gain would come from piling on SHTSPRAYER. Alternatively, if you did have some gain in mind when you jumped on the anti-SHTSPRAYER pile (like maybe the idea that he'd reform himself if he knew enough people looked down on him for his past actions), the same potential gain is there for this leftie you have in mind.

Sully
11-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Presumably, it would help you make your case.

You didn't seem to worry about what kind of gain would come from piling on SHTSPRAYER. Alternatively, if you did have some gain in mind when you jumped on the anti-SHTSPRAYER pile (like maybe the idea that he'd reform himself if he knew enough people looked down on him for his past actions), the same potential gain is there for this leftie you have in mind.

I think Shit enjoys what he does. He chose his username for a reason. It's his schtick. He's not (IMO) interested in "reforming" and I believe he gets a kick out of people seeing him as what he posts like. That's fine. I'll be the first to argue against him being banned (so long as he follows board rules), as others have suggested. But let's not pretend he is something other than what he is. He comes here to inflame. He loves the controversy he stirs up...
If your fear is that I won't publicly condemn the lefty because of the poster's "lefty" status, then you are wrong, as I've been pretty quick to jump on a few lefties cases for things I've disagreed with.

Other than all that, there's no point to it. Nothing to be gained. I suspect you know exactly which poster I am talking about. Feel free to make an assessment of your own.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 10:47 AM
I think Shit enjoys what he does. He chose his username for a reason. It's his schtick. He's not (IMO) interested in "reforming" and I believe he gets a kick out of people seeing him as what he posts like. That's fine. I'll be the first to argue against him being banned (so long as he follows board rules), as others have suggested. But let's not pretend he is something other than what he is. He comes here to inflame. He loves the controversy he stirs up...
If your fear is that I won't publicly condemn the lefty because of the poster's "lefty" status, then you are wrong, as I've been pretty quick to jump on a few lefties cases for things I've disagreed with.

Other than all that, there's no point to it. Nothing to be gained. I suspect you know exactly which poster I am talking about. Feel free to make an assessment of your own.

Your unwillingness to name names suggests I'm right. What is there to gain from keeping the mystery poster's identity secret other than maybe that you think it would be bad for "team" morale?

patteeu
11-04-2008, 10:49 AM
I think Shit enjoys what he does. He chose his username for a reason.

The origin of his name was explained here at one point. It has something to do with a parody of another poster on one of the Jets boards he used to post on, IIRC. I have no doubt that he enjoys what he does.

Sully
11-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Your unwillingness to name names suggests I'm right. What is there to gain from keeping the mystery poster's identity secret other than maybe that you think it would be bad for "team" morale?

"Team" morale?

ROFL

Whatever you say, pat.

ROFL

patteeu
11-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Whatever you say, pat.

OK

SHTSPRAYER sucks real bad. I assure you that I'm scrupulously fair when I arrive at this conclusion because I can think of a poster on the left who matches his suckage. No, I won't tell you who it is.

Are these the sentiments of a fair critic or a team player? I say it's the latter.

ROFL

Sully
11-04-2008, 11:00 AM
SHTSPRAYER sucks real bad. I assure you that I'm scrupulously fair when I arrive at this conclusion because I can think of a poster on the left who matches his suckage. No, I won't tell you who it is.

ROFL

As if I haven't been detailed and accurate in my assessment of the "merits" of Shits posting style.
This entire thing hasn't even been about Shit, it was simply a disagreement over the comparison with him and Hamas. Your playground antics aside, there have been posters on the left and right who have agreed with me, even including BL (to a point).

But...yeah...I'm just trying to keep up "team morale" through these hard times...that's what I'm doing.
ROFL