HolmeZz
11-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Just breaking on MSNBC.

Sad. :(

Jilly
11-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Just breaking.

Sad. :(

That is awful....if only it would have been just a few more days later.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Damn you Karl Rove!

Donger
11-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Pity.

Jilly
Do you have a link?

Carlota69
That is awful....if only it would have been just a few more days later.

This is so sad. Just one more day. So tragic.

HolmeZz
Do you have a link?

Shuster broke it on MSNBC.

RJ
11-03-2008, 03:38 PM
That's a shame. RIP, Barack's granny.

Woodrow Call
11-03-2008, 03:39 PM
:(

dirk digler
Damn that sucks...

And all those people that suggested she really wasn't sick can go eff themselves.

J Diddy
Damn you Karl Rove!

You stay classy. Shitbag.

HolmeZz
Drudge has reached a new f*cking low:

"OBAMA SAYS GRANDMOTHER DIED TODAY"

What a complete asshole.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Barack, "Nice timing, racist Granny"

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Drudge has reached a new f*cking low:

"OBAMA SAYS GRANDMOTHER DIED TODAY"

What a complete asshole.

Yeah.

AP NewsAlert

Nov 3 05:33 PM US/Eastern
4 Comments

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - Barack Obama says his grandmother died Monday.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Damn you Karl Rove!

Fuck off jerk

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:42 PM
**** off jerk

You wrapped just a little tight today? ROFL

Carlota69
11-03-2008, 03:42 PM

You are a fucking disgrace to humanity. You really are.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
You are a ****ing disgrace to humanity. You really are.

How so?

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 03:44 PM
You are a ****ing disgrace to humanity. You really are.

Someone needs to take out the trash

PRIEST
Sad news.

prayers to the Obama family.

Ultra Peanut
One fucking day.

Carlota69
How so?

How so???? Seriously? After what you just said? You really have to ask? Go fuck yourself.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
How so???? Seriously? After what you just said? You really have to ask? Go **** yourself.

Yes - please explain.

Donger
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Man, and I was about to post a Lazarus joke.

PRIEST
11-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Someone needs to take out the trash

After the election they will crawl back into their dark little holes.

Carlota69

J Diddy
How so?

To sum it up............

Racist, hate mongering,shit stirring, ignorant, inconsiderate, narrowminded fuck head.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 03:47 PM
http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/11/obama.php

It is with great sadness that we announce that our grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, has died peacefully after a battle with cancer. She was the cornerstone of our family, and a woman of extraordinary accomplishment, strength, and humility. She was the person who encouraged and allowed us to take chances. She was proud of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren and left this world with the knowledge that her impact on all of us was meaningful and enduring. Our debt to her is beyond measure.

Our family wants to thank all of those who sent flowers, cards, well-wishes, and prayers during this difficult time. It brought our grandmother and us great comfort. Our grandmother was a private woman, and we will respect her wish for a small private ceremony to be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, we ask that you make a donation to any worthy organization in search of a cure for cancer.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:48 PM
To sum it up............

Racist, hate mongering,shit stirring, ignorant, inconsiderate, narrowminded **** head.

Are you upset?

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Are you upset?

Not even a little bit. You know something the white speck in bird shit is bird shit too.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Not even a little bit. You know something the white speck in bird shit is bird shit too.

That is a quote from "Pure Country", I believe.

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 03:51 PM
That is a quote from "Pure Country", I believe.
correct
rings true in your case

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:51 PM
correct
rings true in your case

Why? Because Barack called his granny a racist?

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Why? Because Barack called his granny a racist?

no
I just listed the reasons

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Come on - they announce that his long ill granny dies that night before the election?

This is a Johnny Fairplay move..

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Come on - they announce that his long ill granny dies that night before the election?

I think you need to loosen the tinfoil hat. You probably have it on too tight.

Fruit Ninja
How is someone dying a move? come on now.

Thig Lyfe

Go die.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 03:57 PM

I don't get why you have to be a jerk all the time

Fruit Ninja
The real problem with the USA is there are just to many people that love to hate. Its a waste of time and energy to hate.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Bootlegged
How is someone dying a move? come on now.

Don't be naive

Carlota69

:rolleyes:

BIG_DADDY
11-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Go die.

Hey look it's Ultra Peanuts alter ego.

BIG_DADDY
The real problem with the USA is there are just to many people that love to hate. Its a waste of time and energy to hate.

Oh well, it is what it is.
Like Reverend Wright?

ClevelandBronco
I wonder if Hawaii has early voting. If they do I guess they'll have to throw out her vote.

Fruit Ninja
11-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Don't be naive

someone died, comeo no now. Its not being Naive. Someone died. Come on now, quick being a jackass.

Bootlegged
Please. If the shoe was on the other foot there would be ROVE DID IT headlines all over your nutbag sites/NBCs/etc.

Carlota69
Don't be naive

OK, well then do us a favor and make a "move".

That would be stellar.

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
I wonder if Hawaii has early voting. If they do I guess they'll have to throw out her vote.

Do you really want to throw your hat in with the likes of these folks.

Fruit Ninja
11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Please. If the shoe was on the other foot there would be ROVE DID IT headlines all over your nutbag sites/NBCs/etc.

Shoe was on my foot. I lost my grandmother last year. I know how horrible it can be.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Shoe was on my foot. I lost my grandmother last year. I know how horrible it can be.

Is this KCnut?

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 04:05 PM
One day before witnessing her grandson becoming "President of the United States!"

Barack Hussein Obama...President of the United States!

Say it with me...

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Obama supporters - all emotion.

Hoover
11-03-2008, 04:07 PM
People die every day. Would it have been nice for her to know if he was elected yes, but maybe all the stress was too much for her to handle, who knows.

When my grandma passed away after 94 years we celebrated her life.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:07 PM

I'm surprised that question could offend anyone.

Ms. Dunham may not have voted for Sen. Obama. She's wasn't exactly a member of his target demographic. And the fact is that she's dead, so her vote should be discarded if it has been cast.

Cave Johnson
11-03-2008, 04:09 PM

Ms. Dunham may not have voted for Sen. Obama. She's wasn't exactly a member of his target demographic. And the fact is that she's dead, so her vote should be discarded if it has been cast.

Every time I think the bar can't be set any lower, the repugants seem to clear it with room to spare.

Donger
11-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I wonder how long it will take for conspiracy theorists to take this up.

J Diddy
11-03-2008, 04:15 PM

I see this as divvying up her property when she's still warm.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 04:15 PM

bigot bootlicker already has

FishingRod
11-03-2008, 04:16 PM
My sympathy to the family.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:16 PM
It appears that she could have voted early.

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/elect/absentearly.htm

Does anyone who isn't beside themselves with grief know what they do in these cases?

Fruit Ninja
11-03-2008, 04:17 PM
People die every day. Would it have been nice for her to know if he was elected yes, but maybe all the stress was too much for her to handle, who knows.

When my grandma passed away after 94 years we celebrated her life.

I know about that. My grandmother was 85. She was like my 2nd mother. I absolutely loved her to death. I also know that it was time for her to go. She had been struggling for a while. So it made her death easier for me to accept. When someone is in their death bed saying, "i am ready to go home". I just couldnt get sad about it. It made me happy.

Basileus777
11-03-2008, 04:18 PM

Does anyone who isn't beside themselves with grief know what they do in these cases?

Why do you even care? Its ****ing Hawaii...
Trolling a thread about this is pretty lame.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:19 PM

I imagine this kind of this is happening in the toss-up states as well.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 04:19 PM

I think her vote should count, regardless of whom she voted for. If it was cast as a living person, why not?

Amnorix
11-03-2008, 04:20 PM

Congenital assholery.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:21 PM

This thread isn't about a woman who died?

Ultra Peanut
She died before she got to see him enter office, but she got to see the kind of man he'd become and she knew what an amazing job he'd done.

Does anyone who isn't beside themselves with grief know what they do in these cases?Most states toss the votes.

Seems kind of like a dick move to me, really.

chiefforlife
I imagine this kind of this is happening in the toss-up states as well.

Yes people are voting, then dying before Nov. 4th. Probably only in the swing states, no one in a red or blue state would think of this...

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:22 PM
I think her vote should count, regardless of whom she voted for. If it was cast as a living person, why not?

It's not election day. On election day she will not be eligible to vote.

Earthling
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
My sympathy to the family.

Exactly.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 04:32 PM

So they will have to go back and check every person who voted early to make sure they havent died?

How stupid!

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
So they will have to go back and check every person who voted early to make sure they havent died?

How stupid!

Well, I know that the left historically has encouraged dead people to vote, but somehow it just doesn't sound very...democratic.

***SPRAYER
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM

Do you:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5182381&postcount=4

:rolleyes:

nychief
11-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Well, I know that the left historically has encouraged dead people to vote, but somehow it just doesn't sound very...democratic.

Oh the right is not notorious for voter suppression....

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh the right is not notorious for voter suppression....

Guilty. I want to suppress the room temperature vote.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 04:47 PM

:clap:

Being a jerk = not lavishing praise onto a Presidential candidate you have a crush on. Got it.

Just off the top of my head, I believe you said you wish my mother was anally raped in prison and wondered aloud about Bid Daddy's child dying.

Save your shit for someone else.

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Got it.

No, you really don't get it.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 04:51 PM
No, you really don't get it.

Guess not. Someday, maybe I too can worship at the alter of your Communist leader.

Carlota69
11-03-2008, 04:56 PM

Being a jerk = not lavishing praise onto a Presidential candidate you have a crush on. Got it.

Just off the top of my head, I believe you said you wish my mother was anally raped in prison and wondered aloud about Bid Daddy's child dying.

No one thinks your a prick for "not lavishing praise" on Obama. Your statement about "racist granny" was completely uncalled for and disrespectful and throughly prick-like. I dont care how you feel about Obama, he isnt the one who made a comment about raping your mother in the butt. Moreover, McCain was classy in his comments about her death. You? Trash.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 04:57 PM
No one thinks your a prick for "not lavishing praise" on Obama. Your statement about "racist granny" was completely uncalled for and disrespectful and throughly prick-like. I dont care how you feel about Obama, he isnt the one who made a comment about raping your mother in the butt. Moreover, McCain was classy in his comments about her death. You? Trash.

Whatever. Nobody cares what you have to say.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 05:00 PM

It is not about lavishing praise it is about having respect for the dead regardless if you like the person or not.

I have never posted any derogatory or classless statements on this board or anywhere else when someone has died.

Also I wasn't wondering aloud about BD's child dying I was trying to make a comparison and lousy one at that. At least I was man enough to apologize and admit I made a mistake.

Mr. Laz
11-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Obama supporters - all emotion.

bootlegged - all asshole

Mr. Laz
11-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Obama's grandmother dies after battle with cancer
<hr style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/...dma/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/03/obama.grandma/index.html)

(CNN) -- Sen. Barack Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, has died following a bout with cancer, Obama and his sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, said Monday.

Barack Obama and his grandmother Madelyn Dunham are seen together in this photo from 1979. She was 86.

At a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, Monday night, the Illinois senator said "she has gone home and she died peacefully in her sleep with my sister at her side."

"I'm not going to talk about it long because it's hard to talk about," he added.

Obama remembered her as "one of those quiet heroes we have across America, who aren't famous ... but each and every day they work hard. They look after their families. They look after their children and their grandchildren."

In a statement released Monday afternoon, Obama and his sister said that Dunham was "the cornerstone of our family, and a woman of extraordinary accomplishment, strength, and humility." Watch CNN contributors discuss Obama's grandmother

"She was the person who encouraged and allowed us to take chances. She was proud of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren and left this world with the knowledge that her impact on all of us was meaningful and enduring. Our debt to her is beyond measure."

Dunham passed away peacefully at her home shortly before midnight Sunday night (5 a.m. ET), campaign spokeswoman Jen Psaki told CNN. She said Obama learned of her death around 8 a.m.

Obama's republican rival, Sen. John McCain, issued a statement Monday afternoon:

"We offer our deepest condolences to Barack Obama and his family as they grieve the loss of their beloved grandmother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them as they remember and celebrate the life of someone who had such a profound impact in their lives."

The Democratic presidential candidate left the campaign trail on October 23 and flew to Honolulu, Hawaii, to spend the day with Dunham, whose health deteriorated after she suffered a broken hip.

His wife, Michelle Obama, filled in for him at events in Columbus and Akron, Ohio, on October 24.

Obama said in an interview taped for that day's "Good Morning America" that Dunham had been "inundated" with flowers and messages from strangers who read about her in Obama's 1995 book, "Dreams From My Father."

"Maybe she is getting a sense of long-deserved recognition toward the end of her life," he said.

The candidate resumed his campaign on October 25.

Obama has spoken often about his grandmother -- who helped raise him -- as an integral figure in his youth and how she struggled against the glass ceiling in her career. He and his family traveled to Hawaii in August to visit her.

"She's the one who put off buying a new car or a new dress for herself so that I could have a better life," he said in his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention. "She poured everything she had into me. And although she can no longer travel, I know that she's watching tonight, and that tonight is her night

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Guess not. Someday, maybe I too can worship at the alter of your Communist leader.

NAILED IT.

You fucking nailed that joke, bro. HILARIOUS!

FUCKING NAILED IT!!!

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 07:36 PM
For you CB

Obama's Grandmother's Absentee Ballot will be Counted by State of Hawaii
November 03, 2008 8:21 PM

ABC News' Tahman Bradley, Rigel Anderson and Arnab Datta Report: While Sen. Barack Obama's late grandmother Madelyn Dunham will not live to see the outcome of this historic election, her 2008 vote will count.

Hawaii Chief Elections Officer Kevin Cronin told ABC News this evening that the absentee ballot cast by Dunham before she passed away will count.Cronin said Dunham's absentee ballot was received on October 27 and found to meet the requirements of a valid absentee ballot and will therefore be counted with the rest of the state's ballots tomorrow.

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2008, 07:39 PM
For you CB

SAME OLD CHICAGO-STYLE CORRUPT POLITICS FROM BARACK HUSSEIN

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:46 PM

Word is he set it up with the docs last week on his "visit"

Mr. Laz
11-03-2008, 07:49 PM
SAME OLD CHICAGO-STYLE CORRUPT POLITICS FROM BARACK HUSSEIN

so you think anyone who dies between the time they vote and the actually election should have their vote removed?

including the soldiers?

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 07:50 PM
so you think anyone who dies between the time they vote and the actually election should have their vote removed?

including the soldiers?

He was being sarcastic.

Mr. Laz
11-03-2008, 07:51 PM
He was being sarcastic.
hard to tell with some of the crazy shit that some people say around here ...... and actually mean.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM

The right has a dead guy running for office.

McCain/Palin.......Dead/Dumb.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM
people on this board often post when a loved one passes. They get 3 comments. Obos old grama who he tossed under the bus passes on and Oboites start adding up the vote benefits.

Dont point fingers folks this is beyond normal.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 07:56 PM
people on this board often post when a loved one passes. They get 3 comments. Obos old grama who he tossed under the bus passes on and Oboites start adding up the vote benefits.

Dont point fingers folks this is beyond normal.

You're obviously clueless. Anytime someone posts a thread about a loved one they get alot of responses. Look at Big Guys for example today.

Of course I never see you venture on the other side of the board and actually interact with anyone so I guess that is why you are clueless.

But stay classy honestchief only one more day until Obama wins. Enjoy it will it lasts.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM
NAILED IT.

You fucking nailed that joke, bro. HILARIOUS!

FUCKING NAILED IT!!!the alter

like lisa salter

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 08:11 PM
For you CBHawaii rules.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Oh come on Dirk, I do go on the other side and quite a lot. But this season, the Chiefs are basically gone from most of what I care about. Dont over react son, its ok. The fact is that all this saddness over the old girl going to her maker is a bit over the top. Even Obo didnt seem to care much for the old girl till he got nominated.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Oh come on Dirk, I do go on the other side and quite a lot. But this season, the Chiefs are basically gone from most of what I care about. Dont over react son, its ok. The fact is that all this saddness over the old girl going to her maker is a bit over the top. Even Obo didnt seem to care much for the old girl till he got nominated.

Way to show your ignorance, he was raised by her. He felt very close to her.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Yea right. And he never heard a bad thing at church in 20 years?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:16 PM
And Michelle stayed home to stump in Ohio...family comes together in times of grief.....

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:23 PM

You go on the other side? Then you know that alot of people respond for prayer requests and sad things that happen to people. Not 3 comments.

Also there is no sadness just respect. I don't get why it is so hard for people just to be respectful when people die regardless of what side of the isle they are.

NewChief
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I was going to make a satire post where I made political hay out of this. It looks like my satire would have been on the money.

We've already covered the "his wife and children don't care because granny was a honkey" angle that I was going to hit. Have we ventured into the "he had her killed in hopes of garnering sympathy on election eve" territory, yet? If not, just give it time.

People on this board are fucking sick in the head. I can't really hang here much as of late.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081104/capt.c4d8b33889a049d0a8eeb214f18deb0e.obama_2008_ncjh105.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20081104/i/r3228136266.jpg

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:25 PM
No one gave a damn the old girl was sick. Now they all share Obos grief....jeeze

NewChief
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
No one gave a damn the old girl was sick. Now they all share Obos grief....jeeze

You ****ing assholes were saying that she wasn't even sick and that Obama only went to Hawaii to secret away his birth certificate. I'm sick of you sick ****s. You people are seriously sick in the freaking head.

HolmeZz
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20081104/capt.c4d8b33889a049d0a8eeb214f18deb0e.obama_2008_ncjh105.jpg

I had a hunch he was crying. You could kinda see it on television. That's really the first time we've seen him display emotion like that.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM

We had a whole thread about her being sick yet we didn't care huh?

Once again is it so hard to be respectful?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
tell me about respectful with that avatar.

warrior
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
You ****ing assholes were saying that she wasn't even sick and that Obama only went to Hawaii to secret away his birth certificate. I'm sick of you sick ****s. You people are seriously sick in the freaking head.

AMAN:shake:

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:32 PM
tell me about respectful with that avatar.

:spock:

You have a problem with beautiful women with big tits?

I always knew you were kind of strange

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
No I have issues with people who take respect as an issue when it supports their point of view but cannot apply it to their behavior in other situations.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
No I have issues with people who take respect as an issue when it supports their point of view but cannot apply it to their behavior in other situations.

I have a ton of respect for women. So what is the problem?

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
:spock:

You have a problem with beautiful women with big tits?

I always knew you were kind of strange

I am obsessed with your avatar. Where did it come from?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Yea it shows

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
I had a hunch he was crying. You could kinda see it on television. That's really the first time we've seen him display emotion like that.

Where/when were these photos taken?

Thig Lyfe
11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Yea it shows

Your avatar, on the other hand, is hopelessly dated. How many news cycles ago was that thing relevant? Like a thousand?

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Here you go SportsRacer and Honestchieffan

http://www.wwtdd.com/ul/41231-5T.jpghttp://www.wwtdd.com/ul/41241-4T.jpghttp://www.wwtdd.com/ul/41251-3T.jpghttp://www.wwtdd.com/ul/41281-6T.jpghttp://www.wwtdd.com/ul/41311-13T.jpghttp://www.wwtdd.com/ul/41301-11T.jpg

Also I bet honestchieffan NEVER EVER goes into the girlie thread...yeah right :rolleyes:

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Where/when were these photos taken?

In a PR office in Chicago after Rezco was convicted

memyselfI
11-03-2008, 08:42 PM

Perhaps he was just programmed with this command. :D

j/k.

I'm sorry about his Grandmother and the timing involved here.

splatbass
11-03-2008, 08:46 PM

Yes, we have early voting. I think in her case she voted absentee because she couldn't go out. I think the vote still counts because she voted legally in the time period allowed for voting. Since voting is anonymous there is no way to tell which ballot was hers.

memyselfI
11-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, we have early voting. I think in her case she voted absentee because she couldn't go out. I think the vote still counts because she voted legally in the time period allowed for voting. Since voting is anonymous there is no way to tell which ballot was hers.

I think this is correct as a woman who was dying voted for Hillary Clinton on her death bed and it counted.

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 08:49 PM

You are right and I posted this earlier

Obama's Grandmother's Absentee Ballot will be Counted by State of Hawaii
November 03, 2008 8:21 PM

ABC News' Tahman Bradley, Rigel Anderson and Arnab Datta Report: While Sen. Barack Obama's late grandmother Madelyn Dunham will not live to see the outcome of this historic election, her 2008 vote will count.

Hawaii Chief Elections Officer Kevin Cronin told ABC News this evening that the absentee ballot cast by Dunham before she passed away will count.Cronin said Dunham's absentee ballot was received on October 27 and found to meet the requirements of a valid absentee ballot and will therefore be counted with the rest of the state's ballots tomorrow.

Logical
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
It's not election day. On election day she will not be eligible to vote.Depends on the state, in CA had she cast a mail in vote it would count.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:55 PM
In chicago it would count twice

splatbass
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Actually, there were two weeks worth of "election day" in Hawaii. If you were required to vote only on election day then none of the early votes would count.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 09:01 PM
For you CB

Thanks for clearing that up.

including the soldiers?

I'd support discarding the vote if the soldier dies before the polls open in the state in which he or she is registered.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM

Here, if election officials leave the ballot in the envelope until election day, I believe they know whose ballot is inside.

I could be mistaken. I've already sent mine in, so I can't check.

Donger
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM

ROFL

memyselfI
11-03-2008, 09:09 PM
ROFL

That's not nice. :D

Donger
11-03-2008, 09:11 PM
That's not nice. :D

It really is cult-like. I thought it was just a summer thing.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 09:12 PM

Makes you want to hum an old Beachboys song

splatbass
11-03-2008, 09:13 PM
I'd support discarding the vote if the soldier dies before the polls open in the state in which he or she is registered.

Officially, and legally, the polls open when absentee balloting begins, and when early voting begins. At least in Hawaii.

The polls were certainly open last week here in Hawaii when I voted. I didn't sneak in in the middle of the night or anything.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Officially, and legally, the polls open when absentee balloting begins, and when early voting begins. At least in Hawaii.

The polls were certainly open last week here in Hawaii when I voted. I didn't sneak in in the middle of the night or anything.

I'll be changing that law after I'm named dictator. Not that we'll need any election laws after that glorious day.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 09:18 PM
How often did he go see her when she was still kicking?

whatsmynameagain
11-03-2008, 11:05 PM
ROFL

How is that funny? The emotions that have to be going through this guys mind right now and you think its a joke. You retards stay classy!

splatbass
11-04-2008, 01:33 AM
How often did he go see her when she was still kicking?

Once a year. More than I visit my mother (who lives as far away).

Pitt Gorilla
11-04-2008, 01:35 AM
ROFL? How is that funny?

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 01:37 AM
ROFLYou stay classy.

http://i34.tinypic.com/1e9xna.jpg

P.S. President Barack Hussein Obama.

HolmeZz
11-04-2008, 02:07 AM

You also thought it would be impossible for Obama to win the Presidency.

go bowe
11-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Well, I know that the left historically has encouraged dead people to vote, but somehow it just doesn't sound very...democratic.dead people is one source of "extra" votes, but the "extra" votes really pile up when live people follow the sage advice to vote early and often...

Carlota69
11-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Whatever. Nobody cares what you have to say.

Unlike you, about 100,000 care everyday, care enough to listen and care enough to make me number one in my time slot. So fuck yourself, you filthy racist.

Bootlegged
11-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Unlike you, about 100,000 care everyday, care enough to listen and care enough to make me number one in my time slot. So **** yourself, you filthy racist.

Good one, sweetie. Feel better?

Carlota69
11-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Good one, sweetie. Feel better?

Yep.

Bootlegged
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Yep.

Good. You are a bigot, you just don't know it.

Carlota69
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM

ROFL--Is that all ya got? Really?

Gonna be a tough day for you Pumpkin.

Bootlegged
11-04-2008, 11:49 AM
ROFL--Is that all ya got? Really?

Gonna be a tough day for you Pumpkin.

I'll be fine. After all, I am a wealthy racist. Life is good. You enjoy your day of race bating.

Bowser
11-04-2008, 11:49 AM

Wait! I saw what you did there! You totally took a play out of Tom's playbook by accusing Carlota of what you are! Impressive!

Donger
11-04-2008, 11:51 AM
How is that funny? The emotions that have to be going through this guys mind right now and you think its a joke. You retards stay classy!

I was laughing at dirk posting it.

Carlota69
11-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Wait! I saw what you did there! You totally took a play out of Tom's playbook by accusing Carlota of what you are! Impressive!

I was beginning to think he was Tom...

Donger
11-04-2008, 11:53 AM
You also thought it would be impossible for Obama to win the Presidency.

True. If he wins, I have drastically underestimated the gullibility of the American people.

No doubt about it.

Carlota69
11-04-2008, 11:53 AM
I'll be fine. After all, I am a wealthy racist. Life is good. You enjoy your day of race bating.

ROFL..Wow, you are so twisted.

go bowe
11-04-2008, 12:06 PM
tell me about respectful with that avatar.well, for one thing the person in his avatar is probably still alive...

obama's grandma is dead...

haven't you ever heard that you're not supposed to disrespect the dead?

even if they were democrats...